Major Bones Spoiler Alert: Are Booth and Brennan 'Going There' in the Finale?

Bones fans, you know that emergency kit you’ve had tucked away all these years? The one with the oxygen mask and the Xanax lollipop? Yeah, you’re gonna want to grab that right about now and lay it beside you before proceeding any further.

I have just obtained the title of the Bones season finale —  place the mask over your nose and mouth — and it’s…

“The Change in the Game.”

Take a deep breath.

Now remove the mask, unwrap the Xanax Pop and take five long licks before continuing on.

I know what you’re probably thinking: “Does that title mean what I think it means?” Executive producer Stephen Nathan — who reluctantly confirmed the title scoop — declined to say if the season ends with Booth and Brennan finally coupling up. He did, however, offer this tease: “Although the ‘game’ in the episode is bowling, that’s not the only game that will be changed.”

Emily Deschanel is Pregnant — Is Brennan Too?!

The evidence supporting a B&B hookup is strong. Back in January, series creator Hart Hanson told TVLine that the No. 1 topic of conversation in the show’s writers’ room is whether or not the star-crossed sleuths should end the season as lovebirds. “What happens [as we wrap] between Booth and Brennan is the subject of a spirited and wide-ranging debate —and that’s the honest-to-God truth,” he said. “Some people think [we should go for it], and others are wildly against it. It’s a really interesting debate.”

The March 17 episode, meanwhile, ended with the pair each writing down a date they think they might be ready to make a go of a relationship — and then burning it.

May Sweeps Scorecard: How Many Deaths Are Coming Up?

The Bones season finale is scheduled to air on May 19. Something tells me that’s the date they both settled on.

Now place the mask back over your nose and mouth and proceed to the comments section with your thoughts/concerns/hopes/dreams/speculation.

Comments (363)

• No one is dumb enough, after all this time, to believe that the writers are EVER “going there” before the series finale.

Comment by Randy – March 30, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am!

Comment by Deena – March 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love your enthusiam. you win!!

Comment by Hannah – March 30, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nooo! Hannah, I thought you left!!?? What’s going on here!?!?!?

Comment by sadtroll – March 30, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • NOooo Hanna go away nobody likes you we want bones and booth together we have waited 6 seasons for this don’t ruin it hanna. I am so exited for tonights new ep.

Comment by Alondra123 – April 7, 2011 10:37 AM PDT
      • ME TOO!!!

Comment by Tina – March 30, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am with you!

Comment by GinaButtrfly – March 31, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too!

Comment by aprelle – April 4, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am too!

Comment by Alanna – March 30, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Randy your just a party pooper!!!

in other news SQUEEEEEE!!!

Comment by Loz – March 30, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, total party pooper. Especially since Hart Hanson said that he hates it when writers do that on a show, and he would never let that happen to B&B.

Can’t wait for the finale now!! :o)

Comment by Randi – April 4, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • exactly, Hart said they will be together prior to the series finale.

Comment by Emily – April 4, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with this!!!! They could get together, some unusual circumstance & then Boothe gets called away & then…….Bones has to somehow hide it from him for a period of time!!!!! WHATEVER…JUST GET THEM TOGETHER ALREADY!!!! I almost gave up watching when they brought in the weirdo Hannah!!!! Ughhhh….

Comment by lmc – April 7, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Booth and Bones are not ready to become a couple, Booth was just figging Hannah and loving her with all his heart. Bren will be what Hannah wasn’t, his consolation prize.

Comment by Teri – March 30, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Katheryn’s agent, is that you?

Comment by AJ – March 30, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          good one.

Comment by Anjeline – March 30, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha are you kidding? Of course Hannah was his consolation prize!

Comment by Lex – March 30, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This ^

Comment by Megan – April 4, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I Agree! He may not of known it, but she was. B&B should get together and try hiding it from the crew.

Comment by Elaine – April 4, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes hide it from the crew…but the only problem with that is, they will catch on cause she will blow it

Comment by chris218429 – April 4, 2011 01:23 PM PDT
          • awesome idea that would make a good season once they do decide to get together.

Comment by DeNee – April 4, 2011 04:38 PM PDT
          • I totally agree with you Elaine,that would make intensely exciting episodes, I think bones would do a very good job of hiding it :)

Comment by becca – April 6, 2011 01:25 PM PDT
      • okay, have you ever watched bones? booth could never really love another woman and bren is totally not gonna a be a consolation prize!! hannah, sure, but brennan never!!! B&B FOREVER!!

Comment by emy26 – March 31, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you are definately right they are ment to bee,if they arent then we would definately know by now!!

Comment by ksidya – April 5, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • actually, hannah came after bones turned him down, so i think she (bones) was the real prize in the first place…

Comment by patty – April 4, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am with you Bones and boothe belong together. I will be highly upset if they don’t get together before the show goes off.

Comment by bri – April 4, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I sooooo totally think Booth and Brennan should be together, and will be very upset (again) if they are not..

Comment by Pat – April 4, 2011 11:44 AM PDT
          • Booth and brennan need to get together, they are great friends and the sexual tension between them is electrifying, they will never find true happiness any other way!!!

Comment by sue – April 4, 2011 05:28 PM PDT
        • I agree. They have to get together !!!!!

Comment by pammy – April 4, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree B&B should be together. I’m a little tired of Booth getting shot down. He is a manly man – and needs to start acting that way. I think Bones needs to get him drunk and take advantage of him. He can pretend he doesn’t want it but you know he will.:)

Comment by Lorie – April 4, 2011 06:39 PM PDT
        • i agree. Brennen is the prize he wanted to begin with…he’s just too stubborn to admit he still wants her…typical man.

Comment by jmpnjck – April 4, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is exactly what I thought too! Brennan turned him down and then he came back with Hannah. It has always been about Bones and he almost settled. He knows that now and he wants what and who he has always wanted. BONES!!! I can’t wait!

Comment by Tess – April 5, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No he didnt! He was still in love with Bones he just wanted to be heart whole happy in love with Hannah… There were so many little signs that he was still totally hooked on Bones….

Comment by Zan – April 4, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree that the whole time he was with Hannah he was still in love with Bones and struggled with it everyday. You could see it plain as day in each episode. I cannot wait for them to get together. I have a feeling the change in the game is that Bones is going to be pregnant, just like Emily in real life! That would be incredibly AWESOME! B&B FOREVER!!!!!

Comment by Tiffany – April 4, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think it will have to reflect back on when Bones was looking to get pregnant. It could be a way to handle both situations and get Booth his chance.

Comment by Denise – April 5, 2011 07:15 AM PDT
      • brennan wont be his constilationg prize, bcuz hannah was. he wanted brennan but settled for hannah

Comment by juliB+B – April 4, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hannah was the consolation prize! He was never over Brennan, he was deluding himself. That’s why he rushed into buying that ring, that’s why he asked her to marry him even though he knew she wasn’t interested in marriage.

BTW – really, buying a ring that costs multiple thousands of dollars and then throwing it into the river? Seriously? On an FBI agent’s salary? *sigh* Hollywood…

Comment by Lhyzz – April 4, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve watched Bones from the beginning and PLEASE just a long kiss would make me happy. A forgotten drunken night that produces a baby would thill me. I told my man if they didn’t do something this year we would have to stop watching it. Don’t let that happen.

