TVLine Counts Down Glee's 11 Best Numbers!

Get More: Commentary, Glee, Lists, Reviews

Dial 1-800-About-Damn-Time: Fox’s Glee is back on Sunday, and in the post-Super Bowl slot, no less! There’s crazy-loud buzz right now about a football-field mashup of “Thriller” and “Heads Will Roll,” but if that performance is going to join the pantheon of the show’s all-time greatest musical numbers, it’ll have to leapfrog over these 11 performances. Without further ado, here’s TVLine’s countdown.

Exclusive Glee Clip: Watch Sue’s Killer Post-Super Bowl Stunt!

11. “Dog Days Are Over” | Mercedes, Tina, and New Directions (“Special Education,” Season 2) | The sectionals number that should’ve been, but inexplicably wasn’t. No matchy-matchy costumes, no slick choreography. Just our McKinley High kids belting their hearts out and having a blast doing it.

10. “Defying Gravity” | Kurt and Rachel (“Wheels,” Season 1) | Everybody loves a diva-off, and watching Lea Michele and Chris Colfer duke it out on this Wicked ballad was truly riveting, a defining moment for the show’s initial season.

9. “Push It” | New Directions (“Showmance,” Season 1) | I usually wince when anyone from McKinley strays down Hip-Hop Boulevard, but when New Directions secretly substituted the Salt-n-Pepa party-starter into their school assembly set list, the results were hilariously ribald.

Glee Star Previews ‘One Helluva’ Super Bowl Performance (And With No Zombies Involved!)

8. “Halo/Walking on Sunshine” | The ladies of New Directions (“Vitamin D,” Season 1) | Glee has done wonders in promoting the art of the musical mashup, and this one was particularly choice. (Yes, I gave bonus points for those gorgeous yellow dresses.)

7. “Forget You” | Holly Holliday and New Directions (“The Substitute,” Season 2) | Just when Glee‘s formula was feeling a teensy bit stale — and Gwyneth Paltrow’s Q rating was flying toward the dumpster — along came the world’s jauntiest substitute with a cleaned-up version of the year’s most deliciously bitter hit. Encore, please?

6. “Telephone” | Rachel and Sunshine Corazon (“Audition,” Season 2) | The casting of Philippine singing sensation Charice created a ton of anticipation during Glee‘s summer vacation, and the big payoff arrived rather unexpectedly during a sing-off in the girls’ room, opposite New Directions’ insecure leading lady.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee and More!

5. “Jump” | New Directions (“Mattress,” Season 1) | New Directions’ commercial for a local mattress store may not have been its crowning vocal achievement, but the pajama-clad kids using beds to springboard to dazzling dance moves created some of the show’s most memorable imagery.

4. “Teenage Dream” | Blaine and the Dalton Academy Warblers (“Never Been Kissed,” Season 2) | Maybe it was the dazzling blazers, or Darren Criss’ perfect coiff, or the sound of Katy Perry’s ubiquitous hit getting a massive vocal upgrade, but this one made us as swoony as Kurt on his first foray into the safe-haven of an all-boys private school.

3. “Don’t Stop Believin’” | New Directions (“Pilot,” Season 1) | The performance that made us fall for New Directions in the first place. You can’t have a Top 11 list without it. And yet there are two performances we still like even more.

Exclusive: Glee Goes (Almost) Full-Frontal!

2. “I Want to Hold Your Hand” | Kurt (“Grilled Cheesus,” Season 2) | Turning the Beatles’ sweet ode to young love into a bedside vigil for Kurt’s ailing father was a complete stroke of genius. Get thee to a doctor for a tear-duct exam if you made it through without crying.

1. “Don’t Rain on My Parade| Rachel (“Sectionals,” Season 1) | Yeah, there are moments where we want to put Rachel in a bag and hurl her against the wall, but holy vocal adrenaline, her tour-de-force sectionals solo — performed from a high-school auditorium without any extra fanfare or special effects — was astonishingly good. Don’t even think about heading down to the comments and hurling precipitation on her victory march…

…or, if you really must, do! With the wide range of music that Glee has tackled, we know you’ll have your own opinions about unforgivable omissions to this list, as well as inclusions that leave you scratching your head. So get clickety-clacking and tell me where I went wrong, then post your own Top 11. And for up-to-the-minute alerts on all my TV coverage — including Glee recaps and a rundown of the Super Bowl’s best and worst ads — follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Tags:

Comments (448)

• Seriously? No Faithfully?

Comment by Pam – February 4, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, i definitely get chills when i think about this one. i love when the rest of ‘club’ pipes in with their “oh-oh-oh’s”.

Comment by Saracen Riggins – February 4, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG goosebumps EVERY TIME!! :D

Also, I LOVED Hey Soul Sister! :)

Comment by Ems – February 4, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Blaine and the Warblers – Hey, Soul Sister by far is my favorite!

