NCIS: Los Angeles Exclusive: Kensi and Deeks Are Getting [Spoiler]ed!

Get More: Exclusive, Scoop

Viewers of CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles who have longed to see Kensi and Deeks take their “thing” to the next level will get a whole lot more than they bargained for when the partners in crime-solving become the ultimate kind of partners — husband and wife– in an episode airing later this season.

“There’s a Kensi/Deeks episode where they go undercover as a married couple in suburbia — and it is hilarious,” NCIS: LA showrunner Shane Brennan promises TVLine.

NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 Cross Over for Two-Night, ‘High Octane’ May Sweeps Event

If only to further tease “Densi” fans, Brennan adds, “Everything you wish for when want characters to get together, we put in this episode.”

Now mind you, Brennan never specified that the NCIS agents are posing as a blissful bride and groom. “They’ll be throwing things at each other…,” Brennan shares, laughing. “It is so much fun.”

Comments (53)

• Oh, this sounds exciting…….can’t wait to see Densi in action…..I reckon by the end of the episode, they will be bruised up or not speaking to each other. :-)

Comment by Zoya – January 12, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can we please stop making (sickening) couple nicknames? Densi, Tiva, Finchel, Klaine, etc. Not cute, just pathetic.

Comment by Meg – January 13, 2012 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sooo just like The X-Files, and Chuck, and Alias did before. How original.

Comment by John – January 12, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, it wasn’t all that original when they did it 25 years ago on Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

Comment by Eurydice – January 12, 2012 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMGosh – so happy to see that someone on here remembers that show. I LOVED Lee & Amanda – GREAT chemistry, there too! One of my favorite spy shows from “back-in-the-day” :P Densi’s great – lots of fun watching them. I’m sure I’ll be ROFL

Comment by Nubie – January 12, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t care if it’s not original. I still want to see it. And it’ll still be good! ‘Cause it’s Kensi and Deeks! They’re always fun to watch.

Comment by J – January 12, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep. It’s entertainment for me not some study in “media”.

Those two are a fun pairing of characters so I look forward to the no doubt entertaining interaction.

I’m more of “Detty” shipper… lol

Comment by John – January 13, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • exactly!!!!!

Comment by lola – April 1, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or like Tony and Ziva on NCIS in an episode called “Under Covers.”

Comment by D – January 13, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally!

Comment by Jill – January 12, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, this is the spinoff’s version of Under Covers?

Comment by Kate – January 12, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sounds like it…kind of funny when Brennan & the network kept saying this wasn’t a spin-off….
      Wonder when Deeks is going to kill Kensi’s boyfriend.

Comment by as – January 12, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They never denied it was a spin-off … hello look at the name.
        But they always said that the tone of the show was different, which it is. Oh and UnderCovers was just a rip of of ALIAS. (Which just pains me JJ Abrams usally delivers )

Comment by lalez – January 13, 2012 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Their losing the gruesome corpse/wounds/autopsy slab closeups is enough to sell me on the show.

Comment by John – January 13, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly my first thought! And if it’s as wonderful as Under Covers was then we’re in for a great hour of television.

Comment by Catherine – January 13, 2012 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was about time they’d do smthg like that. Even if this isn’t as serious as we (densi shippers) hoped, it’s always good to see Densi in action.

Comment by Tess – January 12, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mm that was fast, only 4 comments before anyone’d draw the NCIS comparison.. not that they aren’t right… ;) because they are! I think, NCIS LA is lacking of one Don Bellisario

Comment by LoyalFan – January 12, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping its not like Under covers, but the difference between NCIS LA and NCIS is that Deeks and Kensi have been partners for a while so they have had time to build up their sexual tension and partner like tendencies. I just having a feeling its going to be so funny!

Comment by Alicia L. – January 12, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HA HA HA – oh this is gonna be HI-LARIOUS!! I can’t wait

Comment by Monica – January 12, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL Densi is getting its own “Undercovers”.
    I am really excited for it, though the parallels to Tiva are undeniable. But it sounds like this episode is gonna be different than the NCIS-Married-Couple-Adventure in season 3. So yay for that. Smart move Mister Brennan.

Comment by Svenja – January 12, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing NCIS S3 Undercovers with Tiva when they portrayed Canadian married assassins loved at the end when Tony asked for a “divorce” :p.

Comment by HoldOn2Smallville – January 12, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is an unoriginal concept & used in almost every TV show in a fanfiction-like manner bt I have hope since DEEKS is in it that things aren’t going to be smooth. Cause he’s not the “normal” typical male character. I’m actually excited to see what they come up with.

Comment by jillianlovesfood – January 12, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to mention the original NCIS as well with Tony and Ziva.

Comment by Jude – January 12, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to it!

Comment by diane – January 12, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sick of Densi. Like both characters but either put them together or stop it with the will they/won’t they, full of angsty jealousy ‘thing’. PLEASE.

Comment by Jackie – January 12, 2012 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, didn’t NCIS do that in UNDERCOVERS with Tony and Ziva? And I know Mulder and Scully did that in ARCADIA.

Yawn. Wish LA would develop its own plots……

Comment by Mary – January 12, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi and Deeks are a match made in NCIS: LA heaven.

Comment by kevin – January 12, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds very similiar to Tony’s and Ziva’s “hot and heavy” Undercovers episode which was very passionate. Sure, I am sure this leads to more laughs. Given it’s Deeks. But there was throwing things in the motherships NCIS Undercover episode. Sometimes I wish I didn’t watch both shows. I see similiar things in NCIS: LA all the time that I first saw on the original NCIS.

Comment by Stacey – January 12, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dear NCIS LA don’t piss off your fanbase like you Mothership did to US

Comment by Michael – January 12, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My question is: WHEN???

Comment by Nelly44 – January 12, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • personally, my friends and I call them “Keeks”, but no matter what you call them, this episode is going to be AWESOME. :) <3

Comment by Rach – January 12, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like fun!

Comment by Melody – January 12, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Throwing things at each other? I’d expect nothing less from these two! Definately worth watching!!!

Comment by Jennifer – January 12, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best news ever for my big DENSI heart!I was getting a little frustrated with what we’ve getting lately… although I shouldn’t get my hopes high. These spoilers are always misleading.
    I don’t care if this was played in every TV show before… I always wanted a BIG undercover job between DENSI, not just a scene or a 5 minutes undercover… I want an all episode about them. Of course they will be throwing things, but I hope there«s some steamy scene, a kiss maybe! A girl can dream! ;)

Comment by Renee – January 13, 2012 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a show about a group of undercover operatives, i think they should be allowed to have two of their agents be undercover… I know they’ve done it in NCIS, bit this is the whole POINT of this show. Personally i think it’s amiss that they’ve neglected to do it until now just to avoid the similarities between the NCIS episode.

I dread to think what these two are going to do to each other, but i’m also anticipating the rest of the team’s reactions too! I think Nell and Eric will have some good lines in this one!

Comment by Danni – January 13, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t get me wrong as I’m a fan of the show and watch it each week, but the one thing NCIS LA has never been is hilarious. Oh, I understand they try their little hearts out every week, but their overly broad style of humor I guess isn’t my thing. I could go for a little humor actually.

Comment by emteem – January 13, 2012 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This I cannot wait to see. I’ve actually been wondering how long it would take SB to do this. This is going to be FUN. :D

Comment by Stephanie – January 13, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!!!I love Kensi and Deeks, and they have amazing chemistry together. This should be fun to watch! I wonder what episode is this going to happen. Maybe the 3×18, which is suposse to air on valentine’s day.

Comment by Stacy – January 13, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS plots are recycled from JAG, which is where it was a spin-off

Comment by Rachel – January 13, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some of you are so righteous and negative. I think it sounds fun! i am a fan of LA over the original because it makes me laugh more. Something tells me that even in your favorite shows,, someone has done something like it before… married, kissed, someone dies, it is the butler, fast cars, fart jokes, etc…

Comment by Jamey – January 13, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, can they please stop trying to pair up Kensi with the team dog.

Comment by ultimate troll – January 13, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like they’re copying Tony and Ziva… again XD “Under Covers”, anyone?

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – January 13, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From what I have read, this wont be the focus of any of the upcoming eps. It won’t be a huge ep about the two of them being married and to be honest, everything Shane teases us about is really to distract from something bigger going on. The real huge developments will be about Kensi’s mystery trips to Hawaii, when Khalad will come after Sam and whatever is going on between Granger and Hetty.
    Regardless, it should be hilarious because I can’t see them keeping it up for long.

Comment by Daensonnet – January 14, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been waiting for that for so long, a big undercover job between kensi and deeks as a couple, tey have such UST, but I guess this is just a tease. How can SB say it’s hilarious if don’t they even start filming? They’re just trying to tease Densi fans, because they’re getting tired of being staled…

Comment by Maria – January 14, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A daniela ruah é muito bonita e deslumbrante! (Portuguese)
    Daniela Ruah is very beautiful and gorgeous! (English)

Comment by Andrew – January 15, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it! So excited!!!

Comment by Nicole – January 29, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • okay what people have to realize is that some things are going to repeat . In order for the show to be realistic you have to do things like this you may see them solve it a diffrent way every episode but in real life it repeats most undercover work and how they solve the case so the fact that they are repeating it makes it more realistic

Also tecnically Tony and Ziva were undercover as Assassians they just happened to be married they were sent undercover as real people and i beleive Kensi and Deeks are getting fake Profiles so the story lines are COMPLETLEY diffrent

I CANT WAIT this episode will be hilarious

Comment by JAZZY – January 31, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with JAZZY.
      There will clearly be a huge difference between NCIS and NCIS:LA. Brennan has already said that it may not be what we expect with the two of them so I’m guessing its a lot funnier than hot and heavy like Tony and Ziva.
      I absolutely love Deeks and Kensi and I think that the chemistry between them is absolutely brilliant! I smile like an idiot every time they are together! :D

Comment by Christy Kerr – February 9, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHEN DOES IT AIR??????????????

Comment by lola – April 1, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they don’t drag out Densi’s Relationship like they do in the original NCIS. I think pairing them up would be awesome and interesting. and if the relationship on BONES between Brennan and Booth is any indicator I think that partners can be…well…partners in the other sense of the word. :)

Comment by Jamie – April 18, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I WANT THAT KENSI AND DEEKS GET TOGETHER :(((((

Comment by DENSI!!! – September 1, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Kensi and Deeks doesn´t get together i will stop watching the show !

Comment by DENSI!!! – September 1, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post