Exclusive First Look: Nikita's Mikita, Together!

You’ve seen flashbacks on The CW’s Nikita (Thursdays, 9/8c) before, but nothing quite like the exclusive Mikita-centric sneak peek TVLine has right here.

Click in to see the gorgeous full-size flashback photo of Michael and Nikita, plus find out what Shane West is revealing about the mind-blowing stuff ahead for the tortured twosome.

“You’re going to see a lot of stuff coming, and honestly, it’s blowing my mind,” West gushes to TVLine. “The fans are going to be shocked by the end of this season.”

Don’t you wish Michael and Nikita could get back to this point again — like now? Well, says West, that’s kind of what the pivotal April flashback episode is all about.

“We’re currently shooting an episode where Nikita is still working for Division, and Michael is worried about his job and is too focused on the team. You’ll see why Michael pushed her away.”

But that was then, and things have changed for both Michael and the star-crossed (someday) lovers. West says that if Michael was really, truly, completely against Nikita and what she stands for, “He would have made a concerted effort to take her down by now. He believes in a lot of what she’s saying, but right now he’s so conflicted. What you’ll see by the end of the year is more of Michael opening his eyes and seeing a lot of what’s going wrong.”

We can’t tell you exactly how things end up between “Mikita” by the season’s end, but West assures fans, “These two are very connected. You’re definitely going to see them get closer.”

Starting with this Thursday’s episode, in fact. It’s nothing like the peek you’ve seen above, but there is a quick Mikita flashback for your viewing pleasure, so don’t miss it starting at 9/8c on The CW.

How are you feeling, Mikita fans? Does the photo above give you hope for a reunion between the two? Hit the comments with all of your Nikita thoughts!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Interviews, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Jen says:

OMG!!!!!!! THAT PICTURE!!!!!! I CANT WAIT! YAY FOR MIKITA. Thanks for the interview <3 I just FLOVE these two…so much chemistry & each Shane interview makes me SQUEE harder if possible. The love this man has for this relationship is epic.

Thank you!

2. Michelle says:

Love these two! So excited for the rest of the season!

3. Rachel says:

*EXTREME HYPERVENTILATION*

*FAINTS*

*MESSAGE FROM THE DEAD*

WTF IS LIFEEEE RIGHT NOW!?!?!??!?!?!?!? ITS NOTHING BECAUSE THIS RIGHT HERE ——> THAT PICTUREEEE —–> IS WHAT LIFE IS!!!!!
    HOLY MOTHER EFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN THEY GET ANY MORE PERFECT!?!??!?!? IM DEAD. I REALLY AM.

*FAINTS BACK TO DEAD*

4. Josh says:

That picture….chemistry is just ooozing out of it. I can’t wait to see the relation between these two to develop and unfold…it’s my favorite part about the show. Thank you.

5. Ashley says:

He is so about to reach his arms around her waist…I’m gonna pass out from this image and the episode might do more hahaha, can’t wait for this moment in the episode!!!!!!!

6. Ash says:

OMG this is AMAZING! I cannot wait for this flashback to happen! There is so much intensity in that picture alone! Shane West and Maggie Q are the best, seriously they are f-ing perfect! MIKITA FOR THE WIN <3

7. NOHEMY says:

I CANT BREATHE. WHAT IS AIR?

8. Jasmine says:

OMG!!!!!!!!! DEAD.

9. Beryl says:

So wanting them together……….even if they have to be apart together!

10. Aimee says:

Thank you so much for interviewing Shane and sharing this with the Mikita fans! This is seriously the most amazing thing ever!!! Can’t wait to see them together!

11. Cy says:

OMG! I’m so, so, SO psyched for all juicy Mikita history revelations you and Shane are teasing us about! When the actor himself says the twist of their story is “blowing his mind,” you know it’s gonna be good~~~!!

And GAWDS that picture! They are such a sizzling couple–their chemistry/connection is already so deep now, when they’re apart. I really can’t wait to see how things were when they were together~~~ XDDDD MIKITA FTW!!

12. Xin says:

OMG!!!
    How can they do this to us?
    How can they show us this photo and leave us to hyperventilate and die of anticipation anxiety?!!
    Mikita is just TOO PERFECT!
    I want to watch this scene like RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

13. Deanna says:

Thank you so much Megan.!! You rock girl.!! That picture just made my day,my year maybe.Love MIKITA so much.,!! Best CW couple ever.!!

14. Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Um… the way her hands are on her stomach…… :-O

You don’t….? Nahhhhhhh.

Right…?

15. Stephanie says:

OMG, that picture!!! I cannot wait for more MIKITA!!

Shane and Maggie are supper cutie together!!

