Exclusive: The Finder Hosts 7th Heaven Reunion, Casts George Stults as Geoff's TV Brother

The Finder didn’t have to search high and low to cast Geoff Stults’ onscreen brother.

Producers of Fox’s Bones spinoff have tapped the actor’s real-life sibling and onetime 7th Heaven costar, George, to guest star as Langston Sherman, Walter’s musician brother.

Langston turns up at the Ends of the Earth bar to tell Walter that their father, Franklin, is dying and asks him to find their long-lost (and very much estranged) mother so pops can see her once more before he dies.

On 7th Heaven, Geoff and George played brothers Ben and Kevin. The duo’s Finder reunion is slated to air in late March.

Comments (20)

• Nice! George is way hotter than his brother ^^ I loved him in 7th Heaven !

Comment by Lilyg – January 23, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with Lilyg – love them both but George is the hotter brother!

Comment by Eveateden – January 23, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw this coming the minute they cast Geoff for the lead in this show. Not exactly original, but it sounds like it could be a good episode.

Comment by Charissa – January 23, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay. I agree, I was just thinking, he is definately hotter, not as tall-not as funny, but definately better looking and talented.

Comment by Frawn – January 23, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi, I agree with you George is way hotter than Geoff. I’m from Australia and we don’t get much news of George only by what we read which isn’t much.

Can you tell me do you know if George is married. We have been searching the net for information but given the same old bio every time.

If you can help me please let me know we would like to know.

Comment by Denise – January 23, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no he is not married.

Comment by mary – January 24, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hi Mary, Thank you so much for answering my question. so glad to hear that George isn’t married.

Many thanks from Australia

Comment by Denise Hilton – February 5, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Mary, If you happen to know of any other information on George I would love to hear from you

Thanks
          Denise

Comment by Denise – February 5, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I guess this really is a Bones spin off. Guess all Hart Hansen’s shows have the estranged father/son dynamic? A little originality might be nice. On another note, the Stults boys sure do look alike.

Comment by 1mars – January 23, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this time it seems it’s actually estranged mother/son

Comment by Colin – January 31, 2012 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for this, been wondering when George would appear with his brother. They are good looking brothers that play well together onscreen.

Comment by Tracey – January 23, 2012 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do you really get ‘cast’ for this or is it more like “yes Geoff, we know you have a brother who is almost identical – we’ll write it into the script so you stop bugging us”

i kid because i love!

Comment by Dee – January 23, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m from Australia and I knew to that it would be only a matter of time that George would appear on the show. That show isn’t shown in Australia at the moment but hoping that sometime that it will be. Geoff is hot, but George is way hotter. I loved him in 7th Heaven but haven’t seen much of him since only a few movies which weren’t shown in my Country

Comment by Denise Hilton – January 23, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this doesn’t turn into a recurring role. George ruined 7th Heaven for me. I can’t stand his acting. I’ll take Geoff any day of the week, but bring George in and I’m changing the channel.

Comment by Mark – January 23, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s like season 4 of Sliders all over again.

Yeah, I just said that.

Comment by Drew – January 23, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish this show would die already. It’s terrible. And it’s ratings are worse.

Comment by Megan – January 23, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok I don’t know what all of you are thinking but by far Geoff is the much more hotter brother…he rocks in this role and who better to play his brother…well than his brother…its just an episode RELAX!!

Comment by Ronda – January 23, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great that the brothers are able to reunite on TV again. Why bother even pitting one brother against the other for a silly battle of which is hotter? Both are successful in their own right, kudos to both of them for being supportive of one another.

Comment by cher – January 24, 2012 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely love this show and the rapport that the quirky cast of caracters has; just hope that the show will be renewed for the coming season!!!

Comment by chris – May 12, 2012 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s great that he gets to work with his brother but I don’t get why everyone says he’s hotter. Geoff is just so beautiful I’d have a hard time letting that one go.

Comment by Paco – November 28, 2012 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post