Which Vampire Farewell Wrecked You Most? Did Castle Have a Beckett-Less Plan? Lisa Loves Cisco? And More Qs

Orphan Black Season 3 Recap

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Once Upon a Time, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS and The Vampire Diaries!

1 | This week’s Hawaii Five-0 question comes to us from Catherine Rollins herself: “How long do you want me to stay?” (Speak up, Steve!!!)

2 | After his appearance on Orphan Black as a drug dealer, should we be worried that Shameless alum Justin Chatwin is getting typecast?

3 | Did any of you Outlander fans find yourselves singing “and then there’s Aberdeen” to the tune of “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy”? And what wrecked you more: seeing Murtagh break down over Jamie or watching Dougal so casually write off his loyal nephew?PATRICK FISCHLER, BENJAMIN WILKINSON

4 | Aside from TVLine reader A.D., which Once Upon a Time fans independently deduced that the previous Author had been Walt Disney, given the December 1966 setting of Isaac’s flashback? And who suspects Lily’s father and Merlin will turn out to be one in the same?

5 | Now that Mad Men‘s Pete-and-Trudy storyline has wrapped, aren’t you wishing Alison Brie had been a more regular presence on the show in recent years? Did Betty’s send-off make you sadder than you would’ve thought? And prediction time: In years, how big a time jump will Mad Men take in Sunday’s series finale?

6 | After this week’s Penny Dreadful, aren’t you kinda dying for a sitcom spinoff starring Ethan and Mr. Lyle?

7 | By the end of Veep‘s fourth season, will Selina have any staff members left?

8 | The huge smile on Dylan’s face on Bates Motel after he kissed Emma for the first time — most swoon-worthy TV moment of 2015 (so far)?

RELATED Originals Scoop: Riley Voelkel Promoted to Series Regular

9 | Upon her resurrection, The Originals Estherdid The Originals‘ Esther immediately go to a Sephora for a makeover?

11 | Dancing With the Stars may have booted Nastia Liukin too early, but wasn’t it just a tad unfair that she got to switch between whichever partner was feeling more capable at the time?

12 | What if NCIS’ Gibbs is dead, and now Ghost Jethro will pay recurring visits to new team leader DiNozzo?

13 | Admit it: You titter a bit when The Flash windmills his arms to diffuse mist or a fire, right? Also, could it be that Lisa Snart truly digs Cisco?

14 | How much did iZombie unexpectedly break your heart with Lowell’s death?

15 | Will S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Coulson come back with A) a robo-hand, B) some sort of Luke Skywalker hybrid, or C) will the GH325 in his blood allow the lopped mitt to regenerate? And how come Arrow‘s Laurel gets knocked for becoming too adept a fighter too quickly, yet Skye becoming a kickass S.H.I.E.L.D agent who in less than a season can take on May or a multiplying Inhuman is believable?

RELATED Chicago Fire Boss on Casey’s Dire Future, Gabby’s Surprise News and Why Answers Are Coming… on P.D.

16 | The hook-up between Chicago Fire‘s Brett and P.D.‘s Roman: yea or nay?

17 | Given how beloved Nashville‘s DeaconNashville Claybourne is in Music City, are you surprised that more characters didn’t get tested to see if they could be his liver donor?

18 | Arrow fans, were you expecting at least a tiny hint in the finale that Damien Darhk and Felicity’s dad are connected (or one-in-the-same)? And what’s your working theory on how Felicity so nimbly piloted the Atom suit? Was Ray operating it via remote control, or did Felicity know enough having assisted in its creation?

19 | Supernatural‘s been through its share of brotherly angst over the past 10 seasons, but has anything hurt more than Dean telling Sam he should be dead instead of Charlie?

20 | Place your bets: With Big Machine’s Scott Borchetta backing him, will American Idol champ Nick Fradiani experience post-show pop-chart success? And for the upcoming final season, would you rather have the original Simon/Paula/Randy panel vs. J.Lo/Keith/Harry? Finally: For the love of Kelly Clarkson, why did producers invite the deeply unpleasant Chris Brown to perform on the finale — and then allow him to lip sync his new single?Vampire Diaries Elena's Exit

21 | Vampire Diaries fans, which of Elena’s goodbye scenes hit you the hardest?

22 | Which surprised you more – that Grey’s Anatomy broke up Jackson and April or that it didn’t break up Alex and Jo? And did ABC have to pay Patrick Dempsey his standard $400K-per-episode for that 60-second flashback scene? If so, was it money well spent?

23 | On Scandal, considering that Fitz’s list of indiscretions includes starting a war (!) to save his mistress, didn’t he come down a tad too hard on Mellie for her juror-massacring unholy alliance with Rowan? And if it turns out that Thursday’s finale was the final episode for Scott Foley’s Jake, would you be upset? (Because it did feel like he was saying goodbye not just to Liv but the show itself, right?)

24 | Where did The Blacklist‘s Tom get enough money for a Mustang and a boat?

25 | For those of you in the Wayward Pines/Secrets and Lies Venn diagram overlap: How jarring was it to see Juliette Lewis A) with her hair down, B) not in a crisp suit and C) cracking a smile?

1. lkh says:

#10–easy and short–they would have written ‘good bye’ to fans, ‘we’ll be using reruns’.
    #23–why do we keep forgetting that he killed a Supreme Court justice?

2. Gail says:

21. The saddest goodbye for me was Jo. Poor Alaric list his family & basically nobody cared. He seemed to be the only one morning

• AM68 says:

I know right?! I thought that too. He was left alone with her body while everyone rushed to the hospital for Elena. Because as always- it’s always about Elena. I’m actually so happy her character is gone. Now we can focus on all the more interesting people on the show.

• desiree says:

I totally agree! I actually thought it was a pretty good episode, but the fact that they pretty much glossed over Jo’s death for an hour of Elena’s goodbyes was really frustrating as a viewer. That was totally heartbreaking. I read afterwards that they knew even before the season began that they were going to kill that character off…poor Alaric :(

• Danielle a says:

I am so sad about Jo being killed off. Her character was a breath of fresh air to me. I loved the actress. That was so sad…

3. Joe says:

#23 I was thinking the same thing, he was right what he did to Cyrus , but I think he was a little to harsh I’m Mellie

• lkh says:

My question is, why did she have to give out the list of names–really just give out the bus number and/or location, no?

• Annie says:

THANK you! I kept yelling at the TV when I watched it this morning and this was one of the things that drove me most batty.

• bigdede says:

She didn’t even have to give the bus information. Huck was the one who killed everyone. Since Huck was already involved with the case so wouldn’t he have known the bus number?

• Erin B says:

Fitz didn’t even give her a chance to explain. It’s not like she knew what was going to happen with the list. She also didn’t know how bad Rowan was & what he was capable of. Speaking of Rowan, I thought he would have to die in order for B613 to be finished, but I enjoy that he is stuck in jail more.

• Larc says:

It comes close to breaking suspension of disbelief that nobody has already put a bullet in Rowan’s head. Any number of people who would want to do it have had multiple opportunities.

4. Castle Fan says:

In reference to the Beckett question

Let’s not.

5. ninamags says:

#19–That was horrible. But I don’t think it was the real Dean saying that. The MoC is affecting him and it was the mark that said that.

• Drew says:

I don’t think so. He went on a monster killing spree and didn’t so much as glance at the mark. I think that was just Dean being pissed.

6. VJ says:

12. NCIS
    Well… that would be interesting. But Gibbs isn´t dead.
    15. AoS
    #ItsAllConnected meaning Avengers 2 wondermachine will play a part, is my best guess.
    16. Chicago PD
    Yey! I´m all for crossovers. As long as it holds longer than Gabby/Holstead and Lindsey/Severide……
    20. American Idol
    I don´t know, but I hope so because I can´t stop humming his song and I actually bought the single on amazon (and I never ever buy singles, only albums!). It´s just a catchy tune. Usually not really my taste, being more of a alternative rock girl, but yeah… catchy.