Comment by Ruthie – April 4, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ruthie,
          They are going to definitely going to hook up in the finale of season6 and it will work with Emily being preggers for Brennan to have a kind of accidental baby with Booth.

Comment by IAmRight – May 8, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hannah was the consolation prize. B & B together is a must!

Comment by Mary – April 4, 2011 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How can you say that, Hannah was only there because Brennan knocked him back, Booths’ heart has always been with Brennan even with the Hannah debarkle.

Comment by Michelle – April 4, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hannah was just a rebound and an attempt to move on with his life. Wake up!!! They are both getting too old to play any more games. They love each other and make a great team. They need to be a couple now.

Comment by Wendy Simmons – April 5, 2011 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • don’t forget boothe was in love with bones before they all went their own ways and right before he meet hannah

Comment by Robin – April 5, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are going to at least hook up. They probally will not have use protection and Brennan with become pregnant which will fit in with Emily’s current state.Not related but also in the finale Angela will have her baby.

Comment by IAmRight – May 8, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’ll believe it when I see it. Although I do think they need to write a pretty decent finale this season, after what most consider to be a terrible season 6 and also two previous disappointments of finales.

Comment by podo – March 30, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll also believe it when I see it! SN and HH have given “false” spoilers before, many times but I’m hopeful that this time they’ll have the guts and common sense to go through with it! Season 6 was absolutely the worst season to date so hopefully they’ll make up for it with a satisfying season finale and not screw it up further.

Comment by suzyku – March 31, 2011 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So true. They have given lots of “false” spoilers, and this isn’t even one of them. Because it really isn’t a spoiler at all.

People can’t get upset after this doesn’t pan out (although I hope to god it does), as all they’ve really said is that its called “The Change in the Game”. Which could mean they are playing Yahtzee and they change a rule.

Comment by Jenn – April 4, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey podo, I thought that the season 4 finale was very well done. The aftermath wasn’t all that great, but judged on its own merit the End in the Beginning was really good don’t you think?

Comment by Kid Diz – April 3, 2011 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YES! That actually was one of the BEST show’s as far as their relationship goes. I saw the title and some notation for this season and at second glance wondered if both Booth & Breenen were going to die at the end?

Comment by Peg – April 4, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Podo, have you been watching? Are you a devotee? Forgive me, but I COMPLETELY disagree. Booth and Bones TOTALLY belong together. What was wrong with previous finales? I saw NOTHING wrong with them. They left you on the edge of your seat! That’s the point. Leave ya hanging on til the next season! And what has been so wrong with Season 6?! If you don’t like it, don’t watch it!!! That simple.

In other matters, I think it would be great if Booth and Brennan DID “go there” and become a couple at the end of this season. When they come back in season 7, they could pull a Hodgins and Angela, have a baby and either try to surprise every one, or just announce it in true Brennan fashion. :)

Comment by Shell – April 4, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll need the masks if B&B get together coz they’ve been totally trashed this season. My hope is for Brennan to discover that Booth isn’t the man she’s made him to be and to go out and find love with a man who’ll love her completely. Bones helping Booth get over his break up with Hannah, so hopefully one day he’ll give her a shot is disgusting.

Comment by Mandy – March 30, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AM!

Comment by Sarah – March 30, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where have YOU been since last summer’s Comic-Con BONES session?! Hart Hanson has confirmed SEVERAL times that he has no intention of getting B&B together in the very last episode. He said, that they will have gotten together before the show ends.

Comment by Camilla – March 31, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This season has been a disaster served up by the Bones writers. They thought it would be a chuckle to introduce Hannah and cause jealousy all over the network. It backfired when viewers got pi$$ed off and changed channels / lost interest / got bored.

NOW the writers are trying to salvage what’s left of this pathetic season:
      - ditch Hannah ASAP;
      - try to reconstruct Brennan’s endearing old personality and
      - repair the damage they did making her totally socially handicapped;
      - re-ignite the old fire between B & B (now nothing but smog) that was what drew us to Bones in the first place.

Idiots. Maybe I’ll look in on you next year.

Comment by Suncatcher – March 31, 2011 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!! They screwed this season completly.
        I think the so-called geniuses that this jackas*, sorry, writers have become really NEED to compensate with a good B&B hook ending, for one season and a half of sh!t

Comment by erika – March 31, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you stopped watching Bones just because of Hannah then you never were a true fan!

Comment by Laura – April 5, 2011 04:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Brennan has always been socially “handicapped” there’s no need to change it. It’s part of what makes her so endearing!

Comment by Maria – April 4, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • if they get together it will end the show nothing to look forward too.

Comment by brownie – April 4, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Why does that always happen.. Are there any writers on this planet who can get a couple together in a show without spoiling the chemistry? I don’t know why, but they sure seem to miss it every time.

Comment by coco – April 4, 2011 06:46 PM PDT
      • I’m with you suncatcher, I think you hit the nail right on the head.
        What I can’t understand is how Bones got such a handicapped personality in the first place. Being in the system for three years? Her personality was set before age 15 when she went in and they only keep you till age 18 last I heard. Her parents loved her and she had a great relationship with her brother till her parents left. People don’t change that much. But hey, I still miss Zach so what do I know. Still think it would be a no win if they did get together. It’s the anticipation that keeps you involved.

Comment by funin – April 4, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just have to say if you’ve never been in foster care you can’t really know. But think about it this way Bones lost her parents, they just left and never came back. She was left with not knowing what happened at all. Then, her brother abandons her and she’s left with strangers, different stuff all the time. Her clothes in garbage bags and foster parents that locked her in a car because she broke a plate. I would imagine going through that at any time let alone during adolescence would be highly traumatic. Plus she was highly intelligent so other kids didn’t like her and often laughed at her and called her the creepy girl who liked dead girls.

I’m surprised she isn’t more messed up. It’s possible you missed some key episodes though.

Comment by Kat – April 4, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • U R a idiot, funin.She No.1: She has had a social handicap since episode 1.No.2 She has a social handicap because her parents deserted her when she was fifteen.

Comment by IAmRight – May 8, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • mmm, I totally agree with you. I used to be a HUGE Bones fan but then they strated this season with Hannah and I was like ok…maybe I can deal with this… Then two more episodes…scratch that I couldn’t even make it through the second episode…I was just like f*ck this I’m outta here. This show lost its fire and spunk. Brennon became different and it was weird.
        The only thing that made me want to watch the show was Hodgins and Angela. :/

Comment by Arleina – April 4, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe they are trying to slowly move Tele Tempe closer to the literary Tempe that readers know.[which IS fixing the "damage" of making her "socially handicapped"] You’ll notice the personality change began when they introduced Daisy (Tempe’s middle name in the book series, BTW). They’ve had Daisy channeling the quirkiness while Tempe has become more street smart and socially level as the series moves forward.
        As for a relationship with Seely… I don’t care either way… If the writers can do it right than good for them, if not, I would hate for it to go the way of “moonlighting”.