Comment by Gremlin – February 4, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i also loved the duet between kurt and rachel….happy days are here again/come on get happy.

Comment by lisa – February 4, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too! That’s definitely one of my favourites

Comment by Beck – February 4, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree!! Barbara Streisand is one of my faves and Judy Garland? forget about it. They did such an awesome job and did those Divas proud!!

Comment by Susie – February 4, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree- this is one of my all time favorite Glee songs

Comment by Julia – February 4, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kurt and Rachel singing Happy Days are here again was my all time favorite!!!

Comment by Tiffany – February 4, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, Happy Days Are Here Again is one of the best yet.

Comment by Ange – February 4, 2011 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Definitely one of the best, just loved the happy days are here again/get happy duet.

Comment by madeleine – February 4, 2011 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i agree!..goosebumps all over my body every time i hear their version of the song!

Comment by PHgleek – February 4, 2011 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! I can’t believe this one didn’t make the list. So good.

Comment by Bill – February 5, 2011 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My favorite so far too.

Comment by Susie – February 5, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you look it up on YT you will see that the original was a duet between Barbra S and Judy G that was amazing.

Comment by Randi – February 5, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

I definitely loved this duet, I was totally mesmerized. And I wonder if anyone else noticed that Rachel was wearing a “Sailor” styled blouse, reminiscent of Barbra Streisand, when she sang this duet with Judy Garland. I loved this duet as well as the original, and that, is truly saying a lot!

Comment by Jennie Storch – February 5, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I noticed it….I loved this one. My favorite by far.

Comment by Riley – February 6, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My favorites were ‘Umbrella/Singing in the Rain” mash-up!!!!! What a great combo and duet!!!!!!

I also loved “Endless Love” in the Ballads episode, the vocals on that song were mind-blowing incredible!!!!!!

Comment by Veronica – February 4, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i agree umbrella/signing in the rain should b on list

Comment by Sandy – February 4, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The “Umbrella/Singing in the Rain” mash up was truly brilliant. It is currently #1 on my iPod.

Comment by Sue – February 4, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Faithfully was the most thrilling performance by Glee ever! It should be included in the list!!!

Comment by Karina – February 4, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. Faithfully may be the most….exhilarating?… performance. The vocals, harmonies. It was really good.

Comment by Wil – February 4, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree! Faithfully gave me goosebumps.

Comment by Lori K – February 4, 2011 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked Empire State of Mind the most…then the mash up of Stop In The Name of Love/Free Your Mind :)

Comment by Brandi – February 4, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love 2 songs on “Sue’s mother comes to town”, the wedding episode. “I want to marry you”, and “You’re amazing”. Can’t believe that neither are in the top 10…

Comment by Andrew – February 4, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOVED “Marry You”!

Comment by Seantel – February 4, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved Marry Me….I cried through that whole episode!!

Comment by Tiffany – February 4, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i was sobbing by the end of you’re amazing. luved it

Comment by marie ray – February 4, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Your Amazing” was amazing! Still have that whole episode on my DVR.

Comment by GleeckAR – February 5, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just for reference the songs were called “Marry You” and “Just the Way You Are”. But they were amazing, i was definitely getting chills and feeling emotional during these performances

Comment by Mindy – February 5, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i love the marry u and the choreography… and just the wat u are…..

Comment by RAUL H – February 7, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Megan – February 4, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to agree with this. I never would have guessed that N.P.H. could sing!

Comment by Brandan – February 4, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Seriously? NPH was a Broadway legend waaaay before his “legen…wait for it….dairy” character on How I Met Your Mother.

Comment by Jackie – February 4, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you didn’t then you really need to see Dr Horrible’s Sing-a-long Blog. Awesomely hilarious!

Comment by Dianne – February 7, 2011 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes to Dream On!

Comment by Snsetblaze – February 4, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. I rewound and watched Dream On quite a few times. It was a highlight of the series for me.

Comment by Chelsea – February 6, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Definitely! That and Losing My Religion!

Comment by Shester – February 9, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess I’m the only one who loved Puck & Mercedes doing “Lady is a Tramp”.

Comment by Tush – February 4, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t worry. I’m here. I love “Lady is a Tramp” – Puck & Mercedes too :)

Comment by Sylvia – February 4, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No you are defintely not the only one!

Comment by Newt – February 5, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I honestly get chills with Rachels voice towards the end of the song like its the best part in the whole song:) love FINCHEL

Comment by Adriele – February 4, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was a fan of Glee from the start, but Rachel’s “Don’t Rain on My Parade” made me fall in love with the show! Some people are much better solo…

Comment by Jaems – February 4, 2011 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, #1 is correct. That rendition was unbelievable.

Comment by JB – February 5, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My top fave 11 songs are almost all of these songs, but i must admit i really like ” A house is not a home” by Kurt, and ” Home” by Aril i believe. I actually really liked that episode a lot. Also, “Smile( Lilly Allen version)” was another of my faves. Oh, i can’t forget the whole glee album ” Journey to Regionals”, the song selection made the end of the season great!

