TVLine Counts Down Glee's 11 Best Numbers!

Dial 1-800-About-Damn-Time: Fox’s Glee is back on Sunday, and in the post-Super Bowl slot, no less! There’s crazy-loud buzz right now about a football-field mashup of “Thriller” and “Heads Will Roll,” but if that performance is going to join the pantheon of the show’s all-time greatest musical numbers, it’ll have to leapfrog over these 11 performances. Without further ado, here’s TVLine’s countdown.

Exclusive Glee Clip: Watch Sue’s Killer Post-Super Bowl Stunt!

11. “Dog Days Are Over” | Mercedes, Tina, and New Directions (“Special Education,” Season 2) | The sectionals number that should’ve been, but inexplicably wasn’t. No matchy-matchy costumes, no slick choreography. Just our McKinley High kids belting their hearts out and having a blast doing it.

10. “Defying Gravity” | Kurt and Rachel (“Wheels,” Season 1) | Everybody loves a diva-off, and watching Lea Michele and Chris Colfer duke it out on this Wicked ballad was truly riveting, a defining moment for the show’s initial season.

9. “Push It” | New Directions (“Showmance,” Season 1) | I usually wince when anyone from McKinley strays down Hip-Hop Boulevard, but when New Directions secretly substituted the Salt-n-Pepa party-starter into their school assembly set list, the results were hilariously ribald.

Glee Star Previews ‘One Helluva’ Super Bowl Performance (And With No Zombies Involved!)

8. “Halo/Walking on Sunshine” | The ladies of New Directions (“Vitamin D,” Season 1) | Glee has done wonders in promoting the art of the musical mashup, and this one was particularly choice. (Yes, I gave bonus points for those gorgeous yellow dresses.)

7. “Forget You” | Holly Holliday and New Directions (“The Substitute,” Season 2) | Just when Glee‘s formula was feeling a teensy bit stale — and Gwyneth Paltrow’s Q rating was flying toward the dumpster — along came the world’s jauntiest substitute with a cleaned-up version of the year’s most deliciously bitter hit. Encore, please?

6. “Telephone” | Rachel and Sunshine Corazon (“Audition,” Season 2) | The casting of Philippine singing sensation Charice created a ton of anticipation during Glee‘s summer vacation, and the big payoff arrived rather unexpectedly during a sing-off in the girls’ room, opposite New Directions’ insecure leading lady.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee and More!

5. “Jump” | New Directions (“Mattress,” Season 1) | New Directions’ commercial for a local mattress store may not have been its crowning vocal achievement, but the pajama-clad kids using beds to springboard to dazzling dance moves created some of the show’s most memorable imagery.

4. “Teenage Dream” | Blaine and the Dalton Academy Warblers (“Never Been Kissed,” Season 2) | Maybe it was the dazzling blazers, or Darren Criss’ perfect coiff, or the sound of Katy Perry’s ubiquitous hit getting a massive vocal upgrade, but this one made us as swoony as Kurt on his first foray into the safe-haven of an all-boys private school.

3. “Don’t Stop Believin'” | New Directions (“Pilot,” Season 1) | The performance that made us fall for New Directions in the first place. You can’t have a Top 11 list without it. And yet there are two performances we still like even more.

Exclusive: Glee Goes (Almost) Full-Frontal!

2. “I Want to Hold Your Hand” | Kurt (“Grilled Cheesus,” Season 2) | Turning the Beatles’ sweet ode to young love into a bedside vigil for Kurt’s ailing father was a complete stroke of genius. Get thee to a doctor for a tear-duct exam if you made it through without crying.

1. “Don’t Rain on My Parade| Rachel (“Sectionals,” Season 1) | Yeah, there are moments where we want to put Rachel in a bag and hurl her against the wall, but holy vocal adrenaline, her tour-de-force sectionals solo — performed from a high-school auditorium without any extra fanfare or special effects — was astonishingly good. Don’t even think about heading down to the comments and hurling precipitation on her victory march…

…or, if you really must, do! With the wide range of music that Glee has tackled, we know you’ll have your own opinions about unforgivable omissions to this list, as well as inclusions that leave you scratching your head. So get clickety-clacking and tell me where I went wrong, then post your own Top 11. And for up-to-the-minute alerts on all my TV coverage — including Glee recaps and a rundown of the Super Bowl’s best and worst ads — follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. Pam says:

Seriously? No Faithfully?

