Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, Sons of Anarchy, Housewives and More!

Get More: Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any scoop on Desperate Housewives‘ central mystery this season? Please tell there’s more to it than just the ladies playing cat-and-mouse with the cops over the death of Gabby’s stepfather. —Nadia
Ausiello:
There’s more to it. According to executive producer Bob Daily, “There is a big reveal at the end of the first episode that ties us back into the first season in an interesting way.” Daily confirms that it involves Mary Alice’s suicide but shoots down talk that the character will somehow turn up in the flesh. “She’s dead,” he insists. ” We’re not going to mess with the DNA of the show. We’re going to pay homage to it.”

Question: I need some CSI spoilers, please. —Sharp
Ausiello:
There still seems to be some confusion among fans whether Ted Danson is in fact coming in as a new supervisor, since Catherine was the leader last season. Well, I can confirm that Danson’s D.B. Russell is definitely in charge when the season starts and Catherine is not happy about it. She blames Nick for her demotion because of how he handled the Haskell imbroglio.

Question: I am dying for a hint on the Gossip Girl pregnancy. Do you have anything to share? —Jennifer
Ausiello:
Someone is pregnant and it’s not Dorota. On second thought…

Question: Any chance my favorite Gossip Girl couple, Dan and Serena, will reunite next season? —Derena
Ausiello:
Serena will attempt to get back in Dan’s good graces when she returns from Los Angeles, but — shocker — she has ulterior motives.

Question: Do you have any idea how Glee‘s Sam Evans is going to be written off the show? Witness Protection Program? Eaten by dinosaurs? —Pinsleric
Ausiello:
The answer is C) His family moves out of state… apparently to Indiana!

Question: Will Glee finally introduce Rachel’s gay dads this season? —Justin
Ausiello:
No immediate plans that I know of. However, it appears producers are making good on their promise to give Mike Chang a mom and dad. The show is quietly casting an Asian couple — stylish wife, conservative dad — to potentially recur this season.

Question: Could you give us a hint as to who is going to be the new Dean of Medicine on House? —Máté
Ausiello:
The job will be given to (drumroll, please) one of these seven people. Now for some FRESH House scoop: The opening teaser of the Oct. 10 episode will be unlike anything you’ve seen on House before. Heck, I’ll go so far as to say it’s unlike anything you’ve seen on TV before.

Question: I am begging for some Pretty Little Liars scoop! Please tell me you’ve got something. —Estee
Ausiello:
I’ve got something! In an effort to boost the show’s lagging Dirty Old Men Age 55-90 demo, the midseason finale will feature a jaw-dropping sequence involving hot girls and mud!

Question: I’ve just spent the last week watching every single episode of Chuck. I know what’s been said, but is there anything we can do to help this awesome show reach 100 episodes? —Nicole
Ausiello:
Find a Nielsen box, hook it up to your television, watch the show live when it returns on Oct. 21. Rinse, repeat, urge others to do same.

Question: Sons of Anarchy spoilers, please. Specifically anything on Jax and Tara. —Brittany
Ausiello:
One of my favorite Jax/Tara scenes ever takes place in the Sept. 6 premiere. Nothing flashy. It’s just the two of them lying in bed post-coitus talking about their future. Speaking of which, look for Tara to make a surprising announcement in Episode 2.

Question: Can I get a tidbit, great or small, involving Sons of Anarchy? Specifically anything to do with Jax’s continued rivalry with Clay. —Reshef
Ausiello:
Actually, the two of them are on pretty good terms in the first three episodes. They actually make a pact to [spoiler] in exchange for [spoiler]. In other news, look for the tension to get ratcheted up between Gemma and Tara when the former suspects the latter of being a little too up-to-speed on Teller family history.

Question: Ask Ausiello is the highlight of my week. But I have a bone to pick with you. For the love of God, give me some dirt on the most under-appreciated series on TV, Sons of Anarchy! —Paige
Ausiello:
The body count in the premiere is high, even by SOA‘s lofty standards.

Question: I was just wondering if you have anything new to share about 90210? —Kate
Ausiello:
Would you believe me if I told you that a major character becomes a professional escort in Season 4?

Question: Any new scoop on 90210‘s fourth season? —Julius
Ausiello:
Would you believe me if I told you that the major character that becomes a professional escort in Season 4 is Annie?

Question: Are there any plans for Audra McDonald to return to Private Practice this season? —Jarrod
Ausiello:
“Anything’s possible in Shondaland,” muses McDonald’s onscreen BFF Kate Walsh. “The door’s open for her to come back.” If Naomi does find her way back to the West Coast one day, it won’t be to rekindle things with her ex. “We all miss [Audra],” says her onetime leading man Taye Diggs. “But as far as Sam and Naomi are concerned, I feel like we’ve beaten that horse to death.” Agreed.

Question: Do you have any Private Practice scoop on Charlotte and Cooper? Possibly a baby in the future? —Sarah
Ausiello:
It would appear the ball remains in Charlotte’s court on that front. “That’s a constant conflict between them,” reminds Cooper’s portrayer, Paul Adelstein. “Cooper has been gung-ho for children for a long time. Charlotte has always been a little lukewarm on the subject.” Besides, as Adelstein notes, “They want to enjoy married life for a while.” (Ha, good luck with that.)

Question: What’s the latest on the return of Crowley on Supernatural? —Claire
Ausiello:
The latest is his portrayer Mark Sheppard steadfastly refuses to confirm any particulars. “Look at the Season 7 trailer [shown at Comic-Con],” he says. “There’s a shot of me in the trailer, so obviously I must appear somewhere at the beginning of the season, doing something. You never know — maybe I appear for five seconds and get blown up? [Laughs] You never know, man.” As for what Crowley’s take on Castiel’s new godly status might be, he said, “It’s not really a promotion, is it? He managed to consume those souls, so we’ll see what happens as a result. I think Crowley’s in the ‘Better you than me, mate’ camp — if he gets a chance to comment on it!” OK, Cagey McCagerson.

Question: Any word about Criminal Minds exploring Reid’s headaches further this season? —Meredith
Ausiello:
The issue is not addressed in the first batch of episodes. What is addressed early on— by Reid himself — is his past drug abuse.

Question: I know you absolutely hate the show but I’d love some One Tree Hill scoop, please. —Samantha via Facebook
Ausiello:
Is it out there that a major character gets *i**a**** this season? If it is, please don’t hurt me. I don’t have time to read every spoiler that gets posted to the Interwebnet. I just don’t. Between running an empire and dodging earthquakes, my hands are pretty full.

Question: Can you please give me some scoop on Castle?! Thanks in advance. You da man. —Ivy
Ausiello:
The show wasn’t able to get Dan Akroyd to make a cameo in its Ghostbusters-themed Halloween episode. Bummer.

Question: Anything new on the How I Met Your Mother front? —Colin
Ausiello:
There’s buzz that a major castmember will be full-on streaking in an early episode — or as full on as one can on network television. Jason Segel certainly has experience doing the full monty on camera, but, for my money, this has Barney Stinson written all over it.

Question: You gotta help a Canadian girl out! Would love some spoilers for Rookie Blue‘s Sam and Andy. Please… eh? —Christina
Ausiello:
Ben Bass (Sam) offers this cryptic tease re: the Sept. 1 season finale: “Both Sam and Andy get into trouble. What’s going to happen to them in the department is unclear.”

Question: How long will we have to wait for Peter to reappear on Fringe? Please tell me it’s not, like, five episodes in or something. —Dan
Ausiello:
It’s not five, though it’s at least two. Until then, you can be assured that his presence (or lack of?) will definitely be felt.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (133)

• Is Blair’s mom too old to get preggers?

Comment by jenn – August 23, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know the show stopped following the books a long time ago but in the books blair’s mom has a baby so…

Comment by amber – August 23, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel like she is but let’s face it, if the writers on Gossip Girl managed to find a use for Vanessa all these years then they can surely reverse the effects of menopause.

Comment by Ava – August 24, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No I would not believe what your spoilers on 90210. About GG, Derena almost getting back together really is a shocker, isn’t it. We want Serenate. C’mon, golden couple needs a real chance this time and the bts pictures we’ve seen with Nate and Serena hanging out were so awesome!

Comment by Dave – August 23, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Serena/Nate are done. When she chose Dan over Nate, that was that. They had a real chance, that’s what Season 3 was.

Comment by Captain – August 23, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sorry, I understand why a DS fan might think she chose Dan over Nate but she never actually did and she said so herself on the season finale. That’s the fact, you should just deal with it and the fact that most people here are saying Dan should GTFO and spend a whole season or two with Jenny.

Comment by Louis – August 24, 2011 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Derena all the way!

Comment by Becky – August 24, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Do you guys remember that one episode where Serena was in Ostroff? She told Dan, “You were the one I came to kiss, you and only you.” She obviously chose. She just didn’t decide fast enough. But she chose Dan.

Comment by Paula – August 30, 2011 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I NEED SOME SPOILERS ON BLAINE & KURT IN SEASON 3 OF GLEE

Comment by KIMBERLY JOHNSON – August 23, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I need to know when Blaine is going to transfer to McKinley

Comment by S – August 23, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ewww they need to break up and be just friends again!

Comment by Jesse – August 24, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agreed! It’s very unrealistic that boyfriends get together so soon.

Comment by Jeff – August 25, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Sons of Anarchy scoop… Can’t wait!!

Comment by Emma – August 23, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEED BONES AND PSYCH SCOOP!

Comment by BonesFringe – August 23, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course we can’t meet Rachel’s parents on Glee. Reid and Morgan are not allowed to leave the BAU on Criminal Minds. lol

Comment by sofia – August 23, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uuuuuh, Sam Evans’ family is moving out of the state? Wow I’m shocked! That’s such an original idea and a fresh unthinkable way to get rid of them! *sarcasm*
    My 7 years old cousin suggested the exact same thing a month ago… can he get paied as much as the other talented writer -with super unpredictable ideas- of this show?

Ryan should write a book: “How to ruin every single one of your tv series before you reach ep 50″ because, apparenty, no one can do it better them him & Brad. I still cringe when I think back at Nip/Tuck Before it sucked and after…

Comment by Alex – August 23, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uh… the writing on Glee doesn’t always make sense, but in this case, given Sam’s family financial problems it makes sense that they would move out to accomodate a parent’s job. It’s a better explanation than “He transfered” or worse, nobody mentioning where he went – that was my fear, that it’d be like Sam never existed.

Comment by Patty – August 23, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sam moved from the South to Ohio, for his dads job. It would make sense for him to be written out like that, him moving to Indiana for his dads job. Doofus.

Comment by Um – August 23, 2011 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, exactly how would you have sam leave the show?

Comment by murley – August 23, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow.. that SoA spoilers have me even more excited!!

Comment by Nat – August 23, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope lily is the pregnant person!Or better, Blair and Lily should be pregnant.

Comment by netty – August 23, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Blair that is pregnant! So excited for it! Serena using Dan? Not sure how much I like that. Derena were adorable in season 1 and 2. Please bring back the adorable!

Comment by Sandra – August 23, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would you be happy about a 20-year-old still figuring her life out and cheating on her prince fiancee in the process getting pregnant? I don’t think Blair would think it was a good thing as this transitional point in her life.

Comment by Mira – August 23, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think, Serena’s ulterior motives to get back in Dan’s good graces it’s because she wants his novel for a film adaptation or at least to get the rights so it’ll become a movie later on.

Comment by mac – September 1, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unless this House teaser is a jump that corrects the destruction of the House character, it will only be something we haven’t seen, not something we care to see. When are they actually going to talk about that? Ever? I’m more disgusted the more they ignore and dodge the issue, and maintain their exertions that are pathetic excuses.

Comment by Ben – August 23, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They don’t get it and they never will. These particular ostriches are firmly burying their heads in the sand.

The hyperbole of this spoiler is hilarious though. I’m thinking ‘Wizard of Oz’. They’ll go all post-modern and have a long-tracking shot up to a big curtain which is whipped back to reveal GY crashing a toy car into doll’s house and screaming ‘KA-BOOM!’ at the top of his voice, as off-screen DS laughs maniacally. Wonder if I’m close? Hmmmm….

Comment by Dani – August 23, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rookie Blues season finale is Sept 1?!?! I thought it was the 8th and we got 2 episodes on that day.

Comment by V – August 23, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, someone’s getting kidnapped on OTH.

Comment by Chmarin – August 23, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, and I’m 99% sure that in another tvline spoiler they said it is Nathan.

Comment by Amy – August 23, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That would stand to reason since James Lafferty isn’t going to be in all of the episodes. He only signed on for a partial season.

Comment by allie – August 24, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It figures about Sam. The way the writing on Glee has been going, I guess at this point we should just be grateful they didn’t just kill him off. I will definitely miss him.

Comment by Taylor – August 23, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can see them doing that…he got stabbed on his pizza route perhaps…and the Halloween ep. this year is a whodunnit….

Comment by Sandi – August 23, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be fair, they tried to keep him. It’s not their fault he turned them down. Acting was always secondary for Chord. I’m gonna miss him but it’s not really fair to be mad at the people who wanted him to stay.

Comment by Captain – August 23, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @Jenn Yes, Blair’s mom is too old to get pregnant. In S3 episode 3X11 “The Treasure of Serena Madre” when Blair thought her mom was pregnant and it was Dorota, she apoloized to her mom then said “I mean come on we both know you closed your business a long time ago”

So it isn’t Eleanor, I dont think it’s Serena. My money is on Blair and and a Bass baby. :)

Comment by C – August 23, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to hear that Dan/Serena isn’t over, but- why does Serena have to get back into Dan’s good graces anyway? I thought they left S4 on good terms…. aside from him macking all over her BFF and her cousin.

Comment by Melissa – August 23, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not excited about Serena having to get into Dan’s good graces. Didn’t he try to get with her best friend and her cousin and then not believe her when she told him something was wrong with her cousin? Why do they always have to push Dan at us. Can’t stand him.

Comment by Cat – August 23, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was a great batch of spoilers. Thanks for info on CSI, House, Sons of Anarchy and Fringe.

Comment by Jason – August 23, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Serena have to get into Dan’s good grace? This show, ugh, everything has to be about boring Dan.

I hope Blair is the pregnant one. I would love to see Chuck and Blair dealing with a baby.

Comment by Marcela – August 23, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Blair is pregnant with Chuck’s baby.

I don’t care about anything involving Dan Humphrey. I find him extremely boring. I say put Serena and Nate together!

Comment by MSC – August 23, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree with this. I don’t care anything involving Dan Humphrey including Blair or Chuck if they have scenes with him. Dan Humphrey is the most boring and lamest character of GG. They should get rid of him like they did with Vanessa and Jenny thats all.
      What is making GG GG is NJBC and UES not some boring lame ass. The writers clearly think the sun is shining out of Dan’s ass.otherw,se why involve him with everyone possible?

Comment by Marry – August 24, 2011 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nate is eye candy nothing else. And Nate with Serena are so boring and dumb, worst couple ever.

Comment by Paula – August 24, 2011 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I find that I really dislike the entire Humphrey clan. I want to choke Rufus with his artist scarves every time he’s on camera. Dan just needs punched in the face and thank goodness JHump is out forever. The Humphrey family is the most annoying because they look down on everyone for being so pretentious but they are exactly the same way. The only problem is that the Humphreys think they aren’t. At least the UESers admit that they are pretentious and think that they are better than everyone else. Ugh I’m getting angry just thinking about it.

Comment by Ava – August 24, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF at Serena trying to get back in Dan’s good graces. She didn’t do anything to him. They ended the season as friends. Are you sure you don’t mean Vanessa Ausiello?

Comment by Shanna – August 23, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Me too. I couldn’t care less about Dan, and the writers trying so hard to force me to like him just make me dislike Dan even more. He ruins GG.

Comment by Yes! – August 23, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Dan and Serena but she has nothing to apologize for. He’s the one being creepy, obsessive about her best friend. Speaking of, I think it’s Blair who is pregnant, nothing else makes sense.

Comment by Jenna – August 23, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Dan go visit Jenny for the whole season?

Comment by oi – August 23, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL I like your idea!

Comment by crisxeo – August 23, 2011 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope he does. I don’t really like him and him and Blair just gross me out so much. I do want to know if Chuck knocked up Blair.

Comment by Elisha – August 24, 2011 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Blair is pregnant and I say, bring it! I want to see a Baby Bass!

Comment by Steph – August 23, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for asking the question about Crowley.

I really hope they aren’t planning to kill him off. He’s pretty much the only reason I’m going to watch this season.

Comment by Crowley_Gal – August 23, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll be really pissed if they kill Crowley, he’s one of the best characters the show has ever had. Supernatural needs to stop killing all of its characters just for shock value, it becomes as stupid and annoying as when a show never kills anyone.
      But I don’t think Crowley will get kill right away, I think Mark Sheppard is just teasing.

