Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Dexter, Bones, Gossip Girl, Revenge, Community and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Is there any truth to the rumor that the title of Glee‘s Episode 7, “I Kissed A Girl,” has something to do with Rachel and Quinn? We’re dying to know. —Bobbie
Ausiello: If you’re asking me whether Rachel and Quinn go to first base, the answer is no. The episode focuses on Santana coming out to her family, so I’m guessing the title — and accompanying Katy Perry cover — refer to that.

Question: Lea Michele tweeted the other day that there will be a huge Glee shocker happening in Episode 7. Any idea what it is? —Michelle
Ausiello: Rumor has it a big monkey wrench gets thrown into New Directions’ sectional plans.

Question: I am addicted to TVLine! What’s the deal with Weeds? Is it coming back? —Kassie
Ausiello: I hear Showtime is thisclose to announcing a Season 8 pickup. And despite buzz that eight would be enough for all parties concerned, the cabler is apparently keeping the door open to a possible ninth season as well.

Question: Your Gossip Girl spoiler from last week’s AA is driving me nuts. You teased that there’s a kiss coming that is “so hot it will be followed by a [spoiler alert].” Tell us who’s smooching and what’s hidden beneath the [spoiler alert]! —Cathy
Ausiello: The person on the receiving end of the kiss is Blair, and it’s followed by a **a*. [Stay close to my Twitter feed for scoop on those three missing letters.]

Question: I’m really enjoying Gossip Girl this season. I was wondering if you had any spoilers to share with us? Anything about Blair and Chuck would be good! —Tanya
Ausiello: Blair’s wedding shower is coming up, and two people will be conspicuously MIA from the invite list. Guesses? Hit the comments!

Question: I don’t think I can continue watching Revenge without some hope that maybe Daniel doesn’t die. I am very attached. Any chance the writers behind the show are smart, have picked up on his popularity, and are working on a way to write themselves out of the mistake they made in the first episode? —Beth
Ausiello: Am I missing something? Do we know without a shadow of a doubt that Daniel succumbed to that gunshot wound? The pilot left things rather ambiguous. (Translation: Keep watching, Beth.)

Question: Anything on my new sitcom obsession, Happy Endings? —Craig
Ausiello: You betcha! Watch for Jane and Max — always such portraits of restraint — to go so far as to report a fire so that they can get some hot firemen to pop over and… You didn’t think I was gonna say “put out the fire,” did you? Oh no, our lovable crazies want the hunks to validate them. Meanwhile, a big-screen romcom within an episode will feature “name”-ish actors in the roles of the clichéd leading man, leading lady and second banana. If it were up to me — which it never seems to be — I’d go with: Timothy Olyphant, Leighton Meester and Dan Byrd.

Question: I read somewhere that we would meet Booth’s father via flashback on Bones this season. Any idea who’s playing him? —Dawn
Ausiello: An actor by the name of No One. The flashback sequence was scrapped. “It wasn’t needed,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan of the sequence, which was slated for this season’s Booth-centric fourth episode (which features the return of Ralph Waite as his Grandpa). “David’s performance was powerful enough [on its own]. It’s a very dramatic episode for him, and he more than rises to the occasion.”

Question: OK, so I’m going to be greedy: Can we get something on Pan Am and Private Practice pretty please? —Ashley
Ausiello: How do you feel about one outta two? Pan Am is about to introduce a woman from Ted’s past — and I mean his distant past. He and the newbie, Amanda Mason, were childhood playmates. Now, since she’s a senator’s daughter, he sees her as hoity-toity. The thing is, she’s not. So maybe a little somethin’-somethin‘ will develop between them over what is being talked about as a two- to three-episode arc.

Question: As a young teacher myself, I thought Chord Overstreet was hilarious on The Middle. Is there any chance that he may pop up again in future episodes? –Christina
Ausiello: Probably not in the near-term considering he’s headed back to Glee for a chunk of episodes. But I’ll tell you who is returning to ABC’s underrated gem: Frankie’s parents Pat and Tag, played by Marsha Mason and Jerry Van Dyke. Mom and Pop invite the entire family to spend Thanksgiving week at their house, and included on the guest list is Frankie’s sis/nemesis Janet (played by Molly Shannon). To say the siblings’ constant sparring and competitiveness casts a pall over the festivities is an understatement. And Janet’s demon spawn, Lucy, only adds to the chaos when she starts getting all up in Brick’s business. Axl, meanwhile, seeks refuge at the local mini-mart, where he develops a mad crush on an Aubrey Plaza-esque cashier.

