Allison Mack Lands First Post-Smallville TV Role

Get More: Casting News

Don’t get jealous, Shelby, but Allison Mack is now going to be spending quality time with a dog named Wilfred.

Smallville Season 11 to Premiere in April (Online, and in Comic Book Form)

Mack, who since Smallville‘s May 2011 series finale has been focused on stage work, has booked her first new TV gig, and it’s a major recurring role on FX’s Wilfred, our sister site Deadline reports.

In the sophomore season of the off-kilter comedy, Mack will play a biochemist and love interest for the titular canine’s owner, Ryan (played by Elijah Wood).

Mack represents the fourth Smallville regular to return to the small screen, following Erica Durance (who in addition to multiple guest gigs headlines the summer NBC drama Saving Hope), Cassidy Freeman (now in the midst of a Vampire Diaries arc and costarring in the upcoming A&E series Longmire) and Justin Hartley (who popped up on Chuck and now is playing doctor on the CW pilot First Cut).

Comments (89)

• Looks like Allison Mack got the best of the post-Smallville gigs. This is perfect for her.

Comment by anotherjoy – March 20, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really. No one watches FX, most of the shows are pretty nonexistent to the average TV viewer. Case in point Wilfred is nothing special. Kristin’s show is much greater because it reaches out to a lot of people being on network tv even if it’s the CW, more exposure. So Kristin got the best deal and same with Hartley.

Comment by Samyross – March 20, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In the interest of accuracy and lest anyone get confused, let’s pause to note that Kristin’s and Justin’s pilots aren’t reaching out to anybody anytime soon, being that they are just pilots. Thank you!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 20, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • True, but at least it’s a pilot for a main network not some dingy FX show (no offense). Plus I heard great things about Kristin’s new show, everyone’s really excited for it including myself. I dont know about Erica’s new show but you just wrote it airs on NBC so I guess she’s done pretty well because it’s on a big network that will reach out to a lot of folks. Alot of folks have seen Cassidy on TVD so she’s done well. That’s the point I’m making. I’ll bet good money Kristin’s show will get picked up, they’d be idiots not too! So watch out for KK! :-)

Comment by Samyross – March 20, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Dingy FX show? Have you seem the ratings on CW lately? I’m pretty sure that entire network is pretty nonexistent to the average TV viewer. I’d wager good money that most of the shows on FX reach just as many people as CW is these days.

Comment by Dax – March 20, 2012 12:41 PM PDT
          • It’s true that the FX ratings are nothing to write home about, especially those for Wilfred. It did a 0.4 in the all-important A18-49 demo for it’s season finale. Stinky! But the CW’s ratings have absolutely been circling the drain this past season too. I bet they’re really missing Smallville, and it’s decent demo ratings on Fridays. Even Supernatural has nosedived without SV as it’s lead-in.

Comment by Jude – March 20, 2012 04:59 PM PDT
          • all this over one comment about someone being happy over Allison getting a gig post Smallville? And it was not even attacking any of the other actors. This is why I quit watching Smallville after a while becuase the fandom can not handle one actor getting praised over another.

I wish Allison the best, and good riddance to the Chloe haters.

Comment by Genna – March 21, 2012 10:33 AM PDT
          • Samyross: No one watches FX? That’s why some of their shows are the most buzzworthy shows on TV I guess. No one’s heard of Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Justified, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, Archer, etc. Hell, American Horror Story was pulling in over 3 million viewers on FX while The Ringer was pulling just over 1 million. Seems like some people might choose to watch FX over the networks. Learn something before you speak.

Comment by Jason C – March 21, 2012 05:28 PM PDT
        • And if a Beauty and the Beast remake gets picked up, it will be proof the apocalypse is upon us, so it won’t matter who has the best gig.

Comment by Mark – March 20, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They may not be reaching out to anyone, but you mentioned his pilot and ignored hers…

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 20, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree with M.W.M.! Wilfred is an established (and very funny) show that was quickly renewed for a second season. While Justin’s and Kristin’s respective shows have yet to even air (Tho no disrespect to either of them. Loved them both on Smallville). Also, this stuff about ‘no one watches fx’ is completely false. They have some of the best shows on television that do very well in the ratings. That they are considered ‘nonexistent to the average TV viewer’ is only a loss to said viewer. Move beyond the major networks once in a while and you might be surprised what you find. Besides that, ‘more exposure’ in no way guarantees quality or longevity. The higher the expectation for a show the harder it is to achieve the sucess needed for renewal.