Comment by mj – August 24, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love hearing that DS scoop!m I’ve really been missing them on GG lately. I don’t know why Serena needs to be in DAN’S good graces, though. He’s the one crushing on her sister and macking on her “cousin…”

And I really really really hope Blair is pregnant with Chuck’s baby! <3

Comment by Emily – August 23, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who cares about Dan on Gossip Girl? It’s all about Chuck and Blair for me, the rest is yawn worthy.Please let Blair be the pregnant one.Please!
    I wish Chuck would go on more than the episodes NBC gave it.

Comment by Lexie – August 23, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am hoping for a Baby Bass and a Blair/Chuck reconciliation.

Comment by R – August 23, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want a Chuck and Blair reconnection too!

Comment by Bonnie – August 23, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Gossip Girl scoop! Baby Waldorf Bass FTW PLEASE!!! :)

Comment by Cheryl – August 23, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dan, he reminds me a lot of Seth on The O.C. (well, same creator) whom I loved! Actually, Serena is my least favorite character (since stupid Jenny left, hated her even more).

Comment by Stacey – August 23, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dan is my least favorite since Jenny and Vanessa are gone.
      I’d like more Chuck and Blair news

Comment by Bonnie – August 23, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh bite your tongue! :) I loved Seth Cohen. He was the definition of adorkable. One of my favorite characters ever.

Dan Humphrey is a douchy judgmental hipster Gary Stu that everyone ends up apologizing to even when he’s in the wrong. Like Nate apologizing when Dan kissed Nate’s girlfriend. Now Serena is going to be trying to get back in Dan’s good graces when she did nothing to him. Typical

Seth Cohen was AWESOME
      Dan Humphrey is not. Not even close.

Comment by Rainetta Marlin – August 23, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ITA Rainetta Marlin. Seth Cohen was amazing. Dan is boring. Dan is just a Seth Cohen wannabe. He is the worst character on gg.

Comment by Carla – August 23, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree, please do not insult Seth Cohen with Dan. Seth was so much better than Dan is.

Comment by Janet – August 23, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! Seth Cohen was AWESOME!! Why would you even categorize Dan with him?

Comment by V – August 23, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Dorota isn’t the one pregnant! YES! I’m so hoping Blair is preggers with Chuck’s baby. Let her be having the Bass Heir writers!

Why is Serena trying to get back into Dan’s good graces? That doesn’t make any sense to me.

Comment by Damons GF – August 23, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah. i don’t understand why serena would need to get back in dan’s good graces. what has she done to dan?

Comment by Vlada – August 23, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, how about make it very obvious that she wants to get back with him, but then hook up with her college professor instead, and then not apologize for it for months? Or all the times he’s saved her and self-centered, poor-decision-making behind, and her still dragging him on?

Comment by Nora – August 23, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Dan is so annoying. I hope Serena and Nate get together and Chuck and Blair just so Dan will be alone. I hate that guy.

Comment by Crista – August 24, 2011 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wanting that Baby Bass!!! Unseal your lips!! In seriousness though, a Baby Bass would be amazing as well as more Chair please. Wedding!!

Though Ausi, you lost me, why does Serena need to get back into his good graces? He’s often the one that strikes against her too. Well as long as they clear the air before they reunite. I was partial to Serenate but Im pretty sure Derena is where its at, and they’re good too.

Comment by C – August 23, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good it’s not Dorota! That has narrowed the gap. I think Blair is pregnant with a Baby Bass, well, I hope so anyway!

Comment by Meg – August 23, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Need to know if Finn and Rachel are going to have a mature relationship in the new season of Glee?

Comment by Elizabeth – August 23, 2011 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Probably not.

Comment by Anonymous – August 24, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be a rarity as most high school relationships are not mature.

Comment by Cheeks – August 25, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s the eighth.

Comment by SusieEmm – August 23, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on ,Ausiello, we want to know if Blair is carrying a Baby Bass-Waldorf!

Comment by Elisha – August 23, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want to know if Blair is the pregnant one. If she is I’ll watch, if not, I just don’t care to see her with Louis or anyone but Chuck.

I wish they would show Rachel’s parents on Glee.

Comment by Carri – August 23, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please! To all you fans of other shows. Listen up! We’re dealing with a whole new god over here on Supernatural! Priorities need readjustment ASAP!