Question: What can you tell us about CSI‘s replacement for Marg Helgenberger? Will they replace her? —Holly
Ausiello: They will replace her. And it will be with a name actress. In other CSI news, we’re finally going to meet Doc’s wife Judy, but it will be under the most scandalous of circumstances. Mrs. Robbins wakes up one morning to discover a dead man in her bed — a naked dead man who just so happens to be covered in her lipstick! She swears it’s not what it looks like, to which I promptly roll my eyes and go, “Mmmhmmm.”

Question: How about some scoop on the awesome, yet barely mentioned Psych! I’ll take anything! I love Shawn and Gus and think they deserve some AA love! —Michelle
Ausiello: No one loves Shawn and Gus as much as me, so lay off the guilt trip. While not quite as epic as last week’s Hangover-infused outing, “This Episode Sucks” — airing Wednesday — most certainly does not. Big-screen Buffy alum Kristy Swanson is surprisingly charming and brings out a very fun and debonair side of Lassiter, Lost Boy Cory Feldman’s cameo is bloody good, and the way Shawn gets immersed in his Lestat costume is pretty hilarious — as is Gus’ reaction each time someone mistakes his own bloodsucker persona for a breakfast cereal mascot.

Question: Please, please, please give me anything you have on one of my three favorite shows, Fringe, Community or The Good Wife! Thanks in advance! —Emma
Ausiello: Eenie, meenie, miney The Good Wife! That whole Caitlin Vs. Martha debacle will come back to haunt Alicia later in the season. Even though Caitlin (Anna Camp) snagged that plum position at Lockhart Gardner, I hear Martha (Grace Rex) will find employment elsewhere — and Alicia will not be pleased.

Question: Regarding your latest Blind Item, is the character getting killed off a departing show One Tree Hill‘s Dan Scott? —Ingmar
Ausiello: It most certainly is… not. Or is it? I’ll never tell! Thanks for playing!

Question: I’ve recently fallen in love with Parks and Recreation! Any scoop on Ben and Leslie? —Joye
Ausiello: I’m afraid there will soon be a new man in Leslie’s life… but don’t freak! It’s only Billy Newport, the dumbbell Sweetums heir who’s running against our gal for City Council. Then again, he is described as a good-looking fellow, and a real crowd-pleaser, so… On second thought, maybe you can freak!

Question: Any scoop on Once Upon a Time? I’m so excited for Episode 2 this Sunday! —Aurore
Ausiello: Episode 3 flashes back to Snow and Prince Charming’s first meeting, and suffice it to say, it wasn’t pretty. “Their relationship is so complicated,” says Snow’s portrayer, Ginnifer Goodwin. “It was based in the beginning on real animosity and manipulation and selfishness.” (Spoiler Alert: They met on The Bachelor!) Meanwhile, Josh Dallas (a.k.a. The Prince) has this to say about the forthcoming arrival of Alan Dale as his onscreen father, King George. “The kingdom is ailing and [my dad] needs some help,” he explains. “He goes to King Midas, and they make a deal. King Midas says, ‘If your son slays this dragon, I will take care of your kingdom. I will give you gold. I will give you riches. You will be taken care of.’ So he makes a deal with Midas for me to slay this dragon.”

Question: First of all, you’re very handsome. As such I think it is your duty to have mercy on all us “non-handsomes” and give us a Dexter scoop! What’s up next for my favorite serial killer? —Erin
Ausiello: I just found out that someone gets shot and (presumably) dies in this Sunday’s episode and I am not happy about it. Not at all.

Question: I wonder if you can settle a Dexter bet. I say that Edward James Olmos’ Professor James Gellar character isn’t really there, that he is a figment of Colin Hanks’ imagination like Dexter’s father is to him. My girlfriend disagrees. What do you think? —Frank
Ausiello: I think your girlfriend is hustling you. Now settle a bet for me: My partner says Colin Hanks’ character will turn out to be the Tooth Fairy’s son. I disagree. What do you think?

Question: Did you know that we have the same birthday? I would appreciate either a belated or early birthday gift in the form of some Smash scoop please. —Emily
Ausiello: Producers have been so enamored of recurring guest star Will Chase — who plays Joe DiMaggio in the Marilyn Monroe musical-within-the-show — that they’ve extended his arc by five episodes and added a Season 2 series regular option to his contract.

Question: I’m a Sheldon/Penny fanatic! Any scoop for my favorite Big Bang Theory pairing? —Sophie
Ausiello: Would you settle for an Amy scoopbit instead? Remember how Mayim Bialik told us that she had to learn the harp for an upcoming episode? Well, Amy Farrah Fowler will reveal that musical talent when she busts out a poignant rendition of REM’s “Everybody Hurts” on Nov. 3, when Bernadette doesn’t invite her along for wedding dress shopping.

Question: Have you seen the Halloween-themed American Horror Story two-parter? How is it? —Jodi
Ausiello: I didn’t get around to it, but my Matt Mitovich did and he filed this report exclusively to AA: “If you’ve been wanting to love AHS but have issues with its penchant for full-on mayhem, the next two episodes — centered around Halloween aka ‘the day the dead can walk among us’ — will convert you and hard. The most linear episodes to date, they eschew over-the-top gross-outs for steady and sheer frights. Among the guest stars, Zachary Quinto (Heroes) pulls out all the stops as half of the doomed gay couple that previously called the house home; as for exposition, you’ll see how Tate fits into the whole equation and realize the tragic price the very first owners paid for their sins. And yes, this week’s episode closes with a big death, one sure to have reverberations.”

Question: Any Community scoop? I can’t wait for the next episode. I need something! —Mahika
Ausiello: There’s a “crazy” twist at the end of this week’s Halloween episode, which finds the cast acting out a series of outlandish ghost stories. Also, Britta is shocked to discover that she’s much more than just an underachieving pothead. She’s also an unofficial action verb.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

Comments (244)

• Kiss so hot followed by a… slap? I hope it’s Chuck kissing Blair!!! MIA from B’s bridal shower. I hope it’s not Serena :(

Comment by Sandra – October 25, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can just as easily be Dan kissing Blair!

Comment by bluemoon – October 25, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Apparently Penn was shooting his movie and someone on set said he was not there when they filmed. Thank GOD

Comment by MSC – October 25, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh thank god. NO MORE GROSS FACE SUCKING DAIR KISSES. The writers already threw a bone to that fandom.

Comment by Jennifer – October 25, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And the rest of us threw up!

Comment by MSC – October 25, 2011 05:33 PM PDT
          • “Gross face sucking Dair kisses”? Could you be more immature? Grow up. Fans like you make us normal viewers embarrassed to admit we still watch this fail show.

Comment by Lori – October 25, 2011 05:41 PM PDT
          • I thought they lacked chemistry so yeah, rather have Chair kisses!

Comment by Step – October 25, 2011 06:08 PM PDT
      • I just want them to put Chair back together. I don’t care who kisses who I’m just tired of them keeping blair and chuck apart

Comment by Elisha – October 25, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed! Need more Chuck and Blair. The rest of the characters are uninteressting and not very likeable. I am glad SErena’s boss finally called her on her lack of ability to do anything. “If it doesn’t fall into your lap you don’t know how to get it.” She’s totally right. There were 0 CB scenes this week. How long can the writers act like they don’t realize the only reason they have a show is because of Chuck and Blair?

Comment by Avi – October 26, 2011 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, I so want it to be Chuck and Blair! I think Blair slapping Chuck would be as hot as ever!

Comment by Megan – October 25, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s gotta be Chuck and Blair. Only Blair and Chuck get that kinky. If it’s with Dan she’s probably thinking “Jackass get your hands off me”.

Comment by MSC – October 25, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thought the same as you, but as I read older posts I found this:
        Question: I’m a “Dair” fan, I must admit. Do you have an scoopage on my favorite Gossip Girl storyline? —Nova
        Ausiello: I’m hearing rumblings about a second kiss early in the season, but I don’t know when it occurs or what the context is. But does it really matter? A kiss is still a kiss.

Comment by Olivia – October 29, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s a slap too…. I’m so confuseeeeed!!!!!! I can’t wait for Nov. 14th :( I’m dying here….

I want to know when does Louis leave the show? XD

Comment by Li_Nikoru – October 25, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We all want to know when he leaves. he’s so boring. Just bring Chuck and Blair full force Gossipgirl!

Comment by MSC – October 25, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What about a clap? Like someone has caught them kissing n comes out the ‘shadows’ clapping like slowly as if to say I’ve caught u kind of thing?! Two people missing one of them could be the prince himself! ??

Comment by Rachyd – October 26, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chuck and Blair PLEASE!

Comment by Step – October 25, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Awww, I would love to see Blair and Chuck kissing again. I truly miss these two and cannot wait to watch them back together someday. It’s why I still watch the show.

Santana coming out! WOW!