7. C says:

Lol are we all just assuming that everyone is asking the SAME Good Wife question (that’s why there isn’t actually a question?) or did something get missed? :)

Also #15 – Technically – Skye didn’t really come out on top when she took on May. She only won because of her powers and without them, May would have bested her easily. W/ multiplying inhuman – she ultimately required help. Regardless of semantics, she’s scrappy and her evolution (over two seasons) seems a little more plausible than Laurel’s instantaneous fighting powers. Laurel went from completely getting her ass kicked incapable, to taking out multiple fighters at once in like two episodes.

• justme says:

Plus, Laurel is supposedly working full-time as a lawyer, which would only leave her with time to train after-hours; whereas Skye is a SHEILD agent. Training is part of her job, so she’s probably logged many more hours than Laurel.

8. Alicia says:

15. Put simply Skye is a more popular character on S.H.I.E.L.D. then Laurel has ever been on Arrow!

9. Mommaknowsbest60 says:

12. It would only be worth it if Gibbs slaps him upside the head.

10. Mike says:

#10. If Stana had not resigned, Castle could be teamed up with any of the females from Firefly best case, Morena Baccarin (Inara Serra), as Becket’s detective friend from the distant past. They could be special case officers for abnormal cases for the NYPD, and they go after whomever, they chose to be Beckett’s killer. Castle would have the Firefly fan base, the sic-fi fan base the Castle fan base. Also, they could make Castle a single more fun loving yet very hurt/recovering character. Plus, more Martha and a revamped lovable Alexis to help give Castle a home base.

• Notsodisappopinted says:

I think you might be overestimating the size of the Castle fanbase that would have stuck around for a Beckett- less show, and I don’t think the other groups you mentioned would have been able to compensate. Thankfully we don’t have to find out.

• everart says:

Like all of these!

11. Leia says:

If Gibbs dies it will be as senseless a death as Tasha Yar’s. If Gibbs were to die it would be saving a member of his team, not gunned down by a brat. I’m simply beside myself, but then they did shoot him in the left knee

• Grey says:

Tasha Yar? Wow! You’re going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. LOL! :D

• Leia says:

yup I go way back, and her death was stupid, Gibbs death the hands of a kid would be just as stupid. OR should I say Rugrat, Gary. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think he will die but this is really cruel. We’ve faced him drowning with the solution in the hr, quitting, but not hurt, so we could accept that he would still have a life, this is actually the first time mortality is involved with a 4 month waiting period. Not going to enjoy this hiatus

12. Steven says:

14: Absolutely left me devastated. Poor Liv.

• Billie says:

14: Absolutely did not expect to really care what happened to Lowell. But his death surprised me b/c of A) how quickly the tables turned and B) how much I was upset by the death.
      Seriously. Somebody needs to kill Blaine.

• Sheila says:

Yep. Sad about lowell, but how is he dead and the big goon shot by Major is still alive? Someone explain please.

• wgsecretary says:

I believe it was stated at some point that the only way to kill a zombie was by doing damage to the brain. Major never shot the big goon in the head. Notice, Lowell was going for Blaine’s head and Blaine didn’t try to aim anywhere but the head and immediately shot Lowell in the head. I’d have to rewatch the scene, but I think Liv’s sight on the gun was also aimed at Blaine’s head. I agree. He has to go! Maybe now Liv can bring out a side of herself that can take him out. That was so shocking and I was surprised at how sad I was for Liv. I liked Lowell! I remember the actor from the series Merlin a few years back. I thought he was a good addition to the show.

• Cyndi says:

I am really liking this show and I was really starting to like Lowell, much more so than Major. It just added to the heartbreak that Liv was across the street and watching.

13. Mr. Tran K says:

#11-They should have the votes rigged on DWTS.

14. Ali says:

TVD saddest goodbyes were Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie because she’ll never see them again. Everyone else is a vampire so she’ll just see them in a few decades. Oh and Alaric, that was awful. I feel so bad for him. Jo’s death is right up there with the worst on TVD

Grey’s. I don’t think Japril have split? He gave her an ultimatum but we didn’t see her decision? Unless the scene with Arizona and April tells us that she chose to go to Jordan but I’m not sure

Scandal. Loved Liv turning up at the White House but I do feel bad for Jake. Fitz was right to fire Cyrus but was really harsh on Mellie

15. #18) Yeah Felicity helped build the suit so she clearly has at least some knowledge of how it works. Also, although Ray was busy working on the nanotech, she may have been able to ask him a quick question or two to help fill in whatever gaps in her knowledge she had.

