Glee Project Winner 'Not Who You'd Expect,' Says Ryan Murphy

Get More: Glee, News, Reality TV

Ryan Murphy’s résumé includes everything from Nip/Tuck and Popular to Eat Pray Love and Running With Scissors. But his latest endeavor, The Glee Project, which airs Sundays 9/8 c on Oxygen, ranks as “one of my favorite things I’ve ever done,” says the writer-director-producer. Not only will the winner of this fledgling reality competition score a seven-episode arc on Glee‘s upcoming season, explains Murphy, but the reality spinoff has had the unexpected bonus of inspiring his fictional writing, too. Specifically, Sunday’s Glee Project episode involves a shocking revelation by a contestant that Murphy says he expects to inspire a future story arc on the Glee mothership. Murphy shared some added tidbits about what to expect over the course of the Glee Project season:

If you think you’ve already pegged the eventual Glee Project winner, you’re probably wrong. | “The person that we ended up picking is not who you would expect, but is so talented that it’s really inspired us as writers,” says Murphy. “The person who wins is not necessarily the best singer or the best dancer. It’s the person who can serve Glee best. What kind of character did we need for next season? That’s the person who won.”

You won’t have to wait long for the winning contestant to make his or her Glee debut. | “Our first episode back [on Glee] is always auditions,” Murphy says, and that’s exactly when you should expect The Glee Project champ to turn up as a McKinley High student who’ll try to earn a spot on the New Directions squad “in a different and unusual way than what we’ve done before.”

Murphy didn’t concern himself with whether contestants were naughty or nice outside of challenges. | “I don’t care if you’re likable, but what I do care about is ‘Are you professional? Do you have a good attitude?’ That’s really important to me,” he explains. To that end, the first two contestants to get the boot this season — Bryce and Ellis — both had minor clashes with Glee‘s behind-the-scenes gurus during the course of the show. “The person we’ve chosen has a great work ethic, really wants to be there, and having hung out with that person now quite a bit, is actually very lovable,” says Murphy. “People are going to go crazy for them.”

Murphy admits he wasn’t a perfect Glee Project judge. | “I made a huge mistake at one point in the season,” confesses the producer, who arrives each week to see the Bottom 3 contestants perform a song, and then confers with his fellow judges about which one to cut. While editing one particular episode, though, says Murphy, and seeing the doomed contestant’s full contributions, “I was like, ‘Holy s***! I make a big mistake!’ The episode was one where that person was having a bad day, and got voted off; I look back and I think, ‘I wish I would have kept that person on.” Asked if he invites said contestant to make a return to the competition at any point, though, Murphy remains coy: “Maybe I do. Maybe not.”

The Glee Project champ got the stamp of approval from the current Glee cast. | Murphy explains that by using Glee staples like Darren Criss, Dot Marie Jones, and Idina Menzel as Glee Project mentors, he was able to get a better idea about which hopefuls had “the potential to be really big breakout stars” and which ones his current cast “would want to hang out with day to day.”

Because he was casting for an undetermined role, Murphy says the contestants’ abilities to inspire the creation of potential characters became particularly important. | “It wasn’t really just a talent competition but also a personality competition,” he expains. “Show us who you are. Let me see as many facets to you as I can. Let me be inspired by that. And thus create a character which shows off quite frankly not just the best of who you are but also your flaws.” Murphy says it’s not unusual for him to draw off the experiences of his current cast when he’s writing a script, either. “Lea Michele has learned not to tell me anything about her life because I’ll put it into the script,” he says with a laugh. “You write what you know, as they say.”

Are you watching The Glee Project? What do you think of it thus far? Who are you rooting for and against? Sound off below, and for all my Glee Project news and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Comments (637)

• I hope it’s Damian.

Comment by Abbey – June 24, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s way to bland. It needs to be the guy with the dreads or the tall pretty girl with red hair. They look most different for the glee cast, have good voices and atitudes.

Comment by Miriam – June 24, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really like samuel! (dreads) He definitely stands out in a crowd and I feel like he has a more feminine looking face so it would be interesting to see what the writers could do with him!

Comment by jesse – June 24, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Samuel is so good they should have put him in at the start!!!!!!
          Lindsey’s good to but i don’t think the others like her much :(

Comment by kalltheway – July 30, 2011 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I don’t know who is going to win, but I am drawn to want to see Samuel. He seems so real, yet talented. Cameron is adorable, but sometimes I think he’s trying to be a hipster, and it isn’t totally him. Of course, they are all talented, but I think Samuel would be different and interesting.

I did think that Marissa left too soon, and am sorry about that.

Comment by Molly – August 1, 2011 02:26 PM PDT
          • uhh really shes ustfake and a bully

Comment by ccaaiittiiee – August 2, 2011 12:12 AM PDT
          • Cameron quit, so I want Sam Or Lindsay, or maybe Damian

Comment by Gleeproject – August 2, 2011 10:22 PM PDT
          • i think LINSDAY SHOULD WIN SHE SHOULD BE THE WINNER OF GLEE SHE IS PRETTY AND SINGS GREAT i vote for LINSDAY

Comment by denisse – August 3, 2011 10:09 AM PDT
          • I do hope that SAM wins!!! He’s awesome and so was Marissa. Lindsey is good…. but it seems like that’s it. I don’t think I would want to see her on Glee personally her nor Damien. Damien should go back to his old group he was already famous!!! GIVE IT SAMUEL!!! He’s cute and fun!

Comment by cheria – August 4, 2011 10:47 AM PDT
          • I 100% agree with Cheria! GO TEAM SAMUAL, I loved marissa I think she should be in the final 4. I think Alex shoulve gone home, he thinks hes better then the others. Lindsays goodl I wouldn’t mind her winning, she could be like Rachel’s rival in the New Directions or something. Damian I cant tell if I really want him to win or not. EITHER WAY I LOVE SAMUAL!

Comment by Lauren – August 20, 2011 01:25 PM PDT
      • I really want Marissa to win and it very well could be her since he said you “wouldn’t expect” it (she’s been given little screentime so far). However, seeing as he’s casting two other females for next season, I’d say the winner is a guy. In that case, I hope it’s Samuel.

Comment by Captain – June 24, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • me too!!! I love Marissa!! I Hope She Gets The Part!!

Comment by rianne – July 10, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i think samuel or hannah should win.Lindsay does not sing good,she sucks.i dont like her.

Comment by daniela – August 3, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I WAS HOPPING MARISSA WOULD WIN. SHE IS SO CARING AND EASY TO RELATE TO HER

Comment by GLD2BHZ – August 12, 2011 05:27 PM PDT
        • i think linsday should win or damaian theyre my favorite and make good couples too but i dont think alexshould win hes gay and ugly

Comment by samantha – August 3, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I totally agree with you on the Damian thing. But Lindsey YUCK!!!!! She is NOT right for the part. Damain is so talented.

Comment by Andrea E – August 3, 2011 01:38 PM PDT
          • i know i love damian he is so cool! i wish they all should win from episode 4 and up!!8)

Comment by Christine – August 4, 2011 10:53 AM PDT
          • i completely agree- i luuuuuuuv damian!!! plus theres already somebody like hannah, linday, alex and samuel. damians 1 of a kind :)

Comment by meggie – August 6, 2011 11:06 AM PDT
          • what? gay and ugly…. i hope you dont mean that in a homophobic or hatefull way…. (besides, alex is one of the most talented guys there)!!!

Im sure HANNAH is going to win!

Comment by lucky – August 7, 2011 04:28 PM PDT
          • Well than Alex is prefect for the show. And since when is being gay or ugly a bad thing especially for glee? Glee is about being different it is about being your whole self and not giving a S*** what ignorant people have to say about them. Of the the four members still remaining, Alex would be a PERFECT choice. He seems to be the one who puts himself out there the most. He dressed in drag for goodness sakes!! Alex You Are AMAZING!!!!

Comment by Jordana – August 10, 2011 05:32 PM PDT
          • HOMOPHOBE!!!!!!!!! theres nthn wrong w/ being gay!!!!!

Comment by emanems – August 18, 2011 07:53 PM PDT
          • Really? He’s gay and ugly? You are exactly the kind of person the glee kids would want nothing to do with.

Comment by Scott – August 19, 2011 02:04 PM PDT
          • Just because someone is gay doesn’t mean you can judge him he’s an amazing singer and person from what we can see on the show and every person has there own unique style like I’m sure u dress different from other people but does annyone judge you

Comment by jess – August 21, 2011 07:26 PM PDT
          • GIRL! You need to go back to school to learn PROPER SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION!

