Glee Exclusive: Lindsay Lohan to Play [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Lindsay Lohan GleeGlee  is going Lindsane.

The Fox hit has finalized a deal with Lindsay Lohan to guest star in one of this season’s final episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively. What’s more, she’ll be tacklinga role she was born to play: herself!

An insider at the Fox hit confirms that the movie star-turned-tabloid queen — once famously the butt of a joke on the show — will serve as a celebrity judge at Nationals. Although there’s no word yet as to who might be joining Lohan on the panel, past judges for the annual season-ending competition have included Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John.

The Glee gig marks the latest leg of the troubled actress’ Hollywood comeback, which got underway last month when she hosted Saturday Night Live. Her last scripted TV gig was a 2008 arc on Ugly Betty. She’s currently in talks to play acting legend Elizabeth Taylor in a Lifetime biopic.

Comments (172)

• You have got to be kidding me.

Comment by Liz S. – March 27, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t really care so much that she wants to be on Glee…but whoever the producer/directors are that are considering her for a role as Elizabeth Taylor need to shot! Liz’s eylashes had more talent that the whole of Lindsey Lohan’s body. Sheesh.

Comment by Kvivik – March 27, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • From your lips to their ears!

Comment by Sheila – March 27, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • but you have to admit, she does look a bit like Elizabeth, right before she passed away… get her some White Diamonds!

Comment by max – April 1, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • definitely. I’ve always thought Lindsay Lohan looks exactly like a sickly 79 year old who’s about to die of congestive heart failure.

Comment by grace – April 1, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • ^THIS

Comment by Jordan – April 1, 2012 02:38 PM PDT
          • oh dang… :)

Comment by Cassie – April 3, 2012 07:49 PM PDT
      • Amen!!!!!!!

Comment by jonasgrumbyoftx – April 1, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good God, no kidding! Are the producers/writers going to allow any of the original cast to actually act in the last few episodes of the season or are they just going to keep flooding viewers with guest stars taking up screen time? I used to like the show for the original cast and characters…these past few seasons are turning into a trainwreck.

Comment by Brooke – March 27, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She’s playing a JUDGE! You can’t be mad at Glee for stunt casting a judge. It’s what they do every competition and the judges always get 30 seconds of screen time. Pick your battles people.

Comment by dude – March 27, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with dude too. It’s just a judge. You didn’t even SEE the judges for last years nationals, and all the ones in the past have had like 30 seconds saying “I liked this team, oh hey, call me. But I didn’t like this team” blah blah blah. Everyone needs to calm the french down.

Comment by Mary Claire Shibilski – April 1, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m beginning to think these people are just trolling u.u… I can’t believe something like a judge for nationals upsets them!! ¬¬

Comment by Miguel Lino Mata (@MigueLino88) – April 1, 2012 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I see Glee’s choosing Lindsay Lohan as a judge no differently than Kathy Griffin s2 judge. But have to admit I really liked Olivia St John and Josh Grobin s1 judges. Sort of reprised their roles in a way from that season.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • original cast can’t act, that’s why there’s a lot of “high profile” guest stars on Glee

Comment by Jerri – March 28, 2012 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There’s alot of “high profile” Guest stars on Glee because this is the last season for some of the Glee cast members. If you don’t follow Glee, Don’t post your Opinions. They’re not wanted, if you have no Idea what you’re talking about.

Comment by Kbear – April 1, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed.

Comment by Rebecca Ripple – April 1, 2012 11:51 AM PDT
          • Well said!

Comment by jonasgrumbyoftx – April 1, 2012 03:04 PM PDT
          • I second that wholeheartedly. Lots of trollers who like to bash the show on these forums. It makes them look foolish and ignorant to me.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 12:57 PM PDT
        • Then feel free not to watch. No one’s forcing you to, are they? Seriously, dude and Leo are right here; don’t get so up-in-arms about thinks that don’t matter in the scheme of things, even in the fictional world of the show.

Comment by Rebecca Ripple – April 1, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • things* :P

Comment by Rebecca Ripple – April 1, 2012 11:52 AM PDT
      • I agreed with dude. Stop overreacting. It’s just a cameo appearance and she probably got few lines. It’s hilarious how offensive you people get.

Comment by Leo – March 28, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Have to disagree with you there. They look foolish and ignorant and childish.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Man, I apologize I read another post which my comment appies to, sorry. BTW, I totally agree with all you’ve said.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 03:46 PM PDT
    • Oooh! I know what message Santana can paint on her fingernails!

Comment by Rock Golf – March 28, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • April Fools! There’s no way Glee would bring themselves down to her level.

Comment by Jason – April 1, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I used to somewhat like her stuff, but is it just me, or is something weird going on with her face? her cheeks look odd and unnatural and that blonde hair is hideous! She was a gorgeous red head, and she ruined it

Comment by Kitrina eubank – April 1, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haters just need to stop hating.. So she’s playing a judge.. AND??? How does that effect your life in ANY way? Are you going to die if she does? She needs to make her money. Don’t like it, don’t watch! Get it girl.. Make that money!

Comment by Sam – April 1, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking LL had been cast to be Brittney’s mom. She looks old enough.

Comment by Jo March – April 2, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Urgh, DO NOT WANT. She couldn’t even act as herself in Machete. Getting sick of Glee and all the cameos. Just good music and character plots please.

Comment by Ruth O – March 27, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That ship sailed after Acafellas, Josh Groban’s first episode. That was the third episode of the series, y’all.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear god can’t she just go away!!!!! She is like a bad rash that you can’t get rid of!!

Comment by Lisa – March 27, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Undoubtedly she herself has a couple of those rashes.

Comment by Chance – March 28, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booooo gross. Smh glee

Comment by heather – March 27, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee is trashy enough, we don’t need a queen of the landfill.

Comment by Mark – March 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they want to declare themselves, officially, the worst television show on tv that still for some reason gets nominated for awards and accolades.

Comment by Pash – March 27, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know how i feel about this tbh…

Comment by Larissa – March 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No. Just no. I wish people would quit trying to make Lindsay re-happen.

Comment by Isaac – March 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More stunt casting. Oh joy.

Comment by A – March 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Somebody outside of the Glee cast has to be a judge so it could be anyone including Lohan. Get off your rant. It is NOT stunt casting. Olivia Newton John Josh Groban, Kathy Griffin, I’m sorry don’t remember her name-the AfroAmerican actress playing an ex exotic dancer or something like that opposite of Kathy Griffin. These actors were cast as a one time performance in an episode for judging a contest. Same goes for Lohan. Those who troll to be argumentative and condemning of the show should get your facts straight first.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee reeks of desperation these days.

Comment by Josh – March 27, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH MY GOD WHAT DID SHE DO TO HERSELF?!?!?! She looks like she’s 50 years old with too much plastic surgery.

Comment by Mike N. – March 27, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meth. It’s a terrible drug.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. She’s unrecognizable to me. I just can’t connect her with the Lohan who was in Mean Girls.

Comment by whyohwhy – March 27, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Her cheeks look bigger. Is there such a thing as cheek implants and if so, why?

Comment by zaza – March 27, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes. they have cheek implants and jaw implants and every kind of implant imaginable. i remember some old reality plastic surgery show showed this girl who just wanted to get a nose job and the surgeon convinced her to get a jaw implant and i think also cheek ones all to balance out her new nose. she ended up looking like she had jay leno’s face.

Comment by just sayin – March 28, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I absolutely agree, she does look very old…for 25 year old. she is like those women in late 40s who get all plastered to look 20…

Comment by Yula – April 1, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I swear each spoiler gets worse and worse. I need my favorites to run from this sinking ship and FAST!

Comment by Nunaya Bidness – March 27, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Yet ANOTHER guest star in this sub-par season. If they want their viewership back up, they need to rewatch the first half of S1. MAYBE they can get their mojo back. This is just sad.

Comment by Melissa – March 27, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • at least she’s just a judge, she can’t be any worse than any of the other guest judges.

Comment by era – March 27, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee is a great show, but what the heck? It is not necessary to add drama and a pariah to a show like that.

Comment by LNA – March 27, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee has gotten real dire of late.

Comment by Aria – March 27, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well. This is….um…interesting. There have been some great and not-so-great judges — Kathy Griffin, Josh Groban. I hope this appearance, if it happens, is similar to those, in which they had a couple of lines (Kathy played a Palin-like character, IIRC); neither monopolized the show (like Paltrow did…3 TIMES)

People deserve a second, and third, and fourth chance. I’m no fan, but Lindsay Lohan is a human being and deserves a chance. If Glee is willing to give it to her, then good for them. At least they practice what they preach (most of the time) — tolerance, unlike so many of the nasty Glee fans.

Comment by Julie – March 27, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I, for one, miss those judges’ table moments where we find out that no one is qualified to listen to music, let alone judge anything. Let’s hope Lindsay can fall on the funny side this time.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear Hear Julie. Tolerance and acceptance is what the show represents all three seasons. The fandom of this show has splintered into various groups. Those who adore the show and cannot wait til the next episode to watch their favorite characters. Those who love the show for what it is and that it is entertainment of fiction. Those who are unhappy that the show has taken a turn to not emphasize their favorite characters or couples. Those who don’t watch the show any more just troll these forums just to spread hate and condemnation in the form of criticism and complaints. This goes to the extreme of ridiculing the creators of Glee from its management to the actors who portray the characters. Then the last and most are the obnoxious trollers who jus spew hate to hate to cause friction and upheaval. For they have never even watched the show-just trouble makers creating havoc just for the fun of it. I feel sorry for these people to be so bored with life that they have to come here to these forums to spread hate to get their rocks off. Life is too short for this kind of unhappy existence.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PREACH

Comment by maya – April 9, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding me?

Comment by Steve – March 27, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She should be in Rehab NOT TV/screen roles!

Comment by Barbara – March 28, 2012 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s the most vile comment I’ve seen throughout this whole section. Try stepping into Lindsay’s shoes, see how it feels like to get made fun of and humiliated. You’re a disgusting poor excuse of a human being.

Comment by Alexandre – April 1, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I Agree completely, Alexandre.
          Barbara, That was completely and utterly uncalled for. This woman has worked hard on cleaning up her life, and she’s working even harder to get work for herself again. Comments like that are just rude, and show just how doltish, obtuse, and arrogant you are.

Comment by Kbear – April 1, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • We should not cast any stone at anyone til we lived in their shoes. I never lived in her shoes so I have no right to make any kind of judgement about her or anyone else for that matter . I’m not perfect and I bet you aren’t either, Barbara.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’ll just be a judge, which has historically been a small part. I’m sure she’ll do fine with it, and I can’t imagine it would detract from the plot in a major way. I have no problem with it. Then again, I’d love to see her get a chance to succeed.. she was great before she went nuts.

Comment by KSM – March 27, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Relax, folks. By the time they get around to shooting the episode, she’ll be back in Rehab and the part will be recast.

Comment by WayneInNYC – March 27, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow so much for no special guests this season. How many has there been so far??

Comment by Ed – March 27, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee reeks of desperation. How embarrassing. The people in charge of this show constantly undermine all the hard work the actors put in by making the worst possible decisions. They’ve run themselves into the ground.

Comment by AYFKM – March 27, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooooo. WTF GLEE?

Comment by A – March 27, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. First Whoopie, now this, during the promised “no gimmicks” season? I am SO GLAD I stopped watching this show about 5 episodes ago. What a train wreck it turned out to be.

Comment by dee – March 27, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Better she is playing herself as a judge at Nationals, than a “character” in Ohio. At least it makes a slim amount of sense.

Comment by znachki – March 27, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE.I LIKE GLEE BUT WHY HAVE HER.THE SHOW MUST BE GETTING DESPARTE. SHE CANT ACT SHES A TRASHY TRAIN WRECK..WHO EVER DID HER FACE.THEY DIID A HORRIBEL JOB.SHE LOOKS AWFUL.EVEN HER MOTHER LOOKS YOUNGER THAN HER.ITS A TERRILBE IDEA TO HAVE HER ON.

Comment by Crystal Judson – March 27, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another desperate move.There’s is no such thing as rock bottom for Glee.

Comment by Nikko – March 27, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GROSS!!
    And FYI Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John did not judge Nationals they judged regionals.(or it might have been sectionals but it certainly WAS NOT Nationals)

Comment by Danielle – March 27, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The point is they were cast to be an episodic character to judge a competition doesn’t matter what competition it was- Sectionals, Regionals. Nationals. The show has to cast outside guests to be a one time episode character to be these judges. An original cast member cannot do both. Danielle, the point is they are a judge for ANY competition. Your emphasis on which competition is bogus and ignorant.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Horrible, horrible, cannot get any worse than this. Why Glee? Why?!

