Once Upon a Time‘s Emma Swan may not have an enchanted backstory to explore, but this Sunday’s episode of ABC’s freshman hit nonetheless will shed light on the bail bondsperson’s past by way of a young woman who once rode to a ball in a pumpkin. Or, more accurately, through a tale told about Cinderella’s pregnant Storybrooke counterpart.
“Ashley-slash-Cinderella (played by Falling Skies‘ Jessy Schram) is definitely a character Emma relates to,” Once star Jennifer Morrison shares in the video Q&A below. As such, as Ashley’s story unfolds, “I put myself on the line in a way I wouldn’t for most people.”
Other topics covered in the video below:
* Is Mary Margaret now an ally in Henry and Emma’s “Operation Cobra”? “She’s not necessarily ‘hands on’ about it,” Morrison says of her TV “mom.” “She’s more of a consultant.”
* When will Emma buy into Henry’s fantastical story wholesale?
* Will anyone from Emma’s past come looking for her? (Like, is she getting texts from pals in Boston?)
* The show’s winter finale, set to air Dec. 11, is “almost like a season finale, there is so much going on.”
* Is the Storybrooke Sheriff really the Hunstman of fairy tale lore?