The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday: Glee stages a grand (winter) finale, Cougar Town‘s Grayson labors to do the right thing, NCIS: LA sheds light on Kensi’s dark past, Body of Proof meets Battlestar Galactica and more.

On this very busy night, as but a supplement to TVLine’s original features, we’ve singled out a dozen programs for your consideration.

NCIS First Look: Jamie Lee Curtis Confronts [Spoiler] About His ‘Inadequacies’
Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Jamie Lee Curtis’ NCIS Arc  and More!

8 pm Glee (Fox) | Winter finale: Things heat up as New Directions battles the Warblers at Regionals. (View photos.) Oh, but there is so much more….

8 pm Clinton: American Experience (PBS) | Part 2 concludes this biography of a president who rose from a broken childhood in Arkansas to become one of the most successful politicians in modern American history.

8:30 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Jules asks Ellie and Laurie to be “co-maids” of honor, so as to not hurt anyone’s feelings; Grayson tries to formally ask Chick (guest star Ken Jenkins) for Jules’ hand in marriage.

Switched at Birth Preview: Bay and Emmett’s Woes, Daphne’s Feelings and Regina’s New Love

9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) The team searches for evidence to prove Kensi’s innocence after she is taken into custody as the lead suspect in a murder involving her deceased father’s sniper unit. (Get more scoop on the episode “Blye, K.”)

9 pm The River (ABC) | The Magus comes across one of the crew members (Greek‘s Scott Michael Foster) who went missing alongside Emmet, only to discover that he’s been cursed.

9 pm Jane By Design (ABC Family) | When India takes credit for Jane’s design of a wedding dress for an important client (guest star Autumn Reeser), Jane doesn’t let the betrayal go idly by.

9:30 pm Raising Hope (Fox) | Sabrina shares an unusual childhood phobia with Jimmy, while Burt reveals a habit he’s been keeping from Virginia for years.

Tim DeKay on Directing White Collar‘s Yankee Stadium Visit, ‘Biggest Cliffhanger’ Finale Ever

10 pm Body of Proof (ABC) While Megan is reconnected with an old acquaintance (Battlestar Galactica‘s Jamie Bamber), Kate’s job is threatened.

10 pm Justified (FX) | As Boyd fights for control of the Harlan Oxy trade, Raylan works to keep the battle from becoming an all-out war — while also processing the “note” he just found.

10 pm Parenthood (NBC) | In this season’s penultimate episode, Julia and Joel head to the hospital for the birth of their son; Sarah considers the possibility of a new life in New York with Mark, Adam and Crosby receive an offer to sell The Luncheonette.

10 pm Southland (TNT) | Sammy tries to make amends after the murder of a young man who agreed to testify in one of his cases. John and Tang babysit a documentary crew; Lydia’s body is put to the test as shift supervisor. (Read preview!)

10:30 pm Key & Peele (Comedy Central) | Targets this week include the black college experience, when you can (and can’t) say a controversial word, and President Obama addressing the nation with the help of an anger translator.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. kevin says:

Southland. On Demand: Parenthood (hope it gets renewed for Season Four).

2. Danny says:

I’m terribly afraid three of my Tuesday programs are in danger of cancellation. “90210” has received lackluster response to its fourth season, and The CW has a lot of projects in the works. “Ringer,” while a wild guilty pleasure, just isn’t bringing in the ratings. Finally, the third season premiere of “Cougar Town” crashed and burned last week with less than 5 million viewers. None of this bodes well for renewal. :(
    Oh well. I’m sure “New Girl” is a renewal shoo-in. :)

• Ari says:

I’m not worried about Cougar Town. I think the ratings were pretty good last week considering it was Valentine’s day. I AM worried about Parenthood! I don’t want this to be the end of it!!! If Cougar Town still stays low this week, I’m going to start worrying.

3. Gord says:

Glee? Worth watching? HA! Good one!

4. Elizabeth says:

I’ll be watching Glee and NCIS: LA. You also forgot to mention Jamie Lee Curtis on NCIS – I’m interested to see how all that goes down. Oh and White Collar – the second to last episode of the season and Neil at Yankee Stadium? Yes please!

5. Marcus says:

I’ll be watching White Collar at 10, and DVRing Southland and Body of Proof.
    PS: Glee hasn’t been “tv worth watching” in quite some time.

6. kirads09 says:

The River
    White Collar

7. hanna says:

I´m so happy Cougar Town in back! Hope the ratings will be better this week though, it can´t be cancelled, I love this show!!! :))

8. Bella says:

NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Justified. DVRing Cougar Town and Southland.

9. Jill says:

Nope, my 2 Tuesday shows aren’t even on your list, and I don’t have time for any of what you listed: Switched at Birth and White Collar.

