Revenge Hot Shots: Things Get Coyote Ugly As Bartender Amanda Locks Lips With [Spoiler]!

Is the honeymoon over for Jack and Fake Amanda on Revenge? It certainly looks that way in the following photo gallery for the ABC series’ second episode back, airing Jan. 11.

Revenge Sneak Peek: Watch the First 9 Minutes of Next Week’s Episode Now!

According to the official synopsis, “Jack finally lets his guard down with Amanda” — but it’s her inhibitions that are really coming down as she gets rowdy in the Stowaway, Coyote Ugly-style, and starts making out with a pretty young thing of the female variety!

Maybe it’s all just a part of some evil plan. After all, the Emilys fake and real are toasting… what, a job well done? Whatever the case may be, poor, clueless Jack does not look happy about his sweetheart’s roving lips.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts and theories.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Annie says:

People have said that it seemed like fake “Amanda” has a crush on the real one, so I guess those bisexual vibes that she was emitting were intentional. I love this show.

2. Julia says:

Well, since the showrunners had some bs excuse not to show Tyler/Nolan join lips, I sure hope they’ll do the same here with 2 girls. But who am I kidding? Homophobia usually doesn’t extend to girl-on-girl action.

• Annie says:

I just thought about that inconsistency. The show is still good, but yes, it is very problematic that they are going to show this, but they edited out the Tyler and Nolan kiss.

• Meg says:

In all fairness, I find Tyler to be so disgusting that I am glad I didn’t have to watch him and Nolan kiss.

• ddutchie88 says:

except of course for Glee. The gay boys on that show had all kinds of hot kisses, where the gay girls only get to hug and hold hands..

also, I haven’t seen this yet obviously, but this might very well turn out to be another of those hot straight girls getting so drunk that they start making out, just to shock viewers and to please horny boys. Not something I count as positive gay visibility. As a lesbian I’d much rather have that Tyler/Nolan kiss than another Katy Perry ‘hope my boyfriend don’t mind it’ girl on girl kiss.

3. Karen says:

While I’m happy to see some lesbian scenes, I gotta admit, it does sting that they’ll probably show THEM kissing when they keep cutting from Nolan and Tyler’s kisses. Boys can kiss too!

4. Captain says:

It’s Fake Amanda not Fake Emily. She’s the real Emily Thorn.

5. Darklady65 says:

Yes guys can kiss too obviously but I’m sorry this time I’m glad I didn’t have to see it hell no not with that disgusting SOB Tyler -_- …. Now Nolan and some other guy other than Tyler than yes that I wouldn’t mind ….. which I hope they do later on have him with some nice looking guys besides his liasons with women =]

6. Em says:

Poor Jack can’t catch a break. Fake Amanda is a loser and a loose cannon. Not oppossed to her character leaving the show for a long long time.

7. Spencer says:

Ugh I hate fake Amanda!

8. pv says:

Completely agree

9. EVilnick says:

i think Mrs Grayson is Emily’s Mother.

10. Fabian says:

I love the fake Amanda! She is the best part of Revenge. I hope she stays on the show for a long time.

11. rose says:

so are the real and fake amanda going to kiss or what? because that hair-stroking moment a few episodes back was really something else, IMO.

12. C says:

I agree with Victoria being the real Amanda’s mother. Her biggest target being her mother makes the most sense. That may be the last show of the final season.

13. ja says:

So the show allow fake Amanda to get coyote ugly with another chick but will not show Tyler and Nolan making out? What a crappy double standard! Guess the censors like the girl-on-girl action more. LOL!

14. laura says:

I do think Victoria is Amanda’s mother.

15. cher says:

I really don’t think Victoria is Amanda’s mother. There are enough flashbacks showing that there is no interaction between Victoria and child Amanda, even as far as David saying that he would like to introduce Victoria to child Amanda as they get more serious in their affair. Amanda’s real mother seems to have been out of the picture for a very long time since we only see her father raising her alone early on.

16. CJ says:

I’ve believed since episode 2 that Charlotte’s real father is David Clarke. I think that’s why Victoria sort of resents Charlotte and I think that’s why in the synopsis for episode 13, it says something about Charlotte being upset she has to move back in with Victoria. Victoria and Conrad are getting divorced and he wants full custody of Charlotte. I imagine it is revealed that Conrad is not her real father… which is probably why she has to move in with Victoria (being a minor and all…)