• Kate says:

Yup, that’s my thinking, too. I can buy Felicity knowing enough to make the suit work. I just love that scene so much and Oliver’s and Felicity’s reactions — her delight, girl was practically bouncing with excitement and happiness; his absolute pride and joy in her — just sold me on the scene.

16. Tom says:

~
    I’m thinking maybe he’ll get some Deathlok tech. As for the second part, c’mon, isn’t it cooler when people have powers? Why make us wait to see them? What is this, Smallville?
    ~
    ~
    Yes, Charlie being dead.

• Katie says:

Totally agree, Tom. It was harsh, what Dean said, but I loved Charlie so freaking much that I have a heck of a lot of anger about her death. So heartbreaking and violent, just so wrong.

17. Traci says:

17) Not surprised.
    21) All of them.
    22) Alex & Jo not breaking up. They probably had to pay him for all the episodes this year so may as well get a scene out of it.
    23) Mellie didn’t know anyone would die. Fitz knew going to war would kills 1000s. So yes, Fitz continues to be an ass. Fine with Jake leaving. No need to have anyone mope after Liv now that she’ll be in her relationship of complete dysfunction
    24) Good question!

• Annie says:

22 – YES. OMG, that was just the exact opposite of what should have happened. Send Jo off to do the field surgery in a combat zone thing, let poor April and Jackson BE, for Pete’s sake. Haven’t they been through enough?!

• Karen says:

I know, if April and Jackson aren’t back together early in the next season then I think I will finally be done with Grey’s. They are pretty much the only reason I kept watching this year.

• I’m not really sure they broke up, we only saw her cryign but that could have been because either of both options.
        So, maybe, since Shonda always surprises us, they don’t split because she decides to stay and Jo decides to taker her place and broke up with Alex first thing next season.
        Maybe….

18. Jenna says:

#12- LOL
    #22-Take the money and run, PD!

19. Anna says:

22. I thought they were going to break up Alex and Jo as well, but I need Alex to happy. They keep getting him to this place where he thinks he’s going to finally be happy, and then they rip the rug from under him. His character has been stomped on and pushed to the back for too long, and I just really need him to be in a good place. Glad the writers seem like they are going to do that for him.
    And did they actually break up Jackson and April, or was it just a really big fight that we aren’t going to see the end of until next season? Because it didn’t sound like they made a decision to me.
    Also, I thought this was a fantastic episode.

• Grey's Fan says:

Jackson and April were left in limbo. BUT usually when a relationship starts using ultimatums it’s the beginning of the end…

Either:
      1. April goes to Jordan and her marriage is over.
      2. April stays and works on her marriage but is resentful.
      3. April stays but decides to divorce Jackson or April leaves and divorces Jackson when she returns.

Kind of similar to the end of Bailey’s first marriage where her husband told her either she takes the General Surgery attending position and saves their marriage or she takes the Peds Fellowship and he divorces her.
      Bailey chose option 3: She took the Attending spot in General and divorced her hubby for giving her the ultimatum.

Any way you look at it April/Jackson are doomed, it’s just a matter of when or if they decide to work on things before calling it quits or go for the quick end to their marriage.

I really want to see an April/Owen relationship develop next season with the two badass trauma surgeons. Not sure it would last, but it would be fun.

• Angel says:

I love Jackson and April together. I think Jackson made valid points, she didn’t ask him how he was, she pretty much left him to grieve by himself. I hope we see them work thru their martial issues instead of breaking up for good.

20. rowan77 says:

2. Thought that as well.

3. I did all day Sunday. And Murtaugh. Definitely Murtaugh. Dougal’s actions were less surprising.

5. Please tell me there’s more Betty this week. We have to see her and Don together one more time (never thought I’d say THAT, but after last week..). And I hope for small time jumps at the most. Just so we see where people landed and how Sally evolved from all of this.

