Exclusive: ABC Prepping Early Renewals for Grey's, Castle, Revenge, Once and 5 Others

Get More: News, Renewals

ABC is on the verge of issuing formal early renewals to nearly a dozen scripted series, including freshman hits Once Upon a Time and Revenge and established players Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy.

Although an ABC rep declined to comment, TVLine has learned that the network’s prelim pickup list also includes Castle, Suburgatory, Last Man Standing, Happy Endings, The Middle.

Cougar Town and Private Practice, meanwhile, remain question marks. Ditto midseason entries GCB and Missing. (The fate of Private Practice, ironically, likely hinges on the ratings performance of another Shonda Rhimes drama, the soon-to-debut Scandal.)

Considered long-shots for next fall are Body of Proof, Pan Am and (the possibly Netflix-bound) The River, although a final decision probably won’t come down on those fence-riders until the May upfronts. If cut loose, they would join the already-axed Charlie’s Angels, Man Up and Work It.

The Grey’s renewal comes as ABC continues to negotiate new deals with original castmembers Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Justin Chambers, Sandra Oh and Chandra Wilson.

For the latest pickups/cancellations, bookmark TVLine’s 2012 Renewal Scorecard!

Comments (227)

• I really hope they bring Cougar Town back. I love that show. My son will be very disappointed if the River goes to DirecTV since we just switched to Verizon FIOS last year.

Comment by theycallmetater – March 23, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They said “netflix bound”, not directtv — so you can still watch it.

Comment by dianaprince – March 23, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No they said the RIver was nerflix bound not Cougar Town

Comment by Ryan lee – March 26, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!! <3

Comment by brittany – March 23, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to see Body of Proof stick around…The River was Awful.

Comment by Chris – March 23, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i actually thought the river picked up more towards the end — i’d like to see it given a second chance, i’m just not sure what i’d be ok seeing it take the place of.

Comment by Amanda – March 23, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too hope ABC will keep Body of Proof. It is better than any of the midseason replacements.

Comment by Linda – March 23, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREE

Comment by SHIB – March 26, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am with you… I think it’s a good show. It really goes into how a mom can handle job and family

Comment by corrine – March 29, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah i agree. Body of Proof is great and this weeks episode was a cracker. The show deserves more but i have a bad feeling about it unfortunately.

Comment by greysfan – March 29, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too like Body of Proof. I think it is well done. I never thought much about “The River” either. My favorites though are Castle and Grey’s Anatomy.

Comment by Michele Scott – April 5, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahh Cougar Town NEEDS to be renewed!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by JJ – March 23, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, it doesn’t. It’s a tremendously unfunny stinkbomb that has already stuck around much longer than its poor ratings warrant. Continuing to renew it only encourages Bill Lawrence to create more unfunny shows and take up valuable network timeslots that would be better off occupied by other shows.

Comment by Chrispy – March 23, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So’s your face!

Comment by ElKabong – March 23, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ZING!

Comment by Adam – March 23, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This comment just made my day.

Comment by J – March 23, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Mine too!

Comment by tripoli – March 23, 2012 10:04 PM PDT
      • Agree…unfunny! It tries too hard and stupid jokes. I’m trying week after week to see what everyone else is seeing, but I just don’t like it..sorry

Comment by zoot – March 23, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I want to like it but I don’t. Tried it with wine and without. Doesn’t matter. You hit the nail on the head when you said it tries too hard. Maybe it will find a home on cable. Their ratings, no matter what fans want, won’t get a network slot.

Comment by Tracey – March 26, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • COUGAR TOWN! Please renew!!

Comment by dianaprince – March 23, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The River is possibly DirecTV bound? No longer possibly Netflix bound?

Comment by fletch – March 23, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was a bit disappointed in HE’s ratings the other night but it all doesn’t matter if it gets renewed!

Comment by D'Arcy – March 23, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any buzz on Shawn Ryan’s pilot, Last Resort? Gotta say the pics they’re tweeting of the shoot look amazing! Really want to see this one picked up!

Comment by Melanie – March 23, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome news! I’ve been really pleased with ABC this season.

Once, Revenge, and Suburgatory are my favourites of the new shows. And Castle is consistently awesome.

Here’s holding out for a CougarTown renewal!!! Come on ABC!!!

Also wouldn’t mind seeing GCB renewed, its surprisingly enjoyable. Ditto for Missing.

Looking forward to Scandal.

Comment by mia – March 23, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really hoping Cougar Town gets another season. I love that show. I hope Private Practice gets cancelled though. I’d love to see Kate Walsh on a better show, one with good writing.

Comment by Stephanie – March 23, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ONCE UPON A TIME please! Best new tv show!

Comment by fotreya – March 23, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh Jennifer Morrison is so bad in this it hurts.

Comment by Nym – March 24, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh give me a break. She is great in this. Sure there are some not so great moments but love her in this. Once is such a great show and hope it continues to get better.

Comment by Guy – March 25, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please ABC,Bring Cougar Town back!!! #sixseasonsandamovie

Comment by kop – March 23, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want another season of Private Practice. But I’m deathly afraid that isn’t going to happen.

Comment by A – March 23, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopfully if they do not renew Private Practice, they can switch Kate Walsh back over to Grey’s Anatomy. Truth is that while I have liked Addison’s character development on Private Practice, I prefer it when she is working with the characters on Grey’s

Comment by Lex – March 24, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed

Comment by Lindsey – March 24, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree!!!

Comment by Alex – March 25, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t agree with you. She was amazing on Grey’s but she had her days there. She could come back and it would be nice to have her there but the truth is what could she achieve by going back there? I hope Private Practice is renewed because its such a great show and can’t believe ABC has moved it to Tuesdays for Scandal!

Comment by greysfan – March 25, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the official renewal of Castle!!!

Comment by M. – March 23, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me either!! :) I actually thought they already did, but I guess that was a rumor surrounding PaleyFest… oh well, a still early renewal will be awesome too :)

Go Caskett!!

Comment by KimR – March 23, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Go! So happy it’s being renewed. It needs ten seasons and a movie trilogy.

Comment by May – March 23, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I definately agree! I love Castle….Stana and Nathan are wonderful together!

Comment by Michele Scott – April 11, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Can’t wait to see the Castle finale! So happy it will be back in the fall! Caskett is such a great team!

Comment by Leona Palski – April 14, 2013 07:37 PM PDT
  • I love Private Practice. I really hope it gets renewed!

Comment by Katy – March 23, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me two!

Comment by crystal – March 23, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pray that Scandal tanks then ( it probably will).

Comment by Danielle H – March 23, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Is it bad that I am actually praying for that?!? I’m awful!

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So according to your logic I guess I should pray that PP tanks so Scandal can survive? They are going to be on different nights and not competing with each other. PP may have, at least for this season, lost their time slot but if the ratings are there, they can both survive.

Comment by Mel – March 24, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Can’t watch it. Tried the pilot, won’t be back for a second taste.

Comment by MM – May 3, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I disagree, I have watched the series and it is riveting, witty and will definitely be back. Private Practice lost it’s heart when Ne left. I haven’t enjoyed this season. Addison just looks like a disloyal hooch to me.

Comment by Khadejiacat – May 28, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised Happy Endings is already on the pickup list, but I think it’s a decent-enough show that deserves to stay. They should probably find a new timeslot for it, though. It just seems so out-of-place among the otherwise family-oriented Wednesday shows. And I’d like them to renew Pan Am, but mostly because it was just fluffy and fun Sunday evening viewing!

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – March 23, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m really upset that Happy Endings is on a pick up list when it is pulling the same numbers Cougar Town was last year and Cougar Town was benched for nine months. ABC, do the right thing and renew Cougar Town.

Comment by Ari – March 23, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Happy Endings is the best!!
        Why bash it?

Comment by Kay – April 27, 2012 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Happy Endings leaves a lot to be desired to me. I can’t relate to the any of the supposed humor here. I find the characters highly annoying. Especially the token black guy on the show.

Comment by Khadejiacat – May 28, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why the ratings are good for HE, and it fits on WEdnesdays

Comment by Mike – March 23, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY for Revenge and Happy Endings! My favourite ABC shows! I hope GCB is renewed as well.

Comment by dude – March 23, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sure hope Patrick Dempsey,Ellen Pompeo and Sandre Oh stay non Greys Anatomy.In my eyes they make the show what it is.I do hope Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo Become new parents of their own baby.And Derek treats Meredith Better.Its like they changed roles.He used to treat her like a great wife,surgeon and Mother.Now you never know what mood hes gonna be in.But please stay all of you.Your loved by everyone.T.

Comment by TeresaLaw – March 23, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meredith and Derek are already new parents to their own baby, her name is Zola. Maybe you’ve met her?

Gotta say, you intense shippers creep me out with your hatred of adoption and insistence that the only type of child is a biological one

Comment by Lila – March 23, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ditto.

Comment by tripoli – March 23, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m not sure the poster meant it the way you took it but I could be mistaken. I think she meant to imply a biological baby would be a great addition to, not instead of, their adopted baby. I hope so at least. Of course Zola is Their baby. I wasn’t a fan initially of the adoption only because their fertility story was so glossed over, not because one is better than the other. But they showed a tentative and unsure Meredith in the beginning and she slowly became more involved. Great acting by all and the twins (?) ,who play Zola, are the cutest babies on TV! I think Derek would love more children because he came from a large family. As for Meredith, she was raised as a lonely only child, and appears to want a house full of whatever. There are a lot of intense ships for most couples on GA , so as an admitted intense Mer/Der shipper, please don’t lump us all together. I consider Zola to be their child in every sense, but would still love them to have a biological baby too and even more adopted (they both have a habit of adopting strays) children. Totally crazy with their work schedules, but this is TV land and not real life.

Comment by Jen – March 26, 2012 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They can’t cancel Private Practice…the season is far from being over. What they need to cancel is Greys! Let’s move on from that. If they are going to cancel PP….can they at least give it a proper season to end.

Comment by llws – March 23, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally Totally AGREE!!!!

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t take your comment seriously when you have to bash one show to prop your show up.

Comment by Sam – March 24, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, but PP’s ratings can never match up to Greys, which has consistently won or tied for the lead in its time slot at 9 p.m. Thursdays in the coveted 18-49 demo. That is the name of the game in the network business. The Mentalist usually beats Private Practice every week.

Comment by Lucia – March 24, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would love to see Private Practice and Body of Proof added to the renewed list.

Comment by Bobbi – March 23, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad about Happy Endings it has been constantly awesome this season, this was the year of Penny indeed

Comment by rod – March 23, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love me my Happy Endings… so glad it’s coming back. Going to be so sad when it disappears in a few weeks :( Not going to be watching the B- in Apt. 23 :(

Comment by Dan – March 26, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. Castle. Castle <3

Comment by Kourt – March 23, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved “The River”. It was good throughout the whole season. I hope it comes back.

Comment by Bonny – March 23, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Castle!!!

Comment by Seon – March 23, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very happy about Castle and Grey’s but sure hope they find room to add Private Practice to the list. If not, please send Addison back to Seattle Grace!!!

Comment by Linderella – March 23, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle always!! best show in TV. and Grey´s Anatomy with Ellen and Patrick

Comment by mery charlotte – March 23, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Private Practice has to come back! No negotiation! It has almost great ratings as Revenge, which is a starter show!?? They don’t have enough time to conclude the story in this few episodes!

Comment by mare – March 23, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you! To me, I feel like the 6 or so episodes left are definitely not sufficient enough to tie up lose ends. They definitely need another season!!!!

*fingers crossed and prayers being said*

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping that GCB has enough viewers to be renewed. It’s the funniest new show on television!

Comment by Lee Ann (@MSED73) – March 23, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, agree!!! love GBC!!!

Comment by Alex – March 24, 2012 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here Here to that sentiment!! I loved this show and all of the characters.

Comment by Khadejiacat – May 28, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes love once upon a time and revenge my favorite.

Comment by Thomas DeAngelis – May 28, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE. They have to bring it back. It’ll be foolish not to.

Comment by Kat – March 23, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They really don’t have to, but ABC *will* foolishly bring the incredibly dreadful Castle back.

Comment by Tania – March 23, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree sweetheart!! I hope they put on the show you wrote to replace it. OMG you are so talented and funny xoxoxox

Comment by Tania's Lesbian Lover – March 23, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “incredibly dreadful”? That must be the new phrase for “consistently awesome”. Dreadful shows don’t win People’s Choice Awards or get invited to PaleyFest. And they certainly don’t make it four seasons on the air.

Comment by KT – March 23, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Are you kidding me? Dreadful shows and movies win people’s choice awards all the time. It is the world’s biggest joke of an awards show. I would watch the MTV movie awards before I would watch that crapfest! I don’t even know or care what PaleyFest is, nor do I want to know or care. Terrible shows also make it four seasons all the time, just look at Jersey Shore. People will always be willing to sit down and watch whatever crap is put in front of them on the TV. I’m sorry, but you Castle fans…you guys made me glad I ran screaming in terror from the second season of that show. My lifelong crush on Nathan Fillion couldn’t even keep me watching it.

Comment by Human Being – March 23, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I tend to agree with Human Being — there’s a lot of carp on tv (no offense to carps). Good shows get cancelled and carp stays on. Rubicon for example, loved it, it’s gone. That was so disappointing. I’ve become amazed when a show I like actually makes it!
            Reality tv shows are so cheap to make next to “scripted” shows, that I think they’re here to stay. And that’s not saying that reality shows aren’t scripted! It’s just a term.
            I do think Castle has had some really cute episodes, though not a top notch tv show, imo, it’s amusing most of the time, can be very pleasant to watch, and yes, it has Nathan Fillion!
            I’ve found Once, Revenge, and Suburgatory to be very entertaining. So, yay! if they’re renewed.