Comment by Jennie – April 4, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN LICKING ON YOUR XANAX POP FOR QUITE SOME TIME…BOOTH AND BRENNAN WOULD BE TOTALLY COMPLETE WITH EACH OTHER..THEIR DIFFERENCES AND HOW THEY WORK THEM OUT IS WHAT MAKES THEM UNIQUE.NOTHING WRONG WITH HOW BRENNAN TALKS OR EXPRESSES HERSELF…IF I HAD HER IQ,I’D BE BLOWING SMOKE UP SOMEONES BUTT,TOO….HANNAH WAS ONLY THROWN INTO THE MIX TO MAKE THEM BOTH REALIZE WHAT THEY HAD PASSED UP BEFORE..IT WORKED…SO YEA !!!THE FACT THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE IS AWESOME..NOTHING HAS BEEN WRONG WITH THIS SEASONS EPISODES…WRITERS SEEM TO BE ON THEIR TOES AND KNOW WHAT THE VIEWERS WANT…SO GO GET YOURSELF A FRSH XANAX POP AND FIND YOURSELF A DIFFERENT SHOW TO WATCH…BECAUSE THERE ISN’T ONE DAMN THING WRONG WITH THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by BONES FANATIC – April 4, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i totally agree!! i absolutely loved the doctor in the photo!! my fave bones episode ever!!!

Comment by Sarah – April 5, 2011 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have been a bones fan from season 1 but I have to admit that I stopped watching the first two shows this season. I think B7B would be great together if written correctly and I’m tired of waiting for it to happen.

Comment by TRussell – April 4, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love the cast, chemistry, storyline. However, they did make
          Tempe a little too um, ,well, socially inept. Get the issues of
          genius and orphaned, but come now. Booth and Bones so unselfishly
          love each other that it HAS to bring them together. So very wrong otherwise. Gonna keep on watching and hoping. Call me a die hard romantic if you want to but a devoted fan above all.

Comment by Kim – April 4, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t see why not. They are involved in the books, they could very well make it work on the show as well.

Comment by Doug – April 4, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I AM!!!

Has no one ever read the books by Kathy Reichs on which the show is based? Tempe’s love life in the series mirrors that of the books. She suffers through several of her partner’s relationships before they “give it a go.” Then they break apart & wonder if they were supposed to be together or apart. All while solving cases. If you’ve read the novels, the dynamic between Booth & Bren makes sense.

Comment by alicia – April 4, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i thought it was the last season cause they are making a spin off

Comment by John – April 4, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If they do I bet there going to end up blowing the relationship to peices. and breaking the entire group apart. so it deppends on how they want to leave of the final episode.

Comment by Ashley – April 4, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sure they will…can you imagine Booth and Brennan with a child together? It would be a great storyline.

Comment by Shannon – April 4, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ok I think it would be hilarious if they pulled an Angela and hodgins. ” by the way bones is pregnantl type thing. They can excuse it how they please I just want to see emily’s baby bump!!! >_<

Comment by Diana – April 4, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could see the writers of “Bones” hinting at a “hook-up” between B&B on the May finale. It certainly would work. But, I think I would like to see them be more. Perhaps Bones really does get pregnant but only finds out after they decided that, perhaps, it had been a mistake for them to “hook-up” that night for both of their own somewhat neurotic (but still endearing) reasons. Bones is afraid to hurt Booth after what he has been through, that maybe it is too soon. (Whatever rational reason she may come up with). Booth is afraid he will hurt her and he is afraid to go against what she thinks is right. Bones spends several episodes deciding what to do and if she should tell Booth. Bones almost tells him then a case involving a baby, or a pregnant mother, and /or having to get their friend to the hospital to have her baby (use both – make it exciting)She puts it off a couple of times. She knows she wants to have Booth’s baby,(she has already said in past episodes that genetically they are a perfect pair)but does not want him to feel “trapped” (something like that-can only be limited by the writers imagination and I have great faith in the Bones writers). Well, it could make for an awsome season, I think! I know it would keep me tied to my favorate show, “let nothing tear us”,er I mean, me apart.

Comment by Ruth Victoria Elliott – April 4, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ruth,
        1)I so want them together………although I do worry that it will take a lot of the sexual tension out of the show.

2) S6 was AWFUL from the get-go. Cam has these OH-MY-GOSH credentials, but she couldn’t even identify the race of the dead baby in the season opener…PUH-LEASE.

Anyway, about your post. I really don’t think that she will think that Booth would feel trapped. Brennan works on logic and she’s already stated that she’s perfectly prepared to raise a child on her own, AND, she knows that Booth has already proven himself a good father to a son even though he did not marry his child’s mother. I think her “missed the moment” revelation might stick with her and she will realize that JUST MAYBE, “FATE” does exist! (OK, maybe that last one is stretching her belief system, but I don’t think she will worry about his reaction. But, then again, they have done, IMO, some SERIOUSLY out of character things with those two this season. Much to my (mostly) dislike. But I’m still a die hard fan of both B&B!

Comment by KnittingFits – April 4, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well it is about time!!!!! If the writer’s have talent they can make them getting together a plus for the series… I am almost ready to say no more I am not watching this if they don’t get together soon…..

Comment by Kathy McNeill – April 4, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well you never know?

Comment by aprelle – April 4, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is anyone out there to remember “Moonlighting”? Much as we would like to see it happen, THEN what?

Comment by Sunny Griffin – April 5, 2011 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I remember “Moonlighting” — and better than you, it appears. The problem with ML was NOT that David and Maddie hooked up. It was that the entire tone of the show changed from light, witty banter to over-the-top melodrama. It was that cast member bickering and ineptitude by the show runners led to delays of four to six weeks between new episodes (even after big events, even during sweeps), which meant the show was incapable of generating any more dramatic or romantic momentum. Had the ML people hooked David and Maddie up *in the spirit of the show* — keeping their witty banter, letting them be playfully on again/off again, and above all had simply continued regularly producing episodes of the show, period, ML would not have suffered ratings-wise to the level it did. (I guess Cybill Shepard would also have had to not get pregnant with twins, forcing the show onto a much heavier plotline than it could carry, but apparently that even surprised her, so sometimes life just takes a hand.)

Since you like to ask whether people remember the past, I’ll ask if you remember “Remington Steele.” Another show built around sexual tension — and one where they never hooked the couple up in a satisfying way before the finale, and by then it was no longer satisfying The bickering had been so forced for so long that it was impossible to think the leads even LIKED each other at the end, much less that they were in love. And it suffered a similar ratings crash and burn.

So, if anybody out there remembers — artificially keeping people apart can screw your show up much worse than getting them together at the right time.

Sadly, it’s already too late for “Bones.”

Comment by amy – April 5, 2011 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Esta – April 5, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG – So the writers screwed up. They are human. Now they are tring to fix it. Give them a break.

As for B&B, it has been a very long and drawn out process for them to get together. They are both afraid to lose what they have and if it would still be the same after they really get together.

