Exclusive

Exclusive: Harry's Law Courts Walking Dead Man Jon Bernthal For Season-Ending Stint

Shane lives!

In what would mark his first TV appearance since getting zombified by Rick on The Walking Dead, Jon Bernthal is nearing a deal to guest star in an explosive May sweeps episode of Harry’s Law, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Bernthal would play a man who holds the courtroom hostage when the person accused of raping and murdering his sister is found not guilty.

The Law stint marks a quick pit stop for Bernthal before he begins production on L.A. Noir, TNT’s period drama pilot from the actor’s former Walking Dead boss Frank Darabont.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive

1. Playing a crazy guy? Right up his alley!

• rebecca says:

this show will be big 2 just like TWD may be bigger if he stays on the show everyone loves Jon Bernthal he is a great acter and he is handsome u cant find a lot of good acters the old ones have passed a way or got on drugs but i belive jon will be around for a long time

2. jasie says:

Love it. He was great on Thee Walking Dead and will be in this too.

3. Andrew says:

Good to see him getting something a little different post-The Walking Dead. I just hope his performance is a little more restrained…LOL

4. Hygchick28 says:

Yay!!! I’ve missed him already!!

5. Nelson says:

Good to see him again I knew he’d find something new. Ive always said that he makes the show exiting and I know he’s going to be big.

6. Jennifer says:

You tease!! I thought that was a picture of Corey Stoll! I guess hotness comes in many forms.

7. bonmot says:

A blogger on another website said “I hope Bernthal enjoys his TWD limelight, ’cause that lame actor isn’t going anywhere!” Whoa… Except on Harry’s Law, then L.A. Noir, and rumored as a nominee for an Emmy. Lame actor? Not so much. I love him.

8. Jen Stirling says:

Jon Bernthal is an awesome actor, the best on TWD and I can’t wait to see him in L.A. Noir, I know he will make the show a hit with his talent. I’m so sorry to see him gone from TWD but can’t wait to see him on his next ventura. Stay awesome!

9. Gary says:

Awesome!!!! JB is the man!!! And a GREAT actor.. I will forever support my boy!!!

10. Teag says:

I may actually watch this just for him.

11. Jason says:

I actually met Jon Bernthal the end of last year at the gym when he was filming a movie here in Shreveport. All I can say is he is a great guy! I took a pic with him and he was so cool. He will no doubt end up being one of the biggest names in Hollywood.