The Cougar Town Cameos: Who Has Popped Up Where? (Now Updated With Hot In Cleveland)

If you’ve already fallen behind on Cougar Town‘s hotly-anticipated cameo tour across your favorite TV shows, fret not! TVLine is keeping tabs on each and every pit stop the Cul-de-sac Crew makes this season in this handy photo — and video! — gallery.

These six offerings represent first of the appearances on tap (look for around 10 in all), and as more occur, more hot shots will be here at your disposal. So, check back often to see where Jules and Co. end up next. (Fingers crossed it’s a Parenthood pop-up!)

1. kati spencer says:

The way Cougar Town is taking a crappy situation and making it awesome is why I love this show!

• Vivian Volkoff says:

Agreed! This show is great and is getting a real crap deal from ABC. I am glad they are taking it in stride! Ian Gomez seemed to be in character in both of those cameos! I miss Cougar Town.

• Rkar says:

Agree as well! However, I don’t care who the cameo’s are, I want to know when. Get it back on the air please.

• KevyB says:

Hey, ABC, let the show go to a real network already! Preferably CBS. Fox is allowed to have it if it airs after American Idol and NBC is allowed to have it ONLY if it airs in place of friggin’ Whitney!

2. Snapy says:

I’m glad TVLine is keeping tabs because I don’t watch any of the shows they’re appearing on!

3. John says:

I love this show! I really miss it!!

4. Lauren says:

I’m also keeping tabs on all of their appearances at culdesaccrew.net, my Cougar Town fansite. :)

5. Mark says:

I wonder if someone will be appearing in Castle or Revenge. Heretofore known as the only other two ABC shows I watch on a regular basis.

6. Lynn says:

I actually started watching Cougar Town because of their Community cameo and Abed’s love for the show. Haven’t regretted it for a second, it’s so awesome!

• Jessica says:

I started watching Community because of the fact that the shows have mutual love for one another. Like Dan Byrd making his gf watch the first season of Community on their first date.

7. emmitwest says:

The daughter and I were talking about what our absolute favorite show on TV was. I finally decided on Cougar Town.

[heavy sigh] indeed.

8. Abed says:

6 seasons and a movie.

9. Joan says:

What is the deal with Cougar Town? I keep looking for it. It is my favorite show. Where is it!?!?!

• spencer says:

It seems ABC has kept it for midseason – between Dancing With The Stars cycle. Why? I do not know. I really miss it on my Wednesday nights! Come back Cul-de-sac Crew!!!

10. Christy says:

I thought Courteney and Christa were supposed to be on Private Practice. Culdesaccrew.net said 10/20 but I didn’t see them and they are not listed here. Am I confused?

11. W says:

Josh on CASTLE!!!!! As a cop in uni. no less…

12. Robyn says:

I saw that, did you see the way Beckett looked at him when he handed the folder to Esposito? Looks like yet another JOSH for Castle to worry about hanging around his girl…

13. Cic says:

Wow, just spotted Grayson in Castle!! Awesome :)
    For those of you who wants to see Josh Hopkins in uniform, it’s 8:30 into the episode

14. Matt says:

Ahh I love Becketts look after it :D

15. Lisa says:

Dang, I can’t believe I didn’t notice him. Just shows how observant I am.

16. Mikaylah says:

He had a decent amount of screen time there, and yet I still didn’t spot him. I guess that shows how much I pay attention to anyone besides the main cast. Cute little interplay between Beckett and him.

17. David says:

I believe I also saw a quick shot of Courtney Cox during Dancing With the Stars (granted it wasn’t actually a cameo)

18. Would love to see Busy Phillips on HIMYM for a Freaks & Geeks reunion with Jason Segel.

19. tp says:

Why isn’t the screen shot of the Community cameo up with the others? I don’t watch Community so it would be much appreciated. :o)

20. claire says:

I so miss CT… I can’t wait for its return and really really hope they won’t change the name !

21. Doc Harley says:

Glad I’m not crazy! I was watching Castle last night and I was like woot…Cougar Town!

22. JJ says:

Thank you Bill Lawrence and Cougar Town for keeping us busy while we wait for Cougar Town’s return! ABC is so dumb! It is taking WAY too long!

23. E says:

Andy is totally texting Bobby about how he snuck into a hospital, is walking around in a lab coat, and having everyone think he’s a doctor in that GA clip.

24. tigersmurfette says:

we need to TAKE BACK THE SAC. lol. i loved that episode with the neighborhood watch. plus, the slogan totally rocks. lol. i miss this show.

25. Leener says:

So glad for this article–I thought I was seeing things on Castle when Grayson handed over the file then POOF! He was gone! BTW, why didn’t I read about TWO Star Trek: DS9 alums on TVline first? Just wondering.

26. Evan says:

I am shocked! I was watching Castle on my DVR this morning and somehow completely missed that cameo!

27. Holly says:

Thanks for the heads-up on the cameos. I didn’t think I would see one until I watched this past Monday’s Castle. I absolutely gasped when I saw Josh(Grayson) appear on the screen in a cop uniform. I’m still smiling from that cameo. I really do miss Cougar Town. :(

28. Jeff says:

I was watching the Castle EP the other night (on demand) and noticed Josh, then had to go back and freeze it so my wife could see him. Very cool :)

29. Ainav says:

anyone have a youtube link to the pp moment?

30. art says:

I can’t believe they brought this show back. I tried 3 times and found it to be the stupidiest thing on TV. (and there is alot of stupid out there).

31. Sencho says:

Hey, TVLine Team…

You can’t use the contraction “who’s” in place of the words “who has”. “Who’s” is only ever a contraction of the words “who is”.

And don’t call me a grammar Nazi. You’re the ones that want to write for a living, so learn how to do it.

32. juan says:

how do I keep missing these, but love CT can’t wait for its return

33. beck says:

Saw the Cougar town guy in Castle and I thought “thats weird, He shouldn’t be there. What show does he belong on.” I couldn’t place him because they’ve been off the air so long.
    Funny show, love it, and can’t wait for the new season.

34. What? says:

It can be both. Google it before you comment and insult the writer

35. Jessica says:

Just Dan and Busy left right?

36. umbrella says:

You do realise that we can’t see HULU from outside the USA and you have international readers?
    Pls find another source for clips?

37. the girl says:

While we’re talking about cameos, is anyone going to mention that BARB is currently popping up in Swiffer commercials? LOVE IT!!

38. Sham says:

YAY :D, I knew it was Josh Hopkins cameo-ing in Castle. Loved that guy since the day I watched Pepper Dennis (Yes, I watched it, get over it).

39. John Neal says:

We recently spoke with Cougar Town star Dan Byrd about his recent film work in “Easy A” and “Norman”. I’m sure your readers will enjoy it, so please feel free to link:

40. Annie says:

Busy Philipps in Happy Endings!!!

41. Jon88 says:

Continued thanks for keeping this page up-to-date and front-and-center.

42. These updates are great because I keep missing the cameos. Thanks TVLine!

43. Captain says:

I knew that was Busy Phillips! It was such a quick flash I didn’t really get a good look but I knew it was her.

44. Abe Froman says:

So it’s still called Cougar Town? I thought they were thisclose to deciding on a new title??

45. e. says:

I noticed Josh on Castle and was sitting there thinking, what the heck is he doing on Castle… AND he totally just mugged for the camera!

46. Kristin Curzon says:

hey Christy the above picture show Courtney with Benjamin Bratty in a Private Practice EP a few weeks ago. Courtney & Christa were both walking with him. Love following the cameos & am impatient for CT return

47. Joe says:

I knew nothing about this, thought I was losing my mind.

48. Julie says:

I never was able to really get into Cougar Town, but I appreciate that the cast always seems to be up to something fun.

49. Jake says:

Just caught Dan Byrd’s cameo on Body of Proof. Real blink and you’ll miss it moment. He was at the bar, drinking when the detective’s were questioning the bartender.

50. Ilana says:

You guys forgot that they did a cameo on Community last season!