Comment by Carrie – October 25, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t be rooting for this couple anymore. Not after this violent scene between Chuck and Blair last season. They are poison for each other.
      But I could see Chuck kissing Blair and she slaps him right after. That’s how they are together.

Anyway I see that Blair has done a lot of growing up since she walked away from Chuck. Like she said to Serena, she finally can be happy again. Don’t like her with the Prince so much … but well at least it’s better than Chair.

Comment by Dennis – October 25, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Chuck and Blair end up together so you might want to stop watching, Dennis. And what violence? Are we even watching the same show. Dair fans…

Comment by Jenna – October 25, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well believe it or not there are a couple of other characters on the show, Jenna. And I’m not one of these hardcore shippers that talk against everything around them. And I’m no fan of Dair.
          I think at that point, Dan is making a fool out of himself when it comes to Blair. They kissed once – she didn’t feel anything, so get over it already boy.
          And to that violence … if a woman is leaving the apartment bleeding after a man tried to push himself to hard on her … for me it’s violence. It was a very little scene but for me it was game changing. And it was something that can’t be denied.

However I think it’s kind of funny that some make this show about which couple is currently together. Either you like THE SHOW – or you don’t. Anything else sounds kind or childish … so sound these shipper wars. But well … this is a teen show, so I’ll shut up.^^

Comment by Dennis – October 25, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You clearly missed the episode where Chuck raged out and pushed Blair before causing her face to get cut by slamming his fist into a mirror above her. Chair fans…

Comment by l – October 25, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Chuck was drunk that time and I first thought it was kind of cruel of Blair to tell him that Louis asked her to him while he was drunk and desperate and kind of stoney. I know it’s a poor excuse for Chuck to force himself on Blair but he wasn’t himself that time he wasn’t thinking. He was scared to lose her forever.

Comment by Delilah – October 30, 2011 11:30 PM PDT
    • Better a *slap* than a *crap*.

Comment by Unmarried woman – October 25, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I first thought of moan ;)

Comment by Anissa – October 26, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely tuning in for Glee!

If Chuck and Blair are kissing again then I’m watching Gossip Girl again!

Comment by Sunny – October 25, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s pretty obvious Chuck and Blair are supposed to end together but they need to stop horsing around because this Princess stuff with Blair is making her unbearable to watch.

Comment by Jenna – October 25, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love how it’s Blair that ruins Chair for people. Shows how little Chair fans give a crap for Blair that they’re okay with Chuck treating her like garbage last year and now are annoyed because Blair decided to move on.

This fandom is embarrassing.

Comment by Elle – October 26, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, this fandom has been the only steady relationship on gossip girl. And we have shipped Chair since season 1. YOU are embarrassing.

Comment by Kathryn – October 30, 2011 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gossip Girl just needs to get Chuck and Blair back on. The rest are losers.

Santanna coming out should be awesome!

Comment by Crista – October 25, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, Ausiello, just tell us if it’s Chuck and Blair that way I can decide to watch or not!

Comment by mel – October 25, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Marg Helgenberger is going to be missed on CSI. That’s a huge hole to fill

I like Chuck and Blair.They’re my guilty pleasure.I might tune in for that kiss.

Comment by Leigh – October 25, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Amy Farrah-Fowler on Big Bang! Than you!

Revenge is such a good show. That and Once Upon a Time have me sucked in!

Speaking of sucking face, let’s hope it’s Blair and Chuck are the ones doing that!

Comment by Jenkins – October 25, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • whats MIA?

Comment by luli – October 25, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Missing in Action

Comment by Denise – October 26, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With you there, Gossip Girl needs to get back to what works and that’s Chuck and Blair. I’m so tired of the show so just end it with Chair!

Comment by Brittney – October 25, 2011 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh hopefully it IS a “slap” and not a “break”
      I can’t handle a break now, why does every series nowadays splits its season into halfs and quarters and whatever >.<

Comment by Carda – October 26, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would Chuck kiss Blair if she’s engaged? That’s disrespectful.

Comment by elle – October 26, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A slap was my guess too, though I really hope the hot kiss is between Dan and Blair! The book kiss was ridiculously hot so the real thing will probably burn a whole through television sets across America…

Comment by Ella – October 26, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so glad that santana is going to come out to her family

Comment by T – October 25, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • **a*. SLAP. Chuck kisses Blair and she slaps him?

Comment by Elle – October 25, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Blair kissing someone other than her fiance? Ugh. I hate Chuck and Blair.

Comment by Elle – October 25, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate that toad of a Prince. Why have that boredom when Blair can have Chuck Bass. No comparison!