2. trista says:

I loved the duets between Lea and Indina – Poker Face and I Dreamed a Dream. Also – kinda loved the Run Joey Run trainwreck.

• Roni says:

That’s because Run Joey Run was so bad it was actually good, video included..

• Kate says:

Run Joey Run is THE BEST! It is my number 1 closely followed with DROMP! But why is Telephone on it, that was awful, where is Somebody To Love, Proud Mary, Sweet Caroline, And i Am Telling You, Any Madonna Track, Dream On, Maybe This Time, Home, I Dreamed A Dream, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Faithfully, Funk! I mean any of these are better than half this list!

Also what was the big deal with Gwyneth Paltrow, she was ok, but i dont think her performance should be on here over any of the other guest stars, hello Jon Groff, Idina Menzal and Kristen Chenoweth!

• flipone says:

I would bump “Telephone” from #6 to #3 or #4, especially considering how well it did on the Billboard charts and YouTube…

• flipone says:

Just to give you an idea how popular “Telephone” is, this one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee telephone” videos on Youtube…

• bette says:

After telephone by Charice (Sunshine) and Lea (Rachel) was aired, it was the most covered duet in youtube the day after. Chíldren and grown ups, girls and boys were imitating that song as well as the sudden popularity of Charice hair, kitty bagpack and eyeglasses in that scene alone.

• Gigi says:

I agree. Lea and Idina’s cover of “Poker Face” gave me chills. That and “I Dreamed a Dream” should definitely be up there, instead of Push It and Defying Gravity, both of which are only entertaining during the show and not so much just listening. The cover of DG lacks emotional depth in the recording, which is vital to the song, but I do agree that it was spectacularly touching on the show.

• Anna says:

Really? “Poker Face” gives me the creeps. Sure, it’s great vocally, but it’s a MOM singing with her DAUGHTER about “bluffin’ with her muffin”. I wouldn’t even listen to this song with my mother. Also, it’s a little weird for two big theater buffs who have dreamed about this moment for 16+ years to sing a Lady Gaga for their big moment.

• Mike says:

When I saw Idina in concert last year with the symphony here in SF, she commented on the “Poker Face” performance on GLEE, saying, “seriously, this is bonding moment between a mother and daughter”.

About the list in general, Don’t Stop Believin’ will always be #1 for me, but the rest of the list is good. Some “honorable mentions” should go to “Somebody to Love”, Rachel and Kurt’s duet on “Happy Days are Here Again/Get Happy” and Santana’s performance at sectionals this year “Valerie”.

• Dakota says:

“Valerie” was astonishing. It’s one of my top favorite songs on Glee now. Who knew Santana could be that good?

Granted, we don’t see her too terribly much. She’s usually backup for whatever reason, even though her sultry/jazzy voice gives me shivers.

• joe says:

it has been stated by ryan murphy that the reason why Lea and Idina sing “poker face” because it is a weird and unusual song and it kind of mimics the relationship that Lea and Idina’s characters have, they been separated for so long and they have a weird and unusual relationship, I think it was beautiful and appropriate, their relationship was always inappropriate and them singing this song was right, I don’t know how I would of felt if they sang any other song it wouldn’t feel right!

• Jim says:

When Lea & Idina had the opportunity to sing a duet, anything other than “I Have Been Changed (for Good)” from Wicked: The New Musical was a waste of excellent talent. Poker Face? Give me a break. What a piece of garbage for two great voices.

• Jo says:

Also, Lea seems to adopt a strange and awful English accent? Considering she always attempts to copy the artists in her covers, this was just no where near GaGa. It made me shudder.

• Kessler says:

If you read rhe name of the article, It isn’t best songs in GLEE, but best musical numbers. That means seeing it with your eyes, not just hearing it.

• Fiona says:

Sorry, but it’s Idina (I do feel the need to correct this as she is goddess of the musical theatre divas)

• Shannen says:

i dreamed a dream was EPIC!!! i still get goosebumps listening to it. an amazing song, with two amazing voices.

• Tommy says:

I couldn’t agree more! Leaving out I dreamed a dream is insane. It was a true history making moment, let alone sang beautifully!

I also would add Maybe This Time starring KChen and Lea. This was magical!

3. trista says:

oh yeah and To Sir with Love and Over the Rainbow were really beautiful moments too.