Comment by Maddie – February 4, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I cannot believe Poker Face is not #1 Or didn’t even make the list. Someone didn’t do their homework.

Comment by DD33V – February 4, 2011 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I detest Gaga and this song when she sings it, but I actually liked Glee’s version.

Comment by Newt – February 5, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wasn’t a fan of poker face and am glad it didn’t make the list.

Comment by lace – February 5, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK its hard to argue with the 11 that were selected but I want to know what happened to, “Somebody to Love,” and “Keep holding on.” In my opinion those were two of the best group numbers. Also I may have liked to see the Mercedes Santana duet, “River Deep Mountain High.” that was pretty amazing too.

The rankings are pretty good but i personally would have bumped out telephone or defying gravity for two of the three listed above

Comment by kaitb – February 5, 2011 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I understand it’s a personal choice, but do you have any idea how popular Glee’s “Telephone” is? It was a hit on the Billboard charts, and this one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee Telephone” videos on Youtube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Don’t Rain on My Parade” was probably one of my least favorite Glee songs. Probably ’cause I despise the song in the first place. Seriously can’t believe it’s #1. I think “Keep Holding On” and “Like a Prayer” are waaaay better than that one, and should have definitely made the list.

P.S. I wanna hurl Rachel against a wall ALL the time! She’s so annoying!

Comment by Kris – February 5, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Puck singing ‘Sweet Caroline’ and everything sung by Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff – who better return someday soon!)

Comment by Karen – February 6, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the duets between Lea and Indina – Poker Face and I Dreamed a Dream. Also – kinda loved the Run Joey Run trainwreck.

Comment by trista – February 4, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s because Run Joey Run was so bad it was actually good, video included..

Comment by Roni – February 4, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Run Joey Run is THE BEST! It is my number 1 closely followed with DROMP! But why is Telephone on it, that was awful, where is Somebody To Love, Proud Mary, Sweet Caroline, And i Am Telling You, Any Madonna Track, Dream On, Maybe This Time, Home, I Dreamed A Dream, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Faithfully, Funk! I mean any of these are better than half this list!

Also what was the big deal with Gwyneth Paltrow, she was ok, but i dont think her performance should be on here over any of the other guest stars, hello Jon Groff, Idina Menzal and Kristen Chenoweth!

Comment by Kate – February 4, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would bump “Telephone” from #6 to #3 or #4, especially considering how well it did on the Billboard charts and YouTube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just to give you an idea how popular “Telephone” is, this one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee telephone” videos on Youtube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • After telephone by Charice (Sunshine) and Lea (Rachel) was aired, it was the most covered duet in youtube the day after. Chíldren and grown ups, girls and boys were imitating that song as well as the sudden popularity of Charice hair, kitty bagpack and eyeglasses in that scene alone.

Comment by bette – February 6, 2011 07:56 AM PDT
    • I agree. Lea and Idina’s cover of “Poker Face” gave me chills. That and “I Dreamed a Dream” should definitely be up there, instead of Push It and Defying Gravity, both of which are only entertaining during the show and not so much just listening. The cover of DG lacks emotional depth in the recording, which is vital to the song, but I do agree that it was spectacularly touching on the show.

Comment by Gigi – February 4, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? “Poker Face” gives me the creeps. Sure, it’s great vocally, but it’s a MOM singing with her DAUGHTER about “bluffin’ with her muffin”. I wouldn’t even listen to this song with my mother. Also, it’s a little weird for two big theater buffs who have dreamed about this moment for 16+ years to sing a Lady Gaga for their big moment.

Comment by Anna – February 4, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • When I saw Idina in concert last year with the symphony here in SF, she commented on the “Poker Face” performance on GLEE, saying, “seriously, this is bonding moment between a mother and daughter”.

About the list in general, Don’t Stop Believin’ will always be #1 for me, but the rest of the list is good. Some “honorable mentions” should go to “Somebody to Love”, Rachel and Kurt’s duet on “Happy Days are Here Again/Get Happy” and Santana’s performance at sectionals this year “Valerie”.

Comment by Mike – February 4, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • “Valerie” was astonishing. It’s one of my top favorite songs on Glee now. Who knew Santana could be that good?

Granted, we don’t see her too terribly much. She’s usually backup for whatever reason, even though her sultry/jazzy voice gives me shivers.

Comment by Dakota – February 4, 2011 06:18 PM PDT
        • it has been stated by ryan murphy that the reason why Lea and Idina sing “poker face” because it is a weird and unusual song and it kind of mimics the relationship that Lea and Idina’s characters have, they been separated for so long and they have a weird and unusual relationship, I think it was beautiful and appropriate, their relationship was always inappropriate and them singing this song was right, I don’t know how I would of felt if they sang any other song it wouldn’t feel right!