I for one hope to GOD that the writers can get it right and keep it with the crazy chemistry. I personally would finally love for them to get together and hide it. Get pregnant and end the show off on that note…

Booth’s son loves the “Bone Lady” that talks funny. :)

So go for it. Make the season AWESOME! Give the fans what they truely want and put in a cliff hanger to stir all our feelings…lol

Good writing comes from the heart. B&B are all heart!!! <3

Comment by Nicole – April 7, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me and my freind think that booth and hannah should get engaged and then on the to pick up her wedding dress booth crashes in to the car that hannah is in while chasing after a criminal. Then booth will co back to brennon and she’ll say no to him. Then on finall episode they will get married.

Comment by gemma bones – April 15, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it has taken long enough for them to “get there” and will they ever?
      the only thing i do every single day is watch bones, on the weekends i watch recorded bones and i think they will “get there” in the last episode until fall.

Comment by Taylor – May 15, 2011 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I want to see them get together, I also feel like they’ve waited too long. I’m kind of bored now. Plus we’ll see if they actually “go there” This show has burned me more than once. I simply don’t trust it.

Comment by Clo – March 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to agree with you on that. Although i will say that the show will lose even more viewers if the writers don’t get them together some way or another soon enough. The show is good but been pretty dull in the b&b relationship yet fun with most of the other ones lately. I don’t know whether or not to start seeing the boat sink with the “will they/won’t they” game or if people will make it sink if they ever do get something serious soon. I’m still incredulous, & pretty skeptic at the moment.

Comment by Jaz – March 30, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Bones writers remind me of the Peanuts comic strip where Lucy keeps teeing up the football for Charlie Brown to kick – then she yanks it away from him at the last second and he falls on his a$$, every time.

I feel like Charlie Brown – and I’ve had enough AND do not trust the show to deliver the winning football to us that they did the first couple of seasons.

PERSONAL FOUL you fools!!!

Comment by Suncatcher – March 31, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^^this.

Comment by Liz – March 31, 2011 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What she said! Although, for me, I thought the first 5 seasons were great. Season 6 has been a huge disappointment to me, but I have too much invested to give up watching Bones now.

Comment by Ros – April 17, 2011 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually agree. This season really did change everything. It was never for the better. It seemed like Booth was only into sexing Hannah, Brennan and everyone loved her (how fake could that have gotten?!). Brennan needed a kick in the pants but this season has sucked compared to past seasons. The relationship between B&B seemed forced. They are laughing at stupid jokes like it’s the funniest thing ever. Don’t get me wrong, I used to love this show. I still watch it in hopes that whoever used to write will come back and give us some good episodes, because the crap that they are showing now is just a bad joke compared to the past seasons. I’m bored with the will they won’t they. I’m bored with the squinterns personality changes. Did everyone go to therapy and decide to become the complete freaking opposite character of what they were? Clark, VNM, Booth, and Bones. The only constant is Hodgins and Angela. They are really the only thing worth watching at this point.

Comment by Mindy – April 4, 2011 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • squeeee YES! :D

Comment by Deens – March 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eh, I refuse to get my hopes up after the way they’ve played things out in the past. If something happens, awesome, but I’ll save the oxygen mask until I see it on my screen. And know it’s not a dream or a hallucination or any other sort of cop-out.

Comment by muir – March 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I concur, we are so used to be disappointed by th writers that I don’t want to get excited for nothing. They ruined this season, and maybe the show, they need to fix the things really well. I really want B&B together, but with a damn good script, not the crap they did with Hodgela.
      So I am very skeptic

Comment by Bonesfan74 – March 30, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, oh Stephen Nathan, who cares about bowling?

I’m going to be tentatively… positive. Maybe even slightly happy. But TPTB are notorious for being misleading–they know what we want to believe so they state the truth in a way that still fits the reality they’re aware of and almost cruely excites the fans. It’s not that they lie (except for that 1 time…) or hate us. They are just a little sadistic…

But for the first time I have the faintest of hope, though I’m going to try and compress the squees until I, too, see it for real on my screen in the shipping fan’s idea of reality. Fringe said it best–real is just a matter of perception.

Though, I am smiling a little tonight…!

Comment by Bethany – March 30, 2011 11:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wowser. I’m going to say “yes”. I think they need to have this. And I think the folks at FOX need to learn that you can have a couple having a relationship and it is STILL exciting and good.

I’m so sick of this “Moonlighting” Curse. Work harder writers, a good relationship does not kill a show.

Comment by SnazzyO – March 30, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree!
      I always thought it sounded like such an easy way out when they said “Bring them together and the show is over”, it doesn’t have to be that way if the writers do their job right.

Comment by Darth Clavie – March 30, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you SnazzyO!!

Comment by myrnama – March 30, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you on this if I recall in a recent interview from the red carpet

David Boreanaz: “I Look Forward” to Booth and Brennan Together
      We’ve heard it from a couple sources now that Booth’s current girlfriend, Hannah is set to leave the show — and soon. But will that make room for a Bones/Booth relationship? Luckily Special Agent Seeley is on the case. In a recent interview with On the Red Carpet, David Boreanaz answered the question fans have been asking since the beginning: Will we ever get to see Bones and Booth together?

“I think that you will,” he said. “I was thinking about that today, how that would affect the show, and I think in a show like this and the way these two characters relate to each other it might be interesting to see them actually do a season where they are together; and see how much fun we can have. I look forward to that.” So do we!

But it won’t happen before Valentine’s Day… or even soon after. Boreanaz added, “It’s not for a while.” Break our hearts, why don’t you?
      More reason to love David Boreanaz: he’s just as pro-Booth-and-Brennan as we are! So…when!?
      Source: On the Red Carpet

Comment by caro1212 – March 31, 2011 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He said that?? Well, this is great! :D

Comment by erika – March 31, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • COMPLETELY AGREE! They can still have an exciting crime show with B&B together. They still have other characters and of course the gruesome murders! :)

Comment by BonesEnthusiast – March 31, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree ….I am also so sick of the “Moonlighting” curse !!!
      I mean come on !!! You could do a whole season or more on their relationship… first they will have to hid it from everyone (remember if they get together they cann’t work together) then they will have to figure out how they can be together and still work together …after that i would like to see brennan pregnant and how she & booth would deal with that !! COME ON WRITERS !!! There is still more story lines to writer after they get together !!!
      (think about it hot steaming stolen kisses as they try to hid their
      relationship from everyone)

Comment by aleph – March 31, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes absolutely right, I agree 100% there is so much more then just to be in bed there is the murders, hide the relationship from everybody Brennan becoming like a step mother to Parker, how to build a family life all between working around and solving murders.

What do you think?

Comment by caro1212 – March 31, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh God, I couldn’t agree with you more!!
          On absolutely everything, but I wanted to quote you here “But one thing I would like to see Brennan ( Bones ) be back as she was before like in season 1,2,3 being pretty and sexy and hot with her hair and dressed like a young and beautiful women and her being physical and fighting back as she did in the past.” that’s totally what I think!!! She’s a beautiful woman, and can kick some asses, so why the hell the writers changed that so likeable, sexy and just amazing characteristic about her??!! And I personally hate who cut her hair (Emily let your long, free-bangs hair, pleeease!!) and the major asses who put her big, baggy, horrendous shirt ALL THE TIME this season!!! She (Emily) deserves a lot better! They really NEED to put them together, dress her up as the beautiful woman she is and come with some clever, funny, alluring scripts!!