Comment by Aggie – August 11, 2012 08:43 AM PDT
      • I think guy with dreads or Cameron. No way is it the tall pretty redhead- she’s got no onscreen charisma.

Comment by lou – June 25, 2011 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It is a boy. I know because is another interview that Murphy did he said he would be introducing a new warbler. I hope it is Cameron too! He is not the best dancer and some would say not the best singer. (I think he is though)

Comment by iamnotthattypeofgirl – July 2, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I hope it’s Cameron!

Comment by Eva – July 27, 2011 11:06 PM PDT
          • I love Cameron. I actually loved him from the start. I hope he wins

Comment by Rose – July 29, 2011 08:10 AM PDT
          • yeah i LOVE cameron and Damian!!! they both are REALLY

Comment by Lizzie – July 29, 2011 11:33 AM PDT
          • how do you know that the glee project winner is a warbler? they could be introducing a new warbler, but that doesnt mean its the winner.

Comment by ISpeakTheTruth – July 29, 2011 12:40 PM PDT
          • “Our first episode back [on Glee] is always auditions,” Murphy says, and that’s exactly when you should expect The Glee Project champ to turn up as a McKinley High student who’ll try to earn a spot on the New Directions squad “in a different and unusual way than what we’ve done before.”

So it’s not the New Warbler, and therefore not necessarily a boy.

Comment by Danielle – July 29, 2011 02:31 PM PDT
          • But in an interview he said that the glee project winner would be mercede’s new BOYFRIEND!

Comment by Jasmyn – August 16, 2011 08:05 AM PDT
        • i think linsday should win and HER AND DAMIAN SHOULD BE COUPLES THEY MAKE ABSOULETLY AWESOME AND GREAT COUPLES THERE A PERFECT MATCH THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER

Comment by jennifer – August 3, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • damian is way too talented for lindsay, and lindsay should NOT win she is soooo fake

Comment by shaniqua – August 14, 2011 05:25 PM PDT
      • will marissa be eliminated (i hope not)
        if yes, when? what episode :(

Comment by rianne – July 10, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Some people said next episode(6). I hope not tho!!

Comment by sally – July 21, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • supposedly alex goes home next

Comment by anonymous – July 22, 2011 12:47 PM PDT
          • Actually, she is… on episode 6 . And the “mistake” he talks about in the interview is just that. the fact that he sen her away

Comment by lala – July 23, 2011 10:33 AM PDT
          • marissa is eliminated in episode six…i hope damion wins!

Comment by squirt – August 1, 2011 03:59 AM PDT
        • Yeah, she gets kicked off.

Comment by HannahLynn – July 25, 2011 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i want LINSADAY or samuel or damian should win but my favotite is LINSADAY I LIKE LINSADAY

Comment by denisse – August 3, 2011 10:27 AM PDT
        • Marissa gets voted out in episode 6 :( I really loved Marissa to.
          But everyone you know that Samuel and Damian win and Lindsay and Alex also get 2 episodes on Glee. Lindsay is at a school that Kurt and Rachael try out for and her name is Harmony.
          I haven’t seen the other episodes yet so I don’t know what the others are.

Comment by Zoe – September 26, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Samuel (dreds) comes off as really fake to me. I also am waiting for his underhanded theft of Hannah’s Jack Black rip off that he passed off as his idea to come back and bite him in the butt. So far only Hannah, Damian, and Cameron have been the only people left on the show that don’t make me want to rip my hair out. And Hannah can get really old really quick.

Comment by AJ – July 25, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damian is not bland there are soooo many vids on youtube showin g his great personality and its most likey damian if you put all the puzzle pieces together or if you have been surfing the web.

Comment by Reune – July 27, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I really want the winner to be Damian too. I have followed him in Celtic Thunder for years and have seen him grow up with that group. He is not only one of the cutest guys I’ve ever seen and very talented but sweet as they come,committed to his work and even better a real team player. He doesn’t have the I’m better than everyone else attitude and as a matter of fact helps his friends out when they are in a bind and sticks up for them if he feels they are being treated unfairly. That is the kind of person you want on a tv show and especially one like Glee. Granted he needs to open up a little more and not hold back things as much as he has but I’ve seen enough of his work to know he’s a pro and when he lets loose and is having fun with what he is doing that kid is a star in the true sense of the word.

Comment by Patty – August 2, 2011 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I only like Damian cause he is a friend of Matheus

Comment by Hayley – August 3, 2011 05:45 AM PDT
          • Your so right he is the most talented on the glee project.

Comment by Ashley Bear – August 3, 2011 01:31 PM PDT
          • I agree with you. Damian is the most talented on the glee project, although he can’t really dance well he can sing really well. He is so cute and I also followed Celtic Thunder.

Comment by Ashley – August 3, 2011 01:34 PM PDT
          • i have followed him too. and he is an amazing singer and i cant believe he almost lost. THANKYOU Cameron

Comment by Christine – August 4, 2011 10:58 AM PDT
          • I agree with u I luv damien hes so funny and I luv his accent and he gorge xx

Comment by saoirse mcsweeney – August 5, 2011 04:52 PM PDT
          • I think your totally right i definitely agree with damian winning!

Comment by kaylee – August 14, 2011 10:19 PM PDT
        • damian rules!!!!!!!!!!!! who doesn”t

Comment by nica – August 10, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I disagree I think Marissa and Sam arent too different (even though Marissa already was voted off) and Damien would stand out even if its just because of his accent, its a defining quality

Comment by Kayla – July 31, 2011 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • FYI>>>> Miriam it is “too bland” “not to.” -_- and its attitudes…
        gahhhh people STAY IN SCHOOL! (-______________________-)

I think that Sam is going to win.

Cam could have had it but he quit leaving judges stumped! He would have been great on Glee! His voice is amazing, he is going places!

Sam is different and will give Glee some new flavor!

Comment by ~geN~tASTic~ – August 2, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i agree with the dreads, he’s so hot and the best singer!! i already know that he’s gonna win. oh, and his name is samuel. i love samuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by samuelLarsen#1fan!! – August 2, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damian is NOT bland!

Comment by Maria – August 6, 2011 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think the guy with the dreads is a douche.

Comment by Isaiah – August 15, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YUCK!! How can you like Samuel? Weirdo.

Comment by Addie Bouldin – August 20, 2011 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That fits Murphy’s comments– he hasn’t shown a lot of talent yet, but he seems genuinely likable and he’d make an interesting character. Plus, if he’s supposed to be Sue’s nemesis, he’s Northern Irish so that’s probably a pretty good start… I doubt Sue is a huge fan of the UK. ;)

Comment by Evan – June 24, 2011 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d like to see Damian because he is kind of charming with his irish accent…
      …But I would also like to have that Mckynleihg-whatever because she is so sweet and beautiful.
      -Alex… We already have Kurt.
      -Ellis was awful!
      -Emily is a b****, but I still like her
      -Cameron is a nerd… Artie, someone?
      -Hannah — WTF!
      -Lindsay could work, but she is like Rachel-annoying…
      -I feel uncomfortable watching Matheus performing.
      -Samuel is pretty cool!
      When I first saw it, I tought that all the males were gay…

Comment by Daniel – June 25, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ill help u with reasons y damian should win.

Marissa- like a Quinn/Brittany
        Samuel- He’s not really Glee material
        Cameron- Artie
        McKynliegh- Mercedes kinda like
        Emily- WAY too like Santana
        Alex- they’ve got kurt and blaine AND kirofvsky
        Matheus- just he didnt have that good of a voice
        Lindsay- pretty much the same as snobby rachel
        Bryce- kinda a mix of puck and sam

#TeamMcGinty all the way!!
        Hannah- could easily play lauren zizes
        Ellis- she’s gone so i dont even need to worry about her

Comment by emily – July 23, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Pleqse be Matheus! He is sooooooooo hot, small and the BEST singer ever!
          Curse EVERYONE who wants him to go home!

Comment by Alice – July 26, 2011 02:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Damian is PERFECT for the show! Riverdance episode storyline, transfer student… Damian will bring fans to GLEE! Everyone LOVES him!

Comment by lolo – August 10, 2011 04:55 PM PDT
          • He went home in episode 5 just before Marissa :(

Comment by Zoe – September 26, 2011 02:52 PM PDT
        • Thats mean they’re all good or they wouldnt be on it!!
          Linsey is like the best!! She is the best singer i think..:)

Comment by Whoknows – July 30, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • my nickname is mcginty. good to know you ppl support me ^U^. jk i know you mean damian (who i heard wins)

Comment by beeganboo – August 1, 2011 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally am Team Damian all the way.

Comment by Andrea E – August 3, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YA!!!!!! Team Mcginty!!!!!!