Comment by joe – February 4, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • When Lea & Idina had the opportunity to sing a duet, anything other than “I Have Been Changed (for Good)” from Wicked: The New Musical was a waste of excellent talent. Poker Face? Give me a break. What a piece of garbage for two great voices.

Comment by Jim – February 4, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also, Lea seems to adopt a strange and awful English accent? Considering she always attempts to copy the artists in her covers, this was just no where near GaGa. It made me shudder.

Comment by Jo – February 5, 2011 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you read rhe name of the article, It isn’t best songs in GLEE, but best musical numbers. That means seeing it with your eyes, not just hearing it.

Comment by Kessler – February 4, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, but it’s Idina (I do feel the need to correct this as she is goddess of the musical theatre divas)

Comment by Fiona – February 4, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SOOOOO Much respect for you! :D!

Comment by Brooke – February 4, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i dreamed a dream was EPIC!!! i still get goosebumps listening to it. an amazing song, with two amazing voices.

Comment by Shannen – February 4, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more! Leaving out I dreamed a dream is insane. It was a true history making moment, let alone sang beautifully!

I also would add Maybe This Time starring KChen and Lea. This was magical!

Comment by Tommy – February 5, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh yeah and To Sir with Love and Over the Rainbow were really beautiful moments too.

Comment by trista – February 4, 2011 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the buying public spoke very loudly about which song was the best. It shot to #1 on Itunes (150,000++ copies in one week) and sold more copies than any other Glee tune. Hands down, Darren Criss’ (with the Tuft’s University Belelzebubs) Teenage Dream. Second has to go to Don’t Stop Believin’ – Third to I Want to Hold Your Hand.

Comment by NERGYDAN – February 4, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To Sir with Love makes me cry every time I watch it. It definitely should have been on the list.

Comment by Amber – February 4, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, total sobfest everytime I see and hear “To Sir With Love”! And it’s just so pure…no theatrics, just the kids on their stools, singing their hearts out. I think it absolutely should’ve been on the list!!

Comment by Jessica – February 6, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with much of this list (LOVE I Want to Hold Your Hand SO MUCH) but I would bump Telephone for Somebody to Love or maybe even Bust Your Windows.

Comment by Joslyn – February 4, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …. I don’t ever want to put Rachel in a bag and hurl her against the wall … All the characters can be annoying as hell. At least Rachel knows what she wants.

Good list, though! I wouldn’t have put “Telephone” on the list, but other than that, I mostly agree with this list.

Comment by Quinn – February 4, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Telephone” did amazingly well on the Billboard charts and on YouTube that I’d put it at #3 or #4 instead of #6…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you have any idea how popular “Telephone” is? This one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee telephone” videos on Youtube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This list is missing Somebody to Love and is thus, invalid.

Comment by step – February 4, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!

Comment by Cindy – February 4, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No kidding. Instead of Somebody to Love, they have Push It…….

Comment by J – February 4, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear hear!

How can you leave out Somebody To Love!

Comment by Lynn – February 4, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^ THIS!

Also, I would have removed “Dog days are over” and “push it” for “Alone” with Mr. Schue and April Rhodes and “Hello” when Rachel and Jessie first sang together

Comment by WhiteLady – February 4, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And, I would also remove “Teenage dream” and change it for “Baby it’s cold outside”

Comment by WhiteLady – February 4, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I loved “Teenage Dream” but “Baby It’s Cold Outside” should definitely have made the list!!!!

Comment by Seantel – February 4, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” was a HUGE step for Glee.

Chris Colfer even said that it was the “gayest thing to ever appear on TV” and I’m gonna have to agree. It was gay in all the right ways :)

Comment by Dakota – February 4, 2011 06:23 PM PDT
          • Absolutely. I love Baby It’s Cold Outside and their duet was just great! Reading all of the replies I find myself agreeing with most of them. There are more than 11 great performances. I love River Deep Mountain High with Mercedes and Santana and I love the Puck’s Sweet Caroline…then there’s Empire State of Mind…so many great performances w/this show. That’s not even considering the great stars. Ugh. There should be categories – show tunes/top 40/hip-hop/guest star performances/mash-ups…it would be easier if there were several categories to list favorites.

Comment by Ccary – February 5, 2011 09:33 AM PDT
      • Forgot about “Alone” with Mr. Schue and April. Kristen Chenowith can just belt it like nobody’s business.

Comment by Sue – February 4, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So totally agree here–every time I’m listening to that CD in my car, I picture April saying “Sometimes all it takes is a little Burt…”, and I have to put the song on repeat. Of course I am a little OCD that way…

Comment by Pavanne – February 6, 2011 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to that! Push It was awful and Somebody To Love was amazing vocally and visually. I also would have added Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me (Rocky Horror fan, sorry) – that was a totally wacky new side to Emma and it was well done.