• NERGYDAN says:

I think the buying public spoke very loudly about which song was the best. It shot to #1 on Itunes (150,000++ copies in one week) and sold more copies than any other Glee tune. Hands down, Darren Criss’ (with the Tuft’s University Belelzebubs) Teenage Dream. Second has to go to Don’t Stop Believin’ – Third to I Want to Hold Your Hand.

• Amber says:

To Sir with Love makes me cry every time I watch it. It definitely should have been on the list.

• Jessica says:

Oh, total sobfest everytime I see and hear “To Sir With Love”! And it’s just so pure…no theatrics, just the kids on their stools, singing their hearts out. I think it absolutely should’ve been on the list!!

4. Joslyn says:

Agree with much of this list (LOVE I Want to Hold Your Hand SO MUCH) but I would bump Telephone for Somebody to Love or maybe even Bust Your Windows.

5. Quinn says:

…. I don’t ever want to put Rachel in a bag and hurl her against the wall … All the characters can be annoying as hell. At least Rachel knows what she wants.

Good list, though! I wouldn’t have put “Telephone” on the list, but other than that, I mostly agree with this list.

6. step says:

This list is missing Somebody to Love and is thus, invalid.

• J says:

No kidding. Instead of Somebody to Love, they have Push It…….

• Lynn says:

Hear hear!

How can you leave out Somebody To Love!

• WhiteLady says:

^^ THIS!

Also, I would have removed “Dog days are over” and “push it” for “Alone” with Mr. Schue and April Rhodes and “Hello” when Rachel and Jessie first sang together

• WhiteLady says:

And, I would also remove “Teenage dream” and change it for “Baby it’s cold outside”

• Seantel says:

I loved “Teenage Dream” but “Baby It’s Cold Outside” should definitely have made the list!!!!

• Dakota says:

Agreed. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” was a HUGE step for Glee.

Chris Colfer even said that it was the “gayest thing to ever appear on TV” and I’m gonna have to agree. It was gay in all the right ways :)

• Ccary says:

Absolutely. I love Baby It’s Cold Outside and their duet was just great! Reading all of the replies I find myself agreeing with most of them. There are more than 11 great performances. I love River Deep Mountain High with Mercedes and Santana and I love the Puck’s Sweet Caroline…then there’s Empire State of Mind…so many great performances w/this show. That’s not even considering the great stars. Ugh. There should be categories – show tunes/top 40/hip-hop/guest star performances/mash-ups…it would be easier if there were several categories to list favorites.

• Sue says:

Forgot about “Alone” with Mr. Schue and April. Kristen Chenowith can just belt it like nobody’s business.

• Pavanne says:

So totally agree here–every time I’m listening to that CD in my car, I picture April saying “Sometimes all it takes is a little Burt…”, and I have to put the song on repeat. Of course I am a little OCD that way…

• sam says:

Amen to that! Push It was awful and Somebody To Love was amazing vocally and visually. I also would have added Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me (Rocky Horror fan, sorry) – that was a totally wacky new side to Emma and it was well done.

• Jo says:

Without doubt, one of the creepiest numbers ever performed on Glee? I love RHPS but this number was as creepy as hell.

• jim says:

I loved Emma’s Touch-a Touch-a Me too, Emma’s my favorite character by far but Jayma Mays may as well not even be in the main credits for as little as she’s on. Enough of Rachel, more Emma!

7. Liz says:

The football team singing “All The Single Ladies” may not be the best vocal performance but for me it was the funniest GLEE moment ever…it is on the same level as the scene where Meg Ryan fakes the Or*&*((* at the restaurant with Billy Cystal looking on…great TV moment.

• Laurie says:

Hear, hear! It even replaced Justin Timberlake in my head every time I hear this song.

The other glaring omissions from this list are Singing in the Rain/Umbrella and Baby It’s Cold Outside. I actually bought both of those.

• Ken says:

This was one of my favorite Glee moments ever, but did the football team actually sing it or just do a choreographed dance to it?? I honestly can’t remember.

• Emmett says:

Totally agree, “Single Ladies” had me doubled over laughing. Love it!

8. Anne says:

One of my favorites was My Life Would Suck Without You. The absolute joy and abandon was so much fun. Perfect ending to a half season.

Kurt’s Rose’s Turn was also fab, mostly when I realized what he was going to do and started flailing, trying to explain to my husband why it was so hilarious and so wonderful all at the same time…

9. J says:

Why isn’t Don’t Stop Believin’ Number 1?!

