Fringe Exclusive: Aussie Actress Georgina Haig Snags Super-Secret Role

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Fringe is handing us a new mystery to unravel as its fourth season winds down: What’s with all the new agents?!

Australian actress Georgina Haig, known down under for her roles in The Elephant Princess and Underbelly, has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Etta, a new Fringe agent who turns up in this season’s 19th episode. (Season 4 resumes March 23 with Episode 15.)

Etta is the partner of the new male agent to be played by Lost‘s Henry Ian Cusick.

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: Will Fringe See a Fifth Season?

It remains unclear if Haig and Cusick’s alter egos will be working “over here” or “over there.” (The original breakdowns described their characters as “Alternate Universe Agents,” but Cusick’s G-man was later described as an agent of the FBI, an organization that doesn’t exist “over there.” Confused? Join the club!)

Making things more complicated, the buzz is that Haig’s role has more long-term potential than the one filled by Cusick(who is currently attached to ABC’s midseason drama Scandal).

So WTF is Fringe cooking up? Is it merely a coincidence that Haig, like leading lady Anna Torv, is blonde and hails from Australia?! (Probably.) Hit the comments with your thoughts/theories.

Comments (111)

• Let’s just say that I don’t think that the similarities in appearance are coincidental.

Comment by Tarc – March 8, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People keep saying “alt universe” or “future.” My guess is that they’re Olivia’s parents. We’re going back. in. tiiiiime!

Comment by KansasGuest – March 9, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not her parents…we’ve seen her mother in alt time and her father was an abuser(unlikely FBI)

Comment by shaun – March 10, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agent loses partner to some crazed murder, a weird experiment gone wrong or any other viable fringe event and he ends up working with Walter and co to find out why or maybe even to save her.

I really want them to fix the timeline, I miss the original Walter/Peter dynamic.

Comment by Aria – March 8, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!! Fix the timeline PLEEEASE!!!!:(

Comment by cyn – March 8, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t expect a full return of the old timeline. If you watched “The End of All Things” then you know why the original timeline cannot be recovered completely.

Comment by RKron – March 8, 2012 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i miss that too, the first two seasons captured it perfectly.

Comment by pandajean – March 8, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah the similarites between her and Olivia probably aren’t coincidental!

God I can’t wait to see the rest of the season

Comment by ML – March 8, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting though this is, all I want to know is when we’ll find out whether Fringe is coming back for a fifth season? The suspense is killing me!

Comment by Shazza, UK – March 8, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I hope she isn’t taking screentime away from Walter, Olivia, Peter, astrid and broyles, it’s bad enough they bought in Lincoln lee.

Comment by Josqw – March 8, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. I was already growing frustrated with the lack of interaction with our Olivia, Peter, Walter.
      The last few eps have been great in changing my perception of eveything we saw earlier in the season but last ep has Peter pulling away again.

Comment by ML – March 8, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree.

Comment by Delon – March 8, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally AGREE! Lincoln is fine in the Alt-universe, but here at this point he is just in the way and causing more headaches and heartaches then he is helping. Peter is very patient with him, as always, but still…give us a break. Wake up! Olivia is OFF LIMTS! The Peter/Olivia/Walter/Astrid family is really what we want to see more of! And, if you are giving us “new” FRINGE agents, why not bring back Charlie? You did reset the timeline and could have done so. Please do not make the mistake the X-Files did. You already have a beyond awesome cast, DO NOT COMPROMISE them, by bringing in new agents to “steal the show.” Always, glad to have new people on FRINGE…but don’t over stay your welcome like Lincoln has. :)

Comment by FringeFiles – March 8, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Woah, when you said to bring back Charlie, I was thrown off for a second, thought you meant Charlie from LOST as I was completely excited to see Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) to be in Fringe. :)

Comment by Viladin – March 8, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Re: Charlie. That could be interesting. But the timeline wasn’t “reset”, Peter was just not saved as a kid and instead died out. The only way Charlie would be alive still (assuming there’s not another timeline shift, which is always possible), is if Peter somehow led to his death. I’d have to rewatch his death-day episode again to see if that’s the case.

But what’s wrong with Lincoln? I agree, Alt-Lincoln is better, but I still have love for Lincoln, too. Or, wait…is our Lincoln the Alt-Lincoln since we saw him second? WHO’S ON FIRST?! :P

Comment by IceMetalPunk – March 8, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just watched that episode, actually. Charlie was killed by a shapeshifter whos was the suspect in a case they were working where Olivia was injured. While Peter was involved in the case in a key way (he was essantialy doing the “investigating” while Olivia was in the hospital), I dont think he could be blamed for the shapeshifter’s escape or for the shapeshifter gaining access to Charlie. So no, I dont think erasing Peter from the timeline would have brought back Charlie.

Comment by BostonDave – March 8, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree. i hate that they have a lincoln on this side, good character for the other side, but he doesnt fit on our side. blech.

Comment by pandajean – March 8, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Psssh people are just afraid that they’re going to end up with Olivia-Lincoln. Calm down, people! No one is going to mess with your Polivia ~ship. Lincoln is a much needed character now that Olive has turned into a skeptic. At least in the early episodes. He’s filling that role. I swear you’re all 12 yrs old.

Comment by Mina – March 9, 2012 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With Fringe, nothing is a coincidence! I just hope she doesn’t cause any trouble for Peter and Olivia, because I would hate to see the show go down that path…

Comment by BonesFringeFan – March 8, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I heard that FOX canceled Terra Nova, this gave me hope that the chances they’ll renew Fringe for another season, if only for 13 episodes, are a little stronger.

Comment by Bella – March 8, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On the renewal scorecard, Fringe has gone from ‘could go either way’ to ‘a safe bet’ – a major improvement for hope for another (at least partial) season.

Comment by forrest – March 12, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She looks eerily like Torv in the set pics I’ve seen. I’m going with Olivia’s daughter from a possible future.

Comment by Bigmouth – March 8, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right, the long distance shot, not seeing her face, and where the photographer said she would be replacing Anna as a midtwenties Olivia, because you know Anna Torv is already 32 years old.
      All because you see a young woman with more casual clothing.

She does not look like Anna Torv at all, completely different face.
      What is that, all blonde Aussies look the same?
      Must have been fun for her working with the amazing Aussies Anna Torv and John Noble.

Etta sounds a lot like Ella, so niece from Olivia grown up, deciding to have another haircolor, and namechange?
      It is 4.19 , the odd episode.

Comment by Fringe – March 8, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love all blonde Aussies! Anna Torv turns 34 this year I think
        can’t wait…

Comment by josh – March 8, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • 33 actually and i love blonde Aussies too.Especially Anna. :)

Comment by colossus – March 8, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • What’s not to love? ;)

Comment by panda – March 8, 2012 12:11 PM PDT
      • I agree. I don’t know why people keep saying she looks the same; she doesn’t at all. But Etta turning out to be Alt-Ella from the future? That would be, as my friend always says, f’amazing!

Comment by IceMetalPunk – March 8, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WOW,a daughter?I hadn’t thought of that….I can see that ,its completely possible!

Comment by cyn – March 8, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YOU GOT IT RIGHT

Comment by GOOD JOB – October 7, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it me or could this be a callback to season one. Maybe they could be the the olivia and her partner in season one??? if the story has some kind of relevance to the whole parallel universes thing…

Comment by Theo – March 8, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Season 1 Olivia looks the same as she does now, or what are you suggesting?
      How insulting towards Anna

Anna Torv is a very youthful beautiful 32 year old, who in daily life when not playing Olivia,
      in her casual clothing , looks more like a 20something.
      Any idea why Fringe wants to replace one of the best actresses n tv?