Comment by sam – February 4, 2011 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Without doubt, one of the creepiest numbers ever performed on Glee? I love RHPS but this number was as creepy as hell.

Comment by Jo – February 5, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved Emma’s Touch-a Touch-a Me too, Emma’s my favorite character by far but Jayma Mays may as well not even be in the main credits for as little as she’s on. Enough of Rachel, more Emma!

Comment by jim – February 5, 2011 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I definitely agree with that comment

Don’t Rain on My Parade was her peak and Kurt was better in Defying Gravity

Comment by Juan – February 5, 2011 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The football team singing “All The Single Ladies” may not be the best vocal performance but for me it was the funniest GLEE moment ever…it is on the same level as the scene where Meg Ryan fakes the Or*&*((* at the restaurant with Billy Cystal looking on…great TV moment.

Comment by Liz – February 4, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear, hear! It even replaced Justin Timberlake in my head every time I hear this song.

The other glaring omissions from this list are Singing in the Rain/Umbrella and Baby It’s Cold Outside. I actually bought both of those.

Comment by Laurie – February 4, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was hoping someone would add Baby Its Cold Outside so I could agree wholeheartedly! I think it’s one of the best duets I’ve ever heard!

Comment by Maggie – February 4, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen Laurie on ecerything you said!

Comment by Frau – February 4, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This was one of my favorite Glee moments ever, but did the football team actually sing it or just do a choreographed dance to it?? I honestly can’t remember.

Comment by Ken – February 4, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, “Single Ladies” had me doubled over laughing. Love it!

Comment by Emmett – February 4, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of my favorites was My Life Would Suck Without You. The absolute joy and abandon was so much fun. Perfect ending to a half season.

Kurt’s Rose’s Turn was also fab, mostly when I realized what he was going to do and started flailing, trying to explain to my husband why it was so hilarious and so wonderful all at the same time…

Comment by Anne – February 4, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed

Comment by L – February 4, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Also love Marry You…

Comment by Lisa – February 5, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rose’s Turn is total top 5

it was definitely one of the most necessary performances in terms of story and character

Comment by Juan – February 5, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t Don’t Stop Believin’ Number 1?!

Comment by J – February 4, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • because it doesn’t deserve it. it defines glee, but isn’t the most stand out performance.

Comment by Fiona – February 4, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It deserve the Number One spot. There hasn’t been any song that has captured the heart and essence and THE JOY of Glee since that song!

Comment by Ann – February 4, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the better list I have seen. Don’t Rain not only was performed well it fit so well with Rachel’s sotryline for those first 13 episodes. Season 2 has failed for the most part in having song fit the moment.

Special mention needs to got to Run Joey Run, the funniest thing to date from glee.

Comment by Jim – February 4, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Somebody To Love should have made it in this list.

Comment by Lila – February 4, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d definitely include the NPH/Matt Morrison “Dream On.” And all the numbers from Britany/Britanny were pretty noteworthy, especially “Toxic.”

Comment by Brenda – February 4, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s just personal choice, but I loved Faithfully and I Dreamed a Dream. I can’t believe Bust Your Windows didn’t make this list either! Thank you for not copping out and putting Don’t Stop Believin’ at number one; Don’t Rain on My Parade was deservedly the best so far. I also loved Gives You Hell, though it doesn’t get much love.

Comment by Jonathan – February 4, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany and Britney!!

Comment by AlisonC – February 4, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THERE WERE SOOO MANY AWESOME BRITTNEY SONGS ON the dentist episode… cannot believe they did include any of them!

Comment by Terry – February 4, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe that Dog Days Are Over” was performed by Mercedes and Santana. Not Tina. :)

Comment by Lauren – February 4, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was definitely Tina. And she killed it.

Comment by Amanda Leigh – February 4, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Santana performed “Valerie.” Same episode/performance set, but not the same song.

Comment by V – February 4, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope. It was definetely Tina.

Comment by Evan – February 4, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not Tina….it was Santana…

When in doubt, check YouTube! Avoid fighting and nasty comments!

Comment by Mykey716 – February 7, 2011 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is ‘Valerie’ which was performed Santana. They’re talking about ‘Dog Days Are Over’ which was performed by Mercedes and TINA. ‘Valerie’ didn’t make the list. So, actually, they weren’t being nasty, they were being right.

Comment by B. – February 8, 2011 01:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe you’re an idiot (that or you’ve never watched the show).

Comment by edizz – February 4, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who are you calling an idiot? And there is no reason to be so damn rude!

Comment by Lauren – February 7, 2011 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOMEBODY. TO. LOVE.

Erroneous.

I also loved Like A Prayer, but Somebody to Love is easily the best song they’ve done.

Comment by Amanda Leigh – February 4, 2011 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t cry for me Argentina is better than Defying gravity IMO.
    I totally agree on number one

Comment by L – February 4, 2011 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! The ending gave me chills!
      I would take “Push it” out of the list and add “I dreamed a dream” or “Don’t Cry for me Argentina”.
      Well, if it were me, I would have made a longer list. There are many outstanding performances!
      LOVE GLEE!

Comment by Vicky – February 4, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree…Defying Gravity was a great performance but Don’t Cry for Me Argentina was EPIC!! So so good!

Comment by Amy – February 4, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Don’t cry for me Argentina it’s amazing

Comment by Lucy – February 4, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad I Want To Hold Your Hand made the cut. It’s incredible.

Pretty sure if you were to do this daily, the 11 would be different each day. I know mine certainly would.

Comment by Kendal – February 4, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good list, but I also loved both of Lea and Idina’s duets, I Dreamed A Dream and Poker Face. Also, do future numbers count, because Need You Now is one of their best, I think. Can’t wait for Sunday.. :)

Comment by Roni – February 4, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Amber/Mercedes “And I Am Telling You”? She blew that out of the water!

Comment by Ashley – February 4, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good call. That song should have been in the top three. Amber just killed it.

Comment by Scott – February 4, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO SOMEBODY TO LOVE? Is this a joke? And no Faithfully/Journey Medley? This list is completely false. Telephone but not Somebody to Love? Seriously?

Comment by Victoria Loves Finn Hudson – February 4, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If the Billboard charts and Youtube views are any indication of “Telephone”‘s popularity, then I’d put “Telephone” at #3 or #4 instead of #6.

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just to give you an idea how popular “Telephone” is – This one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee telephone” videos on Youtube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, some may be missing from the list, but picking a favorite Glee performance is like picking a favorite child….you just can’t. lol

Comment by kt – February 4, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Singin’ In The Rain/Umbrella not on here?!?! But yes, Don’t Stop Believin’ should really be #1.

Comment by Faith – February 4, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thank you for not putting Teenage Dream #1…I really dont see what was so special about it

Also Somebody to Love should be on the list i think it was the first time the New Direction as a whole showed what they could do

Comment by ggny – February 4, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ummmm what are smoking!!!!! TEENAGE DREAM WAS THE BEST!!!!!

Comment by mia – February 4, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^ this.

Comment by edizz – February 4, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A list without “Rose’s Turn” is incomplete. That performance was the best mix of acting and singing on the show, period. It was a defining character moment for Kurt, plus just a great performance.

Comment by Jean – February 4, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. What Jean said — a truly thrilling moment.

Comment by Janet – February 4, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Marry You?! That one was fabulous, fun, & light-hearted! Or Just The Way You Are!

Comment by Heather – February 4, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I COMPLETELY

Comment by Andrew – February 4, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG I forgot those two! I agree!
      Loved “Just the way you are”! And since I saw “marry You” I keep dreaming they come to my wedding to sing it. How foolish am I? lol

Comment by Vicky – February 4, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you are missing the mother /daughter reveal song ” I Dreamed a Dream” and the the powerful “Maybe This Time” w rachel and april (Kristen Chenoweth).

Comment by LP – February 4, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. Hello w/ Jonathan Groff would be up there in a heartbeat for me.
    2. Dream On w/ NPH was unfrickinbelievable.
    3. Somebody to Love needs to be there.
    4. As far as the Mashup episode went, I thought the guys’ “It’s my Life/Confessions pt. 2″ mashup destroyed the women.

For those 4, I’d take out Halo/Walking on Sunshine, Telephone, Push It, and Jump.

Comment by Drew – February 4, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I definitely agree.
      Hello was one of my favorite numbers and so was Dream On!

Comment by Victoria Garcia – February 4, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How could I have forgotten about dream on?!?

Gokey, learn how to wail!!!

Comment by WhiteLady – February 4, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Was wondering when someone was going to list DREAM ON as a favorite. Awesome song !!!!1

Comment by Jackie – February 4, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those are the exact same 4 I would replace, and the exact 4 I would replace them with!!! Good choices :)

Comment by Kim K – February 4, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow I agree with this entire comment except that I’d take out Dog Days instead of Telephone.

Comment by Chelsea – February 6, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one song that I found most moving from Season 1 was “I’ll Stand By You” – seeing Finn sing to a sonogram picture, and then pretending his grown up daughter was in the audience was the biggest tearjerker for me.

Comment by Justin – February 4, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “I’ll Stand By You” made me cry, not just a little cry, the ugly cry.. Loved it! I still choke up a little when I hear it. Also, love” Jessie’s Girl”!

Comment by Jen – February 4, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have taken Jump off of the list.. and pushed the top 4 back a notch to make room for Somebody to Love at #1. Now that.. would have been a perfect list. :)

Comment by Tati – February 4, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES YES YES to Rachel’s incredible Don’t Rain On My Parade at number one. I think my list would go like this though:

10. Lean On Me/Keep Holding On
    9. Maybe This Time
    8. Hate On Me
    7. Faithfully
    6. Poker Face
    5. Sweet Caroline
    4. Somebody to Love
    3. My Life would Suck without you
    2. Happy Days are here again/Get Happy
    1. Don’t Rain On My Parade

So I cheated and have eleven, eh, what can you do? It upsets me greatly that only ONE song from season 2 has made it in, and that 8 are from the first 13.
    Lea Michele’s voice is just unbelievably brilliant, I like Rihanna, but Lea way outsang her on Take a Bow, and that didn’t even make my list. Every character on that show is a jerk, but for some reason Rachel is the only one who ever really gets punished for it, so enough of this sack and wall talk already!!!

Comment by Rebeccapedia – February 4, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved “Keep Holding On”

Comment by dan – February 4, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe This Time – Lea vs. K. Chen

Comment by Rob – February 4, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree! Compared to Gwyneth’s being on the list, I think Kristen or Idina’s performances are way better

Comment by Sylvia – February 4, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No “River Deep, Mountain High”?!?!? That’s just crazy talk.

Comment by Jen – February 4, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I disagree with Halo/Walking on Sunshine, but for the most part I agree. I would have put Teenage Dream at number one, personally

Comment by nugget – February 4, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed on Rose’s Turn, I Dreamed a Dream, Faithfully and Somebody to Love…Also, “One Love” by Puck & Artie, Dancing With Myself (Artie), and the two mashups by the guys (“It’s My Life/Confessions” and “Free Your Mind/Stop! In the Name of Love”…I like them better than the ones by the girls).

Oh, and “Total Eclipse of the Heart” is a good performance, too…as is “Dream a Little Dream.”

Comment by V – February 4, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been scanning all the comments and I couldn’t believe no one mentioned “It’s My Life/Confessions” until you did! I have to agree, I liked the boys’ mashup more than I liked the girls’. It would absolutely be on my top 10 list!

Comment by Jessica – February 6, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like A Prayer/ Only Exception/ Total Eclipse of the Heart are three of my favorites. I would remove Push it, Jump and Telephone, Somebody to Love and Keep Holding On were also great performances, wow there are so many!

Comment by Darla – February 4, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Golddigger and Mr. Shue rapping. I have it on my iPod and listen to it when I want to get into a good mood.

Comment by Tia – February 4, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOVE this number…if not in my top 10 VERY close!

Comment by Amy – February 4, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What About ” River Deep, Mountain High”? Talk About A Diva Off.

Comment by billy – February 4, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this! I was surprised nobody mentioned this number earlier. They’ve got to let Amber and Naya team up more often.

Comment by Steph – February 4, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heck yeah!

Comment by Kevin – February 4, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that is my favourite number BY FAR. the energy in it was incredible.

Comment by shar – February 4, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would bump Telephone for Somebody to Love, no doubt.

Comment by cb – February 4, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea Michele’s DON’T RAIN ON MY PARADE is average at best. Any number of drag queens can do that number better WITHOUT lip syncing to Babs’s original. Ditto for some very talented Broadway actresses. It’s such a Karaoke performance.

Comment by AndyLuvr – February 4, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously? You think she lip-synced that? Have you ever heard Lea Michele sing? I’m pretty sure that was her.

Also, I didn’t think Maybe This Time was that good. I love Kristen Chenoweth, but I didn’t like how she sang that song. I definitely would have taken Telephone off the list for Somebody to Love.

Comment by Liz – February 4, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • … Except that “Telephone” hit the top of the Billboard charts and have hundreds of thousands of views on Youtube — if you consider that an indication of its popularity. I’d keep “Telephone” up there, perhaps even bump it to #3 or #4…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • … Correction, NOT “hundreds of thousands”, but tens of millions of views on Youtube for “Telephone”. This one “Telephone” video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views on Youtube, and there literally hundreds of “Glee telephone” videos up there…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All Glee songs are pre recorded, however Lea also sang that song live at the Tony awards and it sounded just as good if not better.

Comment by Liv – February 4, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • really??? have you ever heard a live broadway show???? Lea is effing amazing and that performance is incredible. As a broadway actor, I know talent and she has it. “Karaoke at best”….what a crock of bull…

Comment by Troy – February 4, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that Don’t Rain On My Parade might not be the best choice for #1, but it does certainly belong on this list. Lea Michele did not lip-sync this song. She did a good randition however it certainly lacked the emotional depth that this song should deliver. But as far as glee moments go, seeing one of the new directions get their chance to really shine made this wonderful.

Comment by Fiona – February 4, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re the most ridiculous person ever to breathe.

Comment by edizz – February 4, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know Lea Michele did not lip sync to Babs’s original but to her own average voice. My point is a drag queen singing along to Babs;s track is still a better performer than Michele. As for the Tony Awards performance, BLECCH! Michele straight toned the whole thing and added nothing new to the song whatsoever. To the person who says they know talent, GMAFB. Michele is OK. She’s nothing special. I’ve been to tons of operas and musicals and if you’re a real “Broadway actor” you’d know a number of women from the New York stage can easily outdo this chick on DROMP in a heartbeat.