Comment by Brittney – October 25, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You really think a man who acts like Chuck Bass is a catch?

I’d rather be treated with respect and not lied to or manipulated.

Comment by Elle – October 26, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why CSI has to replace Marg, why the other characters can’t be given some room to breath. All the entrance of Jo Danville has done for CSI: NY is take up room where other characters could actually play a part in the limiting single case episodes. Both shows would be cheaper to produce with less money going out. I just say that, because after 14 seasons, you want to see more of the characters you love instead of watching a show force feed a character and give you more about them than you’ve gotten from any other characters. In the end it just makes me bitter about the new character. And it’s not just Jo Danville. Langston was given far too much of a role in the show as well. Time to let the talent that’s been waiting for their moment room to have it.

Comment by Lila – October 25, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *gasp*

Comment by J – October 25, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I was hoping for a tidbit or two on the Quinn/Puck/Beth story! Maybe next week you’ll treat us????

Comment by Cindy – October 25, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They had better not be using “I Kissed A Girl” as some kind of coming out song, because that song has nothing whatsoever to do with being gay; it’s about a straight girl’s drunken gropings.

Comment by SC – October 25, 2011 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • x2!

As a gay girl I would be highly offended if they use that song as a kind of anthem of some sort. Especially when they cut out the “no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, trangendered life” part of Born This Way on screen as well as in the tour version. This line alone sums up what’s the song is about and what the episode was about, so… I really hope they don’t give the lesbian viewers a Katy Perry treatment.

Comment by Monkeyrat – October 25, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought they already did “I kissed a girl”. Wasn’t that Tina’s audition song? Or someone else’s?

Comment by misssandybee – October 27, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only thing worse than using “I Kissed a Girl” as Santana’s “coming out” song would be bringing in Gwyneth Paltrow to sing it with her for no reason. (Like they did with Landslide.)

Comment by Eric – October 29, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahaha. Your comment made my day. Agreed though. :)

Comment by Andi – November 15, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well obviously the gossip girl thing is Slap…so I am actually thinking it is going two ways:
    -Chuck comes in and gives her a passionate kiss and she slaps him for it

-Dan kisses Dan to prove there is nothing between them, then slaps she him because of it.

Personally I want it with Dan..only to cause drama between Dan/Chuck/Serena/Blair and have Feuds between all sorts of pairings

Comment by joy – October 25, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Correction Dan kisses Blair to prove there is something between them and then she slaps him…man really messed that up the first time…o and then Chuck and Dan talk about Dan being in love with Blair…there is supposedly some set video where this apparently happens..that’s my guess

Comment by joy – October 25, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duhfhjdx! As much as I want it to be Chuck and Blair NOT followed by a slap or anything bad, maybe it’s Blair and Dan followed by a slap. That would be better and will let Dan know that Blair is NOT interested. I love this show.

Comment by Lola – October 25, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dan doesn’t need a slap, he needs someone to rip out that godawful hair of his by the roots, lol.

Comment by Mooshki – October 25, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank YOU! I really hate Dan in general, his character is so…oboxious isn’t even a good enough word for it. His hair this year though? OMG somebody needs to shave off that front swoop and tell him that his curly hair is not cute when it is that long, it looks line an 80′s perm gone wrong. It’s come to a point that whenever he is on screen I look away.

Comment by Babyinastraightjacket – October 26, 2011 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s for the Jeff Buckley movie. He had to wear it that way.

Comment by Anissa – October 26, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My best guess for the MIA at Blair’s shower would be Louis’ mom & sister, since they didn’t bother to come for the baby announcement. Or is that too obvious? Can’t wait to hear about the kiss. I think followed by a slap is a good guess.

Comment by Carolyn – October 25, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’ll definitely be Dan and Chuck who are MIA. As a Dair shipper I don’t want the kiss to be between Dan and Blair. They’ve come too far for Blair to respond to Dan’s affections with a slap. Before any Chair shippers start to hate on me for the pure fact that I ship Dair, I’d like to point out I don’t and have never hated on someone because of their personal opinion. (Which everyone is entitled to.)

Comment by Talia – October 25, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Could be a moan…that’d be a nice end for a Dair kiss :)

Comment by Anissa – October 26, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • it would also be completley stupid and a disaster for ratings. dair fans are 1 out of 500 compared to chair fans

Comment by kougie757 – October 26, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The show is going to be done at the end of the season so what is the difference? The ratings have been crap for a long while because the show is stale and casual viewers are so annoyed with all the bitching and complaining over what happens in the show and crazy fans commenting on the same story under 15 different names so they can get their point across, it happens to be a tv show and some people need to realize that and just watch and get over it.

