Is Good Wife the Best? Is NBC Spoiling Smash? Did Blair Do a Hair Don't? And More Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries and The Office!

1 | Who has already placed their order for the Chuck DVD set featuring an extended, 52-minute series finale?

2 | Was there a more satisfying moment on The Good Wife than watching a flustered Wendy Scott-Carr scramble to keep her case against Will from going up in flames? And that was the best episode of the season, right?

3 | Not to get all Miley Cyrus on you, but: Are the SAG Awards TV’s most efficient kudoscast or the dullest? And can we declare a moratorium on red carpet interviewers pestering Jon Cryer about the long-tired Charlie Sheen subject? And is there a petition to prohibit child actors from SAG-winning ensembles from delivering the acceptance speech? And any theories as to why Mary Tyler Moore stayed on stage, staring out to the audience, 10 seconds after she finished her career achievement speech?

4 | Someone in The Pine Tree State please tell us: Is Vancouver doing a better job of passing itself off as Maine (on Once Upon a Time) than it ever has as NYC in Fringe’s trips to the Big Apple? Speaking of ABC’s magical series, Mary Margaret and David sure make adultery seem adorable, don’t they?

5 | So, NBC — at some point having Fear Factor players drink the semen of a living creature seemed like a good idea?

6 | What do you think was Gossip Girl bride Blair’s most difficult decision: Louis vs. Chuck, or to not have her hair done for a royal wedding?

7 | Has Hart of Dixie officially switched gears and given up on making George a swoon-worthy good ol’ boy? (And how amazing was Zoe’s impression of Lemon?)

8 | Sutton’s little sis Laurel on The Lying Game needs way more airtime, don’t you think? She’s such a ray of sweetness on a show rife with bitchy and devious characters.

9 | After watching this week’s Glee, does the thought of the Sebastian replacing Kurt in New Directions make anyone else want to punch something (or someone) really freakin’ hard? And while we’re on the topic of the troublemaker: rock salt?! What, did Sebastian think Kurt was a demon?

10 | Arielle Kebbel’s sexy new 90210 gal is going to end up being totally cray-cray, right?

11 | Who else votes that Lizzy Caplan ditch her new Showtime pilot and stick around New Girl for, we dunno, ever? And while we love her lawyer character, seriously — how many episodes until Nick and Jess get together?

12| Having an office here in New York City, can we tell you just how ridiculous White Collar’s brightly lit storefront strip club was?

13 | Why is NBC revealing so, so much in the latest Smash promos? Hell, we’ve already seen the first four episodes and even we’re being spoiled.

14 | That circa-2010 Casesars Palace ad that resurfaced on YouTube and stars The Bachelor‘s acid-tongued Courtney: Is she supposed to be playing a call girl — or is our mind just stuck in Bachelor Pad mode?

15 | Which Grey’s Anatomy “alt” moment put the biggest smile on your face: Percy saying, “Just shoot me now,” Arizona declaring Callie to be “amazing,” unconscious Lexie being carried in by old-school McSteamy, or Mer/Der bonding at the bar? P.S. Who thinks Grey’s was taking a dig at Katherine Heigl by characterizing alt-Izzie as “crazy”?

16 | Is there a better break-your-heart crier currently on TV than The Vampire Diaries‘ Candice Accola?

17 | Is it any doubt why 30 Rocker Alec Baldwin wins awards, given performances such as Jack handling both sides of Liz’s contract renegotiation?

18 | Have you, like Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie, written your congressman yet to ask that Galentine’s Day (aka Feb. 13) be made a national holiday? (It’s a very cool idea.) And was anyone else hoping that Anne’s top-secret date on Parks and Recreation was going to turn out to be Mark (Paul Schneider)?

19 | Hmm, if Angela’s baby is in fact Dwight’s, does that mean they’ll be joining him on The Office‘s Schrute Farms spin-off? Speaking of tots: Have we seen Jim and Pam’s kids before? It’s unbelievable how big CeCe is now!

