Saturday's TVLine-Up: 6 Things Worth Watching

Get More: Lists, Premieres, TVLine-Ups

From thinky political fare to prehistoric bugs and that cute-as-a-button Emma Stone, here are six things you might want to check out this Saturday night.

8 pm Republican Presidential Primary Debate (CBS) | CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley and National Journal correspondent Major Garrett moderate a discussion that will focus primarily on national security.

8 pm We Have Your Husband (Lifetime) | Teri Polo (Man Up) and Esai Morales (Caprica) star in this chilling true story of a woman’s fight to get her husband released from the hands of kidnappers in Mexico. P.S. Is this a Top 5 Lifetime movie title or what?

8 pm Lucky Christmas (Hallmark) | Elizabeth Berkley (Showgirls Saved By the Bell) stars as a single mom who buys a winning lottery ticket, only to lose it. Jason Gray-Stanford (Monk) finds it. Do the math.

9 pm Primeval (BBC America) | Season 5 premiere: A deadly burrowing creature brings chaos to a city, forcing the team to chase it around town as they track its underground movements.

10 pm Hell on Wheels (AMC) | In case you missed this post-Civil War drama’s well-watched premiere last Sunday, it’s coming down the track again!

11:30 Saturday Night Live (NBC) | Emma Stone, she of the distinctive voice, takes her second turn as host, with musical guest Coldplay.

Hit the Comments to offer tune-in suggestions of your own! With raindrops we can fill buckets.

Comments (9)

• I can’t believe Primeval is still going, with only two of its original cast members. The new team’s looking rather thin.

It was so good in the first 2 seasons – I think it should prob have remained cancelled after the 3rd season.

Comment by Alex – November 12, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that the first two seasons were the best but as long as I get to watch Andrew Lee Potts I really don’t care about the quality :)

Comment by Alexis – November 12, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I with you there. I’ll deal with this new Primeval in order to get my Andrew Lee Potts fix.

Comment by Melody – November 13, 2011 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you there. I’ll deal with this new Primeval in order to get my Andrew Lee Potts fix.

Comment by Melody – November 13, 2011 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. It’s hard to commit to this show as the subplots change drastically and you never get to know a character long enough to care about them when they die or leave.

Comment by Amanda – November 12, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Primeval, and don’t mind the cast changes. It makes it more exciting to know that any of the team could get killed off because they have no problem with changing cast members.

Comment by Lois – November 12, 2011 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooooh I wonder if Jessie Spano gets ‘so excited’ about winning a lottery ticket.

Comment by ang – November 12, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget about Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family!!!!

Comment by David – November 12, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about the FOX MixedMartialArts Show?

I bet it gets good ratings.

Comment by Alienate – November 12, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post