Gypsy is coming to teach Cisco (aka Vibe) some new tricks on The Flash.
Jessica Camacho (Sleepy Hollow) will guest-star during a Season 3 episode of the CW series as the DC Comics character, who was a member of the Justice League and the Birds of Prey in the canon, TVLine has confirmed.
Tenacious and tough-as-nails, Gypsy is an inter-dimensional bounty hunter on a mission to apprehend a wanted fugitive. The metahuman law dog will stop at nothing to hunt down her quarry and bring them to justice.
“Vibe will definitely get to learn some new skills as part of getting to know her,” actor Carlos Valdes (Cisco) teased during a recent episode of The CW’s Fan Feast digital series.
The Wrap first reported the news.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Hannah Waddingham (Game of Thrones) and Faran Tahir (Once Upon a Time) will recur during Season 3 of Syfy’s 12 Monkeys, Nerdist reports. Waddingham will play Magdalena, a member of an apocalyptic cult charged with protecting the Witness, while Tahir will portray Mallick, a devout enforcer for the Army of the 12 Monkeys who resides in Titan.
* CMT’s limited series Sun Records (fka Million Dollar Quartet) will premiere Thursday, Feb. 23 at 10/9c. The eight-part drama, starring Agent Carter‘s Chad Michael Murray (as Sun Records founder Sam Phillips) and Mike & Molly‘s Billy Gardell (as Elvis’ manager Colonel Tom Parker), tells the story of the birth of rock ‘n’ roll.
* Ignacio Serricchio (Bones) will co-star in Netflix’s Lost in Space remake as Don West, a roughneck smuggling luxury goods who finds a family in the Robinsons, our sister site Deadline reports.
* IFC has renewed the horror-comedy series Stan Against Evil for Season 2.
* TNT has given a series order to the hour-long nail-salon dramedy Claws, starring Niecy Nash (Getting On), Carrie Preston (The Good Wife) and Harold Perrineau (Lost).