Supernatural Hot Shots: DJ Qualls Returns, and Dean and Sam Battle a Scary [Spoiler]!

Supernatural is getting another visit from DJ Qualls’ offbeat hunter Garth on March 30 (The CW, 9/8c), and we’ve got a sneak peek at his surprising return. Bonus: There’s a wacky-looking, revenge-seeking Japanese creature after the Winchesters!

Misha Collins Previews His Supernatural Return and the ‘Wildly Different’ Castiel to Come

Garth enlists the brothers’ help on a case involving a Shojo, a menacing fiend that kinda-sorta looks like a stand-in from The Ring. The twist? You have to be drunk in order to see the baddie! Dean’s aim still seems to be on target though.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (18)

• Give me any episode without Castiel in it and I’m good.

Comment by Nat – March 23, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Give me any comment thread without you haters in it and I’m good.

Comment by Kate – March 23, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yayyy, Kate!!!!!!!!!!! I agree. I have watched every single week from episode #1 season 1 and have taken the episodes as they are written, Each one has been one more piece of the puzzle! One more brick to build the house of Winchester! Every member of the cast whether recurring or not has added something to the crazy quilt life of our young hunters. I will continue to watch and continue to enjoy each episode for what it brings to the table. The ‘haters’ drive me nuts!!

Comment by Jude – March 23, 2012 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto. :)

Comment by yo – March 23, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Linda – March 23, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am happy with any episode of SPN without the constipated son of a b++ch, whose voice and fart sounds the same ;)

Comment by kalsridh – March 23, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too.

Comment by Ann – March 23, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Inb4 the Gamble haters.

These photos just gave away the whole plot, didn’t they? lol

Comment by David F. – March 23, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the caption under pic #9 a typo? It says “Jim Beaver as Bobby”.

Comment by Jelly – March 23, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in the #6 pic, she looks like Katie Holmes.

Comment by Linda – March 23, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks like a fun episode. I don’t understand, people wanted Castiel to be back, now there’s people complaining for his comeback?! I don’t understand WTF is wrong! Why does people hate Gamble so much?

Comment by Tony – March 23, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love me some DJ Qualls! He is such an interesting actor. Would love to see him on a regular basis.

Comment by meleliot – March 23, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show & got no complaints. Best show on tv & It’s great to have Misha back. Supernatural could stay airing forever I’d never stop watching. I dread the thought of it not being on anymore. Keep the great work. It’s been interesting all the way.

Comment by Rita – March 23, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy Crap, Its the Ring Girl

Comment by Benjamin – March 23, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When did this show stop being Buffy’s better, and start ripping off Whedon?

Comment by Patrick maloney – March 23, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Ring meets the Grudge.

Comment by mirleival – March 30, 2012 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post