Vampire Diaries Hot Shots: Klaus Crowned (Homecoming) King!

It’s Homecoming time on The Vampire Diaries, and The CW has just released pictures from Mystic Falls’ big night (airing next Thursday at 8/7c) that seem to suggest the blood-sucking Klaus is most definitely the belle of the ball — and that can’t be good.

According to the episode’s description, Homecoming “takes a surreal turn when Klaus puts his latest plan into action.” And based on the scoopy images below, said plan seems to involve “Ripper” Stefan, Caroline and Elena.

Take a peek at the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on what the big bad Klaus has up his sleeve.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. jake says:

I cannot keep watching this show, it is becoming painful.

2. Sarah says:

Cool I have Caroline’s dress! It’s one of my favorites, from Akira if anyone’s wondering..

3. Sydney says:

And My Morning Jacket is performing at the homecoming dance! Should be a great episode.

4. Vamp Girl says:

Homecoming already. Did they just start school like week ago. LOL I guess Klaus “compels” the Homecoming committee to make him King. I will be glad when they are done with going to school. How much time do they really spend in school?

• Hannah says:

They really don’t go to school. Season 2 was like their ENTIRE summer, but then homecoming in 8 episodes??? Why can’t real life be like that??

• Annonymous says:

TVD timeline seems to be elastic: it’s Elena’s birthday, no wait! they are all juniors! Its sophomores now! It’s Hallween! No, it’s the first day of School! Now its graduation! No, it’s hone coming! Make up your damn minds: this is stupid.

5. Cassie says:

Is Tyler in the episode?

6. mm says:

It seems like this show has a party in every episode.

• Leo says:

No, that show is called Gossip Girl.

• Mark says:

Gossip Girl doesn’t throw nearly the amount of “events” that TVD does.

Virtually every episode is based around a civic event, and now that they’re a year out from the pilot, we’re seeing them repeat (Bonfire, now Homecoming).

It’s actually kind of neat. It just gives the writers something to write around.

• Russ says:

Well you know homecoming happened every year, and they have the back to school bonfire every year. So I think that means they can do it more than once.

• Leo says:

Well, I agreed with the ‘events’ part, but we’re talking about ‘parties’. And I think Gossip Girl win hands down in that category. LOL. But yeah, TVD moved too fast from “First Day at School” to “Homecoming”.

• Guess says:

I just can’t figure out how it would be homecoming any more than how the werepires could be viking or the “Original” eat vampires. This nonsense has to STOP.

7. Penny says:

Why the people of Mystic Falls continue to congregate in large festive groups baffles me. It never ends well.

8. tracy says:

so is Katherine dead? I hope not!!

9. Scott says:

I need my weekly dose of Katerina, I would love to see Nina play her soonish again. Hopefully Mikael didn’t kill her, on the whole flash back scene from the previous episode. Would have like to see the original sacrifice snippets of it, I hope later down this season there’s a full episode devoted to Klaus being cursed.

10. Fabian says:

Where the freak is Katherine???!!!

11. Nikita says:

I miss katherine she is so fun and kick ass It still baffles me why she fell for Mikael’s trick she should be smart enough to know that

12. toni louise hughes says:

my favourite character right now is klaus because he’s absolutely awesome.

13. Jewels says:

No Damon? *sigh*

14. rachel says:

i jus lov this show because ian is so hot and paul is so not :P

15. Mrs.weasly says:

Nice posts omg I loved Steven since the first time I layed my eyes on him. Don’t get me wrong but everyone on set is hot,btw I’m talkin about the boys. Sooooooooooooooo hot hot hoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!