Comic-Con

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Private Practice, NCIS, True Blood, Parenthood, Tree Hill, and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Got any Private Practice scoop? —Jamie
Ausiello:
Something happens during the season premiere that tickles the funny bone of the man upstairs, because sources confirm that the title of the hour is “God Laughs.” I can’t imagine he’ll be giggling in the opening minutes, however. I hear the episode picks up right where the finale left off — with Pete on the floor clutching his chest.

Question: Is there anything new on Supernatural? —Elena
Ausiello:
You do not want to miss this season’s second episode. Trust me.

Question: So, Alona Tal certainly seems to be indicating on Twitter that we’ll be seeing some form of Jo again in Season 7 of Supernatural (relevant tweets pictured here).  I don’t suppose you could scrounge up some details for us desperate fans? —Kat
Ausiello:
The only detail I got is that she will, in fact, be back. Does that help?

Question: Bones exec producer Stephen Nathan caused a frenzy on Twitter with his tweet about “a very comfortable bed.” Was he talking about my favorite duo (I’m talking about Brennan and Booth, just so to be clear) sharing a bed in the Nov. 3 season premiere? You know you want to answer this one. —Amanda
Ausiello:
“Isn’t it enough that I said the bed was comfortable?” Nathan responds. “Do I have to draw pictures too? Leave it to your imagination, because I’m a lousy artist.” (BTW, in case you didn’t hear, Bones‘ Comic-Con panel has been scrapped. Adjust your schedules accordingly.)

Question: Some Glee scoop, please. Any idea on when we’ll know one way or another if Chord Overstreet is going to return or not? —Mike
Ausiello:
We’ll hopefully have a definitive answer in time for Sunday’s Glee panel at Con (moderated by yours truly). And trust me when I tell you that that won’t be the only piece of news that comes out of that session. Hint: Stay close to TVLine around 10 am PST. Come to think of it, you might want to make TVLine.com your default homepage Thursday through Sunday, as the site will be a veritable Con-apalooza. Team TVLine will be bringing you scoop and spoilers on your favorite shows via exclusive video, panel recaps, party highlights and more. Also be sure to follow me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello for exclusive behind-the-scenes pics, video and scoop from TVLine’s private interview lounge. The Con is on, people!

Question: Congrats on the Glee moderator gig at Comic-Con? Can we send you questions? —Mark
Ausiello:
Yes, send your Qs to AskAusiello@TVLine.com ASAP, but do me a favor — PLEASE include “Glee Panel” in the subject line.

Question: Where are Community‘s Emmy nominations? Where?! —Silvia via Facebook
Ausiello:
They’re waiting with open arms in 2012. Along with the nods we expected (hoped for? demanded?) this year for Cougar Town, The Middle and Southland.

Question: So excited about Michelle Forbes’ Emmy nod for her wrenching performance in The Killing. Any news whether she’ll be back for Season 2? —Katie
Ausiello:
Forbes is still waiting for some kind of official word. “I haven’t heard anything from anyone,” she confesses. “I have no idea what the future holds. But they’ll be going back in the writer’s room in the next couple of months, so I guess we’ll know then.” (Psst: I have it on good authority she’ll be back.)

Question: I know I am way late, but I blame the “working two jobs” thing! Still wanted to try and get in to your Aushole bash at Comic-Con. —Jenn
Ausiello:
Unless one of those jobs is as Shonda Rhimes’ assistant and the other one a Snapple delivery person there’s nothing I can do for you.

Question: May I please get admittance to the 3rd annual Aushole bash at Comic-Con? – Matt
Ausiello:
It depends. What’s your day job?

Question: Is the Aushole Gathering restricted to those over 21? —@Max_Lee via Twitter
Ausiello:
Yes, the elaborate poll dance special guest Zachary Levi is performing demanded it. That and no minor should ever bear witness to me drunk on both alcohol and attention. Hey, speaking of Mr. Levi, his Nerd Machine empire is hosting a number of truly awesome panels at a little slice of heaven called NERD HQ throughout the convention. Click here for ticket information, and remember — all proceeds benefit Operation Smile.

Question: Now that Mrs. Ari has left her husband, any chance we’ll be seeing an Ari/Dana Gordon hook up in the final season of Entourage? —Alice
Ausiello:
I’ll say this: Constance Zimmer (a.k.a. Dana) will have carnal relations with a major male character within the first three episodes of Season 8.