Comment by Christine – August 4, 2011 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Totally agree, Damian is the best!!! However, I think Cameron was more like Sam, and Matheus is kinda like Artie in the way is was into boy bands. Alex is too freaklishly like Mercedes for a guy, and everyone likes Kurt and Blaine better, so why mess with that storyline. Hmmm, but I’m all 4 Damian! He was even in the Glee movie, which was filmed AFTER the winner was announced… None of the other contestants were in the movie! Cowincidence? I think not! GO DAMIAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (and glee!)

Comment by Gleek4Life – August 12, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha so do I! I’m hoping that when he says “it’s not who you think” that he means Lindsay or Cameron. I really can’t see him on glee and Lindsay, I just cast see any of the Glee cast liking her :P Gosh, I would spend my whole day re-watching the glee episodes if Damian won. He is gorgeous!

Comment by Patricia – June 27, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heh.. I’d spend more than a day =D

Comment by Someone... – July 18, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he’s a dumb ass he’s ruining glee!!!!!

Comment by austin – July 3, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • if your talking about Damian, Austin i will kick your ass!!! hes talented and cute and amazing!!!! HE DESERVES TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

and he will!

Comment by MiKayla – August 4, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • team damian all the way :)

Comment by gabby – July 6, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian or Cameron. All are so good and it will be very hard to pick. Have to wait and see.

Comment by Sue – July 17, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really hope it’s either Damian or Cameron..they really are great, likeable, and give their full effort!

Comment by Seth – July 24, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it may be Damian. They seem to be emphasizing that the role was going to involve sexual feelings – as a nemisis. Christian Cameron would not fit that part, right or wrong. He already proved that sexual encounters would upset him. There is a pic of Damian from week 7 or 9.. sexuality, where Damian is on a bed next to (I think) Lindsay.

Comment by Robert – July 20, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah Damian and Lindsay have kissed a few times, but on facebook there was a picture of Lindsay and Cameron kissing!
        There’s also a rumor going around that Lindsay and Samuel are dating!

Comment by Zoe – September 26, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah go Damian!!!!!

Comment by Lizzie – July 29, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so does millions of other people sweet cheeks~ SPOILER: Damian is the one who has the nervous breakdown!

Comment by Mary – July 31, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, Alex has the nervous breakdown

Comment by jacquie – August 3, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • love Damian he haa depth of character and is
      smoldering hot

Comment by maureen – July 31, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hoping that it would be Damian also. But I actually like Hannah too! Would love to see Damian win as would like to see a exchange student from Ireland.

Comment by Jackie – July 31, 2011 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would to, I can totally see him as a forgin exchange student can’t you?

Comment by Ashley – August 3, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m very upset that Cameron went home. I believed in him and I loved him!!! I didn’t want him to quit :( I don’t really like Alex or Lindsay but I do want Damian to win. He’s very kind and charming. I also like Hannah as well. She has a great personality and she raps! I hope its either Damian or Hannah.

Comment by Eliza – August 1, 2011 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YESSS I HOPE DAMIAN WINS TOO!

Comment by Celina – August 4, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …Lindsay won the glee project… (so true),,, she already have a role on glee season 3…

Comment by marven – August 4, 2011 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian!

Comment by jq – August 5, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I nooo i luv Damien im Irish and i luv ppl who r lik me

Comment by kkluvsdamien – August 5, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian is the best. Hes got a great voice, hes got a lot of style. It really showed in the Lady is a tramp.He can do jazz, and he can rock the house. So what if he cant dance.

Comment by Peter Beauchemin – August 5, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s obvious that the mistake that he made was Cameron Mitchell

Comment by cooper – August 6, 2011 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, Cameron decided to leave. The mistake was obviously Marissa.

Comment by Tess – August 10, 2011 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet it is Damian! It’s said “not the best singer or dancer” which cuts out Lindsay, Alex and Samuel, so that leaves Damian! Plus the lady who plays coach Beist thinks he will win!!

Comment by Alyssa – August 8, 2011 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian is the best. From the beginning, I thought it was between him, Hannah, and Marissa.

Comment by Mary – August 8, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Only one has been Glee. Behind the scenes you’ve seen. Their fun. Their flirty,in an friendly innocent way. Their willing to put in the moves. Their there because the want to sing and perform. Looking at the Glee Project he is what we want not only in America,(because they relate to him)but relate the dream (14 away from home) and need 2 hear him sing on a larger scale. Amarica will embrace him, but Europe already has. DAMIAN.

Comment by GirlEire – August 8, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m stuck between Samuel and Damian. They are both just so different In many different ways, and either one of them would make Glee fantastic once the Seniors move on.

Samuel is that bad boy kind of figure that always has that misterious stare that everyone loves. And a plus is omg dreads on Glee? DIFFERENT! loveeeeee!!!!

& Theres the cute, irish boy with the handsome accient, deep voice and the dreamy blue eyes. Damian, He is Another different person that could be on glee! Can you say,”Oh I just moved here from Ireland”? THATS WHAT WE WANT!

Now… I started watching The Glee Project from the episode when there were 8 contestants, I know a little late! huh?

I’m stuck… Anyone agree with me? <3

Comment by Alyssa Bartley – August 8, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope it’s Damian too. I LOVE him with all my heart.

Comment by Makenzie – August 10, 2011 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME TOO !!!!

Comment by Lisa Cook – August 11, 2011 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree, Damian should totally win.

Comment by Maggie – August 12, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Def. pulling for Damian… From Ireland, strong religious back ground trying to fit in with kids at school. He could def. play the shy guy. Lindsey – thinks she’s got it in the bag, Samuel – to harsh in every seen, same thing over and over. Alex – he had one heck of an attitude of winning for the get go. Loved Cameron – his quirkeness fit in perfect. Wish he could have dealt with acting a little bit better. Erin Go Bragh..Ireland Forever – ..Go Damian

Comment by MxMom – August 14, 2011 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Damian has a quiet, but deep personality and a very expressive face – not to mention a beautiful voice.

Samuel has one look on his face all the time and it comes across as one dimensional, basically aggressive.

Too bad they did not set this up for a new male AND a new female to be added to the show. Would make sense for a freshman class to have at least two talented people in it.

Comment by Kay – August 14, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME too he is the only i will be happy with!

Comment by susan – August 14, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian is my favorite!!! Hope he wins!!!

Comment by Austin – August 14, 2011 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is clearly Damian who wins because he is not the best singer or dancer. I wish Alex would have won though.

Comment by hwkkk – August 15, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it better be damian or glee wont be good! I wanted Lindsay before but shes too fake

Comment by Ellie – August 15, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved them keeping all 4 in 9 it had me on an emotional rollercoaster at the end …. The best finally will be to … PUT ALL 4 ON THE SHOW … We already have connected with them all and would love to watch them ALL on the show!!!!!

Comment by Tam Me – August 18, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wanted Hannah but now I want Damian.

Comment by Miriasha – August 19, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lindsay wins :( i saw her walking on to the paramount lot yesterday. boo

Comment by beebop – August 19, 2011 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • everyone wants sam to win only because hes cool but thats not what glee
      is about,, i hope damian wins because he’s real,, if not damian alex,, i hate lindsay because she thinks shes racheal!!

Comment by aoife – August 21, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me to fingers cross

Comment by kelly – August 21, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good because it was, and Samuel! (they bot won the 7 episode guest star!!!) And Alex and Lindsey( who only won small 2 episode appearances.) I am very happy with this minus Lindsey. I want to push her off a clif. Lol

Comment by Monica – August 21, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the winner are smauel and damian that why they said somebody you wouldnt expect . you didnt excpect that both would win that why .

Comment by sandra – August 21, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it will be damian! i know its damian!
      im from ireland and it would be great to have someone flying the flag for us out in the states. Damian deserves it after all he did travel a very long way to be on glee project so that tells you how much he wants it.

Comment by louise brown – September 8, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • theres so much potential for each contestant and there are so many of them that i could actually see on the show. My top choices right now are Alex, Cameron, Matheus and Samuel. Would be thrilled if any of them became the eventual winner

Comment by jennifer – June 24, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg my top picks are cameron, Damian, and lindsay <3

Comment by daniel – July 4, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with Damien and CAmreron but not Lindsay I think her attitude is going to get her into trouble she needs to realise everything that she does is being watched. Although she is extremely talented.

Comment by Maddynf – July 22, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i can totally see damian winning though! hes cute and quirky! i’ve been following him ever since celtic thunder!

Comment by abby – July 9, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope McKynleigh breaks out of her shell. Right now I feel like shes just falling into the background and kind of forgettable

Comment by R – June 24, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Cameron :) But I like Damian too.
    Have a feeling it might be Hannah though, especially since they were on the hunt for a “Susan Boyle meets Adele” character for series 3.