John Noble who is a rather wrinkly 60 year old played Walter as a 40 year old.

Comment by review – March 8, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Relax, no one is replacing Anna Torv.

Comment by panda – March 8, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree she’s the best! love Anna Torv ♥♥♥

Comment by ser – March 8, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet it’s going to be an extraordinary ep.

Comment by colossus – March 8, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s her daughter from the future!

Natalie is a good name ;)

Comment by Jenny – March 8, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DESMOND ON FRINGE?!?! This is awesome!

Comment by Desmond is my real name. – March 8, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You said it, Brotha!

Comment by Hiccup – March 8, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’ll see you in another timeline, Brotha!

Comment by VSG – March 8, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • see ya in an alternate universe, brothah!

Comment by kevin k. – March 9, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll take anyone from LOST coming to Fringe. Loved that show as well. Fringe rocks! lol

Comment by Von – March 12, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With Fringe-hardly anything that happens is a mere coincidence. As a very,very big Fringe addict myself, I am choosing to view this in a positive note. The fact they are introducing even more characters gives me the impression the writers/producers are somewhat confident they will be getting at least one more season.Then again-I am an eternal optimist. It sucks we must wait until the 23rd for the next episode as the last episode was one of the best so far-IMHO. I have a few favorites so far. The one with the girl who was able to draw someone who was going to die (including herself, and, seemingly Olivia) was a very well done episode. As far as the comment someone made of Olivia’s look-Personally, I believe Anna Torv is a beautiful woman who looks just as beautiful now(if not, even better) as she did during the first season of Fringe. My fellow Fringe fans(& I know you’re out there) here’s hoping for a fifth season of one of the best shows on television. PERIOD. We deserve it.Thank you.

Comment by jennifer – March 8, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Six seasons and a movie! (to rip off another cult fave)

Comment by Meg – March 8, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wonderful comment jennifer. ;)

Comment by panda – March 8, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much I want the show to be renewed, with all the abusive comments about josh and Peter, josh doesn’t deserve to be abused by these annoying Anna torv fans who act like she owns the damn show. Fringe is better off gone.

Comment by Bedtime eddy – March 8, 2012 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow. Josh loves having a job and he loves Fringe. Don’t speak for him like you’re his representative.

Comment by RKron – March 8, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Joshua Jackson deserves a show that RESPECTS him, have you read the idiotic comments by this stupid Anna Torv fan? Josh nor his fans deserve to read crap like this.

Comment by Looploo – March 8, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The show respects him! Heck, I hardly think Josh even takes the time to read any of these stupid fan-vs-fan comments when all he cares about is doing his best with the job that he has. Do you know how hard it is for most actors/actresses to have a stable paycheck? And you actually want him to become jobless because of some insults?! He’s not a 12-year-old; he can take care of such dumb abuse from some internet lowlife. Just support the show, that’s what he REALLY wants.

Comment by RKron – March 8, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • See my comment further below:
            Josh Jackson fans should blame Josh Jackson if he is not enough on Fringe this season, if he wants to shoot a film in february and march you cannot expect the showrunners , cast and crew to wait for Jackson.
            I am certain that both Anna Torv and John Noble have refused offers, as they are committed to Fringe.
            And Josh Jackson has been very much central in large parts of season 1 and 2 and the second half of season 3 was already Peter centric.

Comment by Fringe – March 9, 2012 05:20 AM PDT
          • This is for Fringe below. All the actors are committed to Fringe. However, they don’t use all the actors all the time. It’s up to the writers/producers to determine who gets what screentime.

The actors get told when they are needed for episodes. If they are not needed they can do other things. Lance has been doing a film lately as well for example. If it fits in with when they are not needed, then it works for everybody.

Comment by Annon – March 9, 2012 11:21 PM PDT
  • No idea what FRINGE is up to. But, I love the show and hope they have a fifth season! The dynamic of Peter/Olivia/Walter/Astrid is just amazing and we want to see more of it! Phenomenal actors, fascinating story-line, great characters…this show makes you think and I love that!

Comment by FringeFiles – March 8, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • both! Josh J and Anna Torv are fringe!

I want 5 season :)

Comment by sel – March 8, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is merely that all good things come from Australia =]
    Keen for this new mesh of Characters, and so hoping for a season 5, i just wish they would let us know already

Comment by Mel – March 8, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree we need to go back to Olivia, Peter, Walter & Astrid.
    They are the back bone to the show!
    There better be a season 5. Back with the original cast!
    I can’t wait to see what will happen to the four of them! :)

Comment by Benita – March 8, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want new people. I just want everyone to come home and be normal again. Although she is quite pretty, Georgina is nowhere close to my and/or our Olivia.

Wait a minute. Now I’m confused. Do I mean my Olivia or the other Olivia? Where is Peter? I’m glad the alternate universe Astrid is gone. She was creepy.

Comment by Susan – March 8, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps you should be more careful with your choice of words, as your comment “I’m glad the alternate universe Astrid is gone. She was creepy.” came across as very insensitive and discriminative towards a wonderful portrayal of a character with Asperger Syndrome.

Comment by Mina Blak – March 8, 2012 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “I don’t want new people. I just want everyone to come home and be normal again.” THE H3LL? Where’s the story in that? smh. If you want to watch a series where things never happened then you should stick to comedy, just sayin. Fringe is a complex story, not just soulmates and monster of the week. Why there are more and more tweens in Fringe fandom aaaaarghh.

Comment by Linna – March 9, 2012 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m intrigued, anyone knows 4×19 episode title? i speculate a crazy opening scene will involve these 2 with a memorable wtf moment.

and i agree with previous posts. enough with lincoln lee i been sick of that guy, lol stop wasting screen time on nonessential characters

Comment by dolemite – March 8, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize Seth Gabel is a series regular…right? I don’t get why everyone hating on him…I think he’s a welcome edition.

Comment by Jay – March 8, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s not the point, you don’t give JOSHUA JACKSON 5 lousy of minutes of screentime while giving seth gabel 40 minutes of Josh’s well earned screentime.

Comment by Looploo – March 8, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What are you talking about? Josh has more screen-time than ever. Sure he was missing for 3 episodes, but now the how season is built around him.

Comment by RKron – March 8, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Seth Gabel has been hired in May 2011 as they did not know then if Jackson would return, he as beinh difficult, hence the first 3 episods without him.
            And although the entire season has been made around Jackson, and with that using the brilliant Anna Torv and John Noble to serve him, and sacrificing their characters, shortly after Jackson returned to Fringe he signed a filmdeal, in october/november 2011, for a film to be shot while he should be working on Fringe. So the writers had to rewrite and reschedule this season.
            Jackson has been doing that film during the shooting of 4.17,18,19 and no doubt they will pretend he was there, but Seth Gabel will have a bigger part to replace him.

So if any Josh Jackson fans are going to complain about him not being anough on Fringe, blame Josh Jackson himself.
            If he wants to be on Fringe he should doing the hard work for it, like the rest of the cast does.

Comment by Fringe – March 9, 2012 05:10 AM PDT
          • Shut up, Fringe. Unless you haven’t noticed, since you are so obsessed with John and Anna and NOBODY ELSE, Josh DOES NOT HAVE A DOUBLE TO PLAY
            and Josh wasn’t in the first 4 episodes because it was ALL PART OF THE DAMN STORY, you idiot!

Just shut up you annoying freaking anna torv lover! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Comment by LoopLoo – March 9, 2012 11:10 AM PDT
          • Fringe, Seth Gabel being made a regular had NOTHING to do with Joshua Jackson. Seth Gabel has his own story this season and the writers wanted the end of the third season to pay off, hence Peter being absent for the first three episodes. Jeff and Joel have said that in interviews. Josh Jackson hasn’t been difficult, so I don’t know where you got that from.