Question: Is there anyway to get some Parks and Recreation scoop in celebration of their Emmy nods, and as consolation for the greatest comedic ensemble on TV right now being snubbed in the supporting actor/actress categories? Please? —Charlotte
Ausiello:
You got it! If the scheduling can be worked out, Paul Schneider will be back as Mark for an arc this season. “We had a storyline for him last year but then the season got cut short,” explains exec producer exec producer Michael Schur. And what exactly WAS that storyline? “When Mark left he said he wanted to go work for a local construction company. So there’s been a storyline floating out there that a project that that company’s working on intersects with the parks department and he comes back into the world and has to deal with the old gang again for an episode or two.”

Question: I’m dying for some major 90210 scoop! What’s going on with Adrianna in Season 4? —Ken
Ausiello:
When she’s not begging for Silver’s forgiveness, she’ll be working at Liam’s new bar. And looking for a new boyfriend to work out her considerable issues on. Oh, and in case you’re wondering how the show plans to deal with the kids going to college, news flash — they won’t. Only one series regular will be attending college full-time.

Question: I have to know, any idea if Terry and Arlene’s baby on True Blood is actually evil, or is Arlene just paranoid? —Hanna
Ausiello:
Having seen the next three episodes, I’m gonna go with evil. Look for that little demon spawn to develop a bad case of pyrokinesis later this month.

Question: Any True Blood scoop? —Deb
Ausiello:
Move over Eric/Sookie/Bill. There’s a new triangle in town, and the participants are named Hoyt, Jessica and Jason. Elsewhere, a major female character will soon be in desperate need of a plastic surgeon, while a major male character takes on a  surprising dual role. And I know I told Eric/Sookie/Bill to move over, but let’s bring ‘em back for a second. Feast your peepers on this tantalizing tease for the Aug. 21 episode: “Convalescing after her latest near-death trauma, Sookie envisions a world where there’s room for both Bill and Eric.” If that’s not a euphemism for a threesome I don’t know what is.

Question: How many episodes of NCIS will Sarah Jane Morris appear in this season? —Gia
Ausiello:
At least one — the Sept. 20 season premiere. “Sarah Jane Morris will be coming back, but what our NCIS Agents need from EJ might surprise everyone,” teases exec producer Gary Glasberg. “People should expect the unexpected.  A lot of questions will be answered in the first episode and there will be plenty of fun, intriguing story tidbits layered in that will resurface all season long.”

Question: Any scoop on Season 9 of One Tree Hill? Is James Lafferty returning full time for Season 9? —M Smith
Ausiello:
How’s this for a riddlenigma: James will only be appearing in half of this season’s episodes, but Nathan will remain the focus of the entire season. Hmmm…….

Question: I read a spoiler that said that a “SWAT-like college security sergeant” would be an added character on season 3 of Community, and it reminded me of the secret service woman that Abed attracts the attention of in Season 2, and that got me wondering if Abed would have an honest love interest in this upcoming season. Got any scoop on that? —Bea
Ausiello:
Sure don’t. I do, however, have some additional details on that sergeant character you speak of. “Nunez” is described as a “tough male or female” that runs security at Greendale as if he/she were a member of a SWAT team. In other Community casting news, the show is also looking for an actress in her 50s to play Dean Pelton’s joyless, button-collecting secretary. Got casting tips for either part? Deposit ‘em in the comments!

Question: Do we know how long Jason Ritter will be sticking around Parenthood this season? —Jen
Ausiello:
He’ll be back for what exec producer Jason Katims calls “a significant number of episodes” beginning with the Sept. 13 season premiere when Mark and Sarah have a run-in at the high school. “Sarah is having a heated exchange with somebody, and he witnesses it,” Katims previews. “So they meet again in somewhat of an embarrassing moment for her.”

Question: Do you have any new scoop on Dexter? —Marcin

Question: I am dying for a Burn Notice spoiler. —Stephanie
Ausiello:
The character played by Chicago Code/Friday Night Lights alum Matt Lauria in this Thursday’s episode shares a past with Michael. “[He's] someone Michael knew when he was in the Armed Forces, and he is, in a lot of ways, a younger version of Michael,” explains series creator Matt Nix. “He broke Michael’s marksmanship record. He has a problem related to his sister. And the intelligence services have been sniffing around his character, so he comes to Michael and Michael teaches him what it is to do things Michael’s way… He really wants to just run in and kick ass. So we really got to answer in a fun way for us, ‘Why doesn’t Michael just run in with a gun and bonk people on the head or shoot them or whatever? What would it mean if he did? Like why does he do things this way and why is that a good idea?’ And Michael really gets to mentor this guy.”

