Hidden Seeker: Bridget Regan's NCIS: LA Role Is Shrouded In Secrecy

Get More: Casting News, News

Fans of CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles, the defunct action-adventure series Legend of the Seeker and/or its star can file the following under “Innnteresting”: The hit procedural is keeping Bridget Regan’s guest-starring role under wraps, despite my best efforts to procure some intel.

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Both NCIS Shows!

Speaking with the usually freely teasing Shane Brennan on Wednesday night — and after only being able to get Regan’s guest gig confirmed — I asked the NCIS: LA boss to shed some light on who the brunette beauty is playing.

“I… I might hold back on that,” Brennan responded, carefully. “Only because if I get into that character, it might reveal something.”

Video: Romance Ahead for NCIS: LA‘s Geek Squad?

During our full fall preview conversation, Brennan repeatedly mentioned that the first four episodes of NCIS: LA‘s new season — the first of which, TVLine just scooped, plays out in real time — will revolve around the immediate aftermath of the season finale, including Hetty’s fate and Callen’s true identity. So, can we at least assume that Regan appears somewhere during that stretch?

“She is… somewhere… in the early episodes,” Brennan allowed.

Picking up on Brennan’s staunch determination to keep Regan’s role under wraps — her character’s identity must truly be some manner of spoiler — I asked if Seeker fans might at least watch for the actress to kick some ass on the CBS crime drama, as she often did as Mother Confessor Kahlan Amnell.

“They’ll got a lot of satisfaction from what she does [on NCIS: LA],” Brennan answered. “And they’ll just have to watch to see if she gets to kick ass!”

Comments (31)

• I loved Legend of the Seeker! I am so glad Bridget Regan will be on NCIS: LA. :)

Comment by Mikaylah – August 4, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Reagan was one of the few good things about Legend of the Seeker. The show itself left a lot to be desired.

Comment by Jimmy – August 4, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Unfortunately yes. Bridget was one, if not the only good thing on that show… :/

Comment by Jazmin – August 4, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Tabrett Bethel is another….I know she is going to be in some crime show pilot (“Poe” I think, though looks like a prime candidate for early cancellation), but I feel we have only seen the surface of what Tabrett has to offer….not to mention the possibility of more Bridget/Tabrett hotness :)

Comment by Tusk – August 4, 2011 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I forgot to mention the missed opportunity of Bridget playing Wonder Woman…would never have been cancelled before it started if they cast Ms. Regan in the title role. She already has the action/fighting chops and would have looked incredible in the outfit. Would also have been an opportunity for a Regan/Bethell face off casting Tabrett as a villain. A guy can dream can’t he?

Comment by Tusk – August 4, 2011 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thank God she didn’t get cast as Wonder Woman. That show was a disaster waiting to happen and would have dragged down anybody associated with it. Bridget deserves better.

Comment by Dav – August 5, 2011 04:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bridget,u re a dream of perfection.

Comment by Taiwo – August 23, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her and anything that gets her on my tv.

That’s a yay!

Comment by sadtroll – August 4, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This woman needs to be a big star. Loved her on Legend of the Seeker!

Comment by Will – August 4, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see her on my tv again. I wish she was on another awesome show that I could watch every week.

Comment by xav – August 4, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bridget and LOTS! I can’t wait to see her and I hope she gets more than one episode because WE her fans, can’t get enough of her!!!

Comment by ivan gonzalez – August 4, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yep. Innnteresting. I really liked the season finale of NCIS LA. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Comment by Renee – August 4, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaa Cant wait 4 this episode to air! LOVED her in Legend of the Seeker. Her and Craig Horner along with the gorgeous Tabrett Bethell were AMAZING! Its so nice to see Bridget doing new stuff, so happy for her. and really hope Craig Horner can follow in her example & pop out into the spotlight a bit so we know what he’s been up to 4 the past year… so proud of the former Mother confesser! =)))

Comment by allisa – August 4, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bridget Regan is a great actress and I cannot await to see her. I live in Europe and here are so much Bridget Regan fans too. We all await the date of showing the new possibility to see this wonderful actress. ;) I hope that we can see more from her.

Comment by Gregor Golle – August 5, 2011 01:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bridget Regan!!! She should have been Wonder Woman!!

Comment by jay – August 5, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yesssss! Its crime that she hasnt been on a tv show since LOTS. This means Im going to have to watch all of NCIS:LA now to catch up on the show so I could watch it for Bridget Regan

Comment by mike – August 5, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her! Looks like I got a reason to tune into a show I do not watch. Thanks Matt!

Comment by Jem – August 6, 2011 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s great to hear that Bridget will be in this show. I’m from Europe and have been a big fan of Legend of the Seeker (because of Bridget) and will watch the episode just because she’s in it. Hope it will give her the recognition she deserves!

Comment by Angie – August 6, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really miss Bridget at the Mother Confessor in ‘Legend of the Seeker.’ So many fantasy shows keep popping out, but nothing comes close.

ABC Studio has a gem and hope they bring it back.

Comment by Laura – August 6, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see that episode! Bridget is so wonderful <3 P.S. Bring back Legend of the Seeker!!

Comment by Magnoly – August 7, 2011 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m so excited to see Bridget on this show! I don’t watch NCIS but it does look interesting, and I’ll for sure watch it to see Bridget awesomeness! Loved her in LotS :)

Comment by Sara – August 7, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg! so excited. im not actually a fan of ncis, but i am a huge admirer of bridget regan. she takes my breathe away. absolutely stunning at the same time talented. i hope she gets a very interesting role:)

Comment by phoebe101 – August 8, 2011 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe this! She is going to make the episode she’s in EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING BACK LEGEND OF THE SEEKER!!!!!!!

Comment by Stephen – August 9, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Bridget Regan, Can’t wait to see her again. I never watched NCIS before, but I will DEFINETELY be watching just to see her. She totally stole my heart in Legend of the Seeker!

Comment by Gary – August 9, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Concur totally! I would watch Bridget Reagan read a phone book, . . . in Spanish! LOTS was great because of her and I want to see her again, and again!

Comment by Richard (no, not that one) – August 17, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sure that whatever kind of artistic project Catherine get in, will be a sucess. Certainly, she’s a wonderful actress. I’m still waiting the hoollywood producers pay more attention on her talent. I just can’t believe that she wasn’t invited to work in a great movie, with a great character. In “Best and the brightest”, her character was too small. Yes, it was good character. Ok, it was a great job, she did great as usual. But I believe she deserves more. Too much more! She can act, she can dance, she can produce and, my god, she can sing!!! What a lovely voice she has! Come on, movie Producers! There is a great female artist just waiting for a great oportunity in a “big screen” project!

Comment by Anderson CorCino – August 9, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bridget Regan is one of the best actress out there. Love her, she is amazing……

Comment by Hilda S. – August 11, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bridget was awesome on Legend of the Seeker. She is one of my new fave actresses. I know she will be great on NCIS:Los Angeles.

Comment by Chanelle LeBlanc – August 13, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see Bridget in The Game of Thrones, or The Borgias. She is so beautiful, and can really act!

Comment by sherry – August 24, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Bridget. Go Bridget.

Comment by dhwang – September 22, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Bridget Regan on legend of the seeker as Kahlan Amnell. I’m very excited for her to be guest starring on ncis:la and her other show hide that’s coming out on Dec 6. I also had and idea if they didn’t bring back LOTS for season 3, they should make it into a movie 3 parts like the matrix. Love Bridget Regan hope to see more of her on t.v.

Comment by Jaleesa Dennis – September 29, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post