30 Rock to Stage a Second Live Episode

Get More: News

Live from New York, it’s 30 Rock… again!

Tina Fey & Co. are staging yet another live episode, this one set to air on Thursday, April 26, TVLine has confirmed.

Fey’s co-star, Alec Baldwin, let the news slip during an interview with Extra.

30 Rock‘s first star-studded live experiment was broadcast in October 2010 during the show’s fifth season.

Tags: ,

Comments (18)

• They did it well once. I’m sure they can do it well a second time.

Comment by Homo Viper (@HomoViper) – March 21, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I really like live episodes of things for some reason.
    Maybe it’s because Tina Fey is involved…

Comment by Nicole M – March 21, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool. Cool. Cool.
    the last one was amazing! I’m sure this will be too.

Comment by Lary – March 21, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This ought to be a lot of fun. I love live sitcoms. I watched ROC mostly because it was always live.

Comment by John Berggren – March 21, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope they use Julia Louis-Dreyfus again as the Tina Fey double!

Comment by thecavanaughs – March 21, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching the East Coast Live. Taping the West Coast. Bound to be differences.

Comment by Rock Golf – March 21, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @cavanaughs
    I hope they use Sarah Palin as a double for Tina Fey

Comment by golem – March 21, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as I hate Sarah Palin, that would be pretty d*mn funny!!

Comment by Jackson – March 21, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OH MY GOD, YES.

Comment by Dearna May – March 23, 2012 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!

Comment by rubytu – March 21, 2012 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope they do another “Queen of Jordan” episode. That was much more better than the live episode.

Comment by Jarrod – March 22, 2012 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • there will be another Queen of Jordan in April!

Comment by js – March 22, 2012 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know…I felt the last live episode was a lot more fun for the cast than the audience…

Comment by Jay – March 22, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does it look like a Mexican soap opera in here?

Comment by Michael – March 22, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post