10. gcem says:

Watching both NCISs and Southland. DVRing Cougar Town. On Demanding Parenthood and Body of Proof. Just way too many good shows on Tuesdays.

11. Dsimmons says:

DVR Parenthood although I love that show I’m watching Justified to see about the “note”!

12. gcem says:

Oh yeah…Raising Hope on On Demand.

13. Michele says:

Even though you don’t have it listed there, I’ll be watching Ringer on CW because Misha Collins will be a guest star. It’s been way too long since Mr. Collins has graced my TV screen.
    Of what you have listed, Justified is definitely a must-see for me.

14. Justin says:

NCIS, NCIS: LA, Unforgettable, Cougartown, The River, and White Collar are on my must-watch list tonight.

15. S says:

Watching: Parenthood!
    DVR: Glee, CougarTown and White Collar.

16. Charlotte says:

Cougar Town and Southland all the way!

17. Pash says:

I think they should have changed the name of Cougar Town to Cougarton Abbey.

18. l says:

New girl :)
    Raising hope.

19. Juan says:

Cougar Town for sure, also ABC Fam. shows, New girl, parenthood, and I have to catch up on the biggest loser so won’t watch that for a while

20. rob60990 says:

Cougar Town worth watching? HAHA!

21. Suz says:

Only two more episodes left in the season and they are at Yankee Stadium, so why isn’t it on the list?? Nothing beats White Collar!!

22. G says:

NCIS: LA
    Last Man Standing
    Cougar Town

23. Gia says:

Okay, something is seriously weird here. You list a whopping DOZEN programs, including an apparently routine episode of The River, but you ignore the Ringer episode where the sisters (as seen in the preview) apparently FINALLY confront each other. Yeah, that’s the episode to forget about, especially compared to the other times you’ve highlighted the show when nothing significant happened on it.

24. Vannesa says:

Body Of Proof…looking forward to seeing the Battlestar Galacitca alumna. :) :D And of course NCIS: Los Angeles…finally get to see Kensi’s past. ;) :D Can’t wait for them both. ;) :D

25. Jason says:

NCIS’s subplot is so stupid it ruins the episode.
    I swear, TPTB love making Tony stupid and for what? Humor? Too bad it wasn’t funny. Sad.

26. CJ says:

NCIS and White Collar are the THE must-sees tonight!

27. Nadine says:

Cougar Town, New Girl, Raising Hope, Body of Proof.

28. Richard says:

It Gets Better airing in Logo and MTV at 11 p.m.:

On September 21, 2010, Dan Savage and his partner, Terry, posted a message on YouTube for LGBT teens everywhere facing harassment. The message was simple: “It gets better. However bad it is now, it gets better.” The video was just a small response to a series of bully-induced suicides by LGBT youth. Dan wanted to reassure LGBT teens everywhere that life does, in fact, get better, and more often than not, life can get great.
    Since then, The It Gets Better Project has turned into a worldwide movement, inspiring politicians, celebrities, organizations, activists, and personalities alike to submit their own story. From President Barack Obama to funny girl Sarah Silverman, everyone has put out their own message of hope.
    Now, it’s MTV’s turn to add to the movement with the It Gets Better special, a reminder to teens across the country that it will get better, and we’re standing right by them until it does.

29. Jake says:

Really? Glee worth watching? Maybe season 1 on DVD, but not the &/#%$?£ it has become.
    Watching Cougar Town, Raising Hope, and yesterday’s Drag Race. And DVRing The River.

30. JP says:

Cougar Town
    Top Gear on History (can’t help it; those guys have grown on me)
    White Collar

31. Velvet says:

Last Man Standing (Guest Starring MIKE ROWE)
    Cougar Town
    New Girl
    Raising Hope
    Dirty Jobs
    White Collar.

32. TheBeach says:

Glee, Justified, Southland, White Collar, Cougar Town…thank goodness for dvrs.

33. Brandy says:

Jane by Design

34. jtank says:

Ill be watching my usual Tuesday night shows….NCIS, NCIS LA, and Unforgettable.

35. kevin says:

Almost forgot about tonight: WWE Super SmackDown featuring a Champion vs. Champion match between WWE Champ CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champ Daniel Bryan. :)

36. Kat says:

So looking forward to NCIS tonight. I love Jamie Lee Curtis and I think she will be great alongside MH’s Gibbs

37. Rachel says:

I caught 2 seconds of Unforgettable tonight, and I’m dying. WHO WAS THAT GUY WHO GUEST STARRED? He looked SO familiar, and I know I’ll kick myself when I find it, but I cannot for the life of me remember when I’ve seen him before. Anybody know who I’m talking about?

38. Lorie says:

I finally got to see Body of Proof. It was great seeing Jamie Bamber once again. I so missed him on L&O:UK.