Question: Do you have something, anything about The Good Wife?! —Celine
Ausiello:
Early in the season, two major characters will meet for the first time. And from the looks of it, it’s going to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! See you at Comic-Con! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

Comments (129)

• This whole Chord business is dumb. If he’s being a baby about not getting a series regular spot then drop him; it’s not like he’s important.

Comment by ju – July 19, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think he’s ever complained about not being a series regular. It’s FANS that are complaining. He never said he wouldn’t come back. He wasn’t made a series regular so people assumed he was fired when that’s not the case at all. He’s still expected to be in the next season and will most likely be made a regular in Season 4.

Comment by Captain – July 19, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Sam’s in the same year level as the rest of the characters (and I’m assuming he is), then Chord won’t be made a series regular in Season 4 because everyone’s supposed to graduate at the end of the season, right?

Comment by airhead – July 20, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • on a stupid show with a bunch of ugly kids? umm he can do better.

Comment by lorna – July 19, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chord hasn’t said anything about this, so why are you blaming him? The press were the ones who started all of this by saying “Chord Overstreet OUT!” and the fans were upset.

Comment by Angel – July 19, 2011 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, Supernatural, not JO! I know you <3 recycling dead characters but not herrrr. She was SUCH a whiner.

Comment by kristine – July 19, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is that a female thing? I heard that Supernatural female fans just can’t stand other female characters, especially ones who have a love interest with one of the boys!

Personally I’ve never had an issue with any female guest star. They usually have nice bodies and some of them can really act!

Comment by Gavin – July 19, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a female fan of the show and I liked Jo. I also liked Pamela, Bela and the original Ruby and I loved Ellen. There have been a lot of terrific female characters on the show.

Comment by Carrie – July 19, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Good on you! I too loved all those. Also loved the crossroads demon and the reaper!

Comment by Gavin – July 19, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Tessa is the Reaper and which Crossroads Demon? All of them? Even the guy ;-)

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 05:05 PM PDT
        • AMEN to Ruby 1.0! Katie Cassidy is an absolute GODESS and kills every scene she’s in no matter what.

Comment by Captain – July 19, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with you those were awesome female characters I loved jo,ellen,pamela,and bela and both the ruby’s :)

Comment by Kayla – July 19, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m a female and the thing that bugs me more on the show is exactly the lack of female characters. There are episodes that don’t feature a single woman. Honestly, they’re so rare that I treasure every second there’s a chick on screen, even if their role sucks. I’m so very tired of the sausage fest.

Comment by Patty – July 20, 2011 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no, it’s not a “female” thing. thanks for being sexist though, that’s nice. I don’t care about any of the “love interests” the guys have. I liked Ruby and Anna and Bela, for example. Jo’s appearances prior to her death were just whiny and obnoxious. She was an immature child who had no idea what she was getting herself into and wouldn’t listen to anyone about anything. why not bring back Bela? or Pamela? or someone who was at least compelling in some way.

Comment by kristine – July 19, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I wasn’t being sexist. I just asked the question! If you are referring to my joke at the end of the message, it was just a light hearted pun. I’m pleased to see some Bela love. I read on a few sites that Lauren Cohen was the least popular guest star and was deliberately written out the show because of negative female fan reaction. Which is why I asked the question.

Comment by Gavin – July 19, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I loved Bela, she was a fun adversary for the boys, since she used her knowledge of the supernatural for personal gain and money — and didn’t care who she hurt. I really do wish they hadn’t written her out.

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 05:07 PM PDT
        • What’s sexist is calling strong females whiny and obnoxious just because they’re remotely a love interest and they’re pretty. Just admit that’s why you don’t like her because your description of Jo isn’t in the least what was shown on screen.

Anyway, glad Jo’s back.

Comment by pria – July 20, 2011 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • yes i love you for saying this i <3 jo and i hope shes in more then one episode but i doubt we'll get that she didnt deserve to die in my opinion thanks for this it really cheered me up =)

Comment by cas ryan – July 24, 2011 08:45 AM PDT
        • Jo was killed off way to soon and I felt that there should have been that moment right before she died where she confesses her love then a kiss. I like that she is young and how Dean’s role could get emotional and protective in a relationship with Jo. I also see Jo going on the road with them where the relationship could grow a bit before the uh-huh episode. The last relationship with that women and her son was flat.
          I want to turn off the TV feeling the love of the characters and the pain of the relationship all at the same time. Buffy magic!

Comment by Joesy – August 30, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i loved much of the girls but not meg 1.02 or 2.0 or ruby 2.0. genevieve, however was horrible and nearly ruined s4 for me. ugh.

Comment by lorna – July 19, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you I liked some of the female characters i basically liked all of them and i liked Jo to and i loved dean and her together and i know i dream that i’ll get dean and the actor that plays him but i know i won’t you agree lol :)

Comment by Kayla – July 19, 2011 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • im so glad someone else on here loves dean/jo <3 =)

Comment by cas ryan – July 24, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am a female and would love to see more a** kicking females who don’t get killed, and I certainly would welcome those boys have any kind of relationship – which means we’d get to see them with their shirts off, and that’s never a bad thing ;)

Comment by Poppy – July 20, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • are u nuts the episode she dies in is one of the best of the series due to her giving her life to save the brothers despite killing the mother oops oh yea tht might b spoiling it

Comment by devin – July 19, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Am I nuts? No. Can you work on your spelling/grammar/punctuation? Might be a good idea. Jo didn’t even get the freaking job done, she was all self-sacrificing but died before she could even do it – her mom had to blow them up. Ellen was awesome. Jo was not.

Comment by kristine – July 19, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry but Jo was awesome. She saved Dean’s life in her last episode, that’s why she ended up dead — Ellen did what she had to do for the boys and her daughter.

By BUABS Jo had grown up a lot, she handled Sam as Meg damn well, she found Dean, pulled the bullet out of him and knew he lied when he said he was going to call. She shot him down when he finally came on to her because she knew she was better than that… Jo was a great character with great potential.

But wait… all of this is my opinion. And guess what you hating her is your opinion. We’ll agree to a disagree how about that.

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *claps* well said totally agree

Comment by cas ryan – July 24, 2011 08:49 AM PDT
        • Wow, you’re coming off sooo jealous that Jo got some Dean-esque affection… btw rapid blood loss can often keep anyone from accomplishing a mission/goal.

Comment by Jolene – July 19, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I say YES YES YES YES YES YES to Joanna Beth Harvelle! I LOVE Jo, Jo is awesome and I was sad we didn’t get to see her when we saw Ellen last season. So Yes, I”m glad she is showing up in whatever shape and form it is, I Just hope she won’t be evil or mean to them and it’s a great show up like with Ellen.

Love Alona Tal, she’s kickass!

the SPN female haters do not speak for all fans.

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah Tessa, yes that’s her. All of the crossroads Demons except Mark Shephard hahaha!

The return of Jo should be awesome. I wonder if it will be this years time travel episode!

Comment by Gavin – July 19, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So you did like male crossroads demon that drunk sammy dealt with after Dean went to Hell then ….. good to know ;-)

Comment by raelee514 – July 19, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree what you said I love Joanna Beth harvelle:) and all the other stuff oh when you saw that episode do see dean said jo’s name twice and had that certain face on him when bathalzer told sam and dean that jo and ellen are suppose to be dead and when castiel woke sam and dean up dean asked castiel about ellen and jo i seen his face when he said jo’s name he basically had a sad face :( but i think that means he missed he don’t you think.

Comment by Kayla – July 19, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kristine, I find it funny that you complain about her being a whiner. When I read your comment, it sounded to me like a tween doing what they do best-whining.

Comment by Josh – July 19, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been saying it since the third episode, I think that the weird creepy voodoo doll that Jessica gave to the baby is the one causing all the trouble, not the baby itself. (Prior to that I think she was paranoid.) They were careful about not showing the hand that wrote the message on the wall in the last episode, so I’m calling it now, creepy doll.

Comment by Ben – July 19, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dunno, bad sh-t was happening BEFORE Jessica gave them the doll (burst blood vessel in Arlene’s eye) and I don’t think it was paranoia/coincidence. However, at first this plot seemed convoluted because Rene wasn’t supernatural so it’s not like the baby is “real” demon spawn, but maybe Arlene’s failed Wicca abortion “did something” to the baby in utero?

Also, looking forward to Jessica/Jason–should be hot, they’re the best-looking people on TB ;)

Comment by Alicia – July 19, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed – the doll was put in Hoyt and Jessica’s house by Summer, Hoyt’s crazy ex. THe doll is cursed, and now Arlene thinks it’s the baby. Everything that happened before could be coincidence. This has been my prediction since the finale last year when there was a creepy shot of the doll under Hoyt’s bed – I figured it was a curse on his and Jessica’s relationship. Remember how much they were fighting when that doll was around, only two weeks ago? Obviously I don’t know for sure, but it’s my best guess.

Comment by Nicole – July 20, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Supernatural spoilers…. LOL! Very helpful, Ausiello! Tease!

Comment by Shaula – July 19, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just cannot wait for the Eric and Sookie scenes. Jessica/Jason seems interesting. We’ll get some sexy scenes, that’s for sure.

Comment by Alex – July 19, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LIVE for Eric/Sookie scenes. Seriously, some of the best stuff eva!

BTW Totallllly called Jason and Jessica. This must be the relationship Alan Ball mentioned awhile back that was surprising and that we’d see the start of last episode.

Comment by Danielle H. – July 19, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now, this is a show that knows how to make a come back: I love what they’ve done with Sookie and Eric this season and I can’t wait to see what happens with Jason & Jessica! I wish the Crap Diaries wouldn’t be such a loser when compared to True Blood!

Comment by Guess – July 20, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jo! I will definitely tune in for those episodes. Glad to hear she’s coming back. The show just isn’t the same (not as good) without both Ellen and Jo.

Comment by Autumn – July 19, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve missed Jo SO MUCH!!! I can’t believe she’s finally coming back, her storyline with Dean was FAR from over when she died.

Comment by Guess – July 19, 2011 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Jo but not with Dean. She’s too “little sister” or something. That said, it’ll be nice to have her back. I LOVE Ellen. I was so happy when she was back for that one episode this past season. Is she coming back, too?

Comment by Sarah – July 20, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In my opinion, Supernatural was getting WAY too gayish (hoYaYish?) after Jo Harvelle died, I get she’s not Castiel or Sam but, frankly, I’d rather like for Dean to end up with the right WOMAN (which is what Jo was for him), even is said woman is not me.

Comment by Guess – July 20, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The next time,you could give us something about Gossip Girl,it would be great.Not guest star,please,we had enought of them.We care about the mains,Chuck,Serena,Blair..

Comment by koii – July 19, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see character actress, Edie McClurg, play Dean Pelton’s secretary on #Community. I think her unique voice would complement his unique voice.

Comment by Luminosity – July 19, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is brilliant!

Comment by Josh – July 19, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This would be perfect, and I’m sure Dan Harmon would love to do an homage to Ferris Bueller, so win/win.

Comment by Nicole – July 20, 2011 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll take Mary Kay Place for a hundred, Alex!

Comment by jules – July 19, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • kalinda and eli will meet for the first time considering they’ve never met and are both awesome

Comment by t.t – July 19, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really, they’ve never met? Like, SEEN each other? Or do you mean been properly introduced? Because I’m sure they know of each other.
      That scoop has me perplexed; how is it possible that two MAIN character are meeting for the first time…

Comment by Alicia – July 19, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. Alan Cumming said Eli and Kalinda had never had a scene together before in a recent interview. Their friendship is sure to be epically awesome.

Comment by Amy – July 19, 2011 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh, this is going to be so awesome…
        can’t wait!

Comment by fancyfootwork202 – July 20, 2011 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When I read that interview and then saw this scoop, I knew it had to be them! Brilliant, going to be amazing!

Comment by LeAnn – July 20, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my guess too. I am sure they may have seen each other and know who each other are, but now that Eli will be at the office full time, they will get to meet and interact and it will be awesome. They are perfect friends for each other!

Comment by Mandy – July 20, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the BN scoop! I would really like to know more about Falling Skies. Will they keep the same writers and producers as season 1? Is there any hope they are listening to the fans and will make some changes?? It has potential to go from good to great.

Comment by Katie – July 19, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The “Good Wife” Scoop has to be Eli and Kalinda, right? I feel like they’re the only two characters that haven’t interacted yet.

Comment by Andrew – July 19, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hope so. alan cummings said his and kalinda’s characters have never interacted before on the show and now they’re going to be working in the same building

Comment by kevin – July 20, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Kalinda and Eli! Alan Cumming said he would love to work with Archie.

Comment by Amber – July 19, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zachary Levi’s POLL dance??? Snicker!!!

Comment by calico – July 19, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So any Smallville scoops ;) anyways…..glad that EJ just in one episode …that’s all and thanks for the scoop.

Comment by Tiva4Life – July 19, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad to hear SJM (EJ) will be in at least 1 if not more (really hoping for more) eps this season. EJ was a very interesting character in OLS & would have been more so depending on what got cut. Like her chemistry with MW (Tony). She definitely helped him lose the idiot Tony mantra he’d been saddled with the last several seasons. Good luck to GG & the cast

Comment by as524 – July 19, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Were we watching the same show? She actually reinforced his idiocy–his lack of focus in the squad room because he’s busy looking over his shoulder watching her. The juvenile way he was positioned between EJ and Gibbs in a power struggle. G0d, the closing arc of NCIS was a spectacular letdown.

Comment by Sam – July 19, 2011 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t see any of that in OLS which, after all, IS what I referred to.

Comment by as524 – July 19, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • so “yay” EJ seems to be the mole. How creative. Well after the chip arm thing they HAVE to bring her back.
          I am really ok with it for 1-2 episodes if the story is good and she’ll be just a random figure.
          Or just have a short appearance.
          Most people do not want her to come back…
          I want her to come back in order to wrap up her story.
          Letting the chip thing drop would have been an error as well.
          The CBS poll proved that EJ is not appreciated among the broader part of the fandom. I doubt she’ll be back for more or two episodes.
          I love SJM and she’s so pretty. But I do not appreciate her character although they kind of “revived” my interest in the character in the finale.
          But it’s not enough to make me wanna keep her as a permanent recurring.

Comment by Svenja – July 19, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i really want ej to be the mole tiva forever

Comment by barkingowl – July 22, 2011 06:45 PM PDT
      • I so agree with you! The shower tramp just made Tony look deseparate and silly! I think she made me dislike Tonys character more!There was no interaction! She told him she hated his cologne,wanted to know where he was,why he did not call,that he was scared of Gibbs but she wasn’t.(Because she was sec-nav niece)The time they did talk was to imply she was in his apartment with his tee shirt on!They tried to make us think he was not really a playboy! I do not know about you but I have been watching from day 1 and now they are trying to say he was engaged and he serious.Then he jumps in the shower with EJ what day 2. LOL.I can not take his character serious!

Comment by barb – August 9, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sir, will you kindly get as much scoop as possible on SPARTACUS when you’re at ComiCon? Especially how Liam McIntyre looks and sounds. Now that GAME OF THRONES is over I’m really feeling the loss of SPARTY (and GoT, of course but it comes right after SPARTACUS so it’s mitigated somewhat). Thanks!

Comment by Emma – July 19, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? EJ is coming back on NCIS? I guess CBS doesn’t read it’s own polls as over 80% did not like this character. I guess Gary G is going for a 1-2 punch…lackluster finale and a subpar premiere. Will someone please bring back Shane Brennan and Jesse Stern? You know…the folks that understand story arcs and the characters in general.

Comment by Dee – July 19, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alteast, we can hope its only for the one episode. New season hasn’t even started and I am missing Jesse Stern already. Maybe EJ will come back and then quickly get reassigned to somewhere far, FAR away – somewhere so far people forget she even existed.

Comment by Shayna – July 19, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jesse? sure…although he’s the one who basically messed up the penultimate ep of the season….unless that was the final edit.
      SB? oh heaven’s no! he’s done enough damage to NCIS as is. he needs to stay far, far away from valencia

Comment by as524 – July 19, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well you think Jesse messed up the episode. I think it was one of the best episodes of the entire series and that pyramid was the biggest mess ever.
        At least SB was the one who caused the ratings to go up.

But I disagree with those, who are mad about the scoop.
        Seriously she cut out a sodding chip outta her dead agents arm. They HAVE to bring her back for logical storyline purposes.
        I would be even mad if they didn’t. I definitely want that story to be wrapped up soon and a proper ending for EJ. Bring her in for 1-2 episodes, give her an ending and move on. That’s what I would like to see and I hope they’ll do so

Comment by Svenja – July 20, 2011 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • actually no, I don’t think JS messed up SS. Think he wrote *exactly* the story he wanted to tell for his final script….but for those who are ticked at GG for killing Franks, all the Tony can’t concentrate cuz of EJ & stuff of that sort….it’s JS who wrote Franks’ death after all.

Comment by as524 – July 20, 2011 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The NCIS scoop makes me ill – definitely not watching the season premiere. Geez !

Comment by oscarschoice – July 19, 2011 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree I will not be tuning in for season 9!Thanks for the warning!

Comment by Bobbie – July 19, 2011 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I literally had to cover my mouth because I was screaming when I saw the news about Parks & Rec.. If they manage to bring back Brendanawitz that would be f***ing awesome!!

Comment by Linda – July 19, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally! As I mentioned below… just imagine the Mark/Leslie/Ben love triangle. Well Leslie will totally stay with Ben but I would just love it if Mark tried to take Leslie… :DDD

Comment by tvnut014 – July 19, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a massive fan of Adam Scott and love Ben, but I am SO EXCITED that Mark is coming back too. I loved his character – can’t wait!

Comment by Nicole – July 20, 2011 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I adore Paul Schneider, so this is beyond exciting. To be perfectly honest, he is the reason I gave Parks & Rec a chance. I was totally rewarded, because the show is awesome, but a return by Mark would be epic. It would certainly complicate things for Leslie and Ben. Seeing Adam Scott and Paul Schneider together would make my day!