Comment by Mairead – June 24, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t think so. They already have 2 big girls on the glee club.

Comment by Lou21 – June 24, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • exactly they need something different she’s just to the same…..

Comment by maddynf – July 22, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • true, but they also have a ton of characters that support an alternate lifestyle (Puck with his mohawk, the 2 girls flirting with bisexuality, obviously lots of homosexuality, etc…) so why not have another “big” girl — Hannah is so totally different from the other girls…and very likeable.

I wasn’t totally convinced of her acting ability, but Ryan commented to her on Episode 7 that she can really act (or was it 6)…and I saw her on a bonus clip with Matheus and Ellis, and she was surprisingly confident

Comment by Chaparramo – August 1, 2011 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish hannah was just a bit more trained. I feel like her voice just isn’t there yet

Comment by Mel – June 24, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thinkk Samuel is goinqq too win, (: he is a beasst, hes really cool. andd in this article Ryan Murphy Says that its somebody youu don’t know much about haven’t really seen. andd we’ve seen alot of thhe other guys. buhht not him….. So LETS GO SAMUEL(: iLove youu !

Comment by Samuel iS Gaw-Ges – July 3, 2011 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree with you! We never really get to see Samuel because the cameras are always on the other contenders. Samuel would make an amazing addition to Glee!! YAY SAMUEL!! :)

Comment by Hayden – August 8, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is the casting call for a character in addition to the Glee Project winner. They are casting two female characters AND the Glee project winner (who will play Sue’s nemisis) which is why I think a guy will win. I can’t see them adding 3 girls and no guys since they’ll be losing a lot of guys this year come graduation.

Comment by Captain – June 24, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have that feeling too, it could be Hannah, since he said “is not who you would expect” and also because she’s not the best dancer or the best singer… I want Cameron to win, he just fits so good with the whole Glee idea! My favorites are: Cameron,Marissa and Hannah!

Comment by Alex – July 18, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! It should be Cameron. I love his voice. I think he is so cool and he looks great on camera. If not, Cameron, then Damian. I’d hang out with either of them. The others are Div-as and Div-os in my opinion. A little stuck on themselves, except Hannah. They already have a fantastic gay soprano (Kurt), a heavy set girl, an annoying girl, a pretty girl, and kind of a nerd in Artie. Every time I see Cameron he just shouts “Glee” to me…..I’m a writer and photographer and I love the way Cameron looks on camera. The camera loves him. I could totally see writing for his character, too.

Can’t wait to see who does win….

Comment by Abbe – July 22, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really really hope it’s Damian! :D

Comment by Amanda – June 24, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately the winner will be Damian.. I said unfortunately because he will just win because the girls love him. And that’s not cool.. in my humble opinion.

Comment by @MrMarianoRiley – June 24, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That makes NO sense. What does “the girls loving him” have to do with anything? Its not like fans vote on the show, judges do and thats it. IF Damian wins, its cuz he deserved too.

Comment by Dave – June 25, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said. Which goes to show that Damian will NOT win.

Comment by Donald – June 25, 2011 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • sad to think of, but i think damian won’t win, i think cameron will. Although glee is considering using someone who won’t winn too to be on the show, so i hope it’s D.

Comment by lucia – June 25, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah I just have a feeling Lindsay will win.
          Her attitude is quite bad like talking for AGES and not letting anyone else take part in the conversation. Plus she is Fake!
          I liked Emily. She my second fave after Matheus.
          Anyways Lindsay is a great singer but she is a little bit like Rachael Berry ( Off Glee not The Glee Project)

Comment by Cassie – August 3, 2011 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I never heard of him before but he is just him. He shows his real self. And i love his voice!

Comment by Mark – June 27, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wow how i can you be sure he won?? or u just think it’s that way??

Comment by 3ly – July 26, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It doesnt matter who the people like it is all Ryan Murphys opinion. everyone liked marissa but reguardless she got voted off. :0P

Comment by Flutterfly – August 18, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My picks to win are Marissa, Samuel, Cameron or Lindsay.

Comment by Captain – June 24, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Ellis is the one he regrets voting off. She deserved better than the way she got treated. Her voice was fantastic and she’s adorable.

Comment by Sarah – June 24, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • (spoiler-ish alert)

She’s in the Raise Your Glass video shown in The Glee Project teaser and it has yet to air so I think it’s a distinct possibility.

Comment by Evan – June 24, 2011 11:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THANK YOU for bring that to my attention! I just went and saw that. I hope she does bring Ellis back! I <3 her! :)

Comment by Dave – June 25, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you watch the Glee Project on the Today Show, though, Ellis really didn’t sound that great there (none of them did – I think they should have put some extra reverb in their mikes, but…) — and you really can’t give the writers/producers/directors ANY flack, which she seemed to (there was also a post that said that Ellis and the other person who got voted off first (can’t remember his name) had some friction backstage with the Glee Project staff. Regardless, I honestly think we will see quite a few Glee Project contenders on Glee throughout the season — just too much great talent there and so many easy opportunities to work people in – visiting students, singing cousins, interviewing teachers, etc… Plus, why can’t they actually take the ENTIRE Glee Project crew (12 people), form a mixed-gender acapella group and have the Warblers host them or do some sort of a fundraiser/exhibition concert at the school with them??

Comment by Chaparramo – August 1, 2011 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG! Are you sure?
        I was SO GUTTED when she was sent home!
        I’d love it if she came back!

Comment by Elora – June 26, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Looking more closely guys, it seems like everyone is around in that video. Maybe it’s a season finale video. :(

Comment by Evan – June 27, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They’re ALL coming back. Bryce was in the video too, and so was Emily. Everyone’s there. It’s the final video for the last episode that features the ENTIRE cast.

It’s definitely not Ellis the one he regrets voting off because I saw he said somewhere else that it was in the 6th episode or so.

Comment by Erin McCloskey – June 27, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I saw that too…it’s who ever get voted off in #6 that he has major regrets about.

Comment by Ami in KS – June 30, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Apparently, Alex is the one voted off in episode 6. Information about evictions were posted on Oxygen by accident after episode 2 was released. They took it down when they realised their mistake, of course, but not before a few people saw it. So far, everything posted has been correct. It said that McKynleigh is next to go, followed by Matheus, and then Alex. xxx

Comment by Annie – July 9, 2011 02:02 PM PDT
          • marissa is going home on episode 6 alex on episode 7.. he actually decides to quit btw we are going to see puck (the hottest guy on glee) on ep 7 =)

Comment by 3ly – July 26, 2011 12:45 PM PDT
      • Actually i heard that everyone is coming back for the last performance

Comment by Katelyn – June 28, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • everyone that is voted off is going to perform in that video.

Comment by emily – July 2, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • All of the contestants are coming back for Raise Your Glass

Comment by Damiansgirl – July 22, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hehhmmm my bff’s is damians girl

Comment by lily – July 27, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the raise ur glass video features every contender (all 12~!~!~)

Comment by Lucy Caboosy – July 25, 2011 01:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • does anyone have a link for that teaser?? the one with raise ur glass in it?

Comment by Elvin – July 29, 2011 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that Ellis does have an amazing voice however she did have a positive attitude which is imperative in such a competition. I think top will be Samuel, Marissa, Lindsy, Hannah, Damian, and possibly Cameron. Although, Cameron has been in the bottom alot and may leave soon.

Comment by Sydney – July 19, 2011 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The top 4 are Alex, Damian, Samuel and Lindsay and they all get to go on Glee.

Comment by Zoe – September 26, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, and as for the winner. I have a feeling it’s going to be Mat-however his name is spelled. To be honest, I think his last try performance last week only went over as well as it did because they were obviously so amused by his height.

Comment by Sarah – June 24, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matheus is horrible. Seriously. His dancing and his “I’m into my body” thing is quite uncomfortable to watch. Once you get past the short joke, there’s not much there. It would be tragic to see him get the part in my opinion. Murphy’s idea for a 4’9” lothario wouldn’t do much to help Glee’s writing issues if you want my opinion.