20 | Was anyone else just waiting for Chris’ “mayhem” brother to veer them off the road on Up All Night? That’s Allstate’s stand.

21 | With The Voice‘s Season 2 premiere just days away, how smart was it for proven hitmaker American Idol to kick off its final Season 11 audition episode with a flashback to Carrie Underwood getting ready for her Season 4 tryout?

22 | Between her adorably heartbreaking Sloth-induced breakdown on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to her hilarious A-Rod/airplane story on Chelsea Lately, can we all agree that Kristen Bell is the most reliably entertaining talk show guest of the moment?

Comments (90)

• Fringe is based in Boston, but yes, Vancouver pulls off Maine better.

Comment by Dawn – February 3, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um….Waltnerate’s offices are inside the Statue of Liberty….

Comment by jess – February 3, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know that most of the show is based out of Boston…but they’ve been to New York MANY times in the last few seasons…

Comment by jess – February 3, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When Alicia refused to answer any more questions of Wendy I almost screamed for the excitement xD And I so wanted to smash Wendy’s face against a wall. I guess that’s why The Good Wife it’s my favoure show lol

Comment by Diego – February 3, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re Grey’s Alt Universe: When Meredith called Richard, “Dad” and seeing Meredith Webber on the Board!

Comment by Kathryn – February 3, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why was Meredith Meredith Webber when her mom still went by Grey?

Comment by Liz – February 3, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you. I kept asking myself that question. No, seriously. I want a real answer.

Comment by the girl – February 3, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ellis still went by Grey since it was her professional name, even though her married name was Webber. Assuming that Richard adopted Meredith when Ellis and Richard got married which was why she’s a Webber

Comment by Kathryn – February 3, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! And in reality (ha ha) Richard IS the closest and best thing she has to a father.

Comment by Diane – February 3, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC’s never ending Smash promos are starting to put me off.

Comment by Anna – February 3, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you and the four other people watching the network

Comment by anon818 – February 3, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The “Smash” promos make me feel like I’ve already watched the show several times, and therefore don’t need to watch when it actually comes on.

Comment by rose – February 3, 2012 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NBC has issues God forbid they believe their audience is smart enough to want to watch a good show

Comment by Mick – February 4, 2012 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I feel like every TV season there is one show that a network WAY over advertises. This fall it was Revenge. I can still practically recite the monologue that accompanied those commercials and I STILL haven’t started watching it because I started to find the commercials so grating. Smash has become that for the spring season. Commercials everywhere, billboards everywhere, print ads everywhere. I don’t want to watch this show because it is already everywhere and there is now mystery. I guess ad execs have forgotten to leave us wanting more.

Comment by Ari – February 4, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4 | Someone in The Pine Tree State please tell us: Is Vancouver doing a better job of passing itself off as Maine (on Once Upon a Time) than it ever has for NYC (on Fringe)? Speaking of ABC’s magical series, Mary Margaret and David sure make adultery seem adorable, don’t they?
    NO! Where the frak is the snow? Kids wear snow suits under their Halloween outfits here in big ole Maine… so, try again, ABC – oh and a foster kid(s) would NEVER be sent to another STATE when in state custody – just FYI ABC writers – other than that, great job on the show!

Comment by theJadedRogue – February 3, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the foster kid thing totally pissed me off! the idea that a kid would be shipped to Boston? seriously? first, there are systems around within counties etc, but even if you ignore that Maine has its own cities. portland? augusta? it was so stupid.

Comment by mellie – February 4, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just loved how Cary was disgusted in that line of questioning!

Comment by Wiwri – February 3, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, watching Alicia walk out proudly on the vile Wendy Scott-Carr in mid-questioning and Peter tossing out Scott-Carr with the cold but firm “My assistant will validate your parking” were the second and third best lines from Sunday’s episode. #1 being Eli’s “Not kick a puppy bad” retort to Alicia. My belly laughs could be heard by my neighbors. GOOD WIFE hit the ground running three seasons ago and has just begun it’s stride. GREAT show but needs to be moved from Sunday nights.