Comment by erika – March 31, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Do we really want them together? Or do we just want the characters to have an accidental night of pure sexual bliss???? I mean, as much as you can air on FOX.. ;-P~~~
          I was watching the earlier seasons again the other day. LOVE and MISS how they would go back and forth at each other. Sex, ALMOST happened… What if it would actually happen before they decided on being a couple or not??? OH! So, accidental night of bliss, THEN BONES has some sort of accident. She is in a coma or something and our heart strings are tugged while tortured Booth is try’n to help the team solve the case without actually knowing what that wonderful night meant….. ::::::sigh::::: All I can do is fantasize…

Comment by Dez – April 4, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agrre more. The “Moonlighting” curse is such an easy way out. Moonlighting did not go downhill because they got together, it’s demise was due to the leads going their seperate ways. They were rarely together on screen because of Bruce’s interest now resting on a new movie career and the fact they didn’t get along. Booth and Bones getting together would never change their chemistry on the show or their bickering ways…that’s just what the other brings out in them. Neither is going to change their belief system to be together, nor compromise on it. Those differences are whatwhat attracted them to each other in the first place. Don’t think they’re ready for a baby story with Emily’s pregnancy, but the show definately would survive and thrive with a relationship.

Comment by Kathy – April 2, 2011 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If it was just a Moonlighting curse I’d agree
        with everyone. It always happens though, look
        at Remington Steele and Scarecrow and Mrs.King,
        just to name 2 more. I would love to see B&B
        get together also..they just need the writers
        and a VERY good story line ..to keep them
        together.

Comment by Heidi – April 4, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree completely…..get them together then it will get interesting again. There is so much you could do then…love the play between them and you could only make it better!

Comment by wen – April 4, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with SnazzyO too!!!! We need to have them keep the show even after the get together. They are still awesome, and HOT!!! :)

Comment by AGREE – April 4, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY. I’ve always known they would end up together, but it seems like it’s about time!

Comment by MKS – March 30, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • of course Booth and Brennan are getting together. This show copies everything House people have done. I wish that they won’t end it in 15 episodes into s7, though. At least give B&B a REAL chance. Shame that Hart Hanson is friends with David Shore, cause DS is a very bad influence.

Comment by CTB – March 30, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol at all of this.

Comment by AJ – March 30, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They certainly are on track with House, albeit a season behind.
      Drag the flirting out for 6 years, but finally in the 6th finale bring them together. Then have viewers anxiously waiting the whole summer for the next season only to be disappointed by the half-assed, lazy “romance” the writers have come up with; which surely will be doomed because the two leads can’t be happy together or the show will DIE.
      That’s the FOX way!

Comment by Alicia – March 30, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHHH!!!

Comment by Racheal – March 30, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Coupling the main character CAN be done right, on occasion, provided you don’t change the core of who they are. House and Cuddy – awful. Chuck and Sarah – awesome. I’m interested to see how it works out.

Also, the writers did a great job coupling Angela and Hodgins. Their coupledom never really interferes with the story, nor does it muddle their chemistry with each other or those around them.

Comment by Jenny – March 30, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I SO agree with you about Angela and Hodgins! They are really who I got hooked on, not Bones and Booth, though I’d like to see what would happen if they finally got together. But for me, it has always been Hodgins’ puppy-dog eyes and sweetness. I almost quit watching when they broke up, and am now very happy with the way they’ve been handled story-wise (at least till they brought up something possibly wrong with the baby). Oh, and I also agree with you about Chuck and Sarah. :)

Comment by Rosie – April 4, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey that’s not true Chuck went there and its going just fine. So did House, even though things didn’t go according to plan there. I think they should go with it and see what happens.

Comment by Tasha – March 30, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. The writers for Bones just seem like the type that wouldn’t put B&B together which is very frustrating. I’m just crossing my fingers that they will. I mean, the title “The Change in the Game” sounds like it is code for Booth and Brennan starting a real, couple-esqe relationship. Who knows, I honestly will stop watching if they aren’t together by the end of this season.

Comment by MC – March 30, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bunch of liars. I’ve waited and waited for these idiots to grow up and give the fans what they wanted and they have disappointed me time and time again. That’s why Castle right now is my new fav show they are doing everything that Bones should have done from day 1. So as of right now I don’t buy a single word they are saying, and I’m not getting my hopes up when it comes to Bones. I’ll watch but I’m not expecting anything.

Comment by Ryan – March 30, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Beckett has a boyfriend and is kissing Castle. That’s the way I want to see my couples get together, cheating. Ugh, it will be years, mark my word.

Comment by skylark66 – March 30, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, in Beckett’s defense, it was a fake kiss to get them close enough to save Esposito and Ryan. I certainly wouldn’t qualify that as cheating.

Comment by muir – March 30, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Point taken but since Ryan was referencing Castle plot line, Booth and Brennan never had a kiss, whether fake or real, while they were seeing other people. Just saying.

Comment by skylark66 – March 30, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m not sure what that has to do with anything. The progression in Castle IS moving along at a faster pace, if only because Castle has admitted his feelings to himself. This doesn’t take anything away from Bones, and Castle could certainly fall into the same trap that Bones and MANY other shows have fallen. Castle kissing Beckett in order to save Esposito and Ryan has nothing to do with anything, though.

Comment by muir – March 30, 2011 03:30 PM PDT
          • this reply is for @ muir, I just didn’t get an option to reply to your post and I wanted to point out, that yes it seems right now that Castle is moving along at a brisker pace than Bones is however, looking at relationship progression they are pretty much at the same point if you are looking at season progressions , Castle season 3 – fake kiss so that they can blend in. Bones season 3 – fake kiss so that Brennan can get a trailer to celebrate christmas in jail with her dad. The only thing I can see progressing faster when you compare Bones season 3 and Castle season 3 with the relationships is that both Castle and Beckett seem to have obvious feelings, whereas on Bones at the same point it wasn’t quite as obvious.

Comment by Jayme – March 30, 2011 09:31 PM PDT
          • Also, Castle and Beckett have both acknowledged to themselves (and the audience) that they have feelings for each other, which Booth and Brennan hadn’t done until… the scene in the car this season?

Comment by Cari – March 31, 2011 11:33 AM PDT
      • Castle has more romance and humor between Castle and Beckett than Bones ever had. I don’t trust Bones PTB to follow through at all on their promises.They’ve waited too long and now its BORING.

Comment by Lane – March 30, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Castle and Beckett definitely have more chemistry than Booth and Bones ever had. IMO, they seem like their views on religion and life in general are just so far apart that I can see why the writers have been hesitant to get them together. In real life, a couple like them would probably never even date, let alone have a happy ever after. I mean, seriously, with all the digs she takes towards his religious views and her feelings on marriage and such, why would he even go there?!

