Exclusive

Exclusive First Look Video: Nikita's Maggie Q Brings Young Justice's Wonder Woman to Life

After watching Maggie Q kick ass on Nikita this Friday, fans can find their favorite leading lady on Saturday-morning TV lending her voice to fellow do-gooder Wonder Woman on Cartoon Network’s Young Justice (airing at 10:30/9:30c). But until then, we’ve got an exclusive first look (and listen!) at Q in action.

Press PLAY below to watch the actress’ Wonder Woman give Batman quite the tongue-lashing, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on her super voiceover work! (For another peek at Q’s Young Justice debut, visit our friends at IGN.)

Loading video...
TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. I don’t watch Nikita, but the actress gives Wonder Woman a very good voice. I love Young Justice, though! Looking forward to this week’s new episode.

2. TheLonelyPlace says:

Hell yeah! Maggie Q!

3. Nobody says:

oh man chills at Batman’s line at the end

4. Ceylan says:

Okay now I am literally hating myself for watching Nikita. I can see WW, but all I’m hearing is Nikita. Unfortunately I think she sounds more like a spy than an Amazon. Oh well, love the show anyway. Both of them.

• dude says:

Me too! That entire clip I was just thinking “Nikita, Nikita, Nikita!” She has a very distinctive voice but it suits Wonder Woman well.

5. Japes says:

So, that Robin is really Dick Grayson? Huh!. Always thought that that Robin was Tim Drake. Or did Drake’s parents get killed also?

6. ndavika says:

SO excited for this! Love Maggie Q, & definitely getting up to watch Saturday morning cartoons again this weekend! Hope she gets to discuss this at C2E2 next month along with Nikita!

7. Jorell says:

Oh please, Wonder Woman employs teen sidekicks just like anyone else. I’m glad she’s finally getting a larger role in the show, and Maggie Q was an inspired choice.

8. Greg says:

I love both Young Justice and Nikita, so I’m looking forward to Wonder Woman getting a bigger role in the show!

9. Maggie has a very unique and beautiful voice. Its perfect for Wonder Woman. =)

10. sladewilson says:

Tongue Lashing? Please. He’s Batman. And nobody gets the better of Batman.

Nobody.

Great voice work though – congrats Maggie Q!!!

11. Peter says:

Awesome preview clip with the Justice League, While I’m not a huge fan or supporter of Young Justice. IMO it’s no where as good as Justice League Unlimited who not only had a stellar voice cast with Kevin Conroy (Batman), George Newbern (Superman), Susan Eisenberg (Wonder Woman), Michael Rosenbaum (The Flash), Phil LaMarr (John Stewart’s Green Lantern), Carl Lumbly (The Martian Manhunter) and Maria Canals (Hawkgirl). But also had great stories . I feel Young justice has missed it’s mark it’s stories with the sidekicks has been way too teen angst and drama and not enough storytelling.

As for Maggie Q vocing Wonder Woman all I can say is this is an interesting choice .

12. meka3000 says:

@ Peter: A show about teenagers having drama and teen angst? I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

• George says:

Yeah I never got that argument, the show is centered around teenagers so yeah there’s going to be that stuff, and to be honest I prefer teenagers to act like teenagers. However, that doesn’t mean that’s all the show is about, and the production crew have done a great job at showing that. They have taken the entire DC timeline and created this new and very captivating world, each of the characters have such interesting stories and flaws that are addressed and slowly (realistically) handled. The adults in the show aren’t some distant figures either, no they are really involved with the story, and have their own share of things to deal with. Also the show is very good at taking real life issues and subtly addressing them, so that they’re there, but not in you face and I admire the show for that. The action sequences are superb and so nicely choreographed, and the show is just nice to look at. This show is doing a lot of things right and I encourage people no matter the age to check it out.

13. Tom says:

Can Batman be any more bad-ass?

14. Veronica says:

Wow! She talks like Eisenberg! I lovvee Susan! I think Maggie’s voice is great for WW becuz its so strong but she wasn’t just talking into a microphine, her speech was distinct. Proof of her awesome acting skills. I’m excited to watch more of Young Justice!