Comment by CHRIS – February 3, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ordred Chuck weeks ago!

Comment by curt lyon – February 3, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “And that was the best episode of the season, right?”
    “Was” indeed. I’m so very sure they’ll outdo themselves. That’s the pattern they follow: half a season spent building up to a second half that is unbelievably compelling.

Comment by silentj – February 3, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By the way, sick of SMASH already and haven’t even seen one epsiode yet. No way it can EVER live up to that hype. Besides, Debra Messing hasn’t been good since WILL AND GRACE.

Comment by chris – February 3, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s good on this. I promise.

Comment by Katie – February 3, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s good….like what Glee used to be but adult.

Comment by shaun – February 3, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That makes me happy because I miss what Glee was 2 seasons ago. Now I just watch for the music.

Comment by C – February 3, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think it was a dig at Katherine Heigl. Izzie was crazy during the LVAD episode. Cristina even commented on it. I thought it was more of a dig at the actress that there was zero mention of Erica Hahn. Every other regular character that wasn’t present was at least mentioned. They could easily have mentioned her while Ellis was talking about Seattle Pres. hospital or something but left her completely out.

Comment by Amanda – February 3, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But alt-Erica was never in Seattle Grace! They didn’t need her because they had Callie.

Comment by Goku – February 3, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kristen Bell is the best!!!

Comment by Marie – February 3, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No question that Kristen Bell is all kinds of awesome. She nearly had another sloth panic attack when Ellen just suggested that she had one onsite… Love Kristen, but don’t get House of Lies. Something is truly off there!

Comment by Agreed – February 3, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Tyler Moore has had diabetes for years and has vision issues. That, and the brain surgery she had earlier this year, has played havoc with her peripheral vision and balance.
    I suspect that’s why she did not move – because her cues and/or the pathway to walk offstage was out of her line of sight.

Comment by SPARKY – February 3, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes…notice she wasn’t in the audience like most Lifetime Achievement award winners are. And we didn’t see her walk to the podium either. I thnk she’s getting around mostly in a wheelchair these days.

Comment by Buffy Freak – February 3, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC is trying to buy a hit by pummeling us with advertising in all media for SMASH. People don’t like it. Did they learn nothing from the overhyped X Factor?
    If advertising starts with the line “everyone’s talking about”, it means no one is.

Comment by Jim – February 3, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except that everyone *is* talking about it. Case in point…this post (and the many others on this site).

Comment by Carie – February 3, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SMASH not so spoiler spoiler two leads? it simple one is cast as Norma Jean the other is Marilyn Monroe. i mean really how hard is it to figure that out???

Comment by J2talk – February 3, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad someone finally said something about Blair’s hair on her wedding day. She looked beautiful but the hair just didn’t do it for me, it didn’t look like something for a future princess. Like her curls fell?

Comment by Heidi – February 3, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve commented on this exact issue multiple times on this site. For all of the money they spent on everything else (fashions, flowers, bows), to think that Blair would not have had a hair dresser fix her hair – and those painful split ends – is ludicrous!

Comment by Yep – February 3, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There has been a lot of attention in the comments sections on TVline over Blair’s hair. Looking back I’m finding it’s not just her hair that is suffering but her entire wardrobe. She’s gotten pretty shabby lately. Remember last year, that dress she wore to see Chuck at the train station? How unbelievable she looked? That dress, that hair, everything perfect and STUNNING. I don’t think she’s worn anything this year that made me think. “Wow this is why Blair Waldorf is the queen bee, she looks amazing.” I just think they are trying to match her look with her new lackluster personality.

Comment by Ari – February 4, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s not just Blair’s wardrobe it’s Serena’s too. Their wardrobe consultant needs to be confronted. Then again this whole season has been grating; their clothing/hair styles (Serena’s too) is just the tip of the ice berg. Gossip Girl used to be fun, sexy and exciting and now we have Louis.