10. Jim says:

One of the better list I have seen. Don’t Rain not only was performed well it fit so well with Rachel’s sotryline for those first 13 episodes. Season 2 has failed for the most part in having song fit the moment.

Special mention needs to got to Run Joey Run, the funniest thing to date from glee.

11. Lila says:

Somebody To Love should have made it in this list.

12. Brenda says:

I’d definitely include the NPH/Matt Morrison “Dream On.” And all the numbers from Britany/Britanny were pretty noteworthy, especially “Toxic.”

13. Jonathan says:

It’s just personal choice, but I loved Faithfully and I Dreamed a Dream. I can’t believe Bust Your Windows didn’t make this list either! Thank you for not copping out and putting Don’t Stop Believin’ at number one; Don’t Rain on My Parade was deservedly the best so far. I also loved Gives You Hell, though it doesn’t get much love.

14. AlisonC says:

Brittany and Britney!!

15. Lauren says:

I believe that Dog Days Are Over” was performed by Mercedes and Santana. Not Tina. :)

16. Amanda Leigh says:

SOMEBODY. TO. LOVE.

Erroneous.

I also loved Like A Prayer, but Somebody to Love is easily the best song they’ve done.

17. L says:

Don’t cry for me Argentina is better than Defying gravity IMO.
    I totally agree on number one

• Vicky says:

Totally agree! The ending gave me chills!
      I would take “Push it” out of the list and add “I dreamed a dream” or “Don’t Cry for me Argentina”.
      Well, if it were me, I would have made a longer list. There are many outstanding performances!
      LOVE GLEE!

• Amy says:

Totally agree…Defying Gravity was a great performance but Don’t Cry for Me Argentina was EPIC!! So so good!

• Lucy says:

Yes, Don’t cry for me Argentina it’s amazing

18. Kendal says:

Glad I Want To Hold Your Hand made the cut. It’s incredible.

Pretty sure if you were to do this daily, the 11 would be different each day. I know mine certainly would.

19. Roni says:

Good list, but I also loved both of Lea and Idina’s duets, I Dreamed A Dream and Poker Face. Also, do future numbers count, because Need You Now is one of their best, I think. Can’t wait for Sunday.. :)

20. Ashley says:

No Amber/Mercedes “And I Am Telling You”? She blew that out of the water!

21. Victoria Loves Finn Hudson says:

NO SOMEBODY TO LOVE? Is this a joke? And no Faithfully/Journey Medley? This list is completely false. Telephone but not Somebody to Love? Seriously?

22. kt says:

Yeah, some may be missing from the list, but picking a favorite Glee performance is like picking a favorite child….you just can’t. lol

23. Faith says:

How is Singin’ In The Rain/Umbrella not on here?!?! But yes, Don’t Stop Believin’ should really be #1.

24. ggny says:

thank you for not putting Teenage Dream #1…I really dont see what was so special about it

Also Somebody to Love should be on the list i think it was the first time the New Direction as a whole showed what they could do

25. Jean says:

A list without “Rose’s Turn” is incomplete. That performance was the best mix of acting and singing on the show, period. It was a defining character moment for Kurt, plus just a great performance.

26. Heather says:

Where is Marry You?! That one was fabulous, fun, & light-hearted! Or Just The Way You Are!

27. LP says:

you are missing the mother /daughter reveal song ” I Dreamed a Dream” and the the powerful “Maybe This Time” w rachel and april (Kristen Chenoweth).

28. Drew says:

1. Hello w/ Jonathan Groff would be up there in a heartbeat for me.
    2. Dream On w/ NPH was unfrickinbelievable.
    3. Somebody to Love needs to be there.
    4. As far as the Mashup episode went, I thought the guys’ “It’s my Life/Confessions pt. 2″ mashup destroyed the women.

For those 4, I’d take out Halo/Walking on Sunshine, Telephone, Push It, and Jump.

29. Justin says:

The one song that I found most moving from Season 1 was “I’ll Stand By You” – seeing Finn sing to a sonogram picture, and then pretending his grown up daughter was in the audience was the biggest tearjerker for me.

• Jen says:

“I’ll Stand By You” made me cry, not just a little cry, the ugly cry.. Loved it! I still choke up a little when I hear it. Also, love” Jessie’s Girl”!