Comment by James – March 27, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • umm… no.
    she looks about twenty years older than she is (unless i got it wrong and she in older than 50 these days) *in case you didnt get it, sarcazem*, she went to rehab more times then i can count and basically she is a really bad example.
    why would they want her on glee? all they need to do to kepp us gleeks happy is to stop focusing too much on Finchel (because seriousely- blachs!), give us more Klaine scenes and stop being assholes!

Comment by zo – March 27, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PREACH less finchel more klaine

Comment by emaya – April 9, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shiiiittt! They were pushing it with Whoop I, but this is too much. I want to learn about Artie and his background more. Not cool, Murphy. Not cool.

Comment by lolo – March 27, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Waw. You’re all being really harsh. I am not that excited to see her on the show but that is all for me. You guys are being so hard on Glee and Lindsay. Waw, I hope she won’t ever read you.

Comment by Lily – March 27, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she is too busy funneling drugs up her nose to read comment boards.

Comment by Captain Hammer – March 27, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You really think that she has time to come on here to read what just a bunch of people are saying about her? lol. Chances are she only took the gig to pay for her latest stash of whatever made her look like she does now.
      We’re not being hard on Lindsay. She’s brought it up to herself with all the cr*p she’s done over the years. And like someone said she’s a bad example. Ooooh so she can get out of jail before her time is due just because she’s who she is and yet continue to do what she’s been in jail for. Such a wonderful example for the kids.
      So yeah. No worries about her reading this. And even if she would why would I care what she thinks about what I think about her? She still manages to be a celebrity and have whatever she wants, so why would she care about me?

Comment by julzinfrance2011 – March 28, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MY GOD

Comment by holla – March 27, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is just stealing everything from Ugly Betty…which should not have been canceled in the first place!

Comment by chickenlittle – March 27, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lots of idiots on here whining about Lindsay, of course. I for one am looking forward to her appearance.

Comment by Michael Prymula – March 27, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why the heck are people freaking out? she’s serving as a JUDGE. those (always hilarious) judge scenes last like, what? 90 seconds? people are acting as if she signed on to be the new lead.

Comment by Bee – March 27, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bee, Love your comment of new lead. But no matter what you say all the naysayers will troll to be hateful and condecending about anything the show does. Lohan- to having a long hiatus- to having more or less songs- to writing story lines THEY want to tell-musical tributes-their faovrite or even their insignificant character doesn’t get a story line or background. All this is OLD AND MUNDANE AND IRRELEVANT AND BORING to Glee and to me. Yawn to all the negativity.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought her mom got mad at Glee for that joke they made about her when Gwyneth Paltrow was guest starring. Oh glee hahaha.

Comment by Annie – March 27, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok. 1. It’s not up to the executive producers to keep all of you happy by giving you everything you want (Klaine, Brittana, No Guest Stars, A Tina Solo, Jesse St. James etc) No tv show that does that, lasts.
    2. The no guest stars thing this season promised no guest stars in the FIRST HALF of the season. And if you bring in any other arguments about new people brought in; The Glee Project contestants, Sebastian, Shane and Sugar are recurring, and as new student characters are supposed to extend the life of the show; The Parents of the show are a long requested thing that a large amount of fans requested and this season we’ve gotten; Mike’s parents, Sam’s parents, Puck’s dad coming up, Rachel’s parents, more background on Finn’s dad, we know who will be playing Santana’s mother (while Gloria Estefan will probably appear in Season 4, which Naya Rivera has confirmed she will be a part of) as well as Blaine’s brother, plus we’ve met Kurt’s dad, Puck’s mom, Quinn’s parents, Sugar’s dad, and we’ve even met Will’s parents, Emma’s parents, and Sue’s mother, and there has been consistent talk of Brittany’s mother over the series; Plus Shelby Corcoran, Jesse St. James were playing ongoing roles; Excluding all that, what “Guest Stars” have they done this season? Ricky Martin (who appeared in Episode 12, which officially started the 2nd half of episodes of the season, Whoopii Goldberg will be playing a recurring character for 3 episodes, which could easily see her appear in a few more next season if Rachel and Kurt’s NYADA storyline continues the way we expect, Cooter, who ended up marrying Beiste (albeat off screen) and therefore has more of a reason to appear later on, and Lindsay Lohan. Who only 2 people making random guest appearances. And let’s not forget talk of bringing Ricky Martin back either at the end of the season or in next at some point. Yeah…..they actually did do what they promised.

