TVLine Items: LOLA Lands Prison Break Baddie, Office Scoops, and Other TV News to Know
Former Prison Break (very) bad girl Jodi Lyn O’Keefe just may be up to her old tricks. The brunette beauty will play a “central role” in an upcoming episode of NBC’s revamped Law & Order: LA, a show rep confirms for TVLine. Titled “Angel’s Knoll,” O’Keefe’s episode is yet to be scheduled, but is technically No. 20 for the season.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Mike Tyson will appear in the season finale of Fox’s just-premiered Breaking In sitcom, says EW.com, playing a client involved in a cyber bullying case.
• Mindy Kaling (aka The Office‘s Kelly Kapoor/writer/producer/all-around awesome gal) has revealed the admittedly silly names of the potential Michael Scott replacements popping up in the finale. “William Arnett plays ‘Fred Henry,’ Raymond Romano plays ‘Merv Bronte,’ and James Spader plays ‘Robert California,’ she tweeted. “These are real, guys. Catherine ‘The Great’ Tate is Nellie Bertrum. (Again, real.)”
• ABC Family has picked up Jane By Design, a new dramedy that sounds a little like the premise of Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead: A young girl (played by Erica Dasher) suddenly finds herself straddling high school and her secret life in the world of fashion. Jane is schedule to premiere in early 2012.
• Discovery Channel’s two-hour Deadliest Catch premiere made a splash Tuesday night, delivering 4.37 million viewers and besting ABC, NBC and Fox in the Men 18-49 demo.
• Malcolm in the Middle mom Jane Kaczmarek is guest- starring on on FX’s upcoming new comedy Wilfred, EW.com reports, as a woman who gets in a car accident with Elijah Wood’s character.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?