Comment by rubytu – March 23, 2012 04:59 PM PDT
  • The River was awesome!! It can’t end like this!! Why do T.V. shows do that?! Please bring back The River!!!! Once Upon A Time was also really great!! I hope these shows stick around for another season!! Enough of the normal crime dramas and hospital dramas, bring on the others like Once Upon a Time and The River!!!!

Comment by Danielle – March 23, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they al least bring PP back for 13 episodes and close everyting up. It would be a shame if PP didn’t have a decent finale.

Comment by D. – March 23, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally AGREE!!!!!

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really hoping Private Practice gets another season.

Comment by simy – March 23, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Fingers crossed and prayers being said!!!*

(I know it’s just a show; don’t judge me!)

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time !!!

For a long time not seen a show so good.
    The themes of most of the current series began to be worn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once Upon a Time, is fresh, unique and different <3

Comment by Lovebird Love – March 23, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, Once Upon a Time is an amazing show and fully deserves to return for a second season.

Comment by World-Traveler – March 23, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wooo HOO! I love me some Revenge and Once Upon a Time. I hope GCB gets renewed as well. I find it really enjoyable even though I feel like I’m dumpster diving when I watch it, it’s funny enough that I don’t care.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – March 23, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please

Comment by Aurore – March 23, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay about time they renewed castle

Comment by Karen – March 23, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Revenge make me a happy, happy viewer.

Comment by DL – March 23, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great for Revenge and Grey’s!

Comment by sd – March 23, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle needs to lose weight. If he was a woman people’d be in an uproar over how much he’s packed on since “Firefly.”

Comment by Leigh – March 23, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Nathan looks really bad this season and I think this affects the ratings (the 18-49 demo) .H50 has 3 good looking guys and castle has Nathan who has the same age as Alex but looks 50.

Comment by Jane – March 23, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually Nathan is really fit. Some people I know were able to see him when he and his brother went to the beach over Christmas, they had no idea why he looks like he does on the show. I think its the suits they keep putting him in that make him look bigger… But I do agree, Richard Castle needs to lose some weight somehow, Nathan Fillion, on the other hand, does not.

Comment by KimR – March 23, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He has Christina Aguilera syndrome. The people dressing him have no effing clue how to fit his body so everything he wears makes him look huge. He has put on weight since Firefly but not as much as it looks like on Castle.

Comment by Ari – March 23, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Lol I like that, good comment :)

Comment by Kim R – March 23, 2012 01:01 PM PDT
          • THIS

Comment by maniac_maniac19 – March 23, 2012 01:25 PM PDT
      • Nathan has been looking much better more recently. And don’t forget Ryan and Espo who look GREAT on Castle. So the show has more than just Nathan for eye candy for the ladies.

Comment by Dee Jay – March 23, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nathan is and always will be my #1 celebrity crush. He was looking a little bit chunkier, though he is a big guy to begin with, but for the last couple of months’ worth of episodes, he has been looking better. I do agree that the way they were dressing him made him look bigger. And, Ryan and Espo are cuties too, though they don’t hold a candle to Nathan, I mean Rick :-), which both of them admitted in the last episode when they went to the strip club . . .

Comment by Dawn – March 23, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!! I can’t wait until they make it official!

Comment by docvap – March 23, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE RENEW “ONCE UPON A TIME”!!!! One of the few shows that may be viewed by people of all ages!!!

Comment by sharon alvis – March 23, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love castle! but please renew private practice too!! What’s Grey’s without private practice?

Comment by Maria – March 23, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right?!?!

It’s like a PB&J without the J!

Comment by Meghan – March 23, 2012 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCB and Cougar Town need to be renewed!!!

Comment by Darcy – March 23, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many fans have been waiting & waiting for the confirmation that Once Upon a Time will get a second season! Please hurry & announce it, ABC – the wait is driving us mad!

Comment by Kristy Mikos – March 23, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle! Once!

Comment by Cher – March 23, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Endings and Castle are all I care about!!!

Comment by kd – March 23, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad for OUAT…best new drama this season! I hope they renew PP?!

Comment by sandyS – March 23, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • REVENGE!!!!

Comment by JJ – March 23, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle Castle Castle!!!! Renew Renew Renew!! The fans need this to happen soon, because we are going nuts and its just about to go from great to AWESOME!!

Comment by Rachael – March 23, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree completely!!

Comment by Leona Palski – April 14, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time has taken over my life. Loooove that show so much! Lana Parrilla is flawless <3

Comment by Alexa – March 23, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lana, Ginnifer Goodwin and Robert Carlysle are that show’s strength. Great dramatic actors. Glad the show’s getting renewed. :)

Comment by Maddie – March 23, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!!! This just made my day!

Comment by Kate – March 23, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i wil like castle to come back it is my show please come back.

Comment by melody – April 10, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post