Comment by AndyLuvr – February 5, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Toxic?!?! That and “Push It” are some of the most hilarious performances, I think.

Comment by Sean – February 4, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Happy Days/Come on Get Happy mashup is my favorite Glee scene and song. The songs showcased Lea’s and Chris’ voice unbelievably well. I get chills when I listen to that song, even now, after dozens of playbacks.

Comment by Michael – February 4, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If drop telephone and sub in “maybe this time”. Kristin chenowith made everyone a believer with that performance. The look on kurt’s face when she really started going in on the song was worth it alone.

Comment by Cece – February 4, 2011 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I understand it’s a personal choice, but do you have any idea how amazingly popular “Telephone” is? It hit the top of the Billboard charts, and this one “Telephone” Youtube video alone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJE_xveaLyI – has 3.3 million views, and there are literally thousands of “Glee Telephone” videos on Youtube…

Comment by flipone – February 6, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The girls’ mashup from ‘Vitamin D’ is on the list and the infinitely better boys’ version is not, which makes it automatically invalid, even more than the placement of ‘Teenage Dream’, which was quite embarrassing. Yes, the love anthem for gay teenagers that starts with ‘You think I’m pretty without any make-up on’. The only guy one would dedicate this to is a drag queen!

The top 11:
    11. Toxic (horrible ep, ace song)
    10. Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me (it was GREAT)
    9. River Deep, Mountain High
    8. Ex Aequo Beth/One Of Us
    7. I Want To Hold Your Hand
    6. I’ll Stand By You
    5. It’s My Life/My Confession
    4. Hello
    3. Don’t Stop Believing
    2. Smile (Chaplin)
    1. Keep Holding On

Comment by Marco – February 4, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooh, I loved Toucha Toucha Touch me. One of the best performances of the season. I also thought Soul Sister was good, not crazy about Teenage Dream. Forget You was also fabulous, she did a great job with that song. Somebody to Love should have made the list along with My Life Would Suck Without You. Just my 2 cnets.

Comment by NCB – February 4, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree on Touch-a, Touch Me. I can’t believe it didn’t make the list.

Emma’s songs are always so thrilling. Like a Virgin and I Could’ve Danced All Night were good, but Touch-a, Touch Me took the cake. One of my all-time favorite Glee songs ever now.

Comment by Dakota – February 4, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finally! I hated the Halo/Sunshine mashup, but everyone thinks I’m nuts. You’re right, the boys’ My Life/Confessions mashup was infinitely better. The boys were pumped up and entertaining, while the girls were so frenzied they were practically psychotic. It was hard to watch.

Comment by Jessica – February 6, 2011 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did no one like Safety Dance as much as I did? Love the choreography and Artie finally getting to show off his moves. That’s a big omission off this list as well as Marry You and the Dream On duet with NPH

Comment by arodg – February 4, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree. Safety Dance was excellent (I attribute a lot to Joss Whedon’s direction). Also loved Marry You and Dream On.

Comment by Brandi – February 4, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep, it may not have been the best song, vocal performance-wise, but Safety Dance is my favorite overall sequence in the series so far.

Comment by Rocky F – February 4, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was looking for “Safety Dance” on this list, too. I loved the whole flash mob aspect of it. Plus seeing Artie get up and dance was fun TV.

Comment by Connie – February 5, 2011 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally, I really enjoyed how they encorporated all 3 couples into “Like a Virgin.” That and “Bad Romance” are a couple of the videos that I rewound and watched several times.

I think the true test is when you like the Glee version better than the original! :)

Comment by Julie W – February 4, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, “like a virgin” is the best performance. But I really enjoyed “toxic” also. They were the two more amazing performances. Why aren’t they in the list?

Comment by Montse – February 5, 2011 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Toxic was GREAT (I play it all the time on my iPod), but I cannot watch that scene in the episode because of the disgusting moaning that Jacob (is that his name?) did throughout the whole thing.

And to whoever said Safety Dance was great TV … I agree. I think I rewatched that scene 25 times.

Comment by Sunshine – February 5, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Halo/Walking on Sunshine” is on here but no “It’s My Life/Confessions, Pt.2″?

“Push It” over any of the acafellas performances?

“Forget You”? Are you trolling us right now?

Comment by Sally – February 4, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • somebody to love? poker face? like a prayer? yikes this this is a little off!

Comment by KAC – February 4, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is “Somebody to Love”? “Don’t Stop” caught our attention but “Somebody to Love” is when we knew this show was special.

Comment by Vegas – February 4, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • arodg-
    ooh, I had forgotten about Safety Dance, it was amazing!!

Comment by LP – February 4, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post