Comment by Mandy – July 20, 2011 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amen!

Comment by Kc – July 19, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clarification, Amen to Dee’s comment. (so much for reply to this post)

Comment by Kc – July 19, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmmm more disappointing Bones news. Sounds like Nathan doesn’t care for what the fans think. But good Parks and Rec news!!! I can’t wait for Ben to find out about Mark/Leslie. How much do you want to bet that Mark is gonna find someway to try and get Ben jealous. Of course Mark had no interest in Leslie before… but that was only cause she was available. Squeeeeee!

Comment by tvnut014 – July 19, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Disappointing in what way? Yeah, Mr. Nathan’s response brought the snark, but based on what he said, the bed is what people are hoping it’s for. So I can’t understand disappointment.

Comment by Wendy – July 19, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was hoping the bed Stephen Nathan was referring to was the one with the tufted headboard that we saw in the opening shot of the Season 4 finale when Booth is sleeping and Brennan wakes him up.

Comment by Lisa – July 19, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Never know! Maybe they’ll dig it out of set storage. :)

Comment by Wendy – July 19, 2011 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That was also the same bed that they used with Hannah. I’m sure it’s still there is Booth’s apartment set.

Comment by Jillian – July 20, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised there’s nothing about how Tyler Hilton is coming back to One Tree Hill as Chris Keller for the ENTIRE final season! I wonder if that has to do with Nate. I’d guess he’ll be in a comma or some crap… maybe he’ll die? Oh boy.

Comment by Auds – July 19, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It seems that the writers of ONe Tree Hill want to end this show on a happy note; for instance the 8th season ended perfect, that’s because they didn’t know they were getting picked up again. They didn’t find out until a week or two later after. So I doubt they’ll kill off Nathan.

But that’s great for Tyler. I love him. Chris Keller was such a great character. I wish they’d get Hiliarie and Chad back.

Comment by Brooke – July 20, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TRUE BLOOD BITCHES! Can’t wait. :D

Comment by mel – July 19, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210′s kids aren’t going to college? What is it? One Tree California?

Comment by Plommu – July 19, 2011 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some of the characters did in fact go to college and that is shown in flashbacks. There was a time jump of four years from the end of their senior year, Season 4 into season 5 so they wouldn’t have to deal with all of the characters either in different places or the absurd route of them all attending “Tree Hill University”

Comment by Kate – July 25, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for Dexter to come back!

I thought Supernatural was canceled 2 years ago. It really started to suck in season 3…

Comment by Melissa – July 19, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • umm no it started to suck in s6. s3 was great

Comment by lorna – July 19, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any news on Gossip Girl ? I need Dan & Blair spoilers …

Comment by Bonbona – July 19, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew it, Jason/Jessica! I’m okay with it at the moment even though I do like her and Hoyt. Well I think most fans of Dexter hated Angel and Maria so I guess that is a good thing they are divorced.

Comment by Samantha – July 19, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, ask the Glee writers when are we gonna see Rachel Berry’s dads since her mom is coming back.

Comment by Meg – July 19, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want them to cast Lem and Phil (Malcolm Barrett and Jonathan Slavin) from “Better Off Ted” as her dads just because I love them together and they’re hilarious.

Comment by laylagalise – July 19, 2011 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This. SO MUCH.

Comment by Nicole – July 20, 2011 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are a genius. Best idea ever!

Comment by Mandy – July 20, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • fantastic idea.

Comment by murley – July 21, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some Suits info would be great especially about Harvey and when he’s going to find a special someone in his life….pretty please!!!

Comment by Sparky – July 19, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would like to see Kristen Johnston as “Nunez” on Community, w/possible Abed hook-up.

Comment by DV/StL-MO – July 19, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark Brendanawicz! That is going to be seriously awkward on so many counts – Ann Perkins, Andy, Leslie and Ben! And awesomesauce! I was bummed when he disappeared into the Pawnee void.

Comment by Amy – July 19, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the two characters on “The Good Wife” who are going to hit it off are going to be Kalinda and Eli. Though I suppose it could be Lisa Edelstein’s character and someone else, but my money’s on Kalinda and Eli.

Comment by laylagalise – July 19, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the news on The Good Wife, Mike! Hope everyone’s right and it’s Eli and Kalinda. Also thanks for NCIS news, though I’m not really excited about EJ coming back.

Comment by Lia – July 19, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For The Good Wife i’ll bet it is Eli and Will. Or maybe Eli and Kalinda. But one of those two.

Comment by Ashton – July 19, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has to be Eli and Kalinda. Eli is on Peter’s side so I don’t see how he can have a friendship with Will.

