Exclusive

Exclusive: Chuck Stud Ryan McPartlin Gets Hot in Cleveland With… Susan Lucci?!

Ryan McPartlin has lined up his first post-Chuck gig.

The genetically blessed actor has booked a guest stint on Hot in Cleveland, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actor will appear in an upcoming Season 3 episode that also marks the return of Susan Lucci. (The soap queen will once again be channeling a heightened version of herself.)

It’s unclear who McPartlin will be playing, but I’m told his character will cross paths with Lucci.

Cleveland‘s third season kicks off tonight on TV Land. Chuck, meanwhile, is set to wrap production on its last episode ever next week.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop

1. Richard says:

Isnt he also on the new I hate my teenage daughter show?

2. Will someone get this so-called actor off my tv screen. Every time he is on the Wolfman’s girlfried get distracted, and burn his dinner, or spill coffee on his lap. There oughta be a law against it!

3. Marley says:

I would love to see Susan Lucci’s “character” spun off into her own series. Lucci is great at comedy.

4. Eli says:

I wish Lucci would get her own sitcom or become a permenant fixture on Hot in Cleveland. She is great at comedy indeed!

5. Tripleaxelboy says:

It doesn’t seem fair that Cameron Mathison is getting good roles and opportunities and Lucci isn’t just because she is old. I had no idea who she was. This out of no where lady showed up in several old tv movies and then I find out she is a soap star. But she is great in comedy. Yes, they should get her on Hot in Cleveland as a series regualr she could even be the long lost sister to Wendie Malick’s character or spin her off on her comedy show or start a new series with her. If Cameron mathison can get roles why not Lucci. I noticed his looks are starting to fade though he still works out and has a fit body; Lucci has natural talent for comedy.

• CJ says:

Susan Lucci’s problem (if she has one) isn’t her age, it’s the fact that she’s Susan Lucci. Her over-the-top persona is a lot of her appeal, but it can be a handicap when she wants to be a working actress rather than “La Lucci.” On the other hand, the idea of her doing a “heightened version of herself” sitcom is a pretty good idea. Showbiz satire is both funny and widely popular. And with so many cable nets doing original programming these days, there are a lot of places a show like that could be sold.

6. Haven says:

Cpt Awesome on one of my other favourite shows!! Fantastic news. I hope it’s more than one episode too!