10. I figure Kate would have gone on the campaign trail and be murdered by the end of the first episode. The season arc would be Castle, Espo and Ryan solving her murder. But she’s back so yay!

12. NCIS: Supernatural? I smell a crossover!

14 Completely! And I just talked someone who loves Bradley into watching the show. Oops!

15. B. Totally Luke-Skywaler it. Skye is ½-alien with powers. She’s got mad skills, yo!

19. Poor Sammy! Dean’s always a dick – but that Mark of Cain has made him into a real A-hole.

22. Bummed that Jackson and April split up (didn’t think I would say THAT either), I thought her inability to think of any trauma surgery position that would keep her closer to home left me cold. Jackson’s point was valid. She was so in her own head with her grief , she didn’t think once about how Jackson was dealing with the loss of their baby.

21. Drew says:

15. Skye isn’t a threat to any shipper fandoms. Just like Thea isn’t, and nobody minds her rapid progress, or Roy’s for that matter.

18. I’m more curious to know how a suit built specifically for 6′ 2″ Ray Palmer magically fit 5′ 5″ Felicity. Did the shrinking tech already work?

19. That was a gut punch of a moment. I really like how Supernatural is handling this story. Dean isn’t acting like a demon. He’s acting like Dean. Meanwhile, markless Sam is going crazy and getting people killed. It happened so naturally that it was hard to notice that Sam was the one going off the deep end. Cain told Dean that it would come down to brother against brother. First, Dean would kill Crowley which he would have mixed feelings about. Then Castiel, which would hurt, but he would get over. And eventually, Sam. But watching the last episode, Sam was the one who seemed to be heading down that road, whereas Dean pulled back. He killed the bad guys and kicked Cas’ ass, but he didn’t kill Castiel when he could.
    As much as I honestly believe that it’s time for them to kill Crowley (or close the gates of Hell), Sam was doing it for his own selfish reasons.

25. How many actors on Wayward Pines are on other series this season? Juliette Lewis is one… Terrance Howard… Is Malcolm Goodwin a regular on WP?

• Ines says:

Regarding 19, I agree that was the real Dean talking. Maybe he didn’t mean it but he was angry, angry Charlie died, angry of how she died, angry that she died trying to save him, angry that he couldn’t save her, angry with Sam for calling her, angry that she was put in danger, angry that Sam was going behind his back, angry that Sam lied to his face,… Just like anyone was/is for a senseless death.
      But yes, that moment hurt a lot

22. Dude says:

21. Elena with Bonnie and Caroline. They were all obviously crying real tears and it was really emotional.

• Shaun says:

Agreed. Although, I think she was rather hastily written out. The storyline just didn’t make sense.

• luli says:

Agree! I saw pictures that they posted from their last scene (where they look like theycreid a lot), and it was from that scene. You could clearly tell they were crying for real.

23. Georgia Madman says:

14 Lowell’s death just gutted me! I hope he was going to be around long . Next weeks episode is going to be tough.

24. Daisy says:

23. Scandal – I’m no huge Mellie fan but there’s no way she could’ve known that she aided the man that killed her son. However, she did quite easily dismiss the death of a bus full of people. Still, Fitz was surprisingly hard on her. Also, I would be very sad if Jake was gone forever. In the love war between Jake and Fitz, Jake wins in my world.

25. DoctorWhoFanatic says:

I’m still stunned that anyone thinks Fitz was harsh on Mellie. They were supposed to be a team, and instead of doing ANYTHING remotely honest, she worked with a guy and got a bunch of people killed… and the man she worked with unwittingly was the man who killed their son. If she’d just been honest, the whole thing could have been handled differently.

Granted, Fitz didn’t give her the info about Rowan beforehand…

ALL of this is further proof that to keep a relationship healthy and strong, you can’t lie, keep secrets, or skip communication. :P Or have affairs. Or take down planes full of people.

• Larc says:

A lot happened very fast. I have the feeling somebody will wake up from a dream when the next season starts.

26. John NYC says:

“10 | In an alt-reality where Castle’s Stana Katic does not sign on for Season 8, how do you think the series might have possibly written out Beckett?”

