Greek Video: Watch the Series Finale That Wasn't!

When Greek‘s third season was coming to a close back in 2010, the future of the ABC Family charmer was nothing but a big ol’ question mark.

Thankfully, showrunner Sean Smith had the presence of mind to shoot a fitting alternate ending should the worst come to pass (cancellation!) and Cappie and Co. didn’t have a chance to graduate. And guess what? We just got our hands on the lost footage!

Of course, ABC Family eventually came to its senses and gave Greek a much-deserved fourth and final season — with an adorably perfect ending  — but what if the network hadn’t?

Exclusive Greek Post Mortem: The Show Is Over, But There’s Still More to See!

Following Cappie and Casey’s breakup on the Myrtle Beach boardwalk in the Season 3 finale, Greek would’ve jumped ahead two years to find the gang reuniting for Rusty’s graduation from Cyprus-Rhodes University. Someone would have been engaged to an outsider, while others would have ended up with very surprising significant others.

Take a look below at the dramedy’s “lost” series-ender, and then read on to find out where you can find even more never-before-seen Greek footage.

Greek‘s true final season is available now on DVD exclusively through Shout Factory DVD. Extras include a behind-the-scenes look at the emotional final day of filming as well as the actual destruction of the beloved KT house.

What do you think of the would-be end to the series? Would it have been satisfying enough? Do you prefer the way it went out in Season 4? Hit the comments!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Finales, Scoop, Video

1. Mafalda Neto says:

Can’t watch outside the US! Not fair guys!

• Danyelle says:

Ausiello, can you please please please start automatically including some “legal disclaimer” or something reminding people that the creators of videos have control over what countries can and can’t see them? I feel for the out-of-area people but they seem to think you have a magic wand, LOL, and can’t just post some illegal rip.

• Maria says:

Ausiello, I can’t view this!!! why would you cocktease me so???

• Snapy says:

Oh piss off! EVERYONE has the right to watch a video online no matter what country you’re in!!

• Ace says:

Danyelle’s not saying you don’t have a right to watch it, just that it’s not Ausiello’s (or TVLine’s) fault that you can’t. The creators of the video — or, more likely, the businesspeople behind them — are responsible for deciding which regions can view the video. For what it’s worth, I agree that it’s ridiculous that most of the world can’t access the video clips.

2. ariana says:

I miss this show! I liked the ending, but I thought there was still so much life left in the show and so much more they could have done with it..the only real college show with good stories :/

3. Holly says:

This can’t be viewed in AUS, please someone tell me how it ended! If Ash was with Beaver I will be so freakin happy! Also Cappie with Casey of course!

4. Dwayne says:

Yea, there was plenty of life left in the show! I don’t know why they are acting like they couldn’t continue on with Rusty as the President of Kappa Tau and so on. Just because Cappie, Casey, & the rest of them graduated doesn’t mean the show was dead. There was still Beaver, Calvin, and so many other characters who could have continued on the show! Now ABC Family has nothing really decent!

• Kmetko says:

Well, there’s still Switched at Birth. :D

• Captain says:

Yes but you’re forgetting one thing–Greek had awful ratings. That 4th season was a gift from ABC Family to the fans so the show could properly wrap up. Greek wasn’t a Top 10 television series that just chose to end.

That said, I’m very happy it ended where it did. It wasn’t a show that could really go on for decades and I’d rather it go out when it was creatively on-top than drag on for 7 years and die-off. I’m completely satisfyed with the series and how it ended.

5. Kayla says:

I friggin can’t watch it here cuz im in Canada WTF, what a friggin piss off, i wanna see it, I loved Greek, def not fair at all!!!! GRRRR!!!

6. Sam says:

Okay… so meet up for graduation and the couples are:
    Evan and his fiance Samantha
    Ashley and Nick?
    Grant and Calvin
    Dale and Laura
    Beaver and Rebecca
    Cappie and Casey are single(?) and agree to get a drink at Dobblers for old time sake.

7. Sourabh says:

This was such a nice show.

Also, can’t view outside the US. Since most of the comments your posts with exclusive videos are just people complaining about not being able to watch it outside the US, I would have thought you might have worked on getting around that problem.

8. Missy says:

Are they ever gping to release the entire series on dvd in a pack?

9. C says:

Hoping someone will put this clip up again for fans outside the US. I can’t watch from the UK, boo. How’s a gal supposed to get her Greek on, eh?!

10. Jessica says:

Honestly I dont remember how the show actually ended. This ending seemed sweet though, and I will probably remember it as the actual ending lol.

• TayMads says:

It ended with the destruction of the Kappa Tau house, Cappie ended up accidentally graduating, Ashley ended up with Spitter and Cappie and Casey went to Washington together. Oh and also Evan and Rebecca broke up. I think I got everything.

11. ggny says:

Beaver and Rebecca is a AMAZING storyline that should have happened…What the hell why couldnt we see this awesomeness develop?

12. July says:

OMG, i need to see this! I loved Greek!

13. Elizabeth says:

I like the way it ended better. I mean, I guess had they not had the fourth season, this would have been fine, but I loved the finale. It was a fitting end to a great show!

14. Sam says:

OMG I LIVE IN ANTARTICA AND I CAN’T WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!

15. greek fanatic says:

**IF YOU’RE NOT IN THE US YOU CAN STILL WATCH THE VIDEO! go to http://www.hidemyass.com and enter the URL for the video there to watch!! The season 4 ending was MUCH better than this one, thank goodness there was a 4th season!! Rusty & Dana = ew. Evan & new chick = wtf? and the worst part ever: Casey & Cappie haven`t seen each other since the breakup on spring break. totally lame.

16. Hanna says:

Great show, I use http://www.sunvpn.com/ to watch it from Sweden.

17. Kayla says:

I thought the way the show ended was fine, but I kinda wished I could have seen how KT went with Rusty as president.

I think they should do some sort of reunion thing so we can see where they ended up.

18. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i wish for
    enjoyment, for the reason that this this web
    site conations actually pleasant funny data too.