30. Tati says:

I would have taken Jump off of the list.. and pushed the top 4 back a notch to make room for Somebody to Love at #1. Now that.. would have been a perfect list. :)

31. Rebeccapedia says:

YES YES YES to Rachel’s incredible Don’t Rain On My Parade at number one. I think my list would go like this though:

10. Lean On Me/Keep Holding On
    9. Maybe This Time
    8. Hate On Me
    7. Faithfully
    6. Poker Face
    5. Sweet Caroline
    4. Somebody to Love
    3. My Life would Suck without you
    2. Happy Days are here again/Get Happy
    1. Don’t Rain On My Parade

So I cheated and have eleven, eh, what can you do? It upsets me greatly that only ONE song from season 2 has made it in, and that 8 are from the first 13.
    Lea Michele’s voice is just unbelievably brilliant, I like Rihanna, but Lea way outsang her on Take a Bow, and that didn’t even make my list. Every character on that show is a jerk, but for some reason Rachel is the only one who ever really gets punished for it, so enough of this sack and wall talk already!!!

32. Rob says:

Maybe This Time – Lea vs. K. Chen

33. Jen says:

No “River Deep, Mountain High”?!?!? That’s just crazy talk.

34. nugget says:

Well, I disagree with Halo/Walking on Sunshine, but for the most part I agree. I would have put Teenage Dream at number one, personally

35. V says:

Agreed on Rose’s Turn, I Dreamed a Dream, Faithfully and Somebody to Love…Also, “One Love” by Puck & Artie, Dancing With Myself (Artie), and the two mashups by the guys (“It’s My Life/Confessions” and “Free Your Mind/Stop! In the Name of Love”…I like them better than the ones by the girls).

Oh, and “Total Eclipse of the Heart” is a good performance, too…as is “Dream a Little Dream.”

• Jessica says:

I’ve been scanning all the comments and I couldn’t believe no one mentioned “It’s My Life/Confessions” until you did! I have to agree, I liked the boys’ mashup more than I liked the girls’. It would absolutely be on my top 10 list!

36. Darla says:

Like A Prayer/ Only Exception/ Total Eclipse of the Heart are three of my favorites. I would remove Push it, Jump and Telephone, Somebody to Love and Keep Holding On were also great performances, wow there are so many!

37. Tia says:

Golddigger and Mr. Shue rapping. I have it on my iPod and listen to it when I want to get into a good mood.

38. billy says:

What About ” River Deep, Mountain High”? Talk About A Diva Off.

39. cb says:

I would bump Telephone for Somebody to Love, no doubt.

40. AndyLuvr says:

Lea Michele’s DON’T RAIN ON MY PARADE is average at best. Any number of drag queens can do that number better WITHOUT lip syncing to Babs’s original. Ditto for some very talented Broadway actresses. It’s such a Karaoke performance.

• Liz says:

Seriously? You think she lip-synced that? Have you ever heard Lea Michele sing? I’m pretty sure that was her.

Also, I didn’t think Maybe This Time was that good. I love Kristen Chenoweth, but I didn’t like how she sang that song. I definitely would have taken Telephone off the list for Somebody to Love.

• flipone says:

… Except that “Telephone” hit the top of the Billboard charts and have hundreds of thousands of views on Youtube — if you consider that an indication of its popularity. I’d keep “Telephone” up there, perhaps even bump it to #3 or #4…

• Liv says:

All Glee songs are pre recorded, however Lea also sang that song live at the Tony awards and it sounded just as good if not better.

• Troy says:

really??? have you ever heard a live broadway show???? Lea is effing amazing and that performance is incredible. As a broadway actor, I know talent and she has it. “Karaoke at best”….what a crock of bull…

• Fiona says:

I agree that Don’t Rain On My Parade might not be the best choice for #1, but it does certainly belong on this list. Lea Michele did not lip-sync this song. She did a good randition however it certainly lacked the emotional depth that this song should deliver. But as far as glee moments go, seeing one of the new directions get their chance to really shine made this wonderful.

• edizz says:

You’re the most ridiculous person ever to breathe.

• AndyLuvr says:

I know Lea Michele did not lip sync to Babs’s original but to her own average voice. My point is a drag queen singing along to Babs;s track is still a better performer than Michele. As for the Tony Awards performance, BLECCH! Michele straight toned the whole thing and added nothing new to the song whatsoever. To the person who says they know talent, GMAFB. Michele is OK. She’s nothing special. I’ve been to tons of operas and musicals and if you’re a real “Broadway actor” you’d know a number of women from the New York stage can easily outdo this chick on DROMP in a heartbeat.