Wins the election, moves to Albany and commutes back on “weekends”, but the action stays focused on the precinct and crime so she’s mentioned but never seen…

• DarkDefender says:

Interesting… (it would totally work)
      I was thinking they could spend the first half of the season filling in (flashback style) what happened to Castle during the 2 months he was gone (showing how he got dengue fever antibody, shot and left on the boat and now Not-Henry-Jenkins fits in) – they could edit in the footage of Beckett looking for him, her plea on the news show and making the calls. Second half of the season – she is communicating via phone calls (we only see Castle’s side of them) and they talk about her campaign for state senate.. maybe pay her a ton for the finale where she announces she is pregnant.. fade to black.. ba na na na na na.

• Notsodisappointed says:

Well as the amount of time Castle and Beckett have spent apart during S7, particularly on case work, has received a considerable amount of negative comments I don’t see how that would work any better.

• Bubbas2 says:

The question was how could it work without Beckett. I’m just giving one suggestion, as did John NYC and I’m not even saying my idea is any better than his. I totally ship Caskett and all their awesomeness. But even with a low demo number, over 8m total viewers is still pretty good for a network drama. I think it would work well enough for a season 8, but then it is all hypothetical since SK is coming back.

• DarkDefender says:

Did not mean to use a diff name.. Autocorrect fail.

• John NYC says:

That was it: hypothetical clearly posed. Hypothetical speculatively answered.

And I’m a huge fan of Alana de la Garza.

27. Amy says:

#14: I wasn’t loving their pairing, but seeing him throw himself under the bus, figuratively speaking, surprised me and bummed me out.
    #15: There was an episode either late last season or early this season where May mentioned something about Skye having completed her training. I think it was before she was promoted to official SHIELD agent. And being trained by May means she should be able to kick some serious butt.

28. K says:

#18 – I’m going with Felicity knew enough because she helped create it. Plus, Ray was pretty busy at the moment. Heck, maybe the suit has autopilot!

29. arial2 says:

12 – I wouldn’t find the show as interesting without a live Gibbs. Plus, it would shatter Abby and I don’t want to see that.

15 – Re Coulson, I’m all for option C, but could live with B. Re Skye, she’s an inhuman, so she gets a pass on becoming an overnight black belt.

23 – Fitz is arrogant, so easily deludes himself as being the guy doing what needed to be done. He was just looking for an excuse to dump Mellie but still be able to maintain his self-delusions. The more I see of Fitz and Olivia, the more I think these two self-serving crybabies deserve each other. Maybe Mellie and Jake would be a much more interesting, honest couple.

30. Jane says:

When did Oliver get to Central City to help Barry? Before or after locking his friends up with the poison? And did Ra’s not notice he left? Or did he?

• John says:

I was wondering the same thing myself.

• cg313 says:

I was trying to figure that one out myself. It had to be during that time Oliver went to Starling City to bring Nyssa back or something. I mean it’s not like Ra’s would jsut let him go off with out bodyguards around.

31. Blah says:

10- I’d assume the castle writers would have Kate get in an accident then be put into a coma until the show ended. Or she returned

15- Skye has been training full time as a shield agent for the past 2 years first with ward, then may. She’s been on multiple operations not all of which have gone well and she got a super powered upgrade earlier this season. She can now also do a very believable job in fight scenes. That helps. Laurel went from alcoholic lawyer to superhero in a few months after training part time at the Y, and struggles to maintain the stunt level standard set by the rest of the arrow cast. It also helps that Skye isn’t being trying to replace Caity Lotz’s Sarah.

32. ariellelucienne says:

#19 – The brotherly angst stopped affecting me about two seasons back. I still watch, but it feels like the same cycle of emotions over and over again.

• ariellelucienne says:

In side news, I had no idea I had an account and am unsure why I apparently made one…

• AM68 says:

This! I feel exactly the same way. I feel like the show needs to put the brotherly angst to rest and move on to pure storytelling. What happened to them wanting to close the Gate of Hell? Have they all just forgotten about that?? It would be great if the show actually did something with the bunker and all the Men of Letter lore. That would be a thousand times more interesting that Sam and Dean being at odds- for the thousandth time.

33. notontheleather says:

#10 – Castle is pointