Was Schumer Too Easy on Cosby? Is Orphan Sarah Now Love-less? Scariest Wayward Reality? And More TV Qs

Orphan Black Paul Dies

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Orphan Black, iZombie, Inside Amy Schumer and Wayward Pines!

1 | Orphan Black fans, does this casting make up for that tearfest to the right? And now that Paul’s dead and Cal’s MIA for who knows how long, will Sarah actually be sans love interest? (Or is that on the bottom of your very long list of concerns?)

2 | Can someone on Game of Thrones please make it their No. 1 priority to keep the adorably precocious Shireen safe from the flame-happy Melisandre? (Davos, we’re looking at you.)

3 | Which Bachelorette contestant’s Amateur Night stand-up made you laugh (and/or cringe) the most?

4 | Will Ryan Seacrest, like, implode if he isn’t hosting a reality show at any given moment?

6 | Did the spot-on brilliance of Inside Amy Schumer‘s Bill Nye/universe sketch make up for the kinda defanged Bill Cosby bit? (The latter was surprisingly unfunny, right?) And did it also make you realize how much you want the likes of America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn back on a TV show? Also, can Schumer’s interstitial stand-up bits last a little longer, please?bullseye

7 | All of the ridiculous hipster beards on reality show casts such as Fox’s Bullseye are going to look so very 1970s a year from now, right?

9 | Did CBS’ The Briefcase confirm one hard truth — that reality-TV producers seem to all share (and overuse) the same four musical cues?

10 | Were you feeling the sparks between Bones squintern Jessica and FBI agent Aubrey?Smash Ellis Hilty Cepero

11 | Will the Smash-on-Broadway concert event simply have Jaime Cepero skulk around, eavesdropping on everyone all Ellis-like?

12 | Is perhaps the scariest part about Wayward Pines’ titular town that there’s no TV or wi-fi? And isn’t is reassuring to know that a Secret Service agent uses his lone child’s birthday as his work computer password?!Aquarius

13 | When Hodiak’s son first showed up on Aquarius, didn’t the scene kinda make it seem like he was a figment of the detective’s imagination? And while we understand that it was the look of the time, don’t Shafe, Manson and just about every other white, shaggy-haired, bearded guy on the show look alike?

14 | What if The Comedians was half as funny as the new Married promos?

15 | When the men and women of Airplane Repo repossess aircraft, what becomes of the car they’ve driven to the hangar?

16 | Do you know a single person who’s excited to see the Entourage movie?

17 | Which recently wrapped-for-the-season show are you missing most? (Come back soon to make us smile, Jane the Virgin!)

18 | Would you watch a Quilted Northern ad spinoff focused entirely on the dark adventures of Little Miss Puffytail?

1. Laura says:

11) Is there any ANY possible way that this reunion can be recorded and broadcast for all to see? every time you post about who’s joining the Smash concert event it makes me more and more jealous!

2. Remy says:

16) I have a ton of friends dying to see the Entourage movie.

• Anna says:

I’d love to see it! But I doubt they’ll even show it in my coutry, they only showed the first two seasons of the show, so why show the movie? This is making me very sad.

• Daisy says:

I want to see it as well as a few of my friends.

• Jared says:

Same here. I personally cant wait and I never go to the movies.

• DarkDefender says:

16. Yes.. Mark Wahlberg.

• S. says:

There are many things to get excited about in life and this ain’t one. I’d rather read Youtube comments for two hours than be forced to pay money to see the Entourage movie (heck to watch it free on tv a year or two from now).

3. Mr. Tran K says:

The Briefcase should be CBS’ biggest disaster and the premise of the show is downright horrible.

4. LADY_in_MD says:

I’m looking forward to the entourage movie but maybe I’m the only one
    #17-once upon a time
    The royals (it’s trash and I love it)
    How to get away with murder even though it ended a few months ago I can’t wait for the 2nd season

5. Steven says:

5. OH MY GOD! I even said that while watching the episode. I miss Wonderfalls.

6. rob geo says:

5) did liv forget about lowell? all those liv/major scenes (except for the last) were hallucinations and they rarely resemble any kind of reality. also liv was traumatized and grieving over lowell’s death. everyone grieves in their own way. do you think there is a formula for grieving?

7. Preacher Book says:

Schumer’s “Cosby” sketch was funny but considering the subject matter, not side splitting. Cutting and insightful, it captured our ambivalence with the news of Cosby serial raping.

• maggie says:

I agree. Schumer caught the feelings of many who can’t seem to separate people from the TV/movie characters they play. Cliff Huxtable was loved by the public as the perfect dad. Many people can’t reconcile in their minds the fact that the man who created and portrayed Cliff might be an awful person in real life. She was making fun of these people, not Cosby himself. She went on the premise that the allegations against Cosby were true, so she commented on the public response. “Cutting and insightful” are good words to describe Schumer’s sketch.

8. anonymous says:

I’m looking forward to the Entourage movie!

9. Kate says:

1) I think it is likely, they’ll just leave Cal as an option but who has to be away to protect Kira, but since the show is actually now in its back end (it only is planned for five seasons and so, like Bate Motel, it has entered its end game) because she will likely be too busy just dealing with Helena, Siobhan and Felix, let alone the drama from Alison’s world which I have to think that is slowly waiting for Sarah to have a quiet point so that Alison and Donnie might need some help with a world Sarah is more familiar with.

2) Well, maybe not number 1, because there are some issues coming up for the camp that would seem to make the matter moot (like whether Stannis makes it or not, an issue, as I understand it still up for debate in the books) and then as disturbing as this thought might be, Melisandre would then likely encourage the idea of marrying Shireen off to Jon to unite the house she chose (Baratheon) and the one she thinks the Lord of Light chose (and I’m unclear if she might see that as Stark or Targareyeon if you buy that theory, but either way, Jon would have Stark blood and upbringing). And, well, again if she can make it back in time.

• maggie says:

1. I’m not sure how much Cal we’ll be seeing. He’s on Game of Thrones.
      Romance isn’t as important as the sisters working together. Maybe when the series ends, each unattached, straight Leda clone will get her own Paul clone and live happily ever after. OK, Felix can get a Paul clone as well.

• Isobel says:

Jon is still under his Night’s Watch oath, he can take no wife

10. Danielle says:

My fiancé and I just re watched all seasons of Entourage and are actually really excited to see the movie. Granted, we’ll try to sneak in after it starts so we won’t see anyone we know.

11. Chris G says:

16. Me!!!!!!!

12. John NYC says:

[Spolier alert]

“5 | Did iZombie‘s talking mascots on inanimate objects give you Wonderfalls vibes? And amid all the Liv/Major action, did it kind of feel like the heroine forgot about her recently killed ex, Lowell?”

Given the entire Liv/Major thing was an hallucination right up until he storms in vowing to “kill them all”? Clues to a murder maybe more than having forgotten Lowell…

13. Deion says:

16. The trailers make the movie seem Ari-centric. Which would be, ahem, gold. Otherwise, meh.

14. Heidi says:

#16. No.

15. RichCD says:

16. I am! I need something to push the incredibly disappointing ‘Tomorrowland’ out of my brain.

16. I am so looking forward to the Entourage movie!

17. Daisy says:

5 | Did iZombie‘s talking mascots on inanimate objects give you Wonderfalls vibes? YES And amid all the Liv/Major action, did it kind of feel like the heroine forgot about her recently killed ex, Lowell? No. While she did clearly fall in love with Lowell, she never stopped loving Major. Seems like she would definitely go to the hallucination-Major for comfort. If she wasn’t suffering from crazy brain, she probably would’ve held back, especially from that confession.

18. Tom says:

~
    I don’t know but can we let it happen and find out?
    ~
    VIDEOSiZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a ’90s Slasher Situation
    ~
    Yay for Wonderfalls love! Another great show gone too soon.
    ~
    ~
    The universe sketch was great. Not as great as the one with Tina Fey, Julia Louise Dreyfuss and Patricia Arquette, or 12 Angry Men Inside Amy Schumer, but it was great none the less. Cosby? Yeah, not so much.
    ~
    16 | Do you know a single person who’s excited to see the Entourage movie?
    ~
    Other than Marky Mark? None that I can think of. Anyone that does might not be such a decent person
    ~
    ~
    Agents of SHIELD of course. Must know what happened to Jemma! And hopefully Ward will FINALLY get what’s coming to him. And hopefully Lincoln too. Plus, I’m looking forward to see how the Middle deals with Sue being a leap year baby yet somehow only turning 19.

19. arial2 says:

17 – The Blacklist! Missing all the Red zingers that, strangely, never seem to make your quotes of the week, while not-so-interesting quotes do.

20. Dee says:

#17– Agents of Shield. I’m curious about what happrned to Gemma, and I’m curious to see how they fix this cluster f@#* of a Ward storyline. It has felt poorly planned out.

I also really looking forward to Jane the Virgin’s return as well as Modern Family.

21. Maxsmom says:

Re: Ryan Seacrest
    How long before he is on air narrating Keeping Up with the Kardashians? In the next scene, Kim behaves selfishly…

22. KeithH says:

#8: I’d rather resurrect Paul HArvey for a ‘Rest of the story’ on the AP/JM tiff…

23. A.M says:

5) I think the viewers were more invested in Lowell that the show was, they are really trying to just sweep him under the rug. I know Liv and Major are end game but first I would like to see Liv mourn for Lowell some more and get more serious with her revenge plot against Blaine.
    17) Definitely not missing Jane the Virgin BUT The Blacklist, HTGAWM, Reign, Brooklyn 99, The Originals

24. Letti says:

2. I agree so much. I hope Davos will save Shireen.
    5. Most Major scenes were only illusion, but I get the point. Honestly, I loved Lowell very much, but he wasn’t with Liv for a very long time, and Liv made it clear, that Major was the love of her life, but she wanted to be happy with Lowell. So yeah, I loved Lowell, but I wasn’t really surprised or disturbed by the Liv/Major scenes. We all knew they were coming, and I’m ok with that. I love everyone on this show. I’m sure Liv still misses Lowell, but Major will always be a factor (and was that while Lowell was here). And too much grieving from Liv would turn the show too dark and kill the comedic feeling.

25. everart says:

#17 – Forever (still hoping that it comes back with another network), Agents of Shield was surprisingly interesting end of season and will miss iZombie when it’s done. Kinda over a lot of shows that were my favs at the beginning of the season.

26. #8 | Are you starting to want E! to tackle The Unauthorized Good Wife Story before they bother with, say, Glee?

No, I’d just like to enjoy the show without worrying about what is going on in real life. It is a fantastic show and if the adults that are making it can’t act like adults, that is their problem, not mine. Just do the show!

27. Marci says:

“…don’t Shafe, Manson and just about every other white, shaggy-haired, bearded guy on (Aquarius) look alike”? Yes, I had trouble telling them apart.

28. bj says:

13) And while we understand that it was the look of the time, don’t Shafe, Manson and just about every other white, shaggy-haired, bearded guy on the show look alike?

DEFINITELY. They didn’t all need to have beards. His partner could have had long hair and no beard to differentiate him from all the baddies. And Manson should have had scarier eyes to make him stand out.

29. Bwhit says:

17)Chicago Fire and PD. I wanna know where the heck Casey is and why Voight and Antonio seemingly didn’t protect him.

30. Erin says:

Your iZombie Q was spot on. Could not get Wonderfalls out of my head the entire episode. Also, poor Lowell, only 2 episodes gone and already forgotten.

31. Alichat says:

1) Not really because I felt the death was a waste and wasn’t needed to propel the story. And I think she needs to be sans love interest for now.
    5) YES! I was on the phone when the Cheesy Puff devil began to talk, and I yelled out “Wonderfalls”!! I didn’t feel that she forgot Lowell, but that his death made her realize how important friends and family are. So it made her reach for Major.
    13) They all look so alike I was getting them mixed up during the episodes.
    17) Flash….Agents of SHIELD

32. Ram510 says:

16) YES very excited for the Entourage movie. I’m shocked to see someone isn’t

33. Ram510 says:

17) THE FLASH!!!!!!
    Scandal (eventhough it had a rough season I sure it’ll return to form), OUAT and the ABC Wednesday comedy block/Fresh off the Boat

34. graze says:

17 | Which recently wrapped-for-the-season show are you missing most?

Forever!!! Could some other network/platform have use of a smart program with a great cast?
    TGW used to be my go to program until this season, now not sure if I’ll watch again #nokalinda
    OUAT, Chicago Fire, and yes Scorpion

35. Badpenny says:

PJJ is no longer Captain Gates on Castle. Look like Beckett gets the boss seat.

36. tvfirsthand says:

10. Totally. Booth snd Brennan 2.0
    17. Can’t decide between Grey’s Anatomy and The Flash! But I miss all y shows, not just those to.

37. Emma says:

14) i haven’t seen any of the new promos for Married, where can i find them online?

38. Lauren says:

#8 Regarding The Good Wife..have you noticed that it is the fan favorites that have left the show..Will, Kalinda and now Finn…with Diane and Cary sidelined for the most part..does someone have trouble sharing the spotlight with others who are more entertaining?
    #17 Forever is the feel good show that I miss..forever hopeful someone picks it up and reboots it.

39. BrianR says:

Sarah can’t be loveless unless Cal buys it. She loves him not Paul.

40. Eden says:

It’s very likely that Cal will return. Yes he is on GoT but there is some time in the shooting schedules that do not overlap. It would be great if they gave him more to do next year.

41. Karen says:

17. The Flash, The Flash and The Flash. Does Legends of Tomorrow count?? A teaser trailer has me hyped for the new show.

42. Weezy says:

#12/13/14: Yes…I literally had the exact same thought as the author on all of those.

#16 Yes I am excited to see the movie mostly from nostalgia. My buddies and I started watching that show Day 1, years before it became “trendy”. So we are all getting together (all live in different cities) again this weekend to watch it. As far as the actual content of the movie, I really don’t think it’s going to be very good unfortunately.