Comment by Glee fan – June 24, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed- it’s not that he looks like a kid, but his dancing is childish and not smooth at all. Plus, his “Gives You Hell” was appallingly shouty and out-of-tune despite the autotuning…

Comment by Evan – June 24, 2011 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Evan
        Shut up.
        He’s obiviously better then you.
        So you shouldn’t be talking.
        Here’s why he should win:
        *Ellis has a bad attitude-insulted brooke
        *McKinley is boring-singing is great! but you have to be spot on.
        *Melissa hasn’t done anything exciting yet
        *Linsay is kinda cocky
        *Emily is too sassy, someone is already like her on Glee
        *Hannah also hasn’t wowed me yet
        *Bryce is just plainly horribe-embarrasses himself
        *Samuel is just creepy, makes me want to fall asleep
        *Alex is just like another person on Glee
        *Cameron has no pazzazzzzz
        *Damian has a good voice and experience, not a lot of self-confidence
        *Matheus is like the whole package, a triple threat and based on I think the ulrinch dude’s opinion, Matheus should win. He has the #1 spot on his list. Plus he’s hot!:D
        TEAM MATHEUS FOREVA

Comment by sprinkles741 – June 28, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yah. hes the whole package but a really small acting like hes made of diamonds

Comment by Katelyn – June 28, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hey hey heyyyy,,, matheus is good, but i don’t think he’s that good. and you don’t have to point out everything you hate about the other characters to state why he should win. he has way less experience than damian, he can’t dance, so i don’t know what the 3rd threat is, anndd he’s not that attractive. BUT he does have an attractive kind of voice, his confidence is definitely going to work in his advantage, and he seems like a really genuine and like-able guy.

personally, i think i may be in love with cameron mitchellll <3 i don't know if he'll win, but i think he definitely will go far.

damian is my second favorite, but i keep hoping he'll step out and gain more confidence in order to really show them what he's got.

i really hope lindsey doesn't won. she's extremely talented, but she seems really predictable and isn't at all that nice. i think glee is not really her forte.

as for all the others, none of them have really struck a nerve like the above have. i wish all the contestants good luck and can't wait to watch the new season! i love love love glee and, even though it will be losing beloved characters, i trust that the show will become even more lovable in weeks to come!

Comment by heeheees – June 30, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I personally agree with everything you said. About your 1st and 2nd choices more than anything. :3
            The winner will be a guy people. Ryan Murphy admitted in a interview that the winner will be a new warbler.
            P.S- I don’t like Matheus that much. He can sing well, but so can everyone else.

Comment by iamnotthattypeofgirl – July 2, 2011 01:30 PM PDT
        • Exactly Go whoever you are you rock!
          He IS hot!
          Team Matheus 4eva!

Comment by Alice – July 26, 2011 02:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Dude, Matheaus was voted off… So shut your pie hole.

Comment by Bailee – July 27, 2011 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • sorry to burst ur bubble (not really) sprinkles741 but matheuus got voted off hahahahahahahahahahaha and thats why YOU shouldn’t be talking!

Comment by tonya – August 14, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Screw you Evan like the girl said he IS hot!
        your pathetic!!!!!!

Comment by Katie – July 26, 2011 02:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just read elsewhere that the person he regrets voting off is in episode 6. (if I recall correctly) Ah well.

Comment by Sarah – June 24, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MATHEUS! MATHEUS! MATHEUS!

Or Cameron… :P

Comment by Carol – June 24, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am praying so hard it is Cameron. He is so amazingly talent and chill. He is humble and really good looking. Please let it be Cameron! He can either play Chord’s brother or Mr.Shoe’s son he didn’t know about!

Comment by Megan – June 24, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mr. Shu is 30. Would be impossible.

Mattheas was fantastic tonight. I also like Samuel, Lindsey and Cameron. I’d be ok with any of them, really.

Think about this, though. If they had cast all of them, or one of them, without this “Glee Project” nonsence, we’d be ok with them. They’d get their fans and would have people who wouldn’t like them. I wonder terribly if Glee is losing their ratings and this is a booster, or if they are worried people will tune out when they get a new cast, so they are building a new fan base before they start that.

Comment by Stephanie – June 26, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryan Murphy is a terrible writer. Just awful- I mean, have you seen Glee? Any potential draw from impressive vocalists or entertaining numbers has long been trampled by the absolute lack of meaningful story. Ryan Murphy’s idea of “inspiration” is to take someone’s life story and tell it like he made it up. He spends his time on The Glee Project looking for someone with the best personality “that he can write too”, or you know, completely rip off. The complete lack of plot on Glee would not be so obnoxious if we actually cared about the characters. Unfortunately, their stories are given almost no effort from the show’s head writer and consequently, they suck. That man makes me sick.
    On a more positive note, I hope Cameron wins. He seems like a very talented and driven person.

Comment by squeegee beckenheim – June 24, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Glee sucks then why are you on this page? Get a life and go whine to someone who cares, cuz us true Glee fans love Ryan and Love the show no matter what.

Comment by Dave – June 25, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t get it when a fan says they “love the show no matter what.” If you love the show no matter what, then it could in theory undergo changes until it became identical to some other show you don’t like. But even then you would still love it? That just doesn’t make sense. You’re willing to cut the show some slack, sure, but unconditional love for a TV show simply should not exist.

Comment by Jamie – June 27, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well u obviously care enuff to respond!!

Comment by whinnie – July 26, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach!
      A+++++

Comment by Huh – June 25, 2011 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think writing to the character makes the story genuine, believable, and something that people can really relate to.

Comment by Chaparramo – August 1, 2011 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • obviously not, to many people like myself, he is actually very inspiring and what is the problem if he makes up a personality? have you ever even read a fictional book? and why wouldn’t he write to the contestants personality, is it just because you don’t know how the actors on glee have a very similar personality to their own characters? honestly i would love to see you make a show that is one of the most popular shows on fox. obviously, this HIT show had a plot: kids in high school that don’t fit in and express their feelings through their glee club, have you even watched the show? if this makes you sick what doesn’t?

Comment by kate – August 2, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • okay… says the person on a glee website…………… Hello. clearly you care enough to watch the show and give everyone your “opinion”.

Comment by Flutterfly – August 18, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ive been a fan of Samuel’s for a few years now. Was upset when he got cut in the chairs during Idol but it’s worked out well for him. Even if I didn’t have him on a little pedestal I would say he was the best fit for a new character.

Comment by kali – June 24, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope it’s Cameron glee doesn’t really have a nerd there but Artie even Artie has a really cool side to him so I wouldn’t call him a nerd Cameron will play the perfect nerd and his voice is amazing and he is really cute

Comment by Kel – June 24, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s this really neat invention called punctuation. Try it…you might like it.

Comment by Anna – June 25, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well unfortunately some people actually have a life and don’t have enuff time to put in punctuation!! yeah a life” try it…you might like it”

Comment by shelby – July 26, 2011 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • oh yeah ur so awesome u seem soo cool ;)

Comment by jack – July 27, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • oh ya sista! does cameron remind you of your gazelle? ;*

Comment by shelby – July 27, 2011 06:34 PM PDT
        • dude…. your sitting here on the computer blogging. YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE EITHER HOT-STUFF!!!!!

Comment by Flutterfly – August 18, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He does. But he’s not really nerdish in real life

Comment by KC – July 13, 2011 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Lindsay didn’t have such a dreadful personality, otherwise I would be rooting for her more. She has a great voice, maybe can act? It’s just … every time she opens her mouth, she’s obnoxious.

I’m guessing Damian will win, because the “foreign exchange student” isnt something they’ve done before, unless you count Sunshine Corazon, who was barely on the show. I also like Samuel and Matteus.

Comment by dan – June 24, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She doesn’t have a dreadful personality, and I am rooting for her! I have yet to see a single thing she has done that is making people hate on her so much. So she made a fun comment and someone who already had an established attitude issue took it wrong? So she tried to help someone by giving them critique to get better and said person couldn’t handle simple critique? There has been nothing that she has said or done about herself that hasn’t been backed up by her ability, and none of the reason people accuse her of having a bad personality make sense. You can say that you don’t like her, but don’t say her personality is dreadful when it simply isn’t.

Comment by William – June 25, 2011 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know… When she said those things to Ellis while they were shooting the video, well, that was mean.
        And she was getting in the nerves of everybody with her confidence, haha
        But the other day, when they were talking in the room, she was just saying… I think the guys who edited wanted her to look bad, that’s all.
        Haven’t made up my mind about her yet.

Comment by Mayra – June 25, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the fact that she said that ‘it doesn’t even feel like a competition’ shows that she is cocky also in what world was mentioning ellis’s first kiss NOT incredibly rude

Comment by jessica – June 25, 2011 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have done work with her and no she is that way in real life.

Comment by macdribble – July 1, 2011 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How have you worked with her?

Comment by fuzzlesmcfuzzlepants – July 14, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lindsey doesnt know how to appropriately converse with others. Although she is talented, she is too cocky and doe not work well with others. I wouldnt be suprised if she wins due to the fact that the casting director is from Modesto, the samne city as Lindsey.

Comment by Paris – July 3, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lindsay is a freind of my son and is very sweet-yes we live in Modesto!
          She used to hang our here with my son and they would sing and compose music—and what else but watch Glee with all their Glee junkie friends-now she might be on it!

Comment by Chris H – July 21, 2011 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who wants to see Emily be the new head Cheerio?
    Cameron is super dork hotness. Me like.
    Matheus would be good in that he can act as an Artie booster, y’know, show him he doesn’t have to act like a loser or a badass, just cool.
    Alex can’t be anything other than that flamboyant gay kid.
    Hannah.. iunno, what could they write for her that they couldn’t for Mercedes or the fabulous Zizes?

Lindsay sucks, she’s fake.

Comment by Juan – June 24, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow. Really? You couldn’t just comment on the ones you liked, but also had to say Lindsay sucks? For one, no she doesn’t, and she’s one of the most talented ones there. And for another, she I don’t think she’s ever been anything that she isn’t this whole time. The accusations against her because of stupid editing are getting really, really annoying.

Comment by William – June 25, 2011 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no, dear william. Lindsay sucks for real.
        Yes, i love emily she is hilarious and you dont get bored with her! but i hope damian wins although i know he won’t because ryan murphy doesn’t like popular opinions so, team cameron.
        not hanna, its rumored she wins now but, please not her we have enough of lauren sizes.

Comment by lucia – June 25, 2011 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Okay, first. That is one of the rudest things a person can say! “Lauren sizes” well how about this, there are too many skinny people on the show, I don’t see anyone putting them down for being skinny! It doesn’t matter what size they are!!! It’s their personality!!!!!!! what about chubby people black people red heads twig figures they have their own personalities and I cannot believe you even said that you jerk!

Comment by emmaaaaleeee – July 14, 2011 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Chill out.. I think she just spelled Lauren’s last name wrong.. Heck I don’t know how to spell it either.. zices? ziceys? no idea.
            Damian all the way, BTW.

Comment by Jennifer – August 14, 2011 03:32 PM PDT
          • I agree. Although That is rude to say it like that, appearance is part of it. Ryan Murphy writes for their appearance not their personality. just like Heather Morris is not dumb in real life that is the character she was given because she was willing to play that part and she looks like what ryan wanted. Although personality is a good charataristic to have when it comes to who deserves the part, Its not what they look for. They look for what image Ryan murphay ivisions in his head. Im not a stick figure but there are all shapes and sizes in the world and that is what makes the world the world.

Comment by Flutterfly – August 18, 2011 05:03 PM PDT
      • soo are the comments saying that she is a good person!
        she is a faker and i dunno wat you like about that idiot

Comment by franny – July 26, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really, really like Cameron. I would love him to win.

Comment by Amy – June 24, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know!!!

Comment by Kelly Jade – June 30, 2011 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just love Cameron and Sam! Either one would be great on the show!

Comment by Skykat4 – July 17, 2011 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Matheus(: <33 and i hope he wins!!

Comment by Andrea – June 24, 2011 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it would be great if a guy won, because I feel like the show NEEDS a new guy.
    I am glad to hear though that “supposedly” two more female roles are being cast.
    I’ve really liked Cameron thus far, I feel like he’s delivered in the past episodes and been incredibly professional.
    As someone mentioned above, Lindsay has a poor attitude, but I wonder when Ryan says about choosing based on their likability outside of working, maybe he’s eluding to her being chosen?! That would really be a shame.
    Ryan seems to be big on the actor/actress inspiring the character story-lines and I think it would be tough to write for some of the people currently contending.
    It’s strange to think they already know who won, and we still have weeks until we find out!

Comment by Katie Young – June 24, 2011 11:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its going to be a guy. He said it was a guy from the warblers.

Comment by Bridget Ivancic – July 2, 2011 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still don’t want any of them. This current cast is carrying the horrible writing and do the best with it.

Don’t need new character. Finish this show with the current cast graduation before it is a big joke.

The lost over 2 million viewers this year alone.

Comment by Ellen – June 24, 2011 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t care. Not Lea or Chris don’t care. They better not take time from
    Lea and Chris.

Comment by do not care – June 24, 2011 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They NEED to take time from Lea and Chris. There are other characters on the show. I won’t mind development.

Comment by JJ B. – June 25, 2011 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THANK YOU! Someone else agrees. Like don’t get me wrong, I love Lea and Chris’ Kurt if my favorite character, but I would like to learn more about the others and see them grow this next season, especially Cory, Amber, and Jenna, I mean they were some of the MAIN glee kids, and I still feel like I dont know enough about them.

Comment by Dave – June 25, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree about Chris, but Lea wasn’t featured nearly as much as she was on the first season. This second season was all about Chris and Darren—it was a great storyline, don’t get me wrong, but by about the third full episode featuring them I got super sick of “Don’t hate” being pushed down my throat.

Ryan’s already said in other interviews he’s featuring smaller characters. I can’t wait to see what he develops!!

Comment by Anna – June 25, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize most of the original are leaving after next season?

Comment by Kirstin – June 25, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lea and chris need some screen time taken away from them.this past season it has become the “rachel and kurt TV show extravaganza”. glee definitely needs a fresh storyline outside of those two. putting a character like Damian or Cameron is the best chance of escaping the Rachel-Kurt rut glee seems to be heading into. Damian could be a foreign-exchange student struggling to adjust to American customs and facing adversity from Sue for being from the UK, which she has previously expressed distaste for. Cameron could be a very strong Christian character whose morals have been compromised with participating in the glee club – and facing mental conflict about keeping a place in the glee club or returning to the church away from temptation. Sue would have it in for Cameron simply because she is disgusted by anyone with faith in a higher power

Comment by meganlovesDC – July 23, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • from the UK??? he’s Irish

Comment by erin – August 11, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • it is true that he is irish but he is from northern ireland which is, technically, part of the united kingdom.

Comment by murley – August 21, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Alex might win and I can him introduced as a relative of Mercedes (twin, sibling or cousin)perhaps

Comment by kala – June 25, 2011 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A lot of the people on the Glee Project seem too similar to characters we already have. (Cameron = Sam, Lindsay = Rachel, Emily = Santana, etc) I think Samuel could be interesting. He has a nice voice and his look is something we haven’t seen on the show. Plus Sue would have so many quips about him being a dirty hippie.

Comment by Angel – June 25, 2011 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how does cameron = sam?? i dont see that at all.

Comment by marissa – June 26, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • actually, one other really interesting thing is that the Glee Project cast (except for the first 2 voted off) have really bonded…maybe they will continue to pick from that pool of folks as the Glee characters graduate. Some of the Glee Project cast members just aren’t strong enough – you really have to be versatile and be an incredible actor and singer if you’re going to be in the New Directions (maybe not so much if they cast for other parts though), but they already have some great chemistry.

Comment by Chaparrmo – August 1, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEWS JUST IN! GO WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE AGAIN! FAST-FORWARD TO THE SCENE WHERE THE GUY IS WALKING TO THE ROOM TO POST THE CALL-BACK LIST! LOOK AT THE LIST! That is another list. If you rewind further enough, you’ll also see that he is wearing a different shirt. They took that scene from another episode.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILER

It shows that Mattheus is the eighth contestant to be sent home, (source IMDB), meaning McKynleigh and Emily are the next to leave.

Comment by HEYHEYHEY! – June 25, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for the heads up! :)

Comment by Dave – June 25, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ryan said that he regretted sending someone home because they were having a bad day and he didn’t realize until he rewatched the episode. I read somewhere that it happened in the 6th episode, which is when Matheus is supposed to leave. I also read somewhere that they asked him if they brought back the person, and he said,”Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t” I really think he might let Matheus come back for another chance and he might win! I really hope he wins! I love him!

Comment by Matheusforever – June 26, 2011 12:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was marissa who was out in the 6th ep

Comment by marissa – June 26, 2011 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think they will bring Mattheus back, but I will say that I’ve learned more about him – I didn’t know that he was born in Brazil and came here when he was 12….he also reminded me of Artie in the beginning, but they’re really totally different. Also, I actually get the sense that a lot of the current Glee characters have been acting/singing for a while and really aren’t the geeks that you might think they are…Darren Criss, for example, is a super confident, successful guy…..Lea has been on broadway since she was a little girl (or was that Jenna…maybe both) — whereas some of the Glee Project folks, like Matteus are real, genuine underdogs. I think Matteus has a TON of insecurities and while he’s usually professional, I think he could easily get set off, but he’s adorable and likeable….I worry a bit about his acting and singing though. He’s good at both, but has a lot of limitations — not sure if his voice is versatile enough….and he seems to fall into the same acting/dance moves. I also think that Ryan was referring to Marissa, not Mattheus in terms of who he wishes he hadn’t let go.

