1. Clarissa says:

The more Abby on NCIS, the better! Can’t believe how little we’ve seen of her this season. :/

• yay for more Abby time! says:

Completely agree! Abby always lightens the mood of the whole show. Abby and Carol together again will be sure to bring in more fun.

2. Russ says:

WHAT! is Lexi Ainsworth leaving GH. Is Kristina dying or is Lexi just leaving?

• LaLa says:

I bet that they are just recasting her with an older actress. Just like recast Drew Garrett with Chad Duell for the part of Michael last year.

• mandy says:

Apparently rumors about her being recasted have been going around for a while… This is really sucky though I think she is a fabulous actress!

• Kristy says:

Lexi was fired. I’ve read rumors that it’s because they are going to recast her. They want Krissy to look “older” so they can hook her up with Ethan. I think that is pitiful since Lexi looks like a normal teenage girl should. It’s not her fault that Nathan Parsons/Ethan (who is only 4 years older than her) looks so much older.

3. Alicia says:

I have barely any recollection of that “Carol” character (who allegedly played Abby’s bestie). Probably because lately almost all of NCIS’s guest casting has been boring. Why don’t they introduce her little brother? Ever since the account of how she super-glued a board to his head I’ve wanted to “meet” him.

4. Lyndsey says:

Yes the role is being recast. Lexi is a great little actress but I can’t argue with this decision as the girl really doesn’t look any older than 14!!!

• Kristy says:

I find it pitiful that they are recasting her because of her looks. Lexi looks like a normal 19 year old should look.

5. jeff ceragno says:

if they decide to bring mcgee’s dad into play this year……how about Robert Vaughn……….

6. Aura Z says:

Really!? Robert Vaughn as Lily Tomlin’s son??? Robert Vaughn was born on 1932; Lily Tomlin was born on 1939. That’s all…

7. Jessica McCroy says:

Carol Wilson had one scene 2 years ago, she is played by the talented and gorgeous little actress Meredith Eaton. I hope this appearance will be one of many more, I LOVE Meredith and love that she is playing Abby’s BFF since they are close in real life too.