Dick Wolf Hopes for Criminal Intent Reprieve, Says D'Onofrio & Erbe Have Never Been Better

Dick Wolf must be feeling a bit of deja vu this spring. Just as a year ago he was lobbying for NBC to pick up the original Law & Order for a 21st season (allowing it to set a record as TV’s longest-running drama series), the L&Overlord is now hoping that Criminal Intent‘s imminent 10th season won’t be — as announced by USA Network — its last.

“Being the unbridled optimist that I am, I still have hope that this is a ‘victory lap’ and not a ‘swan song,’” Wolf said during a Thursday conference call. “Based on the work so far, I think the audience is going to be very happy, relieved, and welcoming… and hopefully enough fans will come out so the powers-that-be reconsider their decision.”

Jay Mohr to Channel Charlie Sheen on Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Weighing in Criminal Intent‘s favor, of course, is the much anticipated return of two original series leads, Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe (as Detectives Robert Goren and Alexandra Eames) — not that Wolf ever wanted them long gone in the first place.

“It was never a decision to have them disappear into the wilderness,” Wolf says of the duo’s single-season extraction, during which Jeff Goldblum rode solo as Detective Zach Nichols. Looking forward, Wolf says, “I don’t think Vincent and Katie have been any better ever in the series. [Criminal Intent] is back to the power of the first two seasons.”

Criminal Intent Lines Up Guest Stars for Final Season

Of course, there is the none-too-small matter of getting Goren back onto the Major Cases Squad, fired as he was for insubordination at the start of Season 9. That segue is orchestrated by a new captain, Joseph Hannah (played by Jay O. Sanders), whom Goren knows from the police academy.

There’s also a bit of head-shrinking involved in Goren’s comeback. As Wolf explains, “In getting him back in the good graces of the police department, part of the agreement was for him to go back into psychological counseling.” As such, there will be one scene per episode where Goren meets with a therapist played by Julia Ormond (CSI: NY).

Those scenes, Wolf says, “will answer some questions that have been hanging since the first season, and over the course of [Season 10's] eight episodes you’re going to see something about the redemptive power of psychotherapy. This is an attempt to move [Goren] back to the psychologically complete detective that he was in the first season of the show.”

Whether this run of episodes kicking off Sunday, May 1, at 8/7c, is a “swan song” or “victory lap,” Wolf says, “This has been a great experience…. There is a real power in seeing this show come back at full-octane, with stories that are really interesting.”

Will you be tuning in for Criminal Intent‘s return?

Comments (92)

• I want this show to stay. With VDO and Erbe back…omg. xD

Comment by Esaul – April 22, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I myself am THRILLED that D’Onofrio and Erbe is back! I just hope and pray that some network picks up this GREAT crime drama after these final eight episodes on USA Network has aired.

Comment by Michael Baxter – May 1, 2011 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We love this show hoping USA will pick up more new episodes.( 8 isn’t enough) Goren & Eames are Great. If USA doesn’t pick up more episodes Were hoping
        another network will continue. These two great actors are the Best!. Love Goren & Eames. You GUYS ARE THE best!!!
        Yvonne James & Gang, Fans of Criminal Inten.

Comment by Yvonne – June 15, 2011 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’M SOOOOOO UPSET ABOUT CRIMMAL INTENT ENDING. THE LAST SHOW LEFT ME WONDERING,BECAUSE IT DIDN’T SEEM TO BE THE END.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO IS BOTHERED BY THE CHANGE IN THE CAPTAIN ON THE SHOW . HE WAS IN THE SHOW A FEW SEASONS AGO AS A HIT MAN AND GOREN DROVE HIM CRAZY WHEN IMPLIED HE HAD LEFT A CLUE . HE TORE IS GARAGE APART, I CAN NOT BE THE ONLY ONE. SOOOOOO WHEN I SAW HIM I WAS TAKEN ABACK.

THANKYOU FOR LETTING ME VENT. I’M NOT ONE WITH THE COMPUTER,SO I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE.

Comment by ROBIN – July 4, 2011 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So miss Vincent D’Onofrio and Erbe. Writing for Vincent was so exciting and usually informative at least to we psych types. His character just made the series, though I keep recording and re-seeing same over and over again. Love Criminal Intent as well as all Law and Order.

Comment by Ginger Lee-Navarro – February 9, 2014 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so grateful to have the original Law and Order back with this amazing team. Thank you, and please consider keeping it going. These two actors are amazing!

Comment by Pat Imholte – May 4, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know if Goren and Eams ever moved up a rank I would love to see Eams become the new captian of the Major Case Squad.

Comment by Thomas Beardsley43@yahoo.com – May 23, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sick in my heart that you are again taking Bobby off Law and Order Criminal Intent. I love Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe and have been waiting for their return for too long. It’s not fair to the people who love “Bobby” and look forward to seeing him for you to take him off again. My Facebook friends and I have decided to boycott watching anything that is made by Dick Wolf until Law and Order C.I. is back on schedule with Vincent and Kathryn.

Comment by Bettye Clark – June 8, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Criminal Intent to definetly to come back..even with the other
      characters Zack, Mike, and the girls. But Bobby and Alex are my favorite. I have watched this show from the beginning. My first love
      tho is LAW AND ORDER…I never said goodbye to Jack and all of my favorite characters on that show..been so many changes like Mike and new cops too. But i still watch the reruns and sometimes TNT show the old ones with Max and Mike, Ben and Paul and the head guy ADAM…yes I go back that far Mr. Wolf. So please one more Law and Order so I can say goodbye to Jack…..KEEP CRIMINAL INTENT ONNNN

Sincerely,

Lynn Szykowny

Comment by lynn szykowny – June 27, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I SO AGREE WITH LYNN DON’T TAKE CRIMINAL INTENT OFF

Comment by ROBIN – July 4, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Goran and Eames to end up together…make this tough crime show end nicely…and bring them back!!!!

Comment by mimi – September 9, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am presently watching reruns of Criminal Intent with Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe, and I can’t tell you how much I miss this program. Nobody could ever play the part that Vincent plays and do it justice. He has such a way about him that he is worth his weight in gold. HE IS SO MISSED

Comment by Sandy – October 13, 2011 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All of the Law and Order shows are the only shows worth watching. All of the other shows are just copies of our Law and Order. Bring them back. There is not a point in having cable if we can’t have Law and Order.

Comment by Ruth Myers Drake – June 8, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yes I definitely want Vincent D’Onofrio and and character back or for the STAR to play in another series. Never before have I felt so strongly about a series or star. hOPE Dick and Vincent know about the many fans, especially this 69 yo.

Comment by Ginger Lee-Navarro – February 9, 2014 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If will be great to have Eames & Goren back together. I am very much looking forward to CI again and like DW hope this is not the final chapter.

Comment by Becky – April 22, 2011 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Nicole Wallace!

Comment by Glenn – April 22, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by majamababe – April 22, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please NOO. I hated her. I hated every episode she was in. She is overplayed. Like she is some comics villain that never dies. She was too cartoon and I never could take her serious.

Comment by Shy – April 22, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DNW, she was interesting in her first two eps, but then it just got stupid.

Comment by Daisy Adair – April 22, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s dead!!! Why does no one remember this?!

Comment by AK – April 23, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Despite not liking her, when Nicole was killed I surprised by my overwhelming sadness. I always enjoyed those episodes.

Comment by Ari – April 23, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s dead! Don’t you remember her heart in a box?

Comment by Caiman – April 23, 2011 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t care if she died. That episode was ridiculous and they should retcon it to give her and “Bobby” a final showdown worthy of their rivalry!

Comment by Glenn – April 23, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That HEARTLESS wench????

Comment by Calliealison – May 2, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE IS DEAD LEAVE HER THERE.

Comment by ROBIN – July 4, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the USA CI’s with Goren and Eeams. If this is the truely the last season, that is fine. But if USA gives them about two more seasons after this, that will be great. I think there are more stories to tell.

Comment by Syvyn11 – April 22, 2011 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I’ve missed them. It’s just not LOCI without Goren/Eames.

Comment by Nat – April 22, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I SOOOOOOOO AGREE, I WILL MISS THEM PLEAS KEEP THEM.

Comment by ROBIN – July 4, 2011 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • L&Overlord…LOL!!

I am very happy to have Goren and Eames back. If he is indeed correct and everything is back to season 1&2 form then yes please, bring this show back!

Comment by Jax – April 22, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goren and Eames were the reason I watched CI in the first place – I gave Noth and Goldblum a chance too – but it just didn’t seem to have the same feel. Goren had a much better understanding of partnership.

Comment by Jaclyn – April 22, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The psychological counseling is an interesting premis. Not sure how I feel about it being in every episode but if they do it right I think it could be really good. Looking forward to having this show back with the original and best)detectives.

Comment by LDSK – April 22, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like Mr. Wolf is getting worried about L&O: LA’s prospects for next season. If it doesn’t return that would leave *gasp* only one L&O show in primetime. We can’t have that!

Comment by Dav – April 22, 2011 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so looking forward to seeing Goren and Eames back. This definitely helps deal with the disappointment of the loss of the L&O mothership. Maybe they can find away to integrate some of the cast from L&O. Here’s to a long and successful return for Criminal Intent.

Comment by Linderella49 – April 22, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CI has always been my favorite of the L&Os, so I’m thrilled that they’ll be returning with the major players. It would have been awful if the series ended with last season the way it did; I never bought in to Jeff Goldblum’s character. I’d love to see a visit by Chris Noth and Julianne Nicholson, maybe even some of the L&O folks.

Comment by Ellen in NYC – April 22, 2011 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am looking forward to the new LOCI shows. I know one more season will not be enough.

Comment by peecee mom – April 22, 2011 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as i detest the procedural franchises on broadcast tv. Criminal intent was actually the good law an order. Where both cop and criminal have weight. I would hope if Dick wolf want a future in television he would stop using the mindset of using conventional. Its time for the era of unconventional Procedural like Boomtown for example. I want watch episodic tv that not bland or very predictable.
    If Law and Order: LA had added a whole lot mythology I would of stayed pass the first episode.

Comment by George – April 22, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been a big CI fan since the beginning. I am SO happy to have Goren and Eames back!! I hope a big ratings increase persuades USA to keep them on a few more seasons! Can’t wait for May 1!!

Comment by Anthony – April 22, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i have never understood the difference between the cases on L&O and the cases on L&O:CI? i get what makes SVU special, but the previous two???

Comment by teniba – April 22, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • L&O:CI started out looking at the case from the criminal’s point of view and then showing how the detectives figured out what we already knew. The original L&O starts out with the crime and investigation, then proceeds to the court and conviction. When the shows first started they stuck pretty close to those formats. but over the years, the law and order parts have sorta merged.

Comment by majamababe – April 22, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^what the other person said, but I think CI used to mostly deal with white collar crimes, like that episode about the silverware thief (which is less ridiculous than it sounds – it was priceless antique silver).

Comment by Daisy Adair – April 22, 2011 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Put me down for a “victory lap”! I would LOVE it if USA kept it going. Heck, cut it down to a “Burn Notice/Psych” episode order if ya need to..

Comment by DJ Rogue – April 22, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSS!!! Thank you Dick Wolf! Am SO looking forward to Goren and Eames returning to their show. Now I can stop boycotting USA Network! Please consider putting the show back on NBC Sunday nights too!

Comment by Mary Jo – April 22, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss having LOCI on Sunday nights, too. It was an institution at my house.

Comment by Jamie's FanGirl – April 22, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe NBC will be rebroadcasting L&O:CI’s final season later this spring…?

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 22, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Life is hard enough and when you took away something that was
    solid and enjoyable, well, SHAME ON YOU for all your stupidity
    and evidently GREED.
    Nevermind—all will be well on the 31st.

Comment by Mary D. – April 22, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this isn’t the popular line for most fans of the L&O franchise, but what interests me most is the writing. The SVU cast is intact yet there have been some dreadful episodes this season. When the writing is sharp, both for the mystery and the detectives, the L&O shows can withstand cast changes. Some of the budget savers on SVU, the eps with Stabler but little Benson or vice versa, succeeded because of the scripts. And, frankly, I found CI hit and miss during the last few Goren-Eames/Logan-partner-of-the-month seasons.

Comment by Marc – April 22, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure that Benson cut back was because she was busy being preggers, not because of any budget problems.

Comment by Calliealison – May 2, 2011 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers of Law and Order SUV and the original Law and Order came from CA post the writers strike and I believe stayed. That is why some of the episodes just plain stink Marc. There is a huge difference in NYC vs say Los Angeles. I think they just are not getting it.

I love all the L&O’s. I miss the original and hope that CI does come back somewhere.

