True Blood Season Finale Spoiler Alert: Bon Temps Braces For 'New Crisis'

It’s hard to believe, but True Blood is about to stick a fork in its fourth season. Only three episodes remain, and HBO has just released the official loglines for the final two — and they’re saturated with spoilers.

Herewith are said descriptions. Read at your own peril!

SUNDAY, SEPT. 4 “Soul of Fire”
As the Wiccan-vampire standoff reaches a critical juncture, Sookie (Anna Paquin) summons her faerie powers to prevent Marnie (Fiona Shaw) from bewitching Bill (Stephen Moyer), Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) into a suicide march, while Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) casts a secret spell designed to un-bind Marnie/Antonia and break the witch’s deadly defenses.  Sam (Sam Trammell) settles a score with Marcus (Dan Buran); Alcide (Joe Manganiello) confronts Debbie (Brit Morgan) about her allegiances; Andy (Chris Bauer) finds unexpected passion in the forest; Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) is consumed by the past.

SUNDAY, SEPT. 11 “And When I Die” (Season Finale)
It’s Samhain, Wicca’s greatest holy day, and spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps, giving Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie’s newest incarnation.  Lafayette’s latest medium encounter imperils his relationship with Jesus; Jason (Ryan Kwanten) finds confession good for the soul, but not the body; Alcide makes a heartfelt appeal to the woman he loves; Terry (Todd Lowe) receives an unexpected visitor at Merlotte’s; Sam and Luna (Janina Gavankar) envision a storybook ending, for once; Nan (Jessica Tuck) wears out her welcome with Bill and Eric.  Debbie confronts Sookie and Tara (Rutina Wesley) with deadly consequences, and the denizens of Bon Temps brace for a new crisis with a familiar face.

Familiar face?! Who do you think it is? Post your theories below!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Finales, Spoilers

1. Lori says:

would love to have Rene return….and some of you are saying it’s too soon for Russell but remember Sookie was with the Faries (missing) for a whole year so tech. it’s not too soon….bring on Rene!!!

2. Jennnn says:

Russel Edgington please!

3. Joyce Dauby-Feezel says:

After all that stuff about Rene’s baby, it could be Rene. It seems evil never really dies.

4. Tom says:

These Spoilers have been our for MONTHS. I’ve been reading this exact thign off True Blood Wiki for months.

5. Rlynh says:

I’m hoping for Rene, but it’s probably Russell Edgington.

6. Liz says:

You two really pay attention!!

7. Missouri58 says:

One thing this show definitely does not need is yet another new character so I have no interest in Scott Foley or whatever his role will be. Before it’s over AB will have cast every actor in Hollywood on TB at one time or another. I absolutely love Eric and Pam and for the past two season have only watched to see them, but i think i will just watch my DVD’s to get my Eric fix and cancel HBO.

8. Joanne says:

I want Eggs!!

9. Kristin says:

Eric is so hot! I just want more of him! I hope that Hoyt doesn’t die. How about Alan Ball makes more episodes? Then he can fit in all the storylines and would not have to rush through them. 12 episodes per season is just not enough! We have to wait all year until next season! It’s a torture! True Blood is the only show I watch.

10. Mfrankie1994 says:

I tbink it will either be Godric or Russell

11. Sierra says:

I think russell is the familiar face because they didn?t bury him and I’m sure he wants revenge. I think lafayette gets possessed and maybe alcide tells sookie he has fellings for her?? I hope sookie chooses eric for now because her and bill need a break.

12. Mike says:

Who’s to say that Queen Sophie-Anne isn’t alive? Her death scene was a “memory” of Bill’s…maybe there is an ulterior “ulterior” motive to Bill becoming King. I think she has some tricks left up her sleeve, and Bill is helping her out. Or maybe I am holding onto the books too much…hmmmm…guess September 11 will tell all.

13. Brenda says:

If the above description is any clue “spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps, giving Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie’s newest incarnation” then perhaps Sookie’s Grandmother comes back and helps her, possibly her Grandfather also, it does say allies, plural.

14. Sandy says:

I’m betting the familiar face will be Russell Edgington, but what really has my head spinning is the slip that Alcide is going to make an appeal to the woman he loves. Those of us who watched this past episode knows that there is little chance that woman will be Debbit Pelt…my stomach is doing flip-flops at the idea that he might confess his true feelings to Sookie. ::squeee:::

15. Jen. now in Arizona says:

It’s gonna be Gran.

16. Erika says:

I agree there’s no way they kill off Eric AND Bill. BUT: what if Sookie can come to the rescue but only save one of them…who would it be??

17. Danielle says:

It’s adele stackhouse she’s listed on imdb…russell isn’t listed for that episode

18. Barry says:

My coder is trying tto persuade me too movve to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    Butt he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?

Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

– équipement de protection individuelle
    – vêtements de travail
    – vêtements de pluie
    – masque respiratoire
    – équipement dee protection individuelle
    – masquye respiratoire