41. Sean says:

What about Toxic?!?! That and “Push It” are some of the most hilarious performances, I think.

42. Michael says:

The Happy Days/Come on Get Happy mashup is my favorite Glee scene and song. The songs showcased Lea’s and Chris’ voice unbelievably well. I get chills when I listen to that song, even now, after dozens of playbacks.

43. Cece says:

If drop telephone and sub in “maybe this time”. Kristin chenowith made everyone a believer with that performance. The look on kurt’s face when she really started going in on the song was worth it alone.

• flipone says:

I understand it’s a personal choice, but do you have any idea how amazingly popular “Telephone” is? It hit the top of the Billboard charts, and this one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee Telephone” videos on Youtube…

44. Marco says:

The girls’ mashup from ‘Vitamin D’ is on the list and the infinitely better boys’ version is not, which makes it automatically invalid, even more than the placement of ‘Teenage Dream’, which was quite embarrassing. Yes, the love anthem for gay teenagers that starts with ‘You think I’m pretty without any make-up on’. The only guy one would dedicate this to is a drag queen!

The top 11:
    11. Toxic (horrible ep, ace song)
    10. Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me (it was GREAT)
    9. River Deep, Mountain High
    8. Ex Aequo Beth/One Of Us
    7. I Want To Hold Your Hand
    6. I’ll Stand By You
    5. It’s My Life/My Confession
    4. Hello
    3. Don’t Stop Believing
    2. Smile (Chaplin)
    1. Keep Holding On

• NCB says:

Oooh, I loved Toucha Toucha Touch me. One of the best performances of the season. I also thought Soul Sister was good, not crazy about Teenage Dream. Forget You was also fabulous, she did a great job with that song. Somebody to Love should have made the list along with My Life Would Suck Without You. Just my 2 cnets.

• Dakota says:

Totally agree on Touch-a, Touch Me. I can’t believe it didn’t make the list.

Emma’s songs are always so thrilling. Like a Virgin and I Could’ve Danced All Night were good, but Touch-a, Touch Me took the cake. One of my all-time favorite Glee songs ever now.

• Jessica says:

Finally! I hated the Halo/Sunshine mashup, but everyone thinks I’m nuts. You’re right, the boys’ My Life/Confessions mashup was infinitely better. The boys were pumped up and entertaining, while the girls were so frenzied they were practically psychotic. It was hard to watch.

45. arodg says:

Did no one like Safety Dance as much as I did? Love the choreography and Artie finally getting to show off his moves. That’s a big omission off this list as well as Marry You and the Dream On duet with NPH

• Brandi says:

Completely agree. Safety Dance was excellent (I attribute a lot to Joss Whedon’s direction). Also loved Marry You and Dream On.

• Rocky F says:

Yep, it may not have been the best song, vocal performance-wise, but Safety Dance is my favorite overall sequence in the series so far.

• Connie says:

I was looking for “Safety Dance” on this list, too. I loved the whole flash mob aspect of it. Plus seeing Artie get up and dance was fun TV.

46. Julie W says:

Personally, I really enjoyed how they encorporated all 3 couples into “Like a Virgin.” That and “Bad Romance” are a couple of the videos that I rewound and watched several times.

I think the true test is when you like the Glee version better than the original! :)

• Montse says:

I agree with you, “like a virgin” is the best performance. But I really enjoyed “toxic” also. They were the two more amazing performances. Why aren’t they in the list?

• Sunshine says:

Toxic was GREAT (I play it all the time on my iPod), but I cannot watch that scene in the episode because of the disgusting moaning that Jacob (is that his name?) did throughout the whole thing.

And to whoever said Safety Dance was great TV … I agree. I think I rewatched that scene 25 times.

47. Sally says:

“Halo/Walking on Sunshine” is on here but no “It’s My Life/Confessions, Pt.2″?

“Push It” over any of the acafellas performances?

“Forget You”? Are you trolling us right now?

48. KAC says:

somebody to love? poker face? like a prayer? yikes this this is a little off!

49. Vegas says:

Where is “Somebody to Love”? “Don’t Stop” caught our attention but “Somebody to Love” is when we knew this show was special.

50. LP says:

arodg-
    ooh, I had forgotten about Safety Dance, it was amazing!!