Comment by Ethan – July 21, 2011 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God, I hope they kill Pete. I hate him.

Of course, after that I’d like them to kill Violet, Sam, Cooper…Charlotte and Addison can go to Seattle Grace together and it’ll be like Private Practice never happened!

Comment by Ben – July 20, 2011 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^ THIS! THANK YOU! :D (I don’t hate Pete and I actually like Cooper) but Addison NEEDS to go back to Seattle ASAP. And Charlotte is the best character on PP so if she goes to Seatlle, it would be perfect!

Comment by Roma – July 25, 2011 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol. i’d agree with this statement but, i think all of Shondaland’s shows are beyond the saving grace of an Nth Addison return.

they should just let all those brilliant actors go and look for more rewarding film or tv work elsewhere, let the good memories of Grey’s and PP (if it had any) linger in people’s minds and not continue to stab at the corpses of these dead shows slowly on TV every week. just sayin’.

Comment by Nina – July 25, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh no i hated jo i wish they d stop bringing her back/mentioning her i thought iit was the right decisison to write the roadhouse out as fialed experiment in season 2 ,and it s not female characters i loved lisa

Comment by jana – July 20, 2011 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy to see that I’m not the only one excited about Paul Schneider returning to Parks and Rec. It always bums me out that so many other fans of the show consider Mark to have been a waste of space. The Leslie/Mark scenes in the season one and season two finales are some of my favorite dramatic scenes in the entire series.

Comment by T – July 20, 2011 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Edie McClurg for Dean Pelton’s secretary on Community!

Comment by Juan – July 20, 2011 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Question: Do you have any new scoop on Dexter? —Marcin
    Ausiello: One of the show’s couples won’t survive the year-long time jump between Seasons 5 and 6. When the show returns this fall, LaGuerta and Bautista will have gotten a divorce, but per exec producer Sara Colleton, “It’s a very amicable one.”’

Is this the recent blind item about a show taking a flying leap? Because I hadn’t heard of a time jump on Dexter until now..

Comment by Jooshua – July 20, 2011 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh wait no Dexter didn’t end in May..

Comment by Jooshua – July 20, 2011 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like you are behind on yout True Blood episodes. They already showed Pam’s messed up face on last Sunday’s episode and the previews for next Sunday.

Comment by Mika – July 20, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Edie McClurg for the secretary job on Community?

“Oh, he’s very popular, Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads — they all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude.”

Comment by Bob – July 20, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you, Ausiello.

Comment by sara – July 20, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i bet the two caracters meeting for the first time in the good wife are eli and kalinda!!

Comment by amanda from brazil – July 20, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About Bones…I think SN just wants a comfortable bed for himself in his office-but I would love to be very pleasantly surprise when I watch the Nov. 3rd premiere…and B/B are in bed together with him rubbing her belly. :)

Also…I am absolutely mystified about why they cancelled Comic Con. It’s nothing serious. David, Hart and Stephen all tweeted about getting ready for season 7…and that Emily would be shooting in the lab today. If anything serious was going on with her pregnancy…they wouldn’t be shooting today. David doesn’t seem to have any personal issues…so I think it’s because of shooting. They only have a limited amount of time to shoot all six episodes before Emily is due.

Comment by Jillian – July 20, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am dissapointed to read that Sookie might go back to Bill later this season… I really like her relationship with Eric. Bill is a great character, but I liked when he dated other women. Eric and Sookie have so much sexual chemistry and their scenes are the best! So far we only got teased with Sookie and Eric, and now we are going back to Bill? I think a lot of fans will be upset about this. I mean, we 3 seasons of Sookie and Bill.

Comment by summer – July 20, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As everyone else has been saying, my first thought regarding the Good Wife spoiler is Kalinda and Eli. I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out… can you imagine the acting magic when Alan and Archie are put together?! I’m delighted, because Kalinda really needs another friend right now (Cary is well and good, but he’s in the SA’s office and under Peter now, so it’ll make things complicated). Plus, it will be interesting to see how this will affect poor Alicia… she already has a difficult relationship with Eli, and given the recent bombshell with Kalinda, it doesn’t seem like she’ll have many people on her side! I see her and Diane perhaps becoming closer, especially if the romance with Will doesn’t work out. Phew!

Comment by Ashley – July 20, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about delicious DEXTER? When’s he coming back on?

Comment by Judy – July 20, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thankks for the Good Wife news. I just want to know when Kalinda and Cary are going to finally get together?

Comment by Paula – July 21, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 4 of 90210 should at least take place 4 years into the future skipping the college years.

Comment by Steven – July 25, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post