Greek Video: Watch the Series Finale That Wasn't!

Get More: Finales, Scoop, Video

When Greek‘s third season was coming to a close back in 2010, the future of the ABC Family charmer was nothing but a big ol’ question mark.

Thankfully, showrunner Sean Smith had the presence of mind to shoot a fitting alternate ending should the worst come to pass (cancellation!) and Cappie and Co. didn’t have a chance to graduate. And guess what? We just got our hands on the lost footage!

Of course, ABC Family eventually came to its senses and gave Greek a much-deserved fourth and final season — with an adorably perfect ending  — but what if the network hadn’t?

Exclusive Greek Post Mortem: The Show Is Over, But There’s Still More to See!

Following Cappie and Casey’s breakup on the Myrtle Beach boardwalk in the Season 3 finale, Greek would’ve jumped ahead two years to find the gang reuniting for Rusty’s graduation from Cyprus-Rhodes University. Someone would have been engaged to an outsider, while others would have ended up with very surprising significant others.

Take a look below at the dramedy’s “lost” series-ender, and then read on to find out where you can find even more never-before-seen Greek footage.

Greek‘s true final season is available now on DVD exclusively through Shout Factory DVD. Extras include a behind-the-scenes look at the emotional final day of filming as well as the actual destruction of the beloved KT house.

What do you think of the would-be end to the series? Would it have been satisfying enough? Do you prefer the way it went out in Season 4? Hit the comments!

Comments (29)

• Can’t watch outside the US! Not fair guys!

Comment by Mafalda Neto – November 1, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ausiello, can you please please please start automatically including some “legal disclaimer” or something reminding people that the creators of videos have control over what countries can and can’t see them? I feel for the out-of-area people but they seem to think you have a magic wand, LOL, and can’t just post some illegal rip.

Comment by Danyelle – November 1, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ausiello, I can’t view this!!! why would you cocktease me so???

Comment by Maria – November 1, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh piss off! EVERYONE has the right to watch a video online no matter what country you’re in!!

Comment by Snapy – November 1, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Danyelle’s not saying you don’t have a right to watch it, just that it’s not Ausiello’s (or TVLine’s) fault that you can’t. The creators of the video — or, more likely, the businesspeople behind them — are responsible for deciding which regions can view the video. For what it’s worth, I agree that it’s ridiculous that most of the world can’t access the video clips.

Comment by Ace – November 1, 2011 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss this show! I liked the ending, but I thought there was still so much life left in the show and so much more they could have done with it..the only real college show with good stories :/

Comment by ariana – November 1, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This can’t be viewed in AUS, please someone tell me how it ended! If Ash was with Beaver I will be so freakin happy! Also Cappie with Casey of course!

Comment by Holly – November 1, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea, there was plenty of life left in the show! I don’t know why they are acting like they couldn’t continue on with Rusty as the President of Kappa Tau and so on. Just because Cappie, Casey, & the rest of them graduated doesn’t mean the show was dead. There was still Beaver, Calvin, and so many other characters who could have continued on the show! Now ABC Family has nothing really decent!

Comment by Dwayne – November 1, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, there’s still Switched at Birth. :D

Comment by Kmetko – November 1, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes but you’re forgetting one thing–Greek had awful ratings. That 4th season was a gift from ABC Family to the fans so the show could properly wrap up. Greek wasn’t a Top 10 television series that just chose to end.

That said, I’m very happy it ended where it did. It wasn’t a show that could really go on for decades and I’d rather it go out when it was creatively on-top than drag on for 7 years and die-off. I’m completely satisfyed with the series and how it ended.

Comment by Captain – November 1, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I friggin can’t watch it here cuz im in Canada WTF, what a friggin piss off, i wanna see it, I loved Greek, def not fair at all!!!! GRRRR!!!

Comment by Kayla – November 1, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay… so meet up for graduation and the couples are:
    Evan and his fiance Samantha
    Ashley and Nick?
    Grant and Calvin
    Dale and Laura
    Beaver and Rebecca
    Cappie and Casey are single(?) and agree to get a drink at Dobblers for old time sake.

Comment by Sam – November 1, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not sure if Ashley is supposed to be single but she mentions a Nick.

Comment by Sam – November 1, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mixed one of them up. Calvin still wound up with Heath not Grant.

Comment by Paige – November 2, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was such a nice show.

Also, can’t view outside the US. Since most of the comments your posts with exclusive videos are just people complaining about not being able to watch it outside the US, I would have thought you might have worked on getting around that problem.

Comment by Sourabh – November 1, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are they ever gping to release the entire series on dvd in a pack?

Comment by Missy – November 1, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hoping someone will put this clip up again for fans outside the US. I can’t watch from the UK, boo. How’s a gal supposed to get her Greek on, eh?!

Comment by C – November 1, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly I dont remember how the show actually ended. This ending seemed sweet though, and I will probably remember it as the actual ending lol.

Comment by Jessica – November 1, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It ended with the destruction of the Kappa Tau house, Cappie ended up accidentally graduating, Ashley ended up with Spitter and Cappie and Casey went to Washington together. Oh and also Evan and Rebecca broke up. I think I got everything.

Comment by TayMads – November 1, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t Rusty and Ashley end up together? Gross. That was my least favorite part.

Comment by lynn – November 2, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Calvin and Heath were going to India to do charity work.

I miss this show :(

Comment by Roni – November 2, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beaver and Rebecca is a AMAZING storyline that should have happened…What the hell why couldnt we see this awesomeness develop?

Comment by ggny – November 1, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, i need to see this! I loved Greek!

Comment by July – November 1, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like the way it ended better. I mean, I guess had they not had the fourth season, this would have been fine, but I loved the finale. It was a fitting end to a great show!

Comment by Elizabeth – November 1, 2011 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I LIVE IN ANTARTICA AND I CAN’T WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sam – November 1, 2011 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • **IF YOU’RE NOT IN THE US YOU CAN STILL WATCH THE VIDEO! go to http://www.hidemyass.com and enter the URL for the video there to watch!! The season 4 ending was MUCH better than this one, thank goodness there was a 4th season!! Rusty & Dana = ew. Evan & new chick = wtf? and the worst part ever: Casey & Cappie haven`t seen each other since the breakup on spring break. totally lame.

Comment by greek fanatic – November 3, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show, I use http://www.sunvpn.com/ to watch it from Sweden.

Comment by Hanna – December 12, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the way the show ended was fine, but I kinda wished I could have seen how KT went with Rusty as president.

I think they should do some sort of reunion thing so we can see where they ended up.

Comment by Kayla – January 10, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i wish for
    enjoyment, for the reason that this this web
    site conations actually pleasant funny data too.

Comment by what Causes cellulite – October 17, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post