Comment by JDHetherington – March 27, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They promised a better season than season 2! They did not do that, the show has never been worst!! I seriously don’t know what goes on in the writers room..

I’m happy to be one of the 3-4 million viewrs who stopped watching Glee for good!

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And that’s YOUR opinion. I think this season has been very well done. And if your one of those supposed 3-4 million viewers who stopped watching Glee for good, why on Earth would you bother commenting? One seems to protest too much.

Comment by JDHetherington – March 27, 2012 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And that’s YOUR opinion. Good for you if you think that this season has been very well done. BTW, Ana’s not the only one of that statistic to isn’t watching and is yet commenting on articles like this one. It just helps us remember that not watching wasn’t a bad decision after all (and come on, not commenting on an article involving the worst guest star in Glee history)….
          Everyone’s titled to THEIR opinion. And we’re allowed to share it on here. Ah, la magie of the internet!

Comment by julzinfrance2011 – March 28, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i JUST ABSOLUTELY WANT TO HUG YOU. Yessiree to everything you have said. Season 2 the creators tried to accommodate the wishes of their fans which led to a very disjointed season and story lines. But they tried to make their fans happy and give the season a twist for all the characters to grow. Season 3 is much more well written and each episode leads into the next with the story line with few exceptions- the xmas episode. People just don’t like the main story lines. No matter what Glee creators do from here on it will be wrong to this fractured fandom. Glee is darned if they do and the same if they don’t. That is it pure and simple.
      My feelings are if they don’t like the show anymore stop watching it and refrain from forums like these.

Comment by yep – April 2, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have got to be kidding me. Well, Glee is not exactly Elizabethan art AND they make it a point to be very inclusive so I guess it’s not completely peculiar for them to pull this bit of stunt casting. But seriously, do they think that more people are going to tune in BECAUSE they have LiLo on? And it’s definitely not as bad as her portraying Elizabeth freaking Taylor. The woman is an absolute legend and she’s getting this tabloid queen to portray her? Lifetime should be ashamed AND embarrassed.

Comment by Babygate – March 27, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw this and thought ” are we gonna finally meet Quinn’s sister?” Lol Dianna Agron is to hot to look releated to Lindsey but seriously when are we gonna meet Quinn’s Sister or Britney’s Mom?

Comment by Josh – March 27, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s not even playing a big role so why would any of you care!?!?

Comment by Curtis – March 27, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on I’m so sick of Lindsey Ligan. Just let her career die already. She is a hot mess

Comment by Patricia – March 27, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to buck the trend here. I’ve always liked Lindsay Lohan. I think she’s a talented young woman who went tragically off the rails, in no small part because of two of the most irresponsible, exploitative parents on the planet. I’ve been hoping she gets her life together and if a small guest role on Glee will help her do it, great.

Comment by aunt_deen – March 27, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Singing “Rehab” presumably

Comment by cuius – March 27, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised she even would take a role on glee considering how much she/her momager flipped out about the dialogue that Holly Holliday delivered in spanish class about her being crazy and in rehab.

Comment by lilmtgirl – March 27, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay Lohan on Glee! Really? Wow, that show has high standards…oh, wait…never mind. If I hadn’t already dropped this show now would be the perfect time.

Comment by Lia – March 27, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment by Jill – March 27, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t even recognize her as Lindsay Lohan and that’s sad. Also, if you dislike Glee and what the producers and directors are doing with the show, don’t watch and stop complaining, it’s as simple as that. I love Glee and I’m excited to see this episode. Y’all could have gotten someone better than Lindsay Lohan though.

Comment by Sparkles. – March 27, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in the episode, Lohan will run Artie with her car and have a threesome with Santana and Brit.

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 27, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big sigh!! So sad, Ryan Murphy! So sad!

Comment by Allison Curtin – March 27, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Water seeks it’s own level. ‘Nuff said.

Comment by Bryanne – March 27, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post