Exclusive

90210 Exclusive: Teddy Hooks Up With Aquaman!

Perhaps 90210‘s Teddy should have made peace with his sexuality sooner, because the lad’s dance card is growing increasingly full.

Weeks after we reported that newcomer Freddie Smith is boarding the CW sudser as Teddy’s next beau, Marco, TVLine has learned exclusively that Smallville alum Alan Ritchson will get his hands on the tennis pro first. In this season’s 18th episode, Ritchson will play Tripp, a former prep school roommate that Teddy (Trevor Donovan) privately crushed on back in the day.

90210 Exclusive: Snoop Dogg Makes a Pit Stop!

The set-up for the hook-up: It’s Spring Break when the onetime BFFs bump into each other. As Tripp recounts Teddy’s prep school rep as quite the ladykiller, things take a very interesting turn when Teddy comes out to his presumably straight pal. One unexpected lip-lock leads to another… and then that leads to a surprising reveal.

Exclusive: Grammy-Winning Rap Star Nelly To Visit 90210

The CW’s 90210 returns with new episodes on Monday, January 24, at 8/7c.

1. Joe says:

Reveal: Tripp is pregnant?

2. Ashley says:

Looks more like Alan could play his younger brother, rather than someone his own age. Should be interesting regardless.

3. Bub says:

Will this be a one-time thing? I wish he was the one who’ll play Marco. That being said, I like Teddy the manslut. Yum.

4. irg19 says:

Wow this will be a hot hookup! Two gorgeous guys.

5. Cince says:

Sooo…Teddy’s really hot for…himself?

6. Steven says:

They’re identical!

7. Kabak says:

No mention of Blue Mountain State? Not cool

8. Hoover says:

Actually, Teddy’s storyline for this was already spoiled in AfterElton last week.

9. Allison says:

I like Ian too much; it’ll take a long time for me to get used to this long list that Teddy’s building up.

10. Michael says:

Okay being a gay guy I liked how they worked with Teddy and his realization he is gay. My only problem is your making him seem like a whore with three guys in a matter of months. Hopefully it plays out well.

• Zeus says:

Exactly. They said how sensitive and correct they were being with his coming out storyline and now it appears they’re are turning him into a stereotyped slut? I mean sure straight people hook up with people all the time, but seeing as this is such a new thing to the show they’re making it seem like he’s going one guy after the other.

• Laur says:

I don’t think this was their original intention! They probably had to scramble for new storylines when the guy who played Ian decided to remove himself from the show. The ex-roommate situation probably seemed like the perfect lead in for him seeing other guys since it’s already this open-ended issue the character hasn’t really acknowledged much.

11. Joe B. says:

Okay, who decided on the post about the gay hookup on 90210 to end with a mention of Nelly?

12. Omar says:

The overuse and bombardment of hunky blonds across all entertainment media these days is sickening. It’s all I ever see. I thought sexy came in all flavors, and variety was the spice of life? I find them both attractive, but they’ll look like brothers making out. Though I guess it’ll appeal to most of their target demo, so to hell with what I’d rather see.

13. Lilia says:

They look way too similar, it’s disturbing.

14. baxter928 says:

SPOILER – his old roommate has a boyfriend and they only hook up for one night.

15. Roger says:

If this doesn’t happen until the 18th episode, and Ritchson “will get his hands on the tennis pro first,” that means that the OTHER new guy will be hanging around for MONTHS before anything happens between them (because he is supposed to start in February, at least a month or two before the 18th episode, right?).

16. m. says:

No mention about “Blue Mountain State”?! Hope that he doesn’t bring his pocket p*ssy (those who have seen “Blue Mountain State” know what I’m talking about) or someone will be jealous…

17. Wayne R says:

Not seen these episodes in Australia yet so don’t know Ted’s “coming out” story but what wrong with these guys being Bi and having a good time while they find the love of their life – male or female. We all do it with people of the opposite gender, same gender or both genders depending on one’s preference. Try before you buy, right.

18. Justin says:

Why do you people keep calling him a slut he was hurt badly by Ian and instead of wallowing in selfpity hes moved on. To us it seems like he is moving fast with every guy but he’s only been with Ian and he just talked to Marco for like a second and now aquaman that’s just three people so calm down it’s not like he’s with a new guy every episode

19. matt. says:

Personally, I liked Ian, a lot, and I think he’s right for Teddy. But I definitely like the idea of variety. That, and the Marco is absolutely gorgeous… Ahem, but yeah, I think it makes sense for him to not get all hung up on Ian, he should see how it goes with other guys. THAT BEING SAID THOUGH… I do hope they bring Ian back, EVENTUALLY. I mean, he was a key character in making Teddy realize his sexuality, and come to terms with it. They can’t just… act as if he never existed. :/ And anyways, I think they’re perfect for each other, haha. <3