Actors are told in advance if they are needed for episodes or not. They would of told Josh well in advance. If he is not needed, then they can do other things. Josh was away all of two weeks for his film, when they shot 4.18, which is the one that has lots of the altuniverse and part of 4.19. Lance has been away shooting a film and setting up production companies as well. So, are you going to have a go at Lance as well? I think John Noble did his narration for his sci fi show at the beginning of the season as well.

Josh was available for the first three episodes of the season had they needed him, but they didn’t. The writers plan the whole season before they even start it.

While Peter is the driving force behind this season, as in we have different characters because Peter was never in there lives, this season is not about Peter. It’s about what these characters are and how he is slowly influencing them, as well as what it is like in this timeline now that there is a bridge and the two worlds not being at war.

Last time I looked it’s the writers/producers who write the show and decide what characters get what screentime. The actors don’t even come into that and that’s the way it’s all ways been.

Comment by Annon – March 9, 2012 04:55 PM PDT
  • I love how half the people here think they know how to write a show better than the current staff of Fringe writers. As far as I’m concerned, shut up, sit back and enjoy the ride. It may be over sooner than any of us want.

Comment by justin – March 8, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t have said it any better :)

Comment by cortexifan – March 9, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately, when programs become too complicated, I think they lose viewers and get cancelled. “Fringe” is my favorite program, so I hope this doesn’t happen.

Comment by Pat – March 8, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let there be Season Five. This is my favorite TV series.

Comment by EyeStallion – March 8, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im gonna go out on a limb and agree that these characters might be from an alternate future. Whether this Etta character is Olivia and Peter`s daughter, i think so. It makes sense, in a way. Last season introduced the concept of alternate futures and time travel.

Comment by shaddoe – March 8, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds to me like she’s possibly Olivia & Peter’s child grown up in some look at the future.

Comment by Andrew – March 8, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love anna torv..nd john noble…pls dont change them,has season 4 been completed

Comment by samuel – March 8, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Remember, episode 19 is suppose to be the WEIRD One!

Comment by Nelson Cooke – March 8, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some of these comments make me embarrassed to be a Fringe fan. People jumping to wild conclusions just bc the female character might be reoccurring. That same term was used for the actress that played Ella last season, only for her never to be seen again. It’s just something they put in contracts on the off chance that they might need the actress again. So, relax your nut job heads, no one is replacing Anna Torv and really at this late stage in the season do you honestly think they’d have time to introduce another love triangle. Use your brains, for crying out loud. I hope the showrunners don’t read the comments on sites like this. Some of the weird obsessions with the cast is cringeworthy to say the least.

Comment by Luther – March 8, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you for injecting some much needed sanity into this discussion! :)

Comment by Mina Blak – March 8, 2012 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR?? I think there are more 12yrs old watching Fringe now. It’s embarrassing to read these comments. I feel like I’m reading a Glee article. Ugh.

Comment by Anna – March 9, 2012 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this post! You and Mina share my thoughts exactly. :) Thank you. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Comment by Rae` – March 10, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just bring us an alterverse Mark Valley to finish off that story line — or was he a shiftschanger?

Comment by jeanster – March 8, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am also tired of the bizarre timeline mix up story. This timeline has interfered with the chemistry of and history of interaction between the core characters I love: Olivia, Peter, Walter, Astrid, Broyles & Nina. However, I may be in the minority but I LOVE Lincoln Lee! For this fan, having Lincoln hang around is the only positive this season. Give us back “our” timeline, please!

Comment by Monica – March 8, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Announce the renewal already, Fox! Please?

Comment by zarine – March 8, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She (Georgina Haig) is obviously going to be portraying baby Henry (you know, Fauxlivia and Peter’s child who the Observers screwed up the timeline to destroy) daughter and therefore Peter and Faulivia’s granddaughter.

She is there to kill her grandfather (Peter)before he can impregnate Faulivia and cause a paradox which will destroy the possibility of the future where the Observers come from impossible.

Comment by Hemo_jr – March 8, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think them hiring new actors is a good sign that they will be heading into a new season,but in all honesty they are going to have to step it up this season if they want a 5th. focus more on the evets that are happening and less on the alternate universe. i can see georgina being cast as another love interest for peter. and to be even more honest i like that, there is no chemistry between peter and olivia. i didnt get any chemistry from her and john scott either. its better that the team is the team and peter may or may not take another lover, but i think if it does go that way he will be going after her because he knows he cant be with olivia for some reason.

Comment by pandajean – March 8, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so what you’re saying is that anna torv doesnt have chemistry with anybody?
      even not with her husband mark valley on screen?
      just blame anna for everything, and while you at it blame her for the ratings too?

anna made fringe, she is the queen!

after fringe, she wil be the ONLY ONE with a career.

john noble? too old
      joshua jackson? LOL! dont get me even started!
      seth gabel? well…….he has a famous wife and father in law. so that will keep him in the spotlights instead of his acting abilities.
      lance reddick and jessica nicole? hollywood could care less about this two.

nobody can replace anna torv

Comment by passing – March 9, 2012 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh patty (Bedtime eddy,Looploo) now you are pretending to be passing,you are so lame lol

Comment by babygirl – March 9, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s not patty.

That post is pretty insulting Passing.

Comment by Annon – March 9, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • WHY ISN’T THIS LITTLE BITCH BANNED YET? SHE IS AN AWFUL, AWFUL PERSON!

Comment by loopyloo – March 9, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In the last 3 episodes, i really enjoyed the effortless chemistry between Olivia and Peter and i’m not a shipper. But please no more love triangles, this is Fringe not Grey’s Anatomy.

Comment by bon – March 9, 2012 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Etta –> HenriETTA?

Comment by Kastel – March 8, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Give us at least two more seasons!!

I can’t believe how are they are thinking in a 15 episodes 5th season.
    Fringe deserves more than 20 episodes per season, and more than 5 seasons.
    Come on FOX, let’s do things right!

Comment by Mauricio – March 8, 2012 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i also agree with other commentary herein that the original cast of olivia, peter, walter, broyles, and astrid is a remarkable combination of skilled actors who have really brought this show to life. i also feel strongly that this core cast should be highlighted the most in each episode…. these actors are the real reason that the fans have come to love “fringe”… and, although i do enjoy new additional cast members time and again, the real substance of the show should be carried by the core cast…. just sayin’.

Comment by rebgrrl – March 8, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve seen a few behind the scenes pictures from episode 19 already – they’re floating around on the internet – and my theory? This is Olivia and Peter’s daughter from the future, or an alternate version of the future (where Observers have taken over?). Because in the pictures there is this girl… and Nina. With silvery white hair :O And LOTS of Observers, who seem to have pictures everywhere in the city? Whhhhat? Oh, Fringe… you bend my mind so much! :D I CAN’T WAIT!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – March 8, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show needs another big sea change to get me back. This timeline change has been a waste of talent and pissed me off. Season 3 was soooo damn good, then this dragged out waste of a season. Of course these producers come from “LOST” so they like jerking their audience around only to disappoint them in the end. However, a daughter from the future and lots of Observers would be the kind of big change that would lure me back, as long as Olivia doesn’t disappear now!

Comment by Kevin – March 8, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If only they would move the shooting to Australia. I live in Anna’s home town of the Gold Coast, would love to run into her here!

Comment by nicole – March 8, 2012 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “If only they would move the shooting to Australia”- that would just complicate this show’s budget issues even more! And wow, so you live in Anna Torv’s hometown and would love to run into her – thanx for sharing this stupid and entirely useless comment!

Comment by Kelly Varnsen – March 9, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Kelly Varnsen

you don’t like nicole’s comment? don’t sit and gripe about it. don’t you have better things to do? geez.