Comment by Stop complaining – October 26, 2011 06:51 PM PDT
      • what do you mean they have come to far in their relationship? one kiss after seven months that people cant get over? dair is ok just as friends but we have not seen them as a couple yet so let’s be honest it’d be pretty awkward

Comment by yyccuull – October 27, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I appreciate the spoilers that we get week after week, Ausiello, thank you. But I’m not happy at this being the second week in a row without anything about Vampire Diaries. :/

Comment by Paige – October 25, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a**a* What word could this be? I pray for Chuck to be the one to kiss Blair *DIE*

Comment by Mély – October 25, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it is Louis’s family missing from the bridal shower. They are brutal. That whole family sucks the energy out of every scene they are in and I think they are causing Blair’s hair to be droopy.

I hope the kiss is Chuck and Blair! Who else does Blair have hot kisses with? Finally GG is starting to look exciting.

Comment by Tammy – October 25, 2011 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My mom’s name is Tammy.

Comment by Your Daughter – October 25, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the HE scoop

Comment by Petey – October 25, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, CB, my bbs, will be kissing and then a SLAP will follow? Confusing but I can handle that. And my bet is Dan and Chuck will be uninvited from B’s Bridal Shower. Ooops, evil Louis-Bot Alert!

Comment by Mary – October 25, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having thoroughly ignored “Bones” for four plus years, the idea that Gibbs’ father is Booth’s grandfather both cracks me the heck up and weirds me out just the slightest bit. (Or is being a sniper now genetic?)

Comment by Elizabeth – October 25, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the GG spoilers!!!!

I know Chuck is on the recieving end of the **a*. Im also willing to bet it will be Chuck and Dan who are uninvited to the shower.

Comment by 4everchair – October 25, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The kiss has to be Chuck and Blair with Chuck on the receiving end of a SLAP. I bet :)

Comment by Jennifer – October 25, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana coming out to her family is the best thing ever! Can’t wait to see this! :D

Comment by LC – October 25, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hoping it is a Chuck and Blair kiss!

Comment by Beth – October 25, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmmm..playing contemporary pop/rock songs on a harp. Maybe Chuck Lorre hopes we’ve all forgotten “Gilmore Girls”? Well, I haven’t!

Comment by Harold X – October 25, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously!? The Castle hostage episode is next week and no spoiler!? Damn! We used to get them every week :’(

Comment by Violet – October 25, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that the kiss is Chuck and Blair, Chair is needed!! I miss them so much and I think it’s followed by a slap, which is ok, LOL as long as we’re getting somewhere!

I hope Serena isnt missing from the Bridal Shower, please let it be the royals!! Thanks Ausiello!! Tell them we’re missing Chair!

Comment by Kally – October 25, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the Glee and GG scoop! YAY for Santana and I hope the kiss is Chuck kissing Blair and Blair slapping him. :D Maybe it’s a dream? Anyway, I cannot wait!

Comment by Julianne – October 25, 2011 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the Gossip Girl spoiler.I hope it’s a Chuck and Blair kiss and I’m thinking that maybe Beatrice and Sophie are the one not invited.

Comment by Sarra – October 25, 2011 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Gossip Girl writers need to get over Chuck and Blair- they’ve been written into the ground and it’s BORING. If they get back together for the hundredth time, I’m done. Dan and Blair’s relationship is the only thing keeping most of us viewers watching! Just put them together already!

Comment by Lauren – October 25, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Obviously a LOT of people disagree with you on what ”most viewers” want

Comment by Lena – October 25, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah- meaning those of us who AREN’T 12 years-old.

IMDB and ONTD viewers suggest otherwise.

Comment by Lauren – October 25, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And they are ‘most’ of the viewers? And the only ones that matter?
          Pretty much all of all the other boards that have more CB supporters aren’t important right?

And nice little comment about ’12 year olds’. Cute.

Comment by Lena – October 25, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t even get me started on those aggressive IMDb people. They are the same group of people who attack a chair fan and make immature snide comments about Chair or Chuck. They’re immature in the GG boards is ridiculous.

Comment by Camille – October 25, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lauren is another delusional Dair fangirl. Just ignore her. She’ll be claiming Dair is the show’s OTP after the last scene in the series finale when Chuck and Blair marry and have little babies in bowties and headbands. lol

Some of you Dair fans crack me up

Comment by Calista – October 25, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Lmao “little babies in bowties and headbands”? Who is the delusional one now? Go take your Chair and sit in the corner

Comment by Carrie – October 25, 2011 06:02 PM PDT
          • Ignore these crazy people. They think Dair is endgame. It’s called crazy.