Comment by Jen – February 7, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I understand NBC needing a hit, desperately. But overhyping Smash is not the way to do it. I’ve seen the first episode, courtesy of iTunes, and think it has the possibility of being a hit, but the relentless promos are really starting to put me off.

Comment by Jon – February 3, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding Smash: OF COURSE THEY’RE ADVERTISING EVERYWHERE!
    IT’S LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE OF NBC. I’d be scared to!

Comment by Andy – February 3, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG The Good Wife was sooooo good this week!
    Loved Peter’s dismissal of WSC. The look in her face was priceless

Comment by Mspenn1013 – February 3, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re #13 – Smash hasn’t even aired yet, and I am already sick of it thanks to all the promos.

Comment by kirads09 – February 3, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually thought they were taking a dig at Katherine Heigl too, but looking back. Izzie WAS crazy during that whole scenerio.

Comment by Ed – February 3, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #9 – Ha! I had just convinced myself that the cellists were the Winchesters’ European cousins, and then of all things, Sebastian goes and makes the salt rock reveal.

Comment by Mary – February 3, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2: YES! Loved The Good Wife. Great episode, happy to see Wendy and her case against Will gone!
    7: Sometimes I wonder why I’m even watching this show, but Zoe’s Lemon impression was fun to watch. But I do hope there’ll be a better story line. Maybe hookups between Lemon and Lavon, George and Zoe?
    12: Doesn’t matter, it’s still THE BEST SHOW E V E R !
    13: I haven’t seen them yet, I’m going to watch now.
    15: Mer/Der of course!!! 2nd place would be Mark carrying Lexie (like Derek carrying Mer out of the water). Laughed about Percy’s “just shoot me” and Marks shirtless “this is awkward.” Overall, lots and lots of references to the Grey’s reality, very well written!

Comment by Caro – February 3, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair didn’t have a problem choosing between Chuck and Louis, or anyone else for that matter, she let an irrational fear get in between her and the one and only guy she truly loves. That, and the writers are so dumb, my 5yr old step sister can write a better story line. Two people who want to be together, just let them be together. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. And yes, Blair’s hair was a sh*tty mess.

Comment by Liar – February 3, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mark carrying lexie!!! and loved that dwight might be the father!

Comment by Kate – February 3, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanted Anne’s secret date on Parks and Rec to be “Pistol” Pete Disellio . . .I thought they had chemistry even with his breakdown/breakthrough.

Comment by Emily – February 3, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know think I wanted Anne’s secret date to be anyone specific, but who it actually was made me both laugh and go “Aw, they’d be cute together if he could keep his douche factor down a little bit.”

Comment by Dash – February 4, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, definitely. Last week’s The Good Wife episode was the best so far. Will in front of the grand jury and Alicia being questioned — totally good ideas. And Wendy Scott-Carr just couldn’t win. Yes, it was the best epi. Every scene of it.

Comment by Detti – February 3, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Someone in The Pine Tree State please tell us: Is Vancouver doing a better job of passing itself off as Maine (on Once Upon a Time) than it ever has as NYC in Fringe’s trips to the Big Apple?”
    It’s doing a decent job. I can’t find any glaring problems. Its doing a heck of a lot better than Nova Scotia does on Haven. And, yah, I’d definitely say it’s a better Maine than a better NYC.
    I’m assuming the queen froze them in a non-winter month, and that’s why there’s no snow. Now that times moving, maybe we’ll get to see that.

Comment by Gilda – February 3, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hoping for snow in Vancouver is like wishing for gum to drop from the sky.

Comment by shaun – February 3, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • true unless you live on the mountains in vancouver

Comment by fiona – February 4, 2012 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #4 & #5, yes!
    #9: yes and noooooooooo! But I do love a good redemption story. I can’t imagine so many kids whose parents opted for them to go to Dalton (State Attorney’s kid, whoever Blaine’s parents are, etc…) switching to the occasionally underfunded McKinley.

Comment by Winnie – February 3, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Laurel on The Lying Game needs way more airtime, don’t you think? She’s such a ray of sweetness’.
    Right? Laurel is just awesome. The one thing that I really like about that show is Laurel.
    Aaand… I actually loved Blair’s hair. thought it was beautiful! I don’t usually like Leighton’s hair and this time, they nailed it.

Comment by Mayra – February 3, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the onlt thing i could think when i was watching Up All Night was the Allstate commercials.
    and if you want late night show intertainment, go watch one of the 24 appearances of Kristen Bell on Craig Fergunson. Any of them, they are all gold.

Comment by João Amaral – February 3, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • will smash’s ratings suffer because the pilot has been literally everywhere for free ie itunes and ondemand.

Comment by josh – February 3, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10 I’ve liked Arielle Kebbel since Gilmore Girls, and I think her character has the potential to be even crazier than Adrianna at her peak.
    11 I’m not liking Lizzy Caplan’s Julia. Sorry, but I wouldn’t mind if she suddenly got written off the show.
    13. I loved the premiere of Smash, and the content of the promos don’t seem to be any more spoilery than the season sneak peek at the end which left me wanting more. The amount of promo the show’s getting is really driving me crazy though.
    22 The video of KB crying about the sloth was one thing, but when she said that A-Rod had probably released his dogs onto the plane on purpose so they could meet, I just fell in love with her all over again. She’s so adorable!

Comment by em – February 3, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife is the best show. Best line ;Alicia to Will : “use me”:beautiful love.

Comment by Sophia – February 3, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Tyler Moore clearly has vision problems attributable to her diabetes….she has said so in interviews…and her recent health problems have made her more fragile. She was not supposed to be caught on camera being brought out to the stage or exiting the stage. So clearly the director messed up and should have saved Mary by playing the orchestra and going to commercial.

Comment by Rob R – February 3, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the episode where Alicia was forced to hire Caitlin edged this one out tbh, but it was still good.
    And yeah, Blair’s hair really was a hot mess. But then, so was Serena’s and Penn’s. And Leighton’s hair has looked awful for awhile. Whoever does the hair on that show does a really really bad job IMO. The TVD cast always looks so much prettier.

Comment by beth – February 3, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her, but Kristen Bell was BRUTAL on Letterman. Will take more than a couple of good interviews to recover.

Comment by Jenn – February 3, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #2 After what I felt was a fairly slow start to the season, The Good Wife has been on fire lately! Episodes Alienation of Affection (the first episode back) and Another Ham Sandwich (the current one) are my absolute favorites. I loved the slow burn of Wendy Scott-Carr throughout the episode but I’d welcome her back anytime. Anika Noni Rose is fantastic.
    #15 Was not a fan of the alt-reality episode. The Calzona moment/s were my favorite. Percy’s “Just shoot me” did make me laugh, though. And yes, Shonda totally dissed Heigl and Knight. :D They deserved it, though.
    #17 30 Rock is really off its game this season, but the self-negotiation bit was priceless, as was Lemon’s hairdo, which I hoped Jack would make fun of…
    #18 A big NO to Mark returning to Parks and Rec. Him and Ann made a horrible couple. That was my only grievance with the otherwise stellar season 2.
    #20 All I kept thinking was “Ooh, an impromptu 30 Rock reunion!” Though I don’t believe Arnett and Winters ever shared scenes on 30R.
    #22 Kristen Bell is the cutest! Her sloth meltdown made me laugh so hard! Watch House of Lies, it’s really good, in large part thanks to her.

Comment by abc123 – February 3, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not sure why everyone is being so hard on the Modern Family kid’s acceptance speech! it was cute and short and well deserved, no one needs to hear another boring adult thank you, I thought it was a great switch up.
    I wish Brandanowitz was back cause he is soooo cute!

Comment by Key – February 3, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Give it up for Candace Accola,she is the heart of TVD!!

Comment by shaun – February 3, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Thank goodness the writers allowed her character to grow and mature…I was watching an old episode to TVD earlier…and almost wanted to smack her for being so annoying and shallow.

Comment by jess – February 3, 2012 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I didn’t start watching TVD until the second season and her SL as she turned into a vampire and dealing with that was what got me hooked! She was so good and is still very good. I would argue that one Ms. Alyson Hannigan is the better cryer, she just doesn’t have as much opportunity to do so since she’s on a comedy. Tell the truth, every time AH starts crying, we all cry with her.

Comment by Ari – February 4, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #6 – I kept thinking please come and fix her hair. Maybe her hair stylist got stuck in traffic. She can’t wear her hair like this to her own wedding! And then she did.

Comment by Ashly – February 3, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just want to express my appreciation for this new weekly feature. I get a lot of laughs out of it and don’t feel so alone in the world when I read my opinions coming from someone else (only more humorously expressed). THANK YOU TVLINE.COM STAFF!

Comment by champmav – February 3, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there really a chuck dvd set featuring a 52 min extended series finale?????

Comment by luli – February 3, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5) This is what I keep asking myself. How did they think it would ever air.
    7) Her impression of Lemon was so spot on. I’m happy that they aren’t pushing George/Zoe right now. I don’t think they are meant to be together, just friends. I like Zoe/Wade!
    13) I stopped watching Smash promos and am trying not to read anything else. I want to at least be surprised for awhile, lol.
    22) The sloth breakdown was scary $hit. Seriously.

Comment by Danielle H – February 3, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving Hart Of Dixie! Zoe was a perfect Lemon. I wish George was more swoon worthy, but Lemon is sort of outshining him. He needs to be a little more masculine and that relationship would feel more on target. He needs to catch her a little more and not so sympathetic to her antics.
    Fav characters Zoe, LaVon, Wade… that household is hilarious.

Comment by Leola – February 3, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, George is, for me, the weakest character on that show and I’m personally happy they seem to be backing off a little from a Zoe/George coupling. And I’m finding Lemon more and more appealing as time goes on; the tired bitchiness is still grating but when the character is actually allowed to slow the hell down and breathe during a scene–the scene between Zoe and Lemon regarding the issues with her mother in last week’s ep was almost heartbreaking–you get a glimpse of what potential the character has. All that said, my only real wish is that Zoe and Wade be the endgame; there’s way too much going on there to throw away in favor of a boring Zoe/George pairing.

Comment by ChrisGa – February 4, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The answer to 15: although I am a Callie and Arizona fan all the way and find their interactions adorable, my favorite moment was Mark carrying Lexie in. It was so meaningful in many ways. In real GA, he’s very protective of her and in real GA, Jackson tried to be what she needed, but ultimately failed because who she needs is Mark. Slexie all the way!!! And yes, GA should take a jab at KH, she deserves it. after turning her back on the show that made her, she’s now playing the media trying to come back, not to stay, but to find out what happened to Izzie. How big of her. And the answer to 22, I think Kristen Bell is the def the most adorable guest ever…

Comment by babygate – February 3, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vancouver is also suppose to be Santa Barbara on Psych.. being on the water yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find the Pines and other evergreens in SB that keep showing up on the show.

Comment by kathy – February 3, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the crying, Candace Accola is definitely one of the best. I think she has a competitor in Jasika Nicole from Fringe. Alt-Astrid interacting with regular Astrid is breaking my heart on tonight’s episode.

Comment by Garnet_and_Gold47 – February 3, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julia is horrible on New Girl. She made poor Jess cry! I think she’s awful.

Comment by Lucy – February 3, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The good wife is so phenomenal. You just don’t see the twists and turns and it’s simply do much fun to watch. It is so frustrating that it has not won best series because the good wife is television at its finest. Josh charles(will Gardner) deserves to win best supporting actor next year.

Comment by Jake – February 3, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post