Comment by treib – March 10, 2012 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Check it:

The show is gripping. Truly gripping. It appears not as a make believe world of Fringe events, but an hopelessly engrossing and endlessly fascinating depiction of a more interesting life in contrast to what ACTUALLY happens on earth…

A fifth season? Why should the show EVER end?

Comment by Nicholas Paul Smith – March 9, 2012 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia and Peter is not a love story, it is using Olivia as an object to be the Olivia Peter wants to see, and with that every Olivia has been made a needy and dependent on Peter girl.
    Olivia started in Fringe as a strong independent woman, a fighter, and she was abused by her stepfather, Walter, Bell, shot or killed her stepfather at the age of 8, lost her mother when she was 14, was in the Marines and is a trained FBI agent. that is a woman running her own lfe, making her own choices, who does not need a man.

The entire Peter crap has first reduced her in season 3 to his girl and now the ultimate soap with the only storyline falling for Peter and begging him to be with her, whatever Olivia Peter wants her to be. Oh and giving him his Son.
    Nothing to do with Olivia’s choices, but all thansk to the cortexiphan of Walter and now Jones, men abusing Olivia.
    Fringe where men are Gods and scientists and women are objects and used, even Meana and Nina , but most of all Olivia.

Comment by fringeolivia – March 10, 2012 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Peter is going to jump in the machine again and go to the future like the last episode of season 3? That making Georgina there daughter..but if she becomes a season regular, the i dont know?

Comment by Ben – March 14, 2012 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where do you find episode spoilers i have no idea ??
    I cant find episode photos of 4.19

Comment by sarah – March 16, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey, wasn’t William Bell dead? Why is he in amber? I’m sure that they’ll explain how that happened.

Comment by Sandra – April 24, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE FRINGE. PLEASE HAVE OLIVIA LOOK MORE GLAMOROUS AS IN SEASON ONE. SHE LOOKS SO DRAB. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFULL. DON’T MESS WITH HER AND PETER. GO BACK TO ORIGINAL TIMELINE. NOW SHE’S PREGNANT. WHAT?

Comment by BARBARA HACKNEY – May 26, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the one and only obnoxious Peter/Josh fan girl who trolls every Fringe related forum,who now pretends to be anto,passing,input etc. pathetic,just pathetic.,

Comment by dennis – March 8, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • peter IS fringe, olivia isn’t. this whole thing started when walter took peter from the other side, olivia is just an agent. yes her character is important, just like peter and walter and astrid and broyles. every single person on that show is a wonderful actor in their own way.

Comment by pandajean – March 8, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read the comments of Input and Passing, that is very much an ANNA TORV fan, very much an admirer of Anna Torv the actress.

Comment by Fringe – March 9, 2012 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh yeah and guess what,she’s back for more today lol

Comment by babygirl – March 9, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh yeah and guess what dennis,she’s back for more today lol

Comment by babygirl – March 9, 2012 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FYI
    It seems that this Josh Jackson /Peter fangirl aka Patty aka Pearsmile etc, is taking over names of people who post something positive about Anna Torv.

So now the fans of Anna are getting a bad name because of this Patty/Pearsmile.

Comment by Fringe – March 9, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia, Walter and Peter are Fringe. Their storylines is what Fringe is about.Plus Olivia is just an agent? Really? With all her powers? Are you even watching the show? ;)

Comment by bon – March 9, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My reply was for pandajean.

Comment by bon – March 9, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’re exaggerating. First of all, the fringe crew got president’s day off, followed by ep. 19 which for all intents and purposes looks as though Anna and Josh have a reduced presence in. So, if anything he only missed a few days, a week at most. Which, if you think about it, is great for you since you obviously don’t like him.

Comment by nemo – March 11, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh nemo, don’t bother with this troll.

Comment by panda – March 12, 2012 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post