16. Nicole says:

Sexual tension, FTW!! I cannot WAIT to see where this goes…We better at least get some major making out moments!

17. Amanda James Warnock says:

I am loving Nikita!! I was a little unsure at first but after watching the pilot i was hooked!! I LOVE MICHAEL AND NIKITA!! I can not wait for more scene with them together!! I got a little nervous after a rumor of Michael and Alex but was so over the moon when shane west said that he was not for that pairing. I can not wait for more Nikita. —- Although i am wondering/worried, why it’s marked as “could go either way” on the scorecard sheet.

18. Robin says:

YAY for more flashbacks! I’m usually not into the whole ‘constant teasing’ thing, but I’m definitely excited, and I don’t mind reading a bunch of interviews about it until the closeness finally happens. ;)

19. Kelly says:

Yay!!!! I love Mikita so much! Can’t wait to see them reconnect again!

20. Christine says:

I don’t even remember what life was like before Nikita. And more Mikita? HELL YEAH! So looking forward to it. This probably sounds kind of rude to the other actors on the show, but the main reason for me to watch this show is MIKITA. I can’t wait to see more scenes between Maggie Q and Shane West. Their chemistry is just amazing. Even when they’re glaring at each other… it’s still… *thud*

21. sky says:

love that they’re taking time exploring Mikita’s relationship both in the past and the present :) it’s awesome that Shane is really into his character’s storyline too. he’s super excited for the fans to see where the show’s going (and where Michael-Nikita is going) and i have all the faith in them and the writers that it’s gonna be great. all the lingering tension, the unspoken affection and just the “connection” they have, as Shane said, it’s slowly building up to something awesome Nikita and Mikita-wise! Can’t wait!! Thanks for the picture and the scoop! i effing LOVE THIS SHOW

22. Jen says:

I wonder if any of you who are ‘hardcore’ Michael
    and Nikita fans ever actually saw the original
    series. If you had, you’d know these two have NOTHING
    on Peta Wilson and Roy Dupruis.

• sky says:

I think Shane (as Michael) and Maggie (as Nikita) totally ROCK their roles and characters, I think you’d have to be blind with denial to not acknowledge their oozing chemistry, so JUST LET IT GO. WE GET IT. Peta and Roy, they were good at what they did. Now go watch your old show on DVD and squee.

• A. says:

Hmm!!! And why not go back to the original movie with Anne Parillaud and Jean Reno? Peta and Roy, that was as different from the movie as, Shane and Maggie, are from the 1st TV adaptation. In terms of analogy, who would compare Biggie’s “mo’ money, mo’ problems” with Diana Ross’s original rendition? Same melody, different spirit but both still great!

• Tyler says:

Seen the original, watched all FIVE SEASONS. It’s been what six months I’m obsessed with Shane and Maggie’s Mikita. It’s the best of anything in the 5 years of LFN. This is what I have been waiting for an epic couple. Roy and Peta were nothing compared to Shane and Maggie. NOTHING! It’s my opinion just like that’s yours Jen. :D I want people know there are very different views. Not every LFN fan believes it was the best version of Nikita. This is the best one since the true original in my eyes. Plus LFN was 11 years ago, technology sucked, watching the old episode with the phony effects makes me laugh. I’m a 21st Century babe and I love this Nikita.

Their chemistry is SOOOOO HOTTTTTTT! Their angst. Michael’s voice, the way Nikita says ‘Michael’. I love Nikita. It’s the best!

23. Jason says:

Let’s get Michael and Alex together.

• sab says:

for the love of. i admire your persistence, but geez. hell no.

• Amanda says:

NO to Alex and Michael. Shane West said it himself it would be right for Michael’s character. I like the idea of him looking out for her just like Nikita is but NO to a romance. It seems a little wrong.

24. lol says:

I saw 2 beatiful actors…but without chemistry ..sorry!

• Ben says:

Malexs make me laugh. :D They are deluded. I love being on the side of the winning couple. It feels like…what’s the word… VICTORY! Reading all Shane West’s interview saying it will never happen because Michael isn’t a sleaze and how Alex reminds him of Nikita. So it would be him trying to be with Nikita through Alex. Alex would be his Nikita blow up doll. Yeah, rude but I’m a dude! It will always be Nikita. AS Shane said, ‘They’re the true love story’. Like Maggie said, ‘They fight because they can’t have sex!’ Shane and Lysndy agreed. I LOVE MIKITA. CW and writers know how excited majority of fans are. The preview for Alexandra was a Mikita scene and after being uploaded 14,000 flocked to it!

A blind person could see Maggie&Shane are hot, the fact you deny it makes it all the more funny. You’re clinging to anything HA!

25. lol says:

I saw 2 beautiful and gorgeous actors…but without chemistry ..sorry!

26. diana says:

Michael (the pathetic eunuch) in love…he’ll have to wait for his lady Nikita, drain the line of her love interests, until she comes to break his sexual abstinence.

True. Shane and Maggie are hot, but not together. Let’s get Michael and Alex together.

27. Dee says:

Maybe Michael is zipping up Nikita’s dress? Which would be SUPER HOT.

28. ashie says:

Michael and Alex together?? Are you kidding me!!! That would be WEIRD!!!! The show is based from the original, and the relationship was always about Michael and Nikita. And if they want to put Michael and Alex together, they shouldn’t name the show Nikita because Alex is not in the original versions. It was only Michael and Nikita.

29. Angela Zhu says:

*COUGHS LIKE CRAZY*
    OMG I CAN’T WAIT ;D!!!! ♥
    I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEIR CHEMISTRY!!!!! OMG SO DAYUMM EXCITED~!
    -PANTING-
    The cw better let this show stay on forever so when all the episodes come out on DVD I’ll buy it even if it costs me like $400. :D
    This is my number one favorite show :D. and I’ll watch every episode that shows XDD. likeee seriouslyy c: -Mikita all the way!
    -embarassed-
    I’m such a television freak when it comes to this showw! I absolutely love it :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
    MIKITA FTWWW! :D

30. Angela Zhu says:

@ Dee. Loool. zipping up her dress? o-o. she looks fine ;p.
    I WANT A LIFE SIZE POSTER OF THIS! D;<

31. dxgarten says:

So uhm, am I the only one who likes Owen/Nikita better than Michael/Nikita? I don’t mind Mikita but Owen/Nikita is far hotter.

32. Nichole says:

oh my god *thud* the chemistry between these two is SIZZLING! Mikita= end game nuff said…

33. Sarah says:

Yay!!!! Can’t wait for that! Love Nikita and Michael.

34. A. says:

He’s just zipping up her dress, Geez! And her hands are just on her stomach just like she could have been putting on earrings while he’s helping her with her dress!She isn’t preggo! Seriously, how many movies and TV shows have you watched since you’ve been on earth to not identify clichés scenes? I am a Mikita fan too but it doesn’t mean I turn off my brain and take my dreams for reality.

• Stephanie says:

We don’t know for sure if that’s what he is doing though.

• ChinaChao says:

LOL haha yeah… she’s preggors with Alex and out comes the “virgin” birth… lol and she looks nothing like Nikita and Michael… Yeah, sarcasm and your comment was FUNNY! That I was being serious! =P

35. lucy says:

did any one notic eher hands on her stomach maybe thats y he ‘broke her out’ she could have been pregnet yea think about it

36. Miriam says:

♥Where did you get the picture?This picture will certainly be on the show?I love Michael and Nikita and I want to be together.There are a couple very nice`♥
    P.S:Please if you can give me an answer I would be grateful♥

37. Jocelyn says:

OMG!!! CAN NOT WAIT! GO MIKITA!!!! <3

38. Angel says:

I can’t believe this! I was so mad when the old series ended! I couldn’t get enough of “Mikita!” I hope this time around things will end better for them. I need them to be together!

39. Penny says:

*Squeals then faints* I cannot wait. This is soooooooo amazing. Mikita are it! I love them. The best couple! They are soooooo incredibly hot together. I can’t wait for this!

♥Michael and Nikita♥

The way he’s looking at her, he loves her and she loves him. Ahhhhhhh *faints again*

40. Hallie says:

Lol. Of course we would eventually wayyyy into the future love a little Mikita baby. But she’s just happy about the beauty of the dress. Feeling beautiful. She’s looking in a mirror I would say and Michael’s looking at her. awwwwww so cute. They have crazy chemistry.

41. ChinaChao says:

Shane is doing an awesome job hyping up Mikita with his, “You’re going to see a lot of stuff coming, and honestly, it’s blowing my mind.” I swear to friggin **** I better NOT be disappointed! It better not be bad writing! And for some reason this picture makes me think about Mr. and Mrs. Smith probably because I “secretly” wish these two would start dating already in real life! They are hott! ;=)

42. emily says:

AUGHHH I’M DYING. This is so amazing omgggg I love these two together so much! Nikita better get renewed or I won’t know what to do with myself.

43. Bole says:

Is he zipping up her dress? SQUEEEEE!

44. Dilly Stern says:

Ive been waiting for them two to get together since the start of Nikita. Love it.

45. Val says:

It’s a mission. I’ll bet he’s slipping his hand into her pocket to get something. Looks hot!!!!

46. Resha says:

That dress is so gorgeous and they look so hot together!!!

47. Miriam says: