Grey's Season 8 Promo: Meredith Is [Spoiler]!

The first on-air promo for the new season of Grey’s Anatomy drops quite a bombshell right out of the gate, so think before pressing play on the video we’ve got here.

Grey’s Exclusive: Ellen Pompeo Weighs In on Mer-Der Fight: ‘He Needs To Get Over It, Quick’

The promo, which debuted on ABC over the weekend, sheds light on the specific punishment being served Meredith in the wake of the discovery that she tampered with Derek’s Alzheimer’s drug trial. (“What did I do, what did I do?” indeed.)

Ellen Pompeo Opens Up About Her Uncertain Grey’s Future — and Likely Successor

You’ll also catch displays of Alex’s persona non grata status (as the one who ratted out Mer) and be reminded of Cristina’s stance on motherhood. But lest it all be angst, you’ll spy two (seemingly) happy people falling into bed together.

Spoiler! Grey’s Anatomy‘s New Chief Is ‘As Surprised As Anybody Else’ By the Decision

Grey’s Anatomy premieres its eighth — and potentially very transitional — season on Thursday, Sept. 22, with a two-hour episode.

Loading video...

1. Lily says:

Was that Jackson and Lexie in bed together? Ugh, so sick of them already. All they is have sex. Hoping they won’t last this season and maybe Mark and Lexie will finally reunite.

Feeling bad for Meredith, wondering how that will all play out. Also feeling badly for Alex. And hoping they stay true to Cristina’s character. I want to be excited about this season, but you never no with Shondra.

2. Bev Okin-Larkin says:

Honestly, I haven’t glanced at it – but not totally surprised – I am only with show because of Yang and Bailey characters.,, they should circle the creative wagons and give us fans a great final season.

• Megan says:

I totally agree. Bailey and Yang are the only characters worth watching for anymore. I really hope they “bring everything home” so to speak this season. It makes me miss the earlier seasons.

3. lolo says:

yay! so pumped! but I hope she’s not permently fired, and thing get good (yes get good) with derek. and everything eles looks exciting! and mer looks really pretty at the end!

4. Justine says:

I hate Jackson…worst character ever. I wish Lexie would just get over it and get back with Mark.

5. Walter says:

I have to say, even though it was “Adele” and all, that was a real bonehead move for Meredith. Derek is right when he said “What did you think was going to happen?” But he is being a bit of an *ss when it comes to being her husband. He did nothing to support her, and in fact abandoned her. I’ve always thought the relationship was a bit icky, I wonder if they’ll kill Derek because Patrick’s contract is up…

• Irishgirl says:

I’ve always thought Derek was a pompous jerk. It doesn’t surprise me at all that he basically left Meredith flapping in the wind. If Meredith were bleeding out of her eyes, I doubt he’d even hand her a tissue.

• Cindy says:

I don’t think he really wanted to abandon her though because he went to the house that they were building,their dream house, to sleep that night. He doesn’t want to give up on her but he feels trapped, he is a bad decision maker (Addie and Rose, he chose them over Meredith but regretted it in the end). And when they end seasons at that house they always come back stronger than ever, though I don’t know how that will work this time. Shonda likes to leave us hanging but I think they will have a decision made by the end of the premiere.

• Rk says:

I have a feeling Derek knows that Meredith has the Alzheimer’s gene – remember she took the test but never got the results? I think his fear of losing her to the disease has fueled his anger – here he is trying to save her and she puts Adele first and messes with his plan to be her hero. His ego is twisted in knots but I’m betting he gets a major wake up call and ends up asking her to forgive him for not appreciating her compassion for Adele in light of all their history.

• Ramona says:

That is SUCH a good theory actually!!

• SD says:

I wish Meredith would pick up the test results on her way out the door.I mean can her day get any worse? It seems so silly that those results are just sitting there.Meredith is tough. She was handle it. Was also hoping that the season would open with Derek waking up to a torrential rain storm and getting soaked. A little zap of lightening to scorch that hair wouldn’t bother me either.

• Nancy says:

I wasn’t surprised because spitting out insults and running away is what Derek does best, but I think they are not going to address much of this. Shonda believes this mess of a relationship is what “true lurve” looks like and so it’ll all be forgiven again by the time the season opener is over.

• Rhonda says:

But if you remeber…the Chief said that “Adele” was to be taken care of no matter the cost

6. Holly says:

Who was that in bed? It didnt look like Lexie…

I dont think Mer will stay fired and I think Derek is being such an a** – I dont get it. He is making me like him less and less as this series progresses.

I hope Christina will stick to her guns and terminate her pregnancy, that is what her character would do. She does not want children – however, she should get her tubes tied now.

I am anxious to see how Alex navigates through this impossible situation.

And if Mark and Lexie dont get back together soon, I am gonna scream.

• wooster182 says:

It looked like Derek’s sister or that character standing behind Alex when Arizona tells him everyone hates him. It doesn’t look like Lexie…

• Ariella says:

Pretty sure it is Lexie (don’t know why they darkened/shadowed that clip so much; trying to make people wonder?).
        Look at recent(ish) pictures of Chyler Leigh; her bangs are cut the same way.

• LittleMo says:

Sorry but I dont’ agree with Christina terminating the pregnancy. That’s Owen’s child, too. People get on a soapbox and preach about how men need to step up and support their children, pay financial child support, be there to help raise them, etc. and all of that is true. At the same time, those fathers have a right the equal right in making the decision of whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. Even though it’s the woman’s body who “houses” the child and gives birth, women don’t make the babies by themselves so they should not have the right to make this kind of irreversible decisoin by themselves. And I’m female myself.

• khia213 says:

She took his opinion on the issue and decided against his position. That’s all he gets. He doesn’t get to force her to give birth. And unless he can absorb the risk of her life and her health and the damage to her career, he simply doesn’t have as much at risk as she does. The Taliban, however, does agree with your position.

• Drew says:

There’s been no sign of her life or health being at risk, so those points are invalid. As for her career, Bailey seems to be doing just fine.

If you are for equal rights, then that means that either men should have a say, or they shouldn’t be forced to support children that they don’t want. Women get to choose whether they want to be mothers and want their lives to change, blah blah blah. Men don’t have that right? That’s sexist.

There are many ways that she could have prevented herself from getting pregnant if she knew that she didn’t want to be a mother. Especially since she’s been through this before. She was irresponsible not to think of that. Now other people are involved. Legally, she might have the right to do whatever she wants. Morally, she’s a selfish, irresponsible d-bag, and if she were a man, I don’t think there’s a woman here who would disagree.

• mary says:

I couldn’t agree more! Cristina always have been selfish about everything. I wonder how she have friends and a husband in the first place.

• Liz says:

You are completely right khia213. You don’t force a baby (or the possibility of a baby) on a woman’s body. Her body, her choice.

• Drew says:

Nobody forced the possibility of a baby on anyone in this scenario. She’s a doctor and should know pretty well where babies come from. She should know the chances of getting pregnant and if she didn’t want kids, she would take steps to prevent that from happening (again, it’s not like this is the first time she’s been here). Obviously, she did not do this very well.

You say that you can’t force a baby on a woman… so if she wanted the kid and Owen wanted nothing to do with it, would you say that she’d have no right to force a child on him? It’s his life. His future. His wallet. His family. Any rational person would see him as a deadbeat and the scum of the earth, right?

• Anna says:

The “her body, her choice” argument is incredibly simplistic. Drew is right – if we are going to force men to be responsible for their children when women decide to have them, then their opinion should matter when they want to care for the child as well. I would never let a man bully me into getting an abortion, but I do know that it is morally wrong to get rid of the child on my own, especially if the father is my loving HUSBAND who wants that child.

• Tina says:

I agree 100% Owen wants the baby issue needs to be address I have seen this happen in real life. Poor guys have no say in a baby they want but held accountable to for ones they didn’t.

• Megan says:

Perfect logic, Drew. Thank you for considering the case instead of repeating the overused phrase “her body, her choice” without even understanding what that entails in this situation.

Poor Owen. Christina is being (as expected) so insanely selfish and inconsiderate.

• ROBBIN says:

I am prochoice but it doesnt mean not giving the father of the child equal say so in what happens. If SR goes through with having Cristina do this it is sending the wrong message about the abortion issue. The biggest thing is that it should not be used as a birth control method

• Gretchen says:

When a man can carry a pregnancy, he can have equal say.

• Jennifer says:

I agree. She’s an MD. She’s been pregnant once before on the show. So it’s pretty obvious that she knows the risks of what having sex brings. No preventative is 100%. As her husband he has the right to expect her not to terminate, especially if he feels so strongly against it. If you want a 100% chance of not getting pregnant, (sorry to be so blunt… but) keep your legs closed. Period.

• Gretchen says:

We could apply that to Owen–if he wants a kid so much, keep his pants zipped until he meets a woman who also wants a kid. He knows her views on kids.

• anon says:

it was jackson and bailey. jackson cant get enough of ‘dat brown suga’

7. Dick Whitman says:

Sold!

8. Annie says:

Yang! I want more Yang in this season if it might the last, as for the couple, it looks like Jackson and *cough* Suzie Pepper/Kitty Romano *cough* (trying to avoid using her name in the show?). I hope Meredith isn’t permanently fired either, I want a happy ending for her and Derek after everything they’ve been through.

• Amber says:

That’s funny, I always think of her as Suzie Pepper and Kitty Romano too. I think that actress was really good as those two characters. I dislike her terribly on Grey’s. Suzie Pepper showed how hilarious she could be, and Kitty Romano was just so sweet and heartbreaking, you had to feel awful for her being married to a man who didn’t love her. Shaunda really knows how to write terrible material for great actresses. She ruins everything.

• Amy says:

She was amazing as Hannah on Everwood too! Don’t forget that!

• muffin says:

Sorry, but the actress on her Twitter feed confirmed that it was Lexie.

• Lucia says:

Sarah Drew confirmed in one of her tweets it was Jackson and Lexie. She said April is definitely not hooking up with Jackson.

9. Christina says:

That was Bailey and her nurse boyfriend falling into bed together. And thank god she had some sort of happiness storyline too. She has been a bit underused because of her whole divorce thing. Bailey deserves every happiness.

It looks like a good season to fix everything halfway through to ruin it again in a new way.

10. Holly says:

Annie – That is what I was thinking! But I wasnt sure…

11. Carrie says:

I wish this site worked better on the iPad. I can never watch a single video….

12. Holly says:

That didnt look like Bailey and her nurse dude… Besides they have already were having sex last season, that wouldnt be anything exciting. I hope they stay together, though – I like them as a couple.

13. matt says:

My guess: Meredith will be fired for a short time until Owen becomes chief (as Webber will resign due to Adele’s illness. Then, Owen will hire Meredith back.

• Ryan says:

Seriously izzy can cut an LVAD wire but BAD Meredith you’re fired?
      This show is so inconsistent with it’s already crazy plotlines

• Liz says:

No kidding!
        And Derek is such an *ss…

• Nara says:

I thought the LVAD cover up was ridiculous, but I could see why it could be very hard to cover up that someone messed with the clinical trial. They stressed again and again that the FDA is having a close eye on this and even if the board would decide not to fire or suspend Meredith, the FDA would have to react in some way. But anyway. I don’t need the show to be completely unrealistic again just because they’ve done it before.

• Bella says:

The difference is it costs a hospital millions of dollars to start a clinical trial, and the truth is Meredith wouldnt just lose her job she would properly lose her medical license.

• Ellie says:

What I never understood about this story line is that when drugs are in a clinical trial and someone wants them but does not qualify for the trail (for example, they were already in another trial that would invalidate the results for this trial, or they are not technically sick enough to qualify for the trial) then they can be given the drug under a ‘compassionate use’ basis and NOT be included in the trial.

problem solved

• anon says:

budget cuts… you know how it is

• Steph says:

The twisted way the writers think I can see Owen telling Cristina he’ll hire Meredith back IF Cristina has his baby. Nothing like a little emotional manipulation/blackmail from the men on this show. Derek used this tactic when he told Meredith he’d hire Stevens back if he was chief IF she rolled over on Richard and his drinking.

• anon says:

true, but owen has no control over who gets hired or fired, not even the chief had a choice by the looks what he said to Meredith when she was fired

14. Gabby says:

I will not be happy with Grey’s until Mark and Lexie are back together and HAPPY. And Stuff works out between Owen and Christina

15. Deion says:

Get him Christina!

16. aussie says:

When you see Owen and Derek in the background, i think it’s the chief walking out the door after telling Owen he is the new chief.
    Definately Jackson/Lexie in bed :-( i also want a Mark/Lexie reunion waiting for the Shepherd family reunion to bring them back, Yes Mamma Shepherd to slap some sense into them lol.

Go Cristina go deck that douche.

Yes Mer What did you do? What did you do? Looking forward to this season even more now.

17. blahdeeblah says:

Oh my… emotionally gripping much? I’ve always loved Grey’s season promos. I do hope Cristina does give Alex the good beating that’s way overdue since Season 1. Poor Meredith though. My heart is crying.

18. Mia says:

She should be fired and stay fired. She can pretend what she did didn’t affect the trial, and sure maybe it won’t matter to the actual data which patient got the real drugs, but someone has to be held accountable. There’s a patient who was supposed to get the drug but didn’t because of Meredith and if the drug is proven to help, that person and their family got screwed out of more coherent time together. The only reason she wasn’t fired immediately is because the chief feels guilty over his affair with her mom.

• blahdeeblah says:

Oh my goddessness. You so did not watch the show right? Please check your facts before coming here to spew your self-righteous crap.

1) She didn’t affect the trial because the patient who was supposed to have gotten the drugs coded and died before they could inject him. So she switched the results with Adele, ergo, no one missed out on their drugs.

2) Which essentially means that no family got “screwed out of more coherent time” together, so your argument has a huge gaping hole.

3) Your sweeping assumption that the Chief “feels guilty over his affair” is so flawed because Meredith switched the drugs so Adele (the Chief’s wife) could get it instead. And he feels guilty because he sort of pressured her into doing it.

Please read up on the story before shooting your mouth off. It’s rude and disrespectful.

• Tara says:

Finally! I’ve been preaching the “she didn’t affect the outcome of the trial” for awhile now.

• Tarc says:

While I agree with the idea of your comment, her actions DID affect the trial – it was obviously cancelled (or would be if this were real). Of course, all the details of a real clinical trial were completely wrong (for example, the surgeon would never know what vial was test or control; that would only be known by the people compiling the data at the end, so there would be no connection at all between patient identity and outcome). There are abunch of other safeguards, but you get the drift. Mer would never be able to influence the trial in the real world.

• Marie says:

Meredith affected the trial the second she broke into the secure lab and opened the envelope. She got caught, results get voided, everyone gets screwed and she gets away with it because someone won’t have the balls to keep her fired.

• Stephanie says:

Most of the characters on the show over the years have done something that would have gotten them fired in real life. This is just drama for drama sakes and Meredith will be back to the hospital soon. I doubt they would have the main character not involved in the hospital setting for any length of time. Besides I can already see a recycled story line coming up. The patient who should have gotten the drug instead of Adele will show up in terrible shape and/or die and Derek will put Meredith on the case to teach her a lesson about ramifications to her actions. Just like Hahn put Izzie on the patient who she stole the heart from. Real life? No. Entertainment? We’ll have to wait and see.

19. Babygate says:

Ok, that on the bed looks like Avery but I’m not sure that’s Lexie because of the bangs. It’s bad enough that Mark and Lexie are not getting back together, I hope Lexie and Jackson are not the only couple to get the hot sex/loving scenes. They are not the most compelling or interesting couple by a loooong shot. The more we see of them, the more glaring the absence of the other couples becomes. Avery is hot but he’s a bit of a dud and he whines like a girl. And Lexie is cute but immature. I’m actually hoping for more MerDer, Crowen and Calzona love. Focus on those. Let Avery and Lexie stay in the playground… PLEASE!! And I am loving Mer as a mom. She’s all grown up now…

20. CIndy Favre says:

sent chills down my spine…..OMG!!!

21. Brock says:

I thought it was Bailey and the Chief in bed.

I paused it. I thought the light made the hand look white, but don’t look like Avery AT ALL.

22. Ethan says:

The only characters I care about are Meredith and Cristina. I am really looking forward to see how they handle Cristina’s pregnancy. I don’t care for Lexie/Mark/Jackson (will this never ends??). ED and JW can’t act their way out of a paper bag.

23. Donna says:

I’m hoping that Mer’s inevitable reinstatement stems, at least in part, from Webber and Derek taking responsibility for their own parts in the mess.

Webber sent the unmistakable message that the rules weren’t as important as helping Adele in his efforts to get her into the trial. When, as someone in a position of authority, you send the message that rules aren’t important when they get in the way of the outcome you want, you can’t get too pissed when your subordinates follow your lead.

As for Shepard, had he designed his study competently, it would have been double-blind, and neither he nor Mer would have known what any patient was getting, meaning Mer couldn’t have pulled the switcheroo. If you refuse to follow the sort of basic experimental protocols for protecting the integrity of an experiment, you shouldn’t be surprised then your experiment’s integrity is compromised.

Of course, just because I wish it so doesn’t mean I expect it to shake out that way. Webber has other, bigger fish to fry, and, as was noted above, Derek’s so consistently unsupportive of Mer and unwilling to see his own flaws, he wouldn’t piss on her if he accidently set her on fire.

• Mooshki says:

It was double blind. Meredith broke into the private records.

• mooshki says:

Okay, after googling the definition, I guess it isn’t double blind since they know the results during the surgery, but Meredith would’ve broken in to find out what Adele was getting anyway before her surgery, and she would have found some other way to make sure Adele got the drug. I mean, who didn’t see that coming the second Adele was diagnosed?

• blahdeeblah says:

It was double-blind. But the patient that was supposed to get the drugs died on the table before they managed to inject the drugs, so Mer knew at least that that particular patient was getting the drugs. She figured since he was dead, everyone would be none the wiser as she wasn’t shortchanging anybody.

• Tara says:

As soon as Mer and Der open the envelope during surgery, and see whether or not the patient is receiving the drug, they are no longer blinded, only the patient is still blinded.

• Tarc says:

Incorrect. The injections would have been coded, and the only connection between the sample and whether it was test or control would be a masterlist, kept separate from everything else (and locked up, under the responsibility of a study manager/ coordinator). As the clinician, it’d be unlikely that she’d be able to find it, even if she tried. The injection codes and the results would not be coordinated until after (at least a round) of the study was complete, and the not by the surgeons…

• Mia says:

Meredith is a grown woman who should know by now that if someone else breaks the rules, that does NOT give her the right to shatter the rules. What Meredith did invalidates the hospital as a research facility, meaning not only are the results from Derek’s study voided but the results of the Chief’s and every other study going on at the hospital, plus no doctor there will be able to get approval for another study.

24. Nathje says:

I think wooster182 is correct, it’s not Lexie, it’s not her nose, but it does look like the nurse behind Arizona when she’s talking to Alex

25. Shar says:

More Calzona and Christina i hope. Great acting skills by the 3 actresses

• LittleMo says:

Ok with Christina but more calzona? Are you out of your mind? Last season wasn’t Grey’a Anatomy – it was the callie and arizona show and a lot of fans – myself included – are sick of looking at them. Enough already. Give other couples and storylines equal air time.

26. Dominique says:

I feel soo bad for Alex, and I’m glad Mer’s getting punished for what she did.
    Ahww and yay for Lexie/Jackson! I love them, i think they’re so good together.

27. Holly says:

I dont understand why they showed Jackson and Lexie having sex in the promo – like it something new and shocking… Why even put that in there?

28. Adele says:

This promo makes me concerned that Grey’s is going back to its lazy ways. Meredith did something wrong. She should not only be fired but should have her medical licence revoked.

As for Alex…they hate him based on that? She was in the wrong, he ratted her out – at least he wasn’t lying to everyone. He’s always been a douche and shall continue to be one. I like him that way. He at least knew the difference between right and wrong.

As for Cristina and Owen. I hope she sticks to her guns. At the end of last seasons finale I was disgusted by all the female characters being yelled at and made to feel less/wrong because they didn’t agree on a variety of issues. Some people don’t want to have kids regardless of their love for a partner. Why on earth did he think she would change her mind? She’s Cristina Freaking Yang.

Just hoping there is less Calzona this season because it wasn’t that interesting, baby or not.

• LittelMo says:

If Christina was positive about never wanting children, then she should have taken the steps to make sure she never got pregnant, i.e., tubes tied, permanent sterilization of some sort, etc. Now that there is a bay, it’s not just hers, it’s Owen’s child, too. Fathers have equal responsibility for supporting their children so they should have equal say in a decision like this one.

• Celine. says:

Of course not they don’t have EQUAL say. Men have a say, and Owen expressed his opinion and she listened to him, but in the end it’s the woman’s body so the woman’s choice. It’s the woman who will have to suffer all the physical and hormonal changes, SHE will have to suffer during chilbirth, not him… Maybe she should have have taken a more radical step to never get pregnant (even though the pill is supposed to be enough), maybe she just wanted to have the choice to have a child LATER in life (I don’t remember if she said she never wanted kids or just right now), but the fact is, accident happens, and that shouldn’t force her to have that baby if she doesn’t want it.

29. Shayla says:

OK What Meredith did was serious and in real life? Yes absolutely a fireable offence.

But this is a show/hospital where FAR FAR worse things have not resulted in firings: a few examples? Cutting an LVAD and so stealing a heart. Performing (and assisting) surgeries with a hand with nerve damage. Cutting half a woman’s brain out (and Derek? She stood by you every step of the way with that!) Operating while not sober. Interns doing operations on each other.

And these are just the examples that come off the top of my head.

• @Shayla says:

Exactly! In real life, every one on this show would be fired and have their license revoked.. but then there wouldn’t be a show. So, in Grey’s world, Meredith being fired isn’t likely to last. I mean, it’s called Grey’s Anatomy.. and I think everyone has made it pretty clear that Lexie is NOT the Grey in the title.

30. madhatter says:

I think Owen and Christina should sit down and actually talk about the options. So far it’s been Owen suggestions and Christina refusing to even consider them. I think that as a married woman she should consider her husband’s opinion. That being said, if after talking honestly and openly with him about all their options, she still has the abortion, I think that would be within character. I think it would also be the only way for them to stay together. Owen seemed more upset that she wasn’t even considering him in her desicion than he was about her desicion.

31. Holly says:

I CANNOT stand Arizona!!

32. lothiriell says:

Oh no jackson and lexie again !!! Can’t stand them at all! I just want mark and lexie back together

33. Sue says:

There was a lot going on in that promo! Meredith fired, Derek being his normal jerk self, Alex and Cristina getting physical, Cristina stating she doesn’t want to be a mother, and Meredith saying disbelieving, “what did I do? What did I do?” as she has Zola in her arms. That baby grew a lot in a few months! Is Meredith off the rails here and snatching Zola and running? There is a way to the outside from the tunnels as Izzie brought her old high school teacher into the hospital that way.

34. Jess says:

It doesn’t look like Jackson and Lexie are in bed…the woman looked more like April.I might be mistaken though, since I’m hoping for something like this happening so that Lexie and Mark can be together again.

35. Jennifer says:

Screw all you Jackson/Lexie haters!! I love them together. They’re sweet and cute. They make a great couple. Mark had his chance and blew it enough times. I can’t tell though who’s in bed with Jackson. You’d think it’s Lexie but I can’t be sure :(

36. ana muller says:

I feel so bad for Mer ): But I’m REALLY glad they decided to focus on the originals again, seeing as some of them (or all of them) are leaving next year. I actually wouldn’t mind if this was the last season, it would be kind of perfect to see Grey’s returning to it’s roots for the final year. And I know it’s a long shot but it would be awesome if Izzie came back to get closure with Alex , I feel like they don’t really know what to do with his character since she left.

37. kritika kapoor says:

i honestly think christina doesnt want to have a baby because of the trauma she went thru when she was pregnant with burke’s baby. that was devastating for her and maybe she thinks it will happen again and hunt will never be the same especially after he worked on his own personal issues for her because he loves her!!!

38. Kristi says:

I just hope it’s not another season of kicking Meredith around. Let something go right in her life!

39. Jules says:

I hope we get a lot of Callie/Arizona! Man, do I love them! I don’t know why but they must be the cutest couple the show has. :) Jessica Capshaw & Sara Ramirez are both such wonderful actresses! I am curious which story line Shonda’s gonna give them. Maybe a little scoop into Arizona’s former life?

40. mpna says:

At the bed is Jackson but I am not sure if it is Lexie. We know that Jackson is couple with Lexie so why they show them…. I am not sure but I think that the girl is Meredith. Look her eyebrows. Lexie has thiner eyebrows but maybe I am wrong……
    And I believe that Jackson must be with Aipril, Alex with Izzie, Mark with Lexie, Christina with Owen and of curse Meredith with Derek!!

41. Jim says:

Look, I’m a gay guy and I am done with Callie/Arizona. They can live happily ever after for all I care. Move to the south of France. Start up a Peds clinic. Just don’t ram that storyline down my throat any more.

42. daphy says:

For sure Meredith is a good mother and Christina must take an example on her!