Comment by Elisha – October 25, 2011 06:25 PM PDT
        • Um… I’m 34 and I want Chuck & Blair together. They are the ‘endgame’, they are ‘epic’ and for the last time,
          Chuck did not hit Blair, it was a piece of glass that cut her face, it was a accident. He did not mean it and you can tell that he is trying to become the man that Blair does deserve.

I want to know if Elizabeth Hurley’s character is Chuck’s Mom. (since the Laura Haring character was a rouse from Jack)

Comment by Ang – October 25, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I hear ya. I don’t know why so many people think Chair shippers are tweenies or something. I’m in my mid 20s. Chair will never be a conventional couple but they are meant for each other. Chuck just had some growing up to do and some issues to sort out, as does Blair. And the window thing is so tired, I agree. He wasn’t ever trying to hurt or hit Blair. Punching a window is hardly a criminal offense.

Comment by Ashley – October 26, 2011 12:01 PM PDT
    • Um….no. Chuck and Blair are the only thing worth watching the show for; together or not. “Most viewers” do NOT want Dan and Blair together. Ugh.

Comment by Bobo – October 25, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There is no need to fight over Chair vs Dair Vs Derena.

Chair is the big picture story they have been telling since season one. Derena is the big picture story they have been telling since season 1. Dair is a bump in the road, which only exists as a reaction to Chair and Derena.

People can talk, talk, talk, all they want, but everyone knows what the ratings are, and Dair does not attract viewers.

Some fans are just being nasty because they know what the reality is and they don’t like it.

It’s time to move on!

Chair and Derena fans, don’t waste your time fighting. Just pay attention to the big picture: Chair and Derena for the win!!

Comment by Vanilla – October 25, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach it, Lauren!

Comment by Carrie – October 25, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually Chuck bass trends after Chuck and Blair scenes and most people on twitter tweet Chuck and Blair in more than Dair stuff. You obviously don’t pay attention at all to the general audience.

Comment by Sunny – October 25, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel on Revenge is a popular character? I thought viewers in general saw him as an immature twit. I hope he is dead.

Comment by Rebecca – October 25, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t say that I necessarily like him right now, but I think that the character has a lot of room to grow. My main reason for not wanting him dead is that I think the relationship between Emily and Daniel will complicate things for Emily. Even if she doesn’t end up actually falling in love with him, Her guilt for using him will eventually catch up to her. Right now she is so focused on revenge, but I’d like to see her struggle with this one track mind at some point.

Comment by Christine – October 25, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really like him, and hope he’s not dead. Although I really don’t think it’s him at all. He’s nothing like his parents. The only time he acted immaturely was when his friend Tyler manipulated him into thinking Emily was standing him up and getting him to drink again. Other than that, he’s been a perfectly nice guy who made a big mistake in the past, and who seems to really like Emily.

Comment by Ashley – October 26, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • According to the writers from what I read, the 2nd part of season one will concentrate on revenge of daniel’s death. so it looks like he is dead.

Comment by joe – October 28, 2011 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think the writers have ever said, flat-out, that Daniel is the one who died. They’ve just said that someone died.

Comment by Eric – October 29, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Chuck and Blair because the other options aren’t worth watching on Gossip Girl

Comment by Annie – October 25, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need more information about that is going to happen with Rachel Berry of Glee

Comment by Beatrice – October 25, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair please! A hot kiss, followed by a slap, then sex!! HEHE! I am evil!!

Comment by Vanilla – October 25, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chuck and Blair can get kinky!!

Comment by Rprincipessa – October 25, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some kind of information about Puck and Quinn of Glee would be brilliant

Comment by Rachel – October 25, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck kisses Serena. Serena rushes to the toilet and follows it with a “crap.”

Comment by John Hooper – October 25, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO nice try.

Except it was mentioned in the spoiler Blair is part of the kiss.

Comment by Annie – October 25, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The producers of Gossip Girl said that the loving triangle is going to be between Louis, Blair and Chuck
    So the kiss must be with Chuck

Comment by Mildred – October 25, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that it is brilliant that Santana of Glee goes out of the closet

Comment by Elena – October 25, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Elizabeth Mitchell to replace Marg on CSI. She would be awesome!!

Comment by Tiff – October 25, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that it is stupid that there are people who wants that Quinn and Rachel kiss each other. Because they all know that Rachel loves Finn
    And it is brilliant that Santana goes out of the closet

Comment by Tina – October 25, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would Rachel want to kiss Quinn since she has been a bitch to her since day one?

Comment by matt – October 25, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop! So looking forward to the 7th episode of Glee. That sounds so good. I’ve been waiting a long time for Santana to come out.

Comment by Jett – October 25, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Glee fandom, Rachel and Quinn ARE NOT GAY, OK?

Comment by Gabi – October 25, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I support your comment

Comment by Beth – October 25, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’ll never give up dreaming the impossible dream.

Comment by SC – October 25, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah, damnit, should’ve said “They’ll never stop believin’”.

Comment by SC – October 25, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • really stop wasting our spoilers on things we all know will not happen.

Comment by mike – October 25, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! These rachel-quinn shippers do not represent the entire fandom, in fact they only represent a the small percentage of Glee fans that have no common sense (or a high enough attention span to actually take blatant context clues from canon). The rest of us would like our spoiler to be used on something thats actually relevant, PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Comment by Sam – October 25, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no common sense? i could see them getting together more than rachel and finn those two have absolutely nothing in common.

Comment by Katie – October 26, 2011 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The only thing Rachel and Quinn have in common is that they’re both straight females. That’s a match made in heaven if I’ve ever seen one!

Comment by Sam – October 26, 2011 03:16 PM PDT
          • LOL at this post. See how delusionals some of you are.

Comment by lola – October 27, 2011 10:11 PM PDT
  • NO, DON’T REPLACE MARG!!! STICK WITH THE CAST WE HAVE NOW!!!

There’s already 2 new characters this season. So far we’ve done great. Any more new characters, some will start to get lost in the shuffle. That’s what happpened to Rily and Greg in season 9. Greg managed to survive, Riley wasn’t so lucky. If someone else comes in, it will be season 9 All. Over. Again!! Again it will be Greg and Morgan, so NO, NO NEW PEOPLE!!! UGH when will the writers learn!!!

Comment by mes – October 25, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Umm Marg wants to leave. The writers had to write her off.

Comment by Anissa – October 26, 2011 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited about a plotline with Santana coming out to her family.

But Kissed a Girl? Really? There isn’t a worse song they could pick for that situation.

Comment by abc – October 25, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “…a very fun and debonair side of Lassiter.”

Woo hoo!!! Lassie is my big tv crush!

Comment by Mooshki – October 25, 2011 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair kiss and then a slap? That has S1 all over it. That’s their dynamic and thank goodness cause that Prince is like ambien. Also he’s SUCH an awful actor. Chuck and Blair would definitely make the show so much better. <3

Comment by Ashley – October 25, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have vowed never to comment on this board ever, but your comment literally destroyed my stomach b/c I am laughing so hard. Best thing I have ever read.

Comment by MK – October 25, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also I think that I Kissed a Girl is not the song mas correct to admit your sexual condition but maybe to be able to be funny
    In addition Glee is a very well written and original series so I think that it is going to be brilliant

Comment by Elizabeth – October 25, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • glee is fun and entertaining but not well written.

Comment by matt – October 25, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But I like very much the dialogs

Comment by Elizabeth – October 25, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Glee has gained two times the Golden globe so it is a written well series

Comment by Leonor – October 25, 2011 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Faberry fans are so delusional. Why do these writers waste time on them?

Comment by what – October 25, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is necessary to trust in the producers of Glee. So think that when they sing the song I Kissed To Girl is going to be brilliant

Comment by Elena – October 25, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chair and Dair fans STOP. This is getting ridiculous. We all know the underlying tension between Blair and Serena will lead to a steamy kiss. I don’t know why you all are acting like Blair and Serena won’t be ENDGAME. I’ve felt it since season one. When it happens, you all will know that I was right. Blair’s baby is most likely Serena’s. Just wait and see.

Comment by Blarena – October 25, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Gossip Girl kiss HAS to be Chuck and Blair. I’ve been trying to figure out what seems so off about this season and part of it is the lack of Chuck and Blair’s sexy scenes. I get they aren’t really at a point right now to BE sexy together, but I hope being behind masks will lead to something along these lines. It’s obvious they are still very much connected to each other, so something has to give soon. Can’t wait for this episode.

Comment by Amanda – October 25, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I trust in the writers of GLEE and who always are going to write the better thing for characters and am sure that are going to write the better thing for Santana

Comment by Amber – October 25, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post