Once Upon a Time: Watch the Full, Scoop-Filled PaleyFest Panel Here!

For those Once Upon a Time fans who couldn’t make it to Beverly Hills last week to attend the freshman drama’s PaleyFest panel discussion, Hulu has conjured up a special treat: You can watch the full hour-long Q&A right here.

Already TVLine hit you with a recap of the event’s most magically delicious scoops, but by pressing PLAY below you can see the cast and creators expound on those as well as many other topics. Plus, you can weigh in on the new Chuck Taylors I wore as moderator (since you can’t get a clear view of my nifty, rare “Find Flight 815″ T-shirt).

As an added bonus, I’ve listed below the player a “laundry list” of what is discussed and at the time stamp where you can find it. Enjoy!

0:00 Introductions
2:45 Hidden Lost nuggets and other “Easter eggs”
4:30 Ratings/the challenge of producing Once Upon a Time
7:00 Robert Carlyle on how he created Rumpelstiltskin (hint: his son played a role)
9:00 Getting clarification on the show’s “rule book”
11:30 Jennifer Morrison on Emma (someday) believing Henry
13:00 Ginnifer Goodwin on why the Mary Margaret/David kiss didn’t affect the curse
14:15 Lana Parrilla on the Evil Queen’s wardrobe, making Regina a rich character
16:40 Josh Dallas smiling on cue, then discussing the obstacles ahead for David and Mary Margaret
18:00 Ginner Goodwin on playing a princess on-screen and off
19:45 Raphael Sbarge, Josh Dallas and Robert Carlyle on Archie’s two new patients, the return of Jiminy Cricket
23:00 Series creators Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz on Regina and Mr. Gold knowing each other’s secrets
25:00 “What did Snow White do to make the Evil Queen so, so angry?”
26:40 Secrets behind the show’s special effects
29:45 Talking Barbara Hershey as Evil Queen’s mother (Parrilla wanted “a Beaches moment”), Pinnochio’s whereabouts, the plan for The Little Mermaid
32:00 How the Vancouver weather has affected production — for better or for worse
35:00 “Will Jamie Dornan (Graham/The Huntsman) be seen again?”
35:50 “Fashion questions” relating to Emma, Mary Margaret and… Rumpel’s fingernail polish!
38:50 “If the actors could play any other character, who would they choose?”
40:30 Audience questions about playing dual roles… Storybrooke’s time stoppage… dwarfs being hatched from eggs (?!)… Josh Dallas replacing Justin Bieber on one girl’s playlist (49:20)… Malificent’s return… favorite scenes (54:00)… and Morrison getting to kiss “one of the hottest men.”

1. Lisa says:

can’t watch because i’m not in the us suck

2. Templar says:

I can’t either because the loading circle just keeps loading, but never plays.

3. si says:

I dont understand why you Matt Mitovich commented Mary and David kiss that way… maybe because I never found any chemistry between Sawyer and Juliet… I loved Mary / David Kiss…Of course I want to see more …but that kiss was hot too… so I didnt agree with you … :/

• Rebecca says:

It wasn’t a comment about their chemistry, but more of a comparison of how Sawyer and Juliet “woke up” to their real lives in the LOST finale. David and Mary Margaret could have a similar experience in terms of an “awakening” whenever they finally remember.

4. Kate says:

Pls don’t use Hulu. Your fan base comes from more than just the US (where you have to live to view it).

5. Juh says:

Can not watch because I am not in US. D:

6. Michaela says:

I’m glad we finally got it settled that it’s NOT true love’s kiss that will break the curse and that it has do with Emma and her being the savior instead. All this talk in fandom about who will need to kiss whom to end the curse was getting a bit silly.
    Great panel all around! Some great questions and memorable moments (Josh Dallas as the cure for Bieber fever, Rumor Has It, the Evil Regal shirts) and it made me love the cast even more. Can’t wait for Archie’s upcoming therapy sessions and, even more important, the big Snow White/Evil Queen episode!

7. Kristina says:

Typo: 35:50 – Mart Margaret.

8. nicky says:

Same here, not in the US. Isn’t there any other service than hulu which you could use? I’m dying to see the panel.

9. Famin says:

I’m in the US but I can’t view the video (only the preceding ads). Do you have to be a Hulu Plus subscriber to watch it?

10. Catherine says:

A whole hour-long interview and not a single mention of Belle?! Gah!

11. kirads09 says:

I personally cannot get enough of the incredible Robert Carlyle. :heart:
    Enjoyed watching this – thanks!

12. Chatty says:

Thank you so much, Matt, for leading this panel in such a great way and posting the full hour for us to enjoy. I do have to agree with Catherine’s post: Why no mention of Belle? Her story is amazing, and I cannot wait to see the day Mr. Gold runs into her. I also wish someone would have asked if Mr. Gold remembers who everyone is.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

I brought up Belle with Robert Carlyle, during the shrink/Archie topic — he didn’t bite. Plus, Emilie de Ravin just booked a pilot, so I’m sure it would have been much “Scheduling allowing, we shall see, etc.”

13. Matt, you did such a wonderful job with your questions and keeping the panel talking. Loved the whole thing =)

14. Patti says:

Very cool. Robert C is awesome. Ginnifer and Jennifer are so cute. I really think August is Rumpel’s son and the scheduling conflicts with GE and EDR better not have Regina crusing Sidney or Belle’s heart.

15. Gigi says:

It’s so nice when a mod actually watches the show and is a fan, thanks Matt!

16. kirads09 says:

Wardrobe!

I want that dress (so retro and cute!) that Ginnifer has on in the panel.

I also want the leather jacket(s) Jennifer Morrison wears in the show. So far I have seen red, black and blue.

The secret goth-y part of me wants the entire evil queens closet! :)

17. RumpleBelleFan says:

Matt, you did a great job as a moderator!

I loved that you asked about Ariel. I was wondering about her : )

18. pj says:

A great panal and cast.
    I loved before the audience questions, Lana thanks the girls for her t-shirt.