Comment by tj – March 30, 2011 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That might be the reason the screen writers in Bones might finally get Booth and Brennan together. If they don’t the only thing they will accomplish after this article is a ton of dissapointed fans who would love for the B&B relationship since the premiere of season one.

Comment by missmotherearth – April 4, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Holy Martha, mother of Richard, if one more person tries to compare the debacle that is “Bones” to the beauty that is “Castle,” I will not be responsible for my actions. Sorry to be a witch with a capital b, but seriously? There’s television and then there’s television. “Bones” hasn’t been the latter going on three seasons now, and I very seriously doubt that’s going to ever change, delusional hopeful title or no.

Comment by Elizabeth – March 31, 2011 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Speak it, sister! Ugg, Bones isn’t even in the same zip code quality-wise. Castle is one of the only shows that I can say that I absolutely trust the showrunner’s word and character because what he says lines up with what is on the screen.

Comment by Sarah – March 31, 2011 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not getting my hopes up only to be trolled by Hart Hanson again.

Comment by Sally – March 30, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. They already fooled us once. I’m not believing anything they say until it actually happens. Hanson must have the same bug that Shonda Rhymes has: they can’t stand to see any of their characters happy; to them it equals boring.

Comment by Chatty – March 30, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you.

Comment by AJ – March 30, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh. I wish they’d just DO IT already. It’s been too long, people are starting to be angry.

Comment by Ian – March 31, 2011 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah! Finally!
    I’m totally pro B&B, they belong together, and it’s going to be so interesting look at them as a couple, and a little weird too after all this time waiting :) We like the ‘will they won’t they’, but love must go on… So, gambler, change the game!

Comment by akane – March 30, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment by aussieforgood – March 30, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • as much as i don’t wanna get my hopes up..i just can’t help myself!! the finale can’t get here soon enough!

Comment by Piper – March 30, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think if the writers do it right the time they taken will be fine. Cause if they know anything about people and relationships is that some people complete each other. Booth & Brennen do that for each other. if they don’t it will be so fake that no one will like it.

Comment by Patsy – April 4, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meh. The writers waited so long I’m kind of over it at this point. If they do, they do, if they don’t, well, same ol’ same ol’.

Comment by Jennifer – March 30, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear hear! I was wondering if I was the only one who just didn’t care.

Comment by Cari – March 31, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not going to get my hopes up ever again. HH and SN are nice people but I don’t think they’ll ever give us what we want. And so far every time they made it look like it would finally happen something totally different and most likely not very good for B&B happened instead. Coma dreams, going away for a year, Hannah, just to name a few. I still like Bones and I will continue to watch but I’ve stopped believing in a B&B happy ending a while ago and not even the (admittedly very nice) ending of last week’s episode was enough to give me real hope again.

Comment by ToZiKa – March 30, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey Toz, I’m not gonna get my hopes up either. But not because I feel that HH or SN have gotten my hopes up in the past, but because I have. I refused to beleive what I was reading last year and concocted all sorts of scenarios to explain why it seemed that they were leaving and I don’t remember any flat out misleading statements from HH or SN ( I’m talking last year, not the year with the coma dream, in which HH most definitely gave misleading comments) The most misleading comments came from articles like this that made speculation up based on very minimal facts that were provided. So I refuse to get my hopes up only on the principle that when I speculate based on tiny tidbits like this, I would end up trying to make future spoilers fit in to this scenario and obviously would end up crazily disappointed ( like last year)

Comment by Jayme – March 30, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just to interject a little optimism here that has absolutely nothing to do with trusting showrunners or anyone else. Emily is pregnant. So they have 2 choices: 1. delay the season 2. write it in. Since they’ve already teased us with Brennen wanting a baby and wanting it to be Booth’s it makes more sense and is easier for the writers to write it in. Now as much as I would love to see B&B together as a couple the dynamic could be much more fascinating if they do have an night of oops sex and she gets pregnant. Then the interpersonal relationship is them as parents not just as lovers. That is an infinitely more complex relationship than just a “will they, won’t they” couple getting together. At least it would be if they do it right. Booth’s style of parenting is so wildly different than Brennen’s regimental development for kids that the conflicts would be never ending and trying to balance that with a professional relationship would be a Herculean task.
      Also, it is possible to have couples get together after years and not having it ruin the show. I site the final 2 seasons of Scrubs with J.D. and Eliot and Psych. The secret is, get them together and LEAVE IT ALONE! If it’s not a soap opera it should have the main story arc be about interpersonal relationships. Bones is a procedural. Relationships are secondary story lines.

Comment by Lauren – April 4, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped caring about whether or not these two got together and got my romance fix on CHUCK.

BONES writers can keep them apart. I don’t even care any more.

Comment by Randy – March 30, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right. I stopped caring if Bones and Booth will end up together or not. They kept them apart for much too long for it to matter.

Comment by Steph – April 4, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m at a point now where Bones needs to be canceled, its boring me to death and they’ve totally ruined B&B for me.

Comment by Nathan – March 30, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so why are you watching? and reading online articles about it?

Comment by Jayme – March 30, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you on this, if some people out there are not fans why do they read these internet spoils

Comment by caro1212 – March 31, 2011 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hhmm Nathan, that’s a constructive post… stop to watch and read spoilers about Bones then…. and get a life, a real one, far away from your couch!

Comment by lysa – March 31, 2011 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’ll have sex, one moment of perfect happiness, then Booth will turn evil and Bones will kill him.

Comment by Kayla – March 30, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

Comment by Ace – March 30, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That comment was awesome.

Comment by Kathy – March 30, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Best. Comment. Ever.

Comment by Amanda – March 30, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Overall, best comment!

Comment by Shelly – March 30, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You totally made me laugh hard enough OUT LOUD to wake my dogs!!! Sincerest thanks!!!!

Comment by tvfruitcake – March 30, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG! I was laughing so hard I nearly fell off my chair. I’m a die-hard B/B shipper but even I have to say that I’m leery of this tease. If they do, great. If they don’t I”m kind of over my BONES crazy. I stopped watching when I saw the promo for this season. I couldn’t handle having to watch Hanna & Booth almost marry. Only epi I’ve watched so far is the Blizzard one. Even that almost made me emo enough to go on meds. LOL

Comment by Bonesy Babe – March 30, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this comment is frickin gold!

Comment by Jayme – March 30, 2011 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahahahaha! Always love the Buffy references!

Comment by Sally – March 30, 2011 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ahhh, I agree, Have loved David from Buffy all the way through bones. He is sooo much more sexy now.

Comment by Janet Meulman – April 4, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Laugh out loud! But I really hope that isn’t the way things will end up for these two. All I can compare it to is Moonlighting of the 80′s. It was a great show ’til they got together and then it tanked!!

Comment by Suzanne Robertson – April 4, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not falling for this again! We’ve been told over and over again,the season four finale,the beginning of five,the 100th ep, i really wont believe it until I actually see it. And even then I dont trust the writers to put them togetherand leave them together!!!

Comment by Rebeccapedia – March 30, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You said exactly what I was thinking. I don’t believe them and even if I did Hart is probably going to break them up sometime next season.

Comment by Exactly – March 30, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There was a time when I actually cared but now I don’t give a damn if they hook up or not, the show is dull now its lost all its luster.

Comment by Jason – March 30, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. Go back and watch the first couple of years of this show. It was brilliant writing. It has lost it’s spark for me that I could care less who hooks up.

Comment by Kristin – March 30, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see them together and I want it soon.
    I think Booth and Brennan are one of the couples who are going to have sex wiht each other for the first time, in the May sweeps Michael posted earlier his month.

Comment by D – March 30, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Now that I read that Emily Deschanel is pregnant, I REALLY BELIEVE that they are “going there”. Unless her pregnancy is not scripted, but I want to it will be.

Comment by D – March 31, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was just thinking that – I would love it if they wrote the pregnancy in. Not sure how they would film the show otherwise – how many things could they have Bones stand behind?

Comment by K – March 31, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Emily Procter’s pregnancy was not scripted on CSI Miami, Jery Ryan’s on Shark wasn’t either, and I’m sure there’s more unscripted pregnancies that I don’t remember. But I’d rather have the Bones’ producers doing the same Criminal Minds’ producers did about AJ Cook’s pregnancy, GET THE CHARACTER PREGNANT AS WELL.

Comment by D – March 31, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really need to go there! The whole show keeps u on the edge, but real that’s what every one is waiting for. Then to see how odd they are together will be together as a couple not just partners.

Comment by Amber Chance – March 30, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe how many people are saying they don’t care whether they get together or not! Even after waiting 6 agonizing seasons, I’m still totally shipping BB. Should the show have gotten them together sooner? Yes. Will it still be amazing when they finally do get together? Definitely!

Comment by Alex – March 30, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. What’s with all these people saying they don’t care anymore? I agree they have drug this out long enough but I ahve faith in Hart Hanson. The show still entertains me and I still get a goofy grin on my face when BB have a cute moment. (ex. burning the paper in the last episode).

Comment by Bones fan – March 30, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh we must be coming upon sweeps season if we are getting ambiguous Bones/Brennan spoilers…again..for about the fourth season in a row. When I see Bones spoilers of this sort I just get annoyed at this point.

Comment by JB – March 30, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hhmm… some people “don’t watch it anymore” “are tired of the perpetual will they/ won’t they” “it’s boring to death” but still read spoilers and comment them… ah ah ah…. you make me laugh

before commenting , before attack showrunners and writers, or even actors, watch yourselves , guys…. they don’t need you to do their jobs, the ratings prove it!

for me, well, interesting title and idea, but I don’t have high hopes. yep, I take all of it carefully, and I still enjoy the show!

Comment by lysa – March 30, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t watch it anymore and the won’t they will they bored me. And yet, I read spoilers and commented it. Whey ? Because I will rewatch the show of they finally are a couple ! I want to see them as a couple. I don’t care anymore about the tension. So, I wait without watching anymore, and read news to see if I can finally come back.
      Here your explanation.
      Problem is…if most of people do the same things that the show will be cancelled ? Sad, yes, but it’s just a show and I won’t no force myself to watch any shows knowing that I will be bore or worst annoyed !
      I don’t care enough anymore to do that. And that, I think, it’s a lesson for HH and NS !

Comment by MCO – March 30, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only actor that was attacked was the bird that played Hannah and that’s okay because she didn’t matter….

GO B&B, I hope Hart does this.

Comment by Amy – March 30, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was already too much to attack her for a ROLE…. it’s her JOB, not the real life… if you don’t see the difference, that’s sad for you??? where is the utility to attack an actor for the character he plays??

Comment by lysa – March 31, 2011 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the only thing that makes the show interesting to me is the will they/won’t they aspect. I feel that the writers will write the two characters together whether they want to or not so they can make the show interesting past belief. Even if they just have sex, working with each other would be weird and akward for them so that would make it interesting.

Comment by missmotherearth – April 4, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh don’t be such a tease. I’d hate to be disappointed. That’s the trouble with the hype – it’s either exhilarating or the fall is really really far down.

Comment by Elizabeth – March 30, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna sit back and watch as the ~game~ of the Hodgins’ life is forever changed by the arrival of their bundle of joy, and then as legions of entitled/shortchanged shippers come at @HartHanson with their metaphorical pitchforks. Maybe I’ll make some popcorn.

Comment by AJ – March 30, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it happen it happen but I am not overly excited as I have learnt that these sor t of things lead to disappointment.

Comment by pranksterJ – March 30, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We know they are going there, just not when. Heck, I would be satisfied with a real kiss. I am cautiously optimistic and excited.

Comment by dovepage – March 30, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I refuse to get my hopes up. Can’t wait for the finale though.

Comment by Maggie – March 30, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to believe it when I see it!!
    Although I was quite surprised that they actually TALKED about their feelings for once in the last episode.

Comment by Action Fraction – March 30, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHH! I swear to god if they don’t get together I will track Hart down and yell at him in a very loud manner.

Comment by Christina – March 30, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will believe it when I see it!
    IF it happens before the end of the show, I will be shocked.
    However, I’d love to proven wrong. :)

Comment by Stacey – March 30, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I AM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! I CANNOT BREATHE!! If the writers wiggle their way out of getting B&B together in this one, too…I just might keel over and die. OMG. IT SOUNDS SO PROMISING!!!!

Comment by Steph – March 30, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really tired of the whole will they or won’t they theme. Still watch after reading reviews and the show is OK again, but still not back to what it once was. I am not sure if it will every be great to me again. I love the sniper arc but the rest of the shows have just bored me. Still can’t buy into Hogela after the whole Wendall thing, but that is just me. So much of the spark is gone with the show. Again, I still watch, but I dvr it and watch at a later date. The Office has been just great this season and so much more enjoyable to watch. I am not sure if even bringing them together is such a big deal now. although many of the newer fans will be very excited. But after 6 years, it is just not that exciting.

Comment by E – March 30, 2011 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving the comments, good, bad and otherwise. I am going to stay cautiously optimistic that BB get together in the season finale, although I agree HH has lied and burned us before, (anyone remember the TV Guide story where HH said the sex would be real, and it turned out to be coma dream sex?) So yeah, we have to take anything HH and SN say with a HUGE grain of salt. The timing does seem right though: BB finally know how they feel about each other, they wrote down a date to be together, and HH owes the fans something big, to make up for Hannah, and since this has been a pretty crappy season overall. I also think the sniper is going to do something awful to, which will hopefully make BB realize they shouldn’t wait any longer to be together. So we’ll see.

Comment by Doris – March 30, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you!!!!!!

Comment by caro1212 – April 1, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope so!Getting so excited about them getting together possibly, but don’t want to get my hopes up to have them dashed like so many times before!Please stop dragging things out bones writers.If ratings drop which i very much doubt you can always break them up like Angela and Hodgins.Their relationship worked out beautifully in the end.

Comment by jeri – March 30, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on who still believes the cr_p that comes out of Nathan or Hart’s mouth. They have been telling us that every other episode is a “game changer”. Figures that they finally use the term in the title of the episode. For their sake, I hope they follow through. I can see the reactions of even the most loyal viewers if this turns out to be another “real sex” coma dream.

Comment by eridapo – March 30, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loyal fans??? hhmmmm I love this kind of debate…. what is a loyal fan for you??? the one who yells in the wood with some “I want my old Bones back” “seasons 1, 2 or 3 were better” blah blah blah….

Comment by lysa – March 31, 2011 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A fan like myself. A fan who keeps watching the show even though I hated the season four finale, the 100 episode, the season 5 finale, and the Hannah storyline. Loyalty does not mean you keep your mouth shut when you don’t like what is going on, but to you Loyalty must mean blind acceptance to whatever TPTB decide is best. Blind loyalty such as the one your advocating always leads to disaster — ex. Jim Jones’ followers and the German Nation in WW2.

Comment by Eridapo – March 31, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m not blind, and neither stupid… and I won’t criticize or yell for nothing, because, beyond Bones, I have a real life, with real problems. so I don’t see the necessity to be mean or negative. btw, easy to make an historic parallel, but I don’t think you were born in 1932…. because it began in 1932 exactly, not 1939….

Comment by lysa – March 31, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, wow. Okay, so HUGE difference between cult leaders/Hitler and an optimistic fan. I like that you guys are all passionate about your show, though. :) But I don’t think disagreeing makes either one of you a dumb dupe. Just makes you different.

Comment by izzybella – March 31, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they het together that does not necessarily mean that the show will crash and burn. Many ppl want to see booth and Brennan become a real couple( including me) I think it’s about tine they hook up. I love bones, it’s my fav show!

Comment by Megan – March 30, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this is true then Brennan and Booth will be sharing the same hook update as another famous tv pair. That tv pair being Mulder and Scully from The X Files who hooked up 10years ago on that date!!

Comment by Marie More – March 30, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They did? Well, that gives a whole new meaning to the “we’re Mulder and Scully” from the Pilot, doesn’t it? LOL You might be on to something here. I always guessed the would get together on their tenth anniversary or when Parker graduated, which ever came first. Or if you wish to know my real guess then it’s been “around february sweeps of their last season”. That cannot be very far now. They are nearing the end for sure. I’d give them one, two more seasons tops.
      and while we’re on the subject, I might as well applaud Jenny, Kayla, MCO, Stacey, E, Rebecca Elliott. Your comments made me laugh, or smile, or just think ’cause of some of the things you pointed out.

Comment by alittlebitcasual – March 31, 2011 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just started rewatching the series from the beginning and it reinforced thoughts that have been bothering me. Such as, remember when the chemistry was great between Booth and Brennan? Remember when they had witty banter? A few other things..
    The lighting, camera shots were much more sophisticated early on.
    They did a lot of great location shots.
    Why is it that Brennan never beats people up anymore?
    Why, in the last couple of seasons, have they started to dress her like a grandmother? Her clothes and jewelry were so hip in the first few years. Her hair was soft and attractive and now, NOT.
    Her manner of speech and overall attitude was so coolly intellectual. “Bones doesn’t intimidate” Booth said. Now, they have changed the character from being an intellectual who is socially inept to an almost autistic human.

Watch the first season and then compare to the last episode.
    Unless they find the chemistry again, I just don’t know.

Comment by Rebecca Elliott – March 30, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ICAM!!! They have turned this smart, sassy, strong, independent woman who had insecurities but wasn’t desperate for a man. Bren has turned into one of these desperate women who hangs around a guy who has told her he’s not interested on the hope he’ll give her a chance. Booth treated her like yesterday’s garbage and all she’s done is apologize and hang around him hoping for a chance. I want the old Temperance Brennan back in love with another man.

Comment by Mandy – March 30, 2011 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly – she’s now like some idiot-savant with no social skills. A good example is the EPs with the Muslim lab assistant where it was such a culture shock for Bones and the rest of the lab when he was following his prayer schedule. Never mind that they all supposedly live in a large metropolitan area and are exposed to a lot of cultures (who runs their gas stations, dry cleaners, and Quicky Marts?). Isn’t Bones supposed to study cultures around the world? How could she of all people in the lab feel awkward around a different culture?
      The writers have really screwed this show up.

Comment by Jeff – March 31, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, they can make them be the hottest sexiest couple on TV, will being the greatest murder solvers as they where

Comment by caro1212 – March 31, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So, they took an emotionally flawed but smart, beautiful, tough, sexy kickass woman and changed her into a developmentally challenged person.

Couldn’t agree more (and the god-awful haircut doesn’t help at ALL). Brennan was actually growing as a character for several years, and seemed to be softening and getting more human and empathetic. Now, they’ve turned her into some kind of uber-geek that can barely function in public!! WTH??? An example – when she was a guest on the Science-guy show, she actually seemed to understand that the show was for kids, and acted appropriately. Now she’s going to spaz out over a body bursting at the farm?? Ewww.

And a note to the writers – if you DO get BB together, DON’T make the whole show about that!!! Stick to the bodies and the crimes, but take it one small step further than you did in the first few seasons. Rather than just a closing in over pie, they actually lean in for a kiss… or just add a little touch here and there. THAT’S where most of these shows go horribly awry – it suddenly isn’t about the original show anymore, but ALL about the “new couple”. Yuk. I liked the comment about them having to sneak around, and all the possibilities for that… again, just don’t go overboard!! I’m all for a BB connection if you do it right!!

Comment by Mitch45 – April 4, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why don’t you guys believe me? I swear I’ve never lie to you before. It is just those lying media people like Ausiello who take what I say and reported as fact.

Leaves post, and turns to Stephen Nathan. “Suckers..”

Comment by Hart Hanson – March 30, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do believe this is it, folks! Dragging it out any longer will make the potential of a relationship a joke! He wants it. She wants it. The fans want it.

So if it ISN’T this year, I think the show will lose part of it’s audience and it’s popularity.

And I believe the cases are good enough, the actors are good enough, that BB being a couple will NOT ruin the show.

Comment by JustAnnW – March 30, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What if one of them dies? Or worse booth almost dies again? A true shocked? Parker is shot.

Comment by stepha – March 30, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that they will get together at the end of this season. The writers did say they were fighting over if they should get together or not and Hart publicly said he was NOT going to put them together at the of the series.

Comment by Sami – March 30, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many series have gone down this road, the pretender, mysterious ways, to name two. I think not many writers out there who dare to hook up the main characters in the end. So I dont expect the Bones finale to be any different, either one character dies or finds someone else or it nevet gets worked out, too cliche :( sad cause bones & booth are so cute together, they deserve the happy ending…

Comment by mila – March 30, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There will be a season 7 so I do not think that they will off one them, such as Booth or Brennan if one them go there will be no more (BONES). I also think that they will give us this one I HOPE

Comment by caro1212 – March 31, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh please, oh please, oh please! I know everyone is really cynical about this but I really think the writers may let us have this one…

Comment by Samantha – March 30, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t hold your breath. Remember when they told us they were sleeping together for last season’s finale? And it was a comatose induced story?

And even then they gave us something more than the fact that it’s called “A Change in the Game”, which really gives us absolutely nothing.

Comment by Jenn – April 4, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post