Comment by Kal – March 20, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “No one watches FX” Inaccurate. In fact, Sons of Anarchy can pretty almost compete in ratings with some network shows. I’m pretty sure American Horror Story was off the charts in ratings for a cable show too. I’m not saying Wilfred has those numbers, but let’s not bash a whole network that is doing pretty well for itself!

Comment by Mike – March 20, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Matt you are my hero! I have high hopes for Wilfred this year since it is airing with Charlie’s Sheen’s Anger management.

Comment by Anne – March 20, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • umm Justified is on FX and prob one of the best TV shows out right now… :-|

artistically i think it’s cool i hope she does more cable shows than network shows.. she’ll build a solid resume and get to show her chops i think..

i loved her as chloe but i’m not sure the campiness of smallville did her justice…

Comment by zee – March 22, 2012 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here you go again with the competitions AM/Chloe fans. Then you complain as if you didn’t start the whole thing

Comment by Fabriz – March 21, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot Lana Lang, but then, everybody does.

Comment by T. – March 20, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hah!

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 20, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No one will forget her. She will live on forever.

Comment by Samyross – March 20, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • she will be hated forever

Comment by rod – March 20, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • poor tom welling :(

Comment by mc joãozinho (@joaotc) – March 20, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And Kristin Kreuk in that beauty and the beast remaining…

Comment by Sami – March 20, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed, but the theme here is more those who were with Smallville at the very end. B&B is but the latest of many roles KK has landed since exiting SMVL full-time.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 20, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy for Allison, I don’t think the show has aired in the uk yet but I’ll definately keep an eye out

Comment by Lori – March 20, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooo of all the shows on FX she had to be on Wilfred… Ugh I tried watching it and it’s boring as hell. Noo Allie whyy. Thankfully it’s only a recurring role, phew.

Comment by Leanne – March 20, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I buy Allison Mack as a biochemist more than I do Erica Durance as a surgeon.

Comment by Rebecca – March 20, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bitter much??? Get over it and move on!!! Congrats to Allison. Nice to hear all the Smallville cast booking jobs….except Tom :( My TV screen isn’t the same without him!!

Comment by Sarah – March 20, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s not bitter. Its subjective whether or not you believe someone is right for a particular role. I’m sure Erica is doing a great job with her new series, but I would never have expected her to move in that direction. Either way, I’m glad these fantastic Smallville actresses are landing new roles! Allison, Kristin, and Erica were all great on SV.

Comment by James – March 20, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why would you have never expected Durance to move on to a role like the one she has on SAVING HOPE? In addition to playing a fast-talking professional woman on SMALLVILLE, Durance has been featured in several films and guest spots on other series as an intelligent, successful, professional woman. One of her very first roles in 2003, in fact, featured Durance as a young scientist at a disease control lab. She’s a talented actress who is capable of becoming a myriad of different types of people.

Comment by Libby – March 20, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kristin, Erica, Cassidy and Justin and now Allison too! Very cool! (Not to mention she gets to star w/ Frodo, and we all know Elijah is made of win!)

Also, I appreciated the Shelby mention Matt. Well played sir. Well played.

Comment by Allie Osterloh (@cyclonekat) – March 20, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huh never heard of Wilfred, will have to check it out. Uh oh I have to pay more money to see this show because I don’t have this channel; But that’s okay anything for Allison I’m there!!

Comment by Dee – March 20, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t pay money for it, it really isn’t any good unfortunately.

Comment by Eli – March 20, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do pay money for it, it’s awesome. It may not be for everyone, but if you like absurdist comedy it’s great

Comment by Carmichael – March 20, 2012 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, Ryan doesn’t own Wilfriend. His neighbor Jenna does.

Comment by Jessica Oliver – March 20, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoyed Chloe on Smallville but c’mon why is she playing a biochemist, can she get a role where she isn’t a “nerd” – typecast much? I need her to get a role as a sexy femme fatale… or something badass and sexy. I was hoping she guests on Nikita with my lady Maggie Q hahaha I guess a guy can hope right… but congrats anyways to Ms. Mack.

Comment by Ryanmsd – March 20, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Does anyone else find Ryanmsd’s comment extremely sexist? You really think an actress would prefer to play a “sexy femme fate” over a f-ing biochemist?!?!?!

Comment by GDV – March 20, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is a biochemist NOT badass and sexy? Are you intimidated by lady brains?

Comment by Brooke – March 20, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, you just became my favorite! Best casting scoop EVER! I’m so glad Allison landed a show that doesn’t air on the CW. Never heard of Wilfred, but I’m watching.

Comment by Step – March 20, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wilfred is such a good show! dark humor, I like!

Thanks for the great news! I’ve been waiting to see Allison in a new show – bonus that is one that I already watch and love!

Comment by Sandra – March 20, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom Welling is preparing calmly return you’ll see ! I do not think that other actors have made the center of Smallville ! Cassidy in TVD 2,62 in the listening a lot.

Comment by Sarah – March 20, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boo. I wish she was doing something cooler. I’m a student and have tons of loans soo I cant afford basic cable let alone FX. I’m hoping there’s another way to catch this show. Does FX post their shows on their own site?? Hulu?? Anyone know because I really wanna watch it.

Comment by Nathan – March 20, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its called.. bit..torrent…:-/

Comment by zee – March 22, 2012 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I tried watching Wilfred, it’s not my cup of tea. It’s a silly show that’s based around a guy who sees his dog as a person. I find the entire premise of the show to be a joke to be quite honest., If you liked shows like Unhappily ever after or Wonderfalls, you might enjoy it.

Comment by Richard – March 20, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • big news Allison is a great actress, cannot wait to see her again on TV.

Comment by mag – March 20, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool! Cool! Cool!

Comment by TheLonelyPlace – March 20, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best of luck to Allison. I don’t personally watch this show but I hope she enjoys herself and has a great experience.

I’m happy for all the Smallville alums. I’m so happy for Erica Durance and I hope her show on NBC does very well this summer. I’m happy for Kristin and I hope that her new show gets picked up. I’m happy for Cassidy and I loved seeing her on TVD last week! I’m happy for Justin as well.

Now, I just wish Tom would get a job! I miss him!

Comment by Mary – March 20, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is cool news. I really enjoyed Wilfred last summer and now can’t wait to catch the next season with Allison Mack.

I’m happy to see so many SV actors working, but I have to admit this is the project I’m most excited for, because I love Wilfred so much. (At least this will be the project I’m most excited about until I hear that Tom Welling has booked someting.)

Comment by Tawny – March 20, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to hear it for Allison.

But like a lot of people, I’m waiting for Tom to be seen somewhere, anywhere!

Comment by Dee – March 20, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought tom decided to leave acting and focusing on directing and producing.

Comment by Marie – March 20, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s great to hear another SV alum has found a new role to play. Good luck, Allison!

Comment by Libby – March 20, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy for Allison. Actually I’m happy for all of them, Erica, Kristin and Cassidy for getting new roles. SV was good for what it was but that’s not the show I want them to be remember for tbh… they all deserve better imo.
    The SV fans should move on and be happy for them! (Don’t people realize that Allison, Erica, Kristin and Cassidy are good friends IRL? Hope they don’t read what some “fans” wrote in their comments, they’d probably think the SV fandom is full of nutcases.)

Comment by Nina – March 20, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The SV fandom IS full of nutcases.

Comment by Khorrie – March 20, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom is an fantastic actor!

Comment by Monica – March 20, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • not sure about that statement. even as much as i loved SV.. even his 5 mins in cheaper by the dozen was rough…
      :-/ i like SV and he was cool but he’s not getting nominated for any emmy’s is all i’m sayin

Comment by zee – March 22, 2012 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Neither is Allison so your point here is?

Comment by Kelly – March 23, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now looking forward to the next series of Wilfred here in the UK even more (already a proven success here) And by the by, FX in the UK is excellent for some of the best shows from the US!!!

Comment by Andrea – March 20, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whenever I see Allison Mack’s name. I think of the show the secret life of Alex Mack.

Comment by Mick – March 20, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i loved that show! ;)

Comment by zee – March 22, 2012 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Allison Mack wanted to give up acting for a while? That’s what she wrote on her long, rambling, mostly incoherent blog not so very long ago. Apparently her cult leader friend advised her to take time away from acting to go ‘find herself’. So being on Wilfred is what she’s been searching for? Odd little series for an odd little actress, I guess.

Comment by Jude – March 20, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jude what crawled up and bit you in the back? I do understand why people are bitter about person they never met.

Comment by Marie – March 20, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t make me laugh. Allison Mack’s fans could write books on how to spew hate on Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance. If anything, AM gets off lightly compared to the illogical bitterness directed toward JK and ED. Not so nice when it’s aimed at your own fave celebrity is it……

Comment by jo – March 21, 2012 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • KK. Damn autocorrect!

Comment by jo – March 21, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Exactly, they are the original haters in the smallville fandom. Look for the word hater in the dictionary and you will find AM/chloe fans right next to it. Ask any smallville fan of any character, whether its Lois, Clark, Jimmy, Lana, Oliver, Tess etc they will tell you that they have felt the wrath of this fandom. This is a fandom that is not afraid to sink to the low of the low lives to get what they want. They have wedged internet wars for every fanbase for years, even gone far as threaten writers and producers of the show.

As good as Allison is, its a shame she will always have an irritating and hateful fandom following her around. Be aware fans of Wilfred, of some very bad apples fans of hers, disrupting the running of the show. They will try to manipulate and brainwash writers, try to reduce the importance of the lead actress (es) or even hate on all of them, try to make Allison’s character more important than she really is. They will probably hate on Elijah and his character, for not being their ideal hunk type, does his character have lots of money? Is he nerdy/geeky?= “bad”. They are very superficial, they only want someone who looks good or appears worthy on their object of obsession’s arm. Good luck to Allison, good luck to the fans of Wilfred and the show itself, so going to need it.

Comment by myles (@KyleRJJ) – March 21, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Are you trying to cause a fight?

Comment by Leslie – March 21, 2012 10:22 AM PDT
          • @myles. So true! I almost feel sorry for the producers of Wilfred.

Comment by Jude – March 21, 2012 04:15 PM PDT
          • Myles you are just proving my point for me. I frankly could care less about who started what, but you are no better then anyone others when you are continuing there antics. Right now you are trying to provoke me as an Allison fan, but I am above stooping to such lows. Plus I love all the actresses in Smallville, and I do not believe in trying to bait fighting in the fandom.

Comment by marie – March 26, 2012 03:28 PM PDT
        • Well I have never insulted KK or ED, and i still do not get why people have to be bitter about someone they have never met. If it is the Mack fans who were the original haters then why would KK and ED fans endorse that behavior by acting the same way?

Comment by Marie – March 21, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • @leslie Uh uh no, that’s your speciality.

@ Marie , Not once did I say they endorse it, and neither did I say all her fans. KK or ED fans hardly say anything about AM, if at all because a lot of fans have no problem with her, even though they may hate her character, Chloe Sullivan. And half the time it was AM/Chloe fans who provoked people to hate the character, with all your meddling with the writing, overrating her and bashing other fans because you want her with a hot guy.

I’m Just warning the Wilfred fans to be on the look out for some of you.

Comment by myles – March 21, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
    • Jude what crawled up and bit you in the back? I do not understand why people are bitter about person they never met.

Comment by Marie – March 20, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was highlighting the discrepancy between what she wrote about taking time out from acting and what has actually happened. How is that being bitter? Because I called Allison Mack out on her wackadoodle, airy-fairy comments on her blog? Because I don’t get down on my hands and knees and worship the ground she walks on? If I was really trying to be bitter I’d bring up how AM’s pointless return in the latter half of Season 10 on Smallville completely destroyed the momentum that was building up until then, and practically ruined the final season of the show – just like her nails-on-blackboard, craptastic character Chloe Sullivan usually did throughout the series. If I was really being hateful I’d suggest that the real reason she blogged she was going to take a rest from acting was because she couldn’t actually land an acting gig…..until now. But now she’s finally got a paying job her comments on her blog ring truly hollow. Now THAT’S anonymous cruelty, but still NOT half as vicious or unwarranted as what the hardcore Chloe fans have spewed in the past about Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance. What goes around comes around.

Comment by Jude – March 21, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wow! Go out and get some sun, it will do you some good!

Comment by Davy – March 21, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Nah. My basement is all nice and moldy, thanks! Besides, how can I talk smack with Allison Mack fans away from my trusty laptop? I won’t likely ever stumble upon a real life one outside in the fresh air. There aren’t that many of them, just a lot of sock puppets.

Comment by Jude – March 22, 2012 11:49 AM PDT
        • If she trying to seek attention or something, either from the fans or the media. This would not be the first time she said she is quitting, only to come back or vice versa. She caused the some mayhem on Smallville threatening to quit the show since season 8, only to come back on and off again.The last season really was pretty bad as it was getting in the way of the season. She must like the hype and attention she get from this. And the media is quick to fall into the trap. Why mislead fans with this kind of thing, when you actually plan to do the opposite. Like someone is saying its only been a few days ago she made it quite a big deal and a fuss, that she is quitting acting. It just smells like a ploy to get attention.

How dare I even question your princess, you can call me a hater now.

Comment by Ren Green – March 22, 2012 04:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yup! What a diva. She kept stalling re-signing like she was the real star and that the show couldn’t go on without her. How ironic that without her in the early part of Season 10 the ratings were pretty good, but her ‘triumphant’ return later on resulted in the ratings nosediving.

Comment by Jude – March 22, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
        • It is indeed a startling discrepancy with what she just wrote on her blog. Most puzzling. I guess the job just fell into her lap. Well, good for her. Though it doesn’t say much for her motivation. I think if I were producing a TV show I’d look for somebody who was eager to act, not somebody who had just written about taking “several steps” away from the business. Wackadoodle is one thing, questionable commitment is another.

I think Allison Mack was a fine actress as a kid. And adolescent Chloe was great back in Smallville’s high school days. The adult Chloe however became an increasingly annoying Mary Sue and dead weight on the series. Maybe it’s the curse of many another child actor who couldn’t quite hit their stride playing adult roles, maybe it’s just career burn-out.

Comment by Jellyroll – March 23, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Be good to see Allison back on our screens again! Thanks for sharing, Matt. :-)

Comment by Dee – March 20, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I’m so happy for her!! Oh well, I guess I have one more show to watch…

Comment by Mari – March 20, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why Allison!!!!!!! Why this project? you’re a great actress, why you chose tWilfred? why do you usually have jerks couples? a wonderful diamond mustn’t hide, it must shine! ;-(

Comment by Mariah – March 21, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • finally my favorite actress on my tv screen again!! i’m so happy. She finds quickly a job because of her talent. Some months ago, she was in broadway in love lost…. Good luck Allison you deserve to succeed!!!

Comment by chris – March 21, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • leaving aside the haters …. I’m happy for his return Allison you are beautiful and incredibly talented, can not wait to see you in Wilfred.

Comment by Kate – March 21, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy for Allison Mack and am glad to seeing her coming back onto TV. Gonna check out Wilfred.

Had to admit that in the beginning seasons of Smallville, she really irritated me, but by the end of the season, she was, honestly, the only character to have grown.

Comment by joy – March 21, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy for Allison! Never heard of this series before but will have to start watching it now.

Comment by Ani – March 23, 2012 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am glad to see Allison returning to tv! I have had PASSING glances at Wilfred. I wasn’t compelled to watch until this news!! She is a GREAT actress and deserves more screen time and praise than she gets! Allison fans, let’s get together and make Wilfred a hit for our favorite actress!!

Comment by Mikey S. – April 18, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reason #765 why SV was bad TV: it encouraged horrific fan arguments with vague storytelling.

Congrats AM.
    Good luck to everyone else.

Comment by orchardist – April 20, 2012 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy she’s going to be on the show! She’s one of my favourite actresses and Wilfred is one of my favourite shows! I do wish people would leave all the ‘smallville’ bashing alone now though. There’s no point in it anymore anyway!
    I cannot wait for season 2 to air now :)

Comment by Rain – May 24, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a good
    read. Many thanks for sharing!

Comment by skyrim pc key – May 29, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CLAM DOWN HATERS SERIOUSLY TAKE YOUR BULLS**T SOMEWHERE ELSE EVER HEARD OF GOT NOTHIN NICE TO SAY,SAY NOTHIN AT ALL,ANYONE RIGHT NOW WOULD WANA PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW,I WOULD PLZ TAKE YOUR I HATE EVERYONE BUSSINSE SOMEWHERE ELSE! ONE MORE THING:I LOVE SV I MISS IT! THEY LEFT A VOIDE IN MA HART! Xx

Comment by Aliara Carmichael – December 17, 2013 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post