Yes Olivia had a baby in real life that is why they had such a sorry partner for Elliot. I am not sure why they can’t keep an ADA though?

Comment by Mary B. – June 18, 2011 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aqui no Brasil estou a “roer se unhas” pois não sabemos quando vai chegar a 10 temporada! E espero que não seja a última! Acontece que SVU anda capenga na audiência e isso pode afetar as outras séries da franquia. Não que eu me importe com SVU,mas visto que ela é a “vitrine” da franquia ( infelizmente se traduz como a mais assistida )os executivos do estúdios podem não querer arriscar.

Comment by sell – April 22, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy to see Goren and Eames return. I stopped watching once they were gone. Thank goodness for a new showrunner and renewed life for LOCI!!! I’ve been counting down the days to the return of Goren and Eames since I heard the news. :-)

Comment by Marsh – April 22, 2011 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are a great pair. I always thought this incarnation of L&O (with these two) was even better than the original.

Comment by DotDotDot – April 22, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would be great if this was back for several more seasons. It was my understanding, though, that the reason they began to have Eames and Goren switch off with other detectives (first Chris Noth and then Jeff Goldblum) in the first place was that Vincent D’Onofrio couldn’t take the stress of network TV’s 22-episode season. Maybe they keep it at eight or ten episodes a season he’ll be able to keep doing it.

Comment by susela – April 22, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I definitely will!!! Goren and Eames Rock!!!

Comment by Brendan Clement – April 22, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well since LOLA is in big hole they better save this one. I still can’t believe how they can screw LOLA so hard. They could manage to do three different Law & Order shows. And they all are watchable. Actors are great. And even all the supporting actors shine. How could they manage to make LOLA so boring? Even supporting and extras here look like they graduated from Misha Barton film school.

Comment by Shy – April 22, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seria expectacular!!!!! que vuelvan y no cancelen la serie, es buenisima y mas an con la vuelta de Goren, todos estamos super expectante por la sesiones con la psicologa, así tendremos la orportunidad de saber mas de nuestro querido detective. QUERMOS MAS TEMPORADAS DE LOCI!!!

Comment by carmen – April 22, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am THRILLED to see the return of Goren and Sales. I have always loved these 2 and hope that we get more than 8 episodes out of USA. I am anxiously awaiting next Sunday.

Comment by Leslye – April 22, 2011 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well if LOLA does fail he’s hoping they can throw some of the $$$ at the CI cast to stay.

Comment by deedeedragons – April 22, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say I did a happy dance when I heard they were coming back. I LOVE this series and since the flagship isn’t on any longer, this is my one and only one to watch. I am anxiously awaiting the return!

Comment by TrulyRoxie – April 22, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my GOSH YES!!!!!! WILL BE WATCHING!!!! WE WANT MOOOORRREEE!!!!

Comment by E – April 23, 2011 02:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goren & Eames made this show perfect. without them, the show was missing the key component – symmetry.

Comment by snassy – April 23, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that Goren and Eames are back, I am putting this on Season Pass on my TiVo. Haven’t watched CI since they left.

Comment by Lisa – April 23, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought it is on at 9 EDT not 8 ( with a repeat at 12)??? Looking forward to both CI and IPS back to back!!! What a night of drama!!! CI, IPS, and The Killing ( repeat show at 11)…

Comment by Doug-H – April 23, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!!! I am so excited for the return of this show with the original detective team! Goren & Eames back in action! Now, what’s the skinny on Carver? Please tell me he’ll be back too. That would be icing on the cake!

Comment by Kirby – April 23, 2011 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be glued to the TV fpr the entire show. I am so happy to have Vincent & Kate bsck in the show. I stopped watchng it after they left in season9, It just go dull and hum drum but now they are back and hopefully USA will get their brains back where the belong and renew for another season. YEAH!!!!!!!

Comment by Jean – April 23, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad this is coming back! I hope it’s back for the foreseeable future. Love the dynamic between the two leads. Such a great series. IMO this is the best of the three.

Comment by Laura – April 23, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Criminal Intent was least favorite of L&O Series for years, until I finally took time to watch complete CI episode and come to understand Goren’s genius and this dynamic plays off Eames personality. Now LOCI is my favorite show period. Dick Woilf has some made skills for producing, and I would put in same class w Stephen J. Cannell, who produced the best TV drama ever, Rockford Files. Just wished they would call the show: Law & Order, Major Case

Comment by Jon David Teague – April 23, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • David, comigo foi o oposto, foi amor a primeira vista!Eu me lembro que eu esperava até tarde da noite para poder assistir a meu detetive favorito, quando a série estreou em meu país em 2002. Me apaixonei por Goren logo no primeiro episódio.Pena que só passou até a segunda temporada na TV aberta. Só fui reencontrá-lo em 2007 no canal AXN e minha paixão reacendeu. Estou babando à espera da 10 e NÂO última temporada.

Comment by sell – April 29, 2011 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that that the viewers will tune in and show why getting rid of them was the worse thing they could do. I totally understand how they could get burnt out. The characters were so intense. Can’t wait for the new, hopefully not final, series.

Comment by BJohnson – April 23, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is nothing better than Goren and Eames. I always liked Chris Noth on both CI and the original, but he was not Vincent and Katie!!!! Here’s too more years of Criminal Intent!!!

Comment by Donna Rooney – April 23, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having Vincent and Kate back on L&O:CI is wonderful news! The show hasn’t been the same without them. I hope this isn’t the last season.

Comment by maggie – April 23, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vincent D’Onofrio is the only actor worth watching on any Wolf’s L & O series. He is so intense yet joyful to watch on CI that I stopped watching after he left. Since I have heard that he will be back for 8 episodes I have been praying that he had his much needed rest and maybe CI will be back for more seasons? Never say never….

Comment by Maybelle – April 23, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Think for useing you mind you know you had to bring back the two best police team D’onofrio and Erbe. They are why i watch the show Thanks Madeline Barton.

Comment by Madeline Barton – April 24, 2011 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goren & Eames are the only L&O characters that are compelling to me. I hope the writing is also as good as season 1 & 2. As the show went on, Goren’s confrontational conversations with the criminals diminished. I’m very happy we’ll see Goren in therapy. Now that HBO’s “In Treatment” was cancelled I’m in dire need of seeing therapy, if not needing to be in it. I’m NOT a fan of Jay O. Sanders, but I trust the writers to make his character interesting, so I’ll try to start with a clean slate. I hope the franchise continues for a long time.

Comment by Lilybop – April 24, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I forgot to mention the inspired casting of Julia Ormond as Goren’s shrink. I expect those scenes to be highlights, as Tony Soprano’s were. Thank you, Dick Wolf, for making this comeback so exciting. I can’t wait! I love that it’s on USA, because it airs more than once the same night and may also be available On Demand, since other USA shows are.

Comment by Lilybop – April 24, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Goren!!! That man made L&O criminal Intent what it is today! I was hoping he’d return to that show. I CAN’T WAIT, GO GOREN!!!

Comment by Electra Davis – April 25, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Yes! I love Goren! He just makes the show…and of course Eames is great too. They are perfect partners. I’m so happy TPTB saw the light and brought them back..hopefully for years to come. They make TV worth watching.

Comment by colleen – April 26, 2011 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so happy that they are bringing Goren and Eames back! They were the best part of the Law and Order franchise. I hope the series goes beyond this one Season.

Comment by Catherine – April 28, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A detective show for our times and the best program of its sort on TV. Yes, it lost its way last year. But reports suggest it is coming back stronger, bolder, unapologetic, with nothing to lose and with Dick
    Wolf’s full attention. It could be a miracle like “Godfather II” if they pull it off…maybe the best is yet to come. Maybe this could be a new benchmark for TV drama success in this post-network TV era…

Comment by chuck – April 30, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO, thrilled am I to once more witness the magical BRILLIANCE of Bobby Goren! I will miss, very much, the evil presence of the lovely bad girl Nicole. Wow, what a twosome THEY were, indeed! I’m beyond happy to see my handsome crush back on the T.V. Be still my heart….

Comment by Calliealison – May 2, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My husband and I have been loyal viewers of L & O: C I from the beginning. VDO & KE are the best team in the LO franchise. Vincent is so multitalented. The stories capture you from the beginning. Please, USA bring the show back for more. With all the reality shows on tv there is less intelligent show to watch!

Comment by Rosie Hollowsu – May 21, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As another longtime CI viewer who tuned out last season, I too am very glad to see the original reason I watched back crating their intense chemistry.

Comment by Jamie garner – May 31, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post