Did Once Host a Secret Lost Cameo? Is Bones No Longer TV's Ickiest Show? And More Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Pretty Little Liars, White Collar and Project Runway All-Stars!

1 | Given the flood of memories going through our head as Chuck‘s series finale neared, how much of a gut-punch was it to see Sarah lose many of hers?

2 | Couldn’t you watch a whole episode of Fringe doppelgangers shooting looks at each other across a conference room table? (Our Broyles seemed to be thinking as he surveyed his twin, “Dial it down a notch, Major Tough Guy.”)

3 | Did you know that Lost boss Damon Lindelof voiced the TV weather reporter during that stormy episode of Once Upon a Time?

4 | Is there a character you’d like to punch more than Downton Abbey‘s Thomas?

5 | Let me get this straight, Gossip Girl: Tripp drained the car’s brake fluid, and he didn’t think anything too bad would happen? Guess we were wrong about who is the pretty one in the family.

6 | Between the nasally baby-doll voice and voluminous tresses, wasn’t Hilarie Burton nearly unrecognizable as Castle‘s Kardashian-like bimbette?

7 | Is it just us or does Hart of Dixie seem better when Lemon and George don’t interact at all? And that Belles chant will be turned into a rap, right?

8 | How unbelievably perfect was the moment where Pretty Little Liars‘ Aria and Ezra (finally) embraced — in slo-mo! — in the rain?

9 | After that “mother” of a reveal at the end of The Lying Game, does it seem (too?) obvious that Charisma Carpenter’s schemey Rebecca “Annie” Sewell is the twins’ actual birth mom?

10 | Is there any setting other than The Bachelor where a woman would giddily agree to a first date that finds the man taking her to a deserted field with a “No Trespassing” sign, making her strip to a bikini, and lowering her into a hole in the ground?

11 | Would having a teacher that looks like White Collar‘s Neal Caffrey be counter-productive, or encourage studying? We can’t decide. And where can the lovelorn of us get our own Mozzie?

12 | Did Southland take the crown from Bones, CSI, etc. for most gruesome/gross dead body on TV with that torn apart woman stuck under the SUV?

13 | We know it’s a soap, but don’t those 90210 kids get awfully serious awfully quickly? Silver mulling a move to New York with her man, Ivy trying to dissuade her new boyfriend’s international career… all after a matter of a couple months together?

14 | Couldn’t the State of the Union Address be streamlined to a lean half-hour if POTUS started off by asking everyone to hold their applause for the end?

15 | Just to be clear: Simply putting on a new blouse seemingly healed CSI Catherine’s previously debilitating bullet wound?

16 | After four weeks and a 100-percent appearance rate by women in the bottom two, we have to ask: Does Project Runway All-Stars have a problem with female designers, or did it just do a poor job of casting lady alumni for this season?

17 | Who wants to go with us to see Martin Luther King Day, the star-studded rom-com featured on 30 Rock? After all, the cast does bost Jenna Maroney as well as Emma Stone, John Krasinski, The Price Is Right‘s “Plinko” and The Flight Attendant Who Went Crazy.

18 | Are we in agreement that 30 Rock achieved one of its finest Tracy Jordan moments with his, “No presents? Please!” outburst?

19 | Was Tom’s jacket on Parks and Recreation a sign that he’s going to star in the Drive sequel? And “casual,” finger-gunning Leslie Knope is in a lot of ways funnier than the original, yes?

20 | How do we get Fun With Flags to air after Big Bang Theory, instead of Rob?

1. Come On says:

People seem to be enjoying Rob. It has held steady every week its on. I think its time to stop trashing it. It a harmless family sitcom good for some solid laughs each week.

• Hols says:

Why? People have been trashing Two and a Half Men for YEARS and millions of people watch it. Trashing terrible shows that people choose to watch anyway is a completely legitimate thing to do.

• Toto says:

Fun With Flags was the worst part of the episode. And yes I’d rather punch Amy Farrah Fowler rather than Thomas on Downton Abbey.

• Grace says:

Is it opposite day already? Because that is the most backwards thing I’ve ever heard. Totally respect your opinion, friend, but if Amy Farrah Fowler dressed as a Bavarian pretzel is wrong, I don’t want to be right!

• Toto says:

Am I the only person who finds it unbelievable that in all of this time Penny and Bernadette haven’t given Amy a makeover? She is certainly embracing the girly side of life, so why wouldn’t they fix her up a bit?

• em says:

If anyone tried to do it, it would’ve been Penny because she’s closer to Amy. That said, I don’t think she’d push Amy into getting a makeover. She never really cared about Leonard’s looks after all (or the rest of the guys), so I doubt a makeover for her friend would be at the top of her list. Though I would love to watch it.

• Justin says:

Harmless? Are you kidding me? You’re a fool if you think Rob is harmless. Reinforcing racial stereotypes that aren’t accurate about Mexican’s in a time when immigration law in this country is based on hate, intolerance, and stupidity. Maybe I’m thinking too much about it, but the fact that there’s even a show about a man getting “used to” his Mexican American family is ludicrous. I’m not surprised people are watching it. Because CBS sitcoms are stupid, and stupid people watch them, and this country is filled with stupid people who think garbage like this is funny.

2. Anon says:

21 | How horribly bored and depressed were you when there was no new episode of The Vampire Diaries or The Secret Circle on Thursday? Luckily, it’ll all be back this Thursday Feb. 2nd.

…and they are going to be sooo good! :)

3. wordsmith says:

Totally agree on #2 – would love to see more of those agents working with their alt-selves.
    Also agree with #6 – I knew it was going to be Hilarie Burton in that role, and I still had to do a double take to make sure it was actually her. She’s clearly more versatile than I gave her credit for.

• Hols says:

Me too. I kept thinking, “Is that her? Wait IS IT? No… I don’t think so… OMG, it totally IS.”

• Jennifer says:

I had to look it up online! I didn’t know who was playing the part, I knew she looked familiar and I almost had it when she smiled and sprayed perfume in the beginning but got distracted when I saw Hartley sitting next to her. I liked that her and the one cop bonded. She looks much better as a burnette but needs to cut about 5 feet of hair off and lose that awful voice!

• Alex says:

Well, if you watch her when she’s on White Collar you’ll see that she doesn’t actually have an annoying voice. Yet another reason why I had to do a double take when I saw her there. I should have given her more credit before.

4. Gary says:

Please! Fringe out-gorifies Bones on a weekly basis. What about last week’s Fringe and “The Hand”??? Fans are still talking about that scene!

5. RachelA says:

Bless #20. That is all.

6. Dave says:

Catherine’s gunshot recovery on CSI was nothing short of a medical miracle. Apparently we should all go to seedy motel rooms with Doc Robbins, Ted Danson & a hooker instead of hitting up the hospital. And if we’re punching Downton characters, I’d take a swing at O’Brien just as quickly as I would Thomas … although dog-napping Isis is definite grounds for a shot to the head.

7. rachel says:

I’d like a link to that apparently “more gruesome” body than what the yagher brothers do on Bones? Neverrrrr.

8. Musica1 says:

I hated Hilarie Burton on Castle and I hate her on White Collar. She is just horrible to watch on anything she does. I think part of it is that she isn’t a very good actress and part of it is that she’s gotten so Hollywood thin that she looks like a slight breeze would blow hernaway.

• lacey says:

I like her on White Collar but that’s mostly b/c her character isn’t a damsel in distress. I didn’t care for her on OTH but that was mostly me hating Peyton.

• Georgia Madman says:

I’ve never seen her before she did Castle but I thought she knocked it out of the park. And Justin was a bonus. Great episode.

9. Chelsea says:

4 – Yes, several. Thomas is a brat sometimes but there are moments where I feel sympathy for him and his scheming is nowhere near the deeds of characters on Game of Thrones. I don’t think there’s anyone I’d like to punch more than Joffrey Baratheon!

10. cj says:

4 | Is there a character you’d like to punch more than Downton Abbey‘s Thomas?
    YES. ETHEL.

• maggie says:

Ethel is an annoying idiot. But she’s her own worst enemy and really doesn’t harm others. I would like to slap Mrs. Bates.

11. Martina says:

I totally agree that the women in PR All Stars are the weakest link! Kara Janx? Seriously, Lifetime, is that the best you can do? Bravo already made the mistake of getting her way too far, so now you decide to bring her back? Also we have dull April, weird Elisa and safe Kenley?
    Please! Korto, Kara Janx, Kit Pistol, Jillian, Althea and Carol Hannah are way stronger and better than they are!

12. Winnie says:

#11, 12, 14, 17, 18

11 – As a teacher, “Mr. Caffrey” could read me David Duke’s diary and I’d still happily sit in that classroom! I loved Mozzie’s touch with the roses in the locker at the end!

17/18 – I never miss an Inflatable Guy cameo! And yes, Tracy’s issue with Dotcom’s placement of punctuation/emphasis was hilarious! Now if you’ll excuse me, I think my new best friend is about to come out of the Barnes & Noble bathroom, where we’ll pay for Denise Richards’ new song with checks printed on Nixon’s bedsheets.

#3 – No, I didn’t know that was Lindelof!

And honorable mention to #10, only because I dom’t watch The Bachelor to be able to “co-sign” (as written in the Co-sign with TVLine Handbook, 2nd Edition), but that was hilarious!

13. H8R says:

There is nothing funny about Tracy Morgan. Nothing.

• CS says:

Jordan, not Morgan. Tracy Morgan doesn’t write his lines in 30 rock, therefore Tracy Jordan can be funny!

• The Phillie Phanatic says:

“They say people who kill themselves never regret it.” – Tracy Jordan.

yes, 30 Rock is in a great shape in season 6.

14. panda says:

#2 for me.

15. Camilla says:

8| Actually I felt the kiss kinda tacky, and the rest of the episode too.
    Agree with 13

16. K2 says:

I’m sure Olivia is thinking when she looks at Altivia, “I wonder if I could rock that red hair as well as she does?”

17. 8 | ick. illegal. teachers need to keep their hands off the underage high school students. ick.

18. jesse says:

Sounthland is just awesome tv! Period.
    I don’t know why you feel the need to single CSI out on medical miracles; it’s all over network tv.
    As far as punching someone? Dewey on Southland is such a douche! I seriously would like to see him get what’s coming to him. Put him in a room with the Charlie’s Angel version of Lucy Liu. That I would watch and record, and post on youtube. LOL

19. Anna says:

20. I say we find the Big Bang writers tie the to a chair force them to hand over the material and bully CBS into showing it. It’s flawless.

20. Sarah says:

Once upon a time Apollo bar???? Anyone???

• Lauren K says:

Hello McCuchins (sp?) whiskey. They’ve had it in a ton of episodes and I laugh every time. I also burst out laughing when I saw her buying a giant Apollo bar.

21. sandee says:

I always thought if I had a teacher who looked like Sting I’d be dumb as a stump but if I had one who looked like Neal I’d be sitting at my desk drooling.

22. em says:

11. I honestly wouldn’t learn a thing in class. My attention would be focused…elsewhere. To make up for that, I’d try to study everything at home to impress him, only to blubber like an idiot when he calls on me the next day. So a little bit of both.

23. Bmass says:

4) I think I’d rather bang Thomas… THEN punch him. (went there!)
    14) God, yes! Still though, the speech Barack’d my socks off– what a charming, intelligent, charismatic dude.
    18) Pretty good, but it still didn’t hold a candle to his litany of repressed childhood memories in the stairwell– “I’ve seen a blind guy bite a police horse! I slept on an old dog bed stuffed with wigs!”

24. SAM says:

“Hart of Dixie” is better when Lemon is not in any scene. I won’t say that actress has the worst Southern accent that I’ve ever heard but she is certainly in the Top 10 Worst, plus she’s just not that good as asn actress.

25. S. from A. says:

thomas is just completely misunderstood : P he is simply brilliant and has great chemistry with everyone <3

and i would love to watch fun with flags too : P

26. maggie says:

11. If I had a teacher that looked like Neal Caffrey I would never have missed a day of school.

14. I like seeing who applauds POTUS and who doesn’t, and what they applaud.

27. jen says:

after last night’s episode of Downton Abbey I don’t want to puch Thomas anymore, but I want to see Vera Bates pushed off a cliff before she screws up John’s life anymore

28. Curly Q Link says:

#6. Could not believe how hot Hilarie Burton looked on Castle. I’ve been watching White Collar from the beginning and thought she was really cute, but on Castle, WOW!!

29. Mari says:

I thought Hilarie Burton did a great job on Castle. Never saw her on White Colar but her character was very diff. from Peyton. She’s a great actress and It was a really cute episode of Castle. Love it.

30. Lauren K says:

#4. Yes, Vera Bates is going to get it. As a matter of fact I’d be willing to bet that she is the mystery murder before the end of the season and Jon is probably the one who does it…. totally justifiable homicide.

#11. I can’t imagine the havoc it would reek on a school to have a teacher that looked like Matt Bomer.

#16. I think the girls are the runt of the feminine litter. The boys have been solidly spanking them every week. I don’t see bias just bad design and execution.

31. Miranda says:

12. Have you never watched Dexter?