Comment by Chaparramo – August 1, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just watched that clip about twelve times and stopped the clearest frame. It must have been the posting for next week’s episode because there were eight names posted as being called back. However I could not make out the name.

Comment by Paul Delgadillo – June 26, 2011 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i knew emily, mckynleigh and matheus were the next to leave. Then it is alex because if u look at the commercial for the entire season at the end of the first episode, it shows all the kissing stuff. Tht happens in episode 7 where there should only be six people left and there were six people shown kissing which are, lindsay and damian, marissa and samuel, and cameron and hannah, so those are the top six. im guessing damian, hannah and marissa go home after that and with either samuel or cameron winning, those are just my guesses, i could be wrong.

Comment by samantha – June 25, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get the problem with any of them (even the ones already eliminated) sparking a storyline that Ryan Murphy can write. I can think of characters for each of them that would be interesting and make Sue mad.

Bryce could’ve been the son of a charismatic politician (Barack Obama on the local scale) running against Sue. Ellis could’ve been all 21 Jump Street. Nobody would’ve taken her for a narc, which is why she would’ve been great. And Sue could hate her because she finds drugs in the Cheerios instead of the Glee people.

See how easy this is?

Marisa or Emily could be the (former) star of some Disney-like show who is now a has-been and has a horrible stage mother. Samuel could be a cool outsider who writes poetry and plays the guitar and attracts girls like flies for his very outsiderness. Sue would hate him because of his hair. No question there! Damien could be a member of an Irish boy band (Dad just took a job in Ohio, ruining the boy band) who has stalkers and screaming tweens everywhere he goes. Paparazzi at McKinley High! The Irish Bieb! Lindsay can choose between being the daughter of the janitor who doesn’t acknowledge her (poor) family or Miss Perfect who has a 5.0 and thinks Glee is beneath her aspirations to go to Harvard and cure cancer. And whichever of those she doesn’t get could go to the one who’s left over between Marissa or Emily. Hannah could be the daughter of missionaries who has lived her whole life outside the US building huts and converting heathens and now she finds the Gleeks both horrifying and irresistible. Alex could do All About Eve and take down Blaine at Dalton Academy. And Matteus could be the son of really rich people who have spoiled him rotten and been over-protective, turning him into an entitled monster.

I think that leaves out Cameron, who could stick with the identity he came up with for himself, and be president of the Scholastic Bowl team who built his own laser beam at home and has excellent hacker skills.

Come on, Ryan Murphy! You’re supposed to be a writer! You should be able to find inspiration in ANY of them!

Also, I have no idea who he thinks I should think is a frontrunner, so I don’t find that a big clue as to who won. I am rooting for Cameron, Marissa, Lindsay and Samuel at this point.

Comment by juju – June 25, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love the 21 Jump Street idea. Love several of these ideas, actually.

Comment by Jill – June 25, 2011 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eye candy People!! Haven’t you learned anything?
    Ryan and Company know that you are tearing
    everything apart for some juicy little morsel.
    Ryan loves the tease, he also knows not to get
    to far ahead of himself, or the program tanks.
    The Episode 2 vote-off Ellis Wylie is who he was
    referring to as the “we shouldn’t have Done that!
    To be honest with you, he is now dangling the
    bloody porkchop in front of the Hungry dogs!
    Why the ratings for the Project haven’t been
    the greatest so one would do just about anything
    to satisfy the advertisers who have signed on
    for the duration of the Project. Money makes
    things happen remember that next time you don’t
    get a paycheck. Don’t crash the Party!!

Comment by John – June 25, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It wasn’t Ellis. He said elsewhere that the person he was sorry he booted leaves in the 6th episode. According to spoilers, I think that makes it Mateus.

Comment by maroon – June 25, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Marissa left sixth episode. Matheus I think left fifth.

Comment by kayle – August 1, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wow… does it look like we care john?

Comment by jonita – August 14, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • really, should anyone be bragging about having dreck like Eat,Pray,Love on their resume?

Comment by marla – June 25, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Samuel FTW. that is all, people !!

Comment by karenb – June 25, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay is so arrogant I can’t stand her!

Comment by Mia – June 26, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i really want cameron or samuel to win. i want cameron the most but i think samuel would be the best for the show. he has the most potential and hes unlike all the other characters on glee. camerons a nerd like artie, but i hate artie. cameron has style and charisma.

Comment by marissaw – June 26, 2011 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although I hope Damian is the winner (I’m a huge fan of CT), isn’t anyone interested in seeing the siblings of Jesse St.James. Now that would be the BEST story arc ever!

Comment by Rice – June 26, 2011 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cameron is so talented, and he would be able to bring a character they don’t already have to the show. Unlike what everyone on here is saying, he’s not a nerd. He’s a hipster. And they don’t have a hipster yet, so… he’s perfect.

Comment by Jennifer – June 26, 2011 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damian!!!! He is so different.

Cameron is just a walking artie

Comment by tara – June 27, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • cameron is not a walking artie thnkyuu veryy muchh .. yu think ryan said its someone yu will least expect and isnt tht good at dancing cameron dnt dance tht well
      but when he does coragrpaghy ( dnt mind myspelling) he gos okk artie isnt tht much of a nerd but cameron is i think cam suits glee the best and he can actually write songs.

Comment by erinn – July 26, 2011 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am rooting for Damian! He has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen and he is so cute. And my damn, that accent is the hottest thing I have ever heard! And to top it all off he has a phenomenal voice :)I don’t think it is fair that he gets told by the judges that he doesn’t stand out enough and things along those lines because it seems as if he gets usually the smallest parts of the song and least appearance in the music videos. I know it isn’t about being likable but Lindsay has a bad attitude and is negative. Honestly I won’t want to watch her on Glee or listen to her music if I know her true colors. Until Marrisa showed her vunerabillity last night, I had no clue who she was. But I have no clue who Mckynleigh really is because she doesn’t show that much personality. I’m really rooting for Cameron, *Damian, or Samuel!

Comment by Katie – June 27, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In one quote by Ryan Murphy, he said the story line for the Glee Project winner would be someone who would have a ongoing clash with Sue Sylvester. Sue Sylvester is also supposed to be running for office. Those might be clues or parameters to help determine who won. The person is also professional, easy and fun to get along with the rest of the cast. Not necessarily the best dancer nor the best singer. Not sure what to make of the statement that he/she isn’t someone you would think it would be. The winner is also someone that they could write the part for, in as much as they are casting a part. I could make an argument for Damian or Cameron or Samuel or someone else but the person has already been selected as production for the Fall episodes is to start in a few days, maybe right after July 4th holiday.

Comment by HarryR – June 27, 2011 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So i went on youtube to see which contestants had Youtube pages and which ones were being updated to this day.
    personally I have eliminated the winner to be a male. and out of the males i would assume it to either be..
    1.Damian
    2. Cameron
    3. Samuel
    (this is also the order on the OXYGEN website of fan favorites)
    ANYWAY…
    -Cameron just uploaded a cover today…i question this because i doubt 1. that he would have time and 2. that Glee would let him do this if he had won
    -Samuel has a Youtube account but there has been to uploads for about a year
    -Damian does not have a Youtube channel(as far as i could see)

SO!! my prediction is (sadly) cameron gets eliminated. my bet is with Damian because he’s so easy to write for.

Comment by Liz – June 28, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it is Damien as well. The good news is that if he doesn’t win, we can still enjoy listening to him with Celtic Thunder!

Comment by Braden – June 28, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When he say the winner is someone you wont expect it makes me sad. Cause Cameron and Damian being the two fan favorites a lot of people are expecting them to win. I hope Alex doesnt win cause we already have Kurt. I hope im wrong cause i really want Cameron or Damian to win. HOORAY FOR IRISH ACCENTS AND NERDS!!!<33333

Comment by Katelyn – June 28, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope one of the guys win I like a the current girls i like the guys too but I just don’t want another girl and since Lea and Chris and other ppl are leaving :/ I don’t think alot of people will watch s4 if there is one. I really hope lindsay doesn’t win Shes a bitch

Comment by HollisJones – June 28, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope one of the guys win I like all the current girls I like the guys too I just don’t want another girl and since Lea and Chris and other ppl are leaving I don’t think alot of ppl will watch s4 if there is one. I just really hope Lindsay doesn’t win shes just soo annoying

Comment by HollisJones – June 28, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Though at one point he told Lindsay that they have a place for a girl who can really belt (i.e. great, loud voice….like Rachel, I guess).

Comment by Chaparramo – August 1, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well that was dumb of me I posted the same thing twice sorry about that.

Comment by HollisJones – June 28, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay shouldn’t win, but she should totally be Beth Corcoran in a future epidsode! She looks and acts like Quinn, but where else would she get her arrogance (and “classical vocal training”) but from Rachel’s mom? perfect

Comment by Jenna – June 30, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sad there’s no ‘Like’ button for this.
      Although I am rooting for Lindsay, it would be hilarious to see this. And now that I think about it, Lindsay seems kind of like the Faberry love-child…xD

Comment by blackrising – July 6, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is totally impossible. Beth Corcoran was born a year ago. that would be stupid. by the time she would be the age to be on glee (about 18) she would be like 40! Seriously?! think before you post.

Comment by Emilee – July 25, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you right. Lindsay is tough, determinated and she might inspire the writer but maybe she will be like Quinn’s sister. Cameron is too “Sam” like,he was too normal. Damian is a bit hard, I love him but I couldn’t understand what character he”ll be fit in. Alex is arrogant but somehow he make me feel that he’d be special in Glee somehow but he needs to change his personality to be love by the fans of Glee. Samuel is cool, I like that guy and he might be in Glee
      But that just my opinion according to the show.

Comment by Rebecca – July 26, 2011 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPOILERS!!!

From watching the glee supertease and by doing some research, I have come to the conclusion of the final five (in Episode 7, Sexuality)

Damian
    Lindsay
    Cameron
    Marissa
    Samuel
    Hannah (?)

I added Hannah because i think she might be in there, too.

Maybe there is a Non-elimination round? Who knows.

Comment by Kelly Jade – June 30, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damian
      and
      Lindsay

Cameron
      and
      Hannah

Alex
      and
      Samuel

Comment by Damian M. – July 25, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a few things to say here after reading just about every single comment:
    1. LIndsay is NOT a bitch. Like honestly, she’s just honest and talks a lot. If you look at her Facebook fanpage,she’s basically the sweetest person in the world. Please don’t judge before you really get to know the person off camera.
    2. I really don’t want these fan favorites to win. The only guy I actually care for is Samuel because he’s real and has the chillest voice I’ve heard from the group.
    3. Damian…ugh. If he wasn’t Irish NO ONE would like him. Same goes for Cameron,except he has no personality. Seriously girls,stop being so stereotypical.
    4. I want Marissa to win. Her voice is amazing, and I can definitely see her as Sue’s backstabbing Cheerio.
    5. With this all said, my top 3

1. Marissa
    2. Lindsay
    3. Samuel

Comment by Bryce – June 30, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • alex- okay, theres already a gay person on the show! and he’s such a diva- in a very annoying, intolerable way. yes, he can sing but I dont think he deserves a spot on the show. and if he would have been written in the show, he would be like mercedes cousin or something like that.
      cameron- oh cameron :) yes, he’s super adorable and come on, the show would get a ton of viewers because of his likeable personality. he’s naturally a star and he’s reallly interesitng. he sings well and he would be a great addition to the show. i think the only downside to him is that… he’s not really an actor. ya know, like he has to realize the fact that in this industry, you have to buck up and have an open mind, because well it’s insane.
      damian- okay damian would be so great on the show!!!!!!!! like hello foreign exchange student?!?! that’s a super easy write and he is also very charming and talented. he’s had the most experience performing besides, who, lindsay? his voice is wonderful.
      hannah- eh, okay, i will give her this: she has a very bubbly personality and she is likeable. but, okay, there’s already a fat girl on the show. hate to admit it, but it’s been done. and her singing is pretty good too..uhm, i’m just not feeling it.
      lindsay- okay, she is good. and she knows it. but like I feel she wouldnt really take direction and she wouldnt mesh well with the cast. she has a lovely voice and i think she’s a good dancer? i forget. but idk, what would her character be on the show?
      marissa- she’s so cute :) but bleh. and she sings well. aha as you can tell, im getting tired of typing my full thoughts on each contestant.
      samuel- love love love love him. his personality gets an A+ and he would be easy to write for since he’s already interesting enough. great singer and you know what? i love his moves :)
      Matheus- good singer and yeah he does have a likeable quality. but i really dont care for him. and like how would they write for him? he’s a transfer student who thinks hes the stuff? he’s like the new all star player on the football team? yeah idk. but i think it’s a little creepy/weird when he tries to act sexy.

Comment by andrea – July 19, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why do u hate on Damian? Sure, he has a cool accent, but he’s also charismatic. And seriously when has Lindsay not been annoying on the show? If she’s so nice on her fan page, then maybe she should show some charming qualities on the show instead of acting like a Rachel wannabe all the time.

Comment by crazy – July 24, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 1) looking at someones facebook doesn’t prove what kinda person they are
      2) you stop being so stereotypical thinking that girls only like damian cuz he is irish! he has a really good voice and i can bet 100% that it is better than yourz so stop hatin!!!!!!!
      3)marissa got voted off :) :P

Comment by sandrA – July 26, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bryce: Couldn’t stand him. His personality nor his voice. Not someone to be on glee.
      Ellis: I felt bad for her couple times, but then Lindsay had a poit of her being all Negative Nancy all of time. Great jazz singer. Glad she didn’t make it far.
      Emily: LOVED HER. I really enjoyed her voice & personality, but it was really tough that week for me to pick who would go home.
      McKynleigh: Great singer! Fantastic. But she really didn’t have the spark to make her relate to people. But other than that LOVE HER VOICE.
      Matheus: Loved the fact that he is small, and it would be a different kind of fit for glee. But he seemed hard to work with, so it was his time to go.
      Marissa: I was very upset when she left. It made me very upset…Again. Another bottom 3, which I had no clue who should go home (even though I don’t care for Alex, but he did amazing for that performance)
      Cameron: …..LOVED him from the beginning. Still love him now. Want him on the show. I am a fan of CDTV. Very cool. Very different. GREAT performer. And I respect his decision to leave. Proud of him and his beliefs.
      Hannah: Great personality. Very witty. She kind of grew on me, but her love for Damian was kind of annoying…(But I don’t blame her….he’s cute:) Very upset to see her leave….But we already have someone like her on the show.
      Damian: Not the best singer left, or dancer hahaha. But I love his accent, and his personality. Could be a great fit for the show. And people already like him.
      Lindsay: She has her moments with me where I’m like, “WOW! She’s such a great singer/performer/actress/dancer!” ….but then she opens her mouth…I don’t know if they edit it to make her sound like she wants attention, but that’s how it comes across. I’m not sure she’d be the perfect fit the show. I’m not denying her talents though.
      Alex: Haven’t liked him from the beginning. His whole diva phases piss me off. And like Ryan said, he can “knock those diva songs out of the park,” but when it comes to humbleness and vulnerability, he hasn’t surprised be yet (Other than his love for his dad in “Believability.” Honestly. He DID blow me away with that performance.
      Samuel: Nikki always says that she loves his voice, but honestly, I really don’t like his voice…It’s just not my taste. He can move. I’ll give him that. And Lindsay is right when she says he only really has one face that he makes when he’s acting.

I miss my Cameron. :(

I hope Damian wins….MORE CDTV! :)

Comment by Serena – August 9, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why the hell does everyone keep bashing Damian? There are more reasons than his accent why people like him! 1.) He’s an amazing singer! (If not he wouldn’t be singing professionally.)
    2.) Have you ever looked into his eyes? As Robert Ullrich said, you can see right through his eyes and into his soul!
    and 3.)He’s pretty funny, but it doesn’t show because he’s so shy!
    The accent is just the cherry on top! So all you haters, back it the hell off!

Comment by Dakota – July 1, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this post!!!! <3 Damian!

Comment by Sam – August 9, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really can not stand Lindsay. She seems so fake and I can’t see the glee cast liking her. She thinks way too highly of herself and she has to realize that she isn’t the most talented person in the world. I wish Emily didn’t go.

Comment by Maribel – July 1, 2011 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex – Reminds me of Kurt and Mercedes put together.

Cameron – He’s like a cool nerd.

Damian – I can’t really understand him and he seems like he would be a problem when filming seeing as he wishes he was Jesse’s girl…

Hannah – She’s silly but can be annoying.

Lindsay – No comment.

Marissa & McKynleigh – Kind of in the background.

Samuel – Sexy :3

Matheus – I like him and all but I don’t see how he would fit in with the Glee cast.

Comment by Chelsea – July 2, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you!!!! I’m finally not the only one that thinks Samuel is extremely hot!

Comment by sally – July 21, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no… now ur one of two! yay!!! :(

Comment by salliee – July 26, 2011 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Samuel Is So Freaking Sexy!!!

Comment by brandy – August 14, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post