New Order starts 9/23/0001.

Comment by Dean Grimly – August 23, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the scoop on the Gossip Girl pregnancy! I hope this means Blair is the one pregnant and she’s having a little Bass baby. Who else could it be? The timeline doesn’t work for Serena and why would Lily or Eleanor leave a pregnancy test in Blair and Serena’s bathroom?
    I’m getting more and more excited about Season 5! I hope this leads to a Chuck and Blair reunion ASAP!

Comment by Rhada Patel – August 23, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for these spoilers. Dan Ackyord on Castle? Streaking on How I met your mother? I’ll tune in for both. I used to watch Gossip Girl but when they stopped Chuck and Blair so did my viewing. I hear Blair’s pregnant. if it’s Chuck’s I’ll watch.

Comment by Crista – August 23, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • read again… they were NOT able to get Dan Aykroyd on Castle.

Comment by flutiefan – August 23, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously that’s all the Castle scoop you can give us?!!!

Comment by Jazmin – August 23, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. Worst. Castle Spoiler. Ever.

Comment by CMWhitley – August 24, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lem and Phil for Rachel’s dads

Comment by Mike – August 23, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey Michael!

I was wondering if you could provide some scoop on Mad Men? I know its about 5 months away and they probably haven’t even had a table reading…but do you have any news? Maybe you can take Matt Weiner out for some Martini’s or an old fashioned?

Comment by Jaclyn – August 23, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please! Some info on the whole Charlie situation on GG!

Comment by Hannah – August 23, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s painfully obvious that the SAME person is posting all the Dan/Serena comments using different names. so pathetic.

Comment by flutiefan – August 23, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the exact same thing. Wow. So sad.

Comment by Carolina – August 23, 2011 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like Dan and Serena. I just like Chuck and Blair.

Comment by Elisha – August 24, 2011 01:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am glad CM is revisiting Reid’s drug past. I always felt that story line was left unsettled.

Comment by Amanda – August 23, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, though I’m always impressed by their continuity when they bring it up at small moments (like when Reid refused narcotics in the episode with the anthrax attack). Plus, more Reid is never a bad thing. :)

Comment by Cari – August 24, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad to have anythig Reid related and I agree that story line always felt a little unfinished.

Comment by MJ – August 24, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please some TVD scoop next time Aus??? I’m desperate!

Comment by Jo – August 23, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let me guess Mary Alice didn’t kill herself.

Comment by dee – August 23, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be lame, but that’s “Desperate Housewives”.

Comment by Bob – August 24, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At the end of season 3, or rather midway season 3, Peter has been made the hero instead of Olivia, and Olivia was reduced to being pasive, awaiting to be chosen, crowbar.
    No longer the gatekeeper, the chosen one, the hero.

With all this peter stuff, he may just have been made a god and mr jackson treated as the superstar. I am not the only one who feels that too much is too much.

And then there is the complete contrast, the lovely, wonderful Anna Torv, brilliant acting, modest and in service of the series with her motto Fringe is the star.

Comment by guest – August 23, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Something tells me you are nothing more than Anna torv’s former publicist or somebody who is just here to advertise how wonderful Anna is and bashing josh, grow up.

Comment by teemwinston – August 24, 2011 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, taking a look at Anna Torv’s track record, she’s not exactly great at making life choices. I’m guessing it’s her massive acting ego that makes her not like Joshua Jackson at the moment. Regardless of how nicey-nice they appear to be at public gatherings. If it were up to her, he wouldn’t return this season, just like her ex-husband never returned. Then again, it may all just be speculation.

Comment by Bob – August 24, 2011 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nah, its not Anna Torv since if it was, Josh would have quit 3 seasons ago. This “guest” or “anto” is just a bitter, lonely Anna Torv fan who thinks the whole world should bow down to her and if a person DARES to care about anybody else but her, she gets offended. Come on, somebody please ban her already!

Comment by teemwinston – August 24, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annie gonna be a hooker? Seriously? That is SO out of character it’s insane. I love Annie lets not ruin her character like the writers did with Adrianna last year, kay?

Comment by Captain – August 23, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Annie too! My favorite character!

Comment by Chris – August 23, 2011 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why not make Adrianna the hooker? No one likes her anyway. Who would pay to sleep with Annie? Seriously, she’s butt ugly.

Comment by Danny – August 24, 2011 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post