Exclusive

Exclusive: The Finder Hosts 7th Heaven Reunion, Casts George Stults as Geoff's TV Brother

The Finder didn’t have to search high and low to cast Geoff Stults’ onscreen brother.

Producers of Fox’s Bones spinoff have tapped the actor’s real-life sibling and onetime 7th Heaven costar, George, to guest star as Langston Sherman, Walter’s musician brother.

Langston turns up at the Ends of the Earth bar to tell Walter that their father, Franklin, is dying and asks him to find their long-lost (and very much estranged) mother so pops can see her once more before he dies.

On 7th Heaven, Geoff and George played brothers Ben and Kevin. The duo’s Finder reunion is slated to air in late March.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop

1. Lilyg says:

Nice! George is way hotter than his brother ^^ I loved him in 7th Heaven !

2. Eveateden says:

I agree with Lilyg – love them both but George is the hotter brother!

3. Charissa says:

I saw this coming the minute they cast Geoff for the lead in this show. Not exactly original, but it sounds like it could be a good episode.

4. Frawn says:

Yay. I agree, I was just thinking, he is definately hotter, not as tall-not as funny, but definately better looking and talented.

• Denise says:

Hi, I agree with you George is way hotter than Geoff. I’m from Australia and we don’t get much news of George only by what we read which isn’t much.

Can you tell me do you know if George is married. We have been searching the net for information but given the same old bio every time.

If you can help me please let me know we would like to know.

5. 1mars says:

Well, I guess this really is a Bones spin off. Guess all Hart Hansen’s shows have the estranged father/son dynamic? A little originality might be nice. On another note, the Stults boys sure do look alike.

6. Tracey says:

So excited for this, been wondering when George would appear with his brother. They are good looking brothers that play well together onscreen.

7. Dee says:

do you really get ‘cast’ for this or is it more like “yes Geoff, we know you have a brother who is almost identical – we’ll write it into the script so you stop bugging us”

i kid because i love!

8. Denise Hilton says:

I’m from Australia and I knew to that it would be only a matter of time that George would appear on the show. That show isn’t shown in Australia at the moment but hoping that sometime that it will be. Geoff is hot, but George is way hotter. I loved him in 7th Heaven but haven’t seen much of him since only a few movies which weren’t shown in my Country

9. Mark says:

I hope this doesn’t turn into a recurring role. George ruined 7th Heaven for me. I can’t stand his acting. I’ll take Geoff any day of the week, but bring George in and I’m changing the channel.

10. Drew says:

It’s like season 4 of Sliders all over again.

Yeah, I just said that.

11. Megan says:

I wish this show would die already. It’s terrible. And it’s ratings are worse.

12. Ronda says:

Ok I don’t know what all of you are thinking but by far Geoff is the much more hotter brother…he rocks in this role and who better to play his brother…well than his brother…its just an episode RELAX!!

13. cher says:

Great that the brothers are able to reunite on TV again. Why bother even pitting one brother against the other for a silly battle of which is hotter? Both are successful in their own right, kudos to both of them for being supportive of one another.

14. chris says:

Absolutely love this show and the rapport that the quirky cast of caracters has; just hope that the show will be renewed for the coming season!!!

15. Paco says:

I think it’s great that he gets to work with his brother but I don’t get why everyone says he’s hotter. Geoff is just so beautiful I’d have a hard time letting that one go.