Exclusive

NCIS: Los Angeles Exclusive: Kensi and Deeks Are Getting [Spoiler]ed!

Viewers of CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles who have longed to see Kensi and Deeks take their “thing” to the next level will get a whole lot more than they bargained for when the partners in crime-solving become the ultimate kind of partners — husband and wife– in an episode airing later this season.

“There’s a Kensi/Deeks episode where they go undercover as a married couple in suburbia — and it is hilarious,” NCIS: LA showrunner Shane Brennan promises TVLine.

NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 Cross Over for Two-Night, ‘High Octane’ May Sweeps Event

If only to further tease “Densi” fans, Brennan adds, “Everything you wish for when want characters to get together, we put in this episode.”

Now mind you, Brennan never specified that the NCIS agents are posing as a blissful bride and groom. “They’ll be throwing things at each other…,” Brennan shares, laughing. “It is so much fun.”

1. Zoya says:

Oh, this sounds exciting…….can’t wait to see Densi in action…..I reckon by the end of the episode, they will be bruised up or not speaking to each other. :-)

2. John says:

Sooo just like The X-Files, and Chuck, and Alias did before. How original.

• Eurydice says:

Yeah, it wasn’t all that original when they did it 25 years ago on Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

• Nubie says:

OMGosh – so happy to see that someone on here remembers that show. I LOVED Lee & Amanda – GREAT chemistry, there too! One of my favorite spy shows from “back-in-the-day” :P Densi’s great – lots of fun watching them. I’m sure I’ll be ROFL

• J says:

I don’t care if it’s not original. I still want to see it. And it’ll still be good! ‘Cause it’s Kensi and Deeks! They’re always fun to watch.

• D says:

Or like Tony and Ziva on NCIS in an episode called “Under Covers.”

3. Jill says:

Finally!

4. Kate says:

So, this is the spinoff’s version of Under Covers?

• as says:

Sounds like it…kind of funny when Brennan & the network kept saying this wasn’t a spin-off….
      Wonder when Deeks is going to kill Kensi’s boyfriend.

• lalez says:

They never denied it was a spin-off … hello look at the name.
        But they always said that the tone of the show was different, which it is. Oh and UnderCovers was just a rip of of ALIAS. (Which just pains me JJ Abrams usally delivers )

• Catherine says:

Exactly my first thought! And if it’s as wonderful as Under Covers was then we’re in for a great hour of television.

5. Tess says:

It was about time they’d do smthg like that. Even if this isn’t as serious as we (densi shippers) hoped, it’s always good to see Densi in action.

6. LoyalFan says:

mm that was fast, only 4 comments before anyone’d draw the NCIS comparison.. not that they aren’t right… ;) because they are! I think, NCIS LA is lacking of one Don Bellisario

7. Alicia L. says:

I’m hoping its not like Under covers, but the difference between NCIS LA and NCIS is that Deeks and Kensi have been partners for a while so they have had time to build up their sexual tension and partner like tendencies. I just having a feeling its going to be so funny!

8. Monica says:

HA HA HA – oh this is gonna be HI-LARIOUS!! I can’t wait

9. Svenja says:

LOL Densi is getting its own “Undercovers”.
    I am really excited for it, though the parallels to Tiva are undeniable. But it sounds like this episode is gonna be different than the NCIS-Married-Couple-Adventure in season 3. So yay for that. Smart move Mister Brennan.

• HoldOn2Smallville says:

I thought the same thing NCIS S3 Undercovers with Tiva when they portrayed Canadian married assassins loved at the end when Tony asked for a “divorce” :p.

10. jillianlovesfood says:

It is an unoriginal concept & used in almost every TV show in a fanfiction-like manner bt I have hope since DEEKS is in it that things aren’t going to be smooth. Cause he’s not the “normal” typical male character. I’m actually excited to see what they come up with.

11. Jude says:

Not to mention the original NCIS as well with Tony and Ziva.

12. diane says:

Looking forward to it!

13. Jackie says:

So sick of Densi. Like both characters but either put them together or stop it with the will they/won’t they, full of angsty jealousy ‘thing’. PLEASE.

14. Mary says:

Um, didn’t NCIS do that in UNDERCOVERS with Tony and Ziva? And I know Mulder and Scully did that in ARCADIA.

Yawn. Wish LA would develop its own plots……

15. kevin says:

Kensi and Deeks are a match made in NCIS: LA heaven.

16. Stacey says:

Sounds very similiar to Tony’s and Ziva’s “hot and heavy” Undercovers episode which was very passionate. Sure, I am sure this leads to more laughs. Given it’s Deeks. But there was throwing things in the motherships NCIS Undercover episode. Sometimes I wish I didn’t watch both shows. I see similiar things in NCIS: LA all the time that I first saw on the original NCIS.

17. Michael says:

dear NCIS LA don’t piss off your fanbase like you Mothership did to US

18. Nelly44 says:

My question is: WHEN???

19. Rach says:

personally, my friends and I call them “Keeks”, but no matter what you call them, this episode is going to be AWESOME. :) <3

20. Melody says:

Sounds like fun!

21. Jennifer says:

Throwing things at each other? I’d expect nothing less from these two! Definately worth watching!!!

22. Renee says:

Best news ever for my big DENSI heart!I was getting a little frustrated with what we’ve getting lately… although I shouldn’t get my hopes high. These spoilers are always misleading.
    I don’t care if this was played in every TV show before… I always wanted a BIG undercover job between DENSI, not just a scene or a 5 minutes undercover… I want an all episode about them. Of course they will be throwing things, but I hope there«s some steamy scene, a kiss maybe! A girl can dream! ;)

23. Danni says:

It’s a show about a group of undercover operatives, i think they should be allowed to have two of their agents be undercover… I know they’ve done it in NCIS, bit this is the whole POINT of this show. Personally i think it’s amiss that they’ve neglected to do it until now just to avoid the similarities between the NCIS episode.

I dread to think what these two are going to do to each other, but i’m also anticipating the rest of the team’s reactions too! I think Nell and Eric will have some good lines in this one!

24. emteem says:

Don’t get me wrong as I’m a fan of the show and watch it each week, but the one thing NCIS LA has never been is hilarious. Oh, I understand they try their little hearts out every week, but their overly broad style of humor I guess isn’t my thing. I could go for a little humor actually.

25. Stephanie says:

This I cannot wait to see. I’ve actually been wondering how long it would take SB to do this. This is going to be FUN. :D

26. Stacy says:

Can’t wait!!!I love Kensi and Deeks, and they have amazing chemistry together. This should be fun to watch! I wonder what episode is this going to happen. Maybe the 3×18, which is suposse to air on valentine’s day.

27. Rachel says:

NCIS plots are recycled from JAG, which is where it was a spin-off

28. Jamey says:

Some of you are so righteous and negative. I think it sounds fun! i am a fan of LA over the original because it makes me laugh more. Something tells me that even in your favorite shows,, someone has done something like it before… married, kissed, someone dies, it is the butler, fast cars, fart jokes, etc…

29. ultimate troll says:

Ugh, can they please stop trying to pair up Kensi with the team dog.

30. AngelMoonGirl says:

Sounds like they’re copying Tony and Ziva… again XD “Under Covers”, anyone?

31. Daensonnet says:

From what I have read, this wont be the focus of any of the upcoming eps. It won’t be a huge ep about the two of them being married and to be honest, everything Shane teases us about is really to distract from something bigger going on. The real huge developments will be about Kensi’s mystery trips to Hawaii, when Khalad will come after Sam and whatever is going on between Granger and Hetty.
    Regardless, it should be hilarious because I can’t see them keeping it up for long.

32. Maria says:

I’ve been waiting for that for so long, a big undercover job between kensi and deeks as a couple, tey have such UST, but I guess this is just a tease. How can SB say it’s hilarious if don’t they even start filming? They’re just trying to tease Densi fans, because they’re getting tired of being staled…

33. Andrew says:

A daniela ruah é muito bonita e deslumbrante! (Portuguese)
    Daniela Ruah is very beautiful and gorgeous! (English)

34. Nicole says:

Love it! So excited!!!

35. JAZZY says:

okay what people have to realize is that some things are going to repeat . In order for the show to be realistic you have to do things like this you may see them solve it a diffrent way every episode but in real life it repeats most undercover work and how they solve the case so the fact that they are repeating it makes it more realistic

Also tecnically Tony and Ziva were undercover as Assassians they just happened to be married they were sent undercover as real people and i beleive Kensi and Deeks are getting fake Profiles so the story lines are COMPLETLEY diffrent

I CANT WAIT this episode will be hilarious

• Christy Kerr says:

I totally agree with JAZZY.
      There will clearly be a huge difference between NCIS and NCIS:LA. Brennan has already said that it may not be what we expect with the two of them so I’m guessing its a lot funnier than hot and heavy like Tony and Ziva.
      I absolutely love Deeks and Kensi and I think that the chemistry between them is absolutely brilliant! I smile like an idiot every time they are together! :D

36. lola says:

WHEN DOES IT AIR??????????????

37. Jamie says:

I hope they don’t drag out Densi’s Relationship like they do in the original NCIS. I think pairing them up would be awesome and interesting. and if the relationship on BONES between Brennan and Booth is any indicator I think that partners can be…well…partners in the other sense of the word. :)

38. DENSI!!! says:

I WANT THAT KENSI AND DEEKS GET TOGETHER :(((((

39. DENSI!!! says:

If Kensi and Deeks doesn´t get together i will stop watching the show !

40. sheila says:

actually I stopped watching ncis la when kensi & deeks hooked up. I just don’t care for them as a romantic couple. I liked them as partners, but not romantically. I don’t why I just don’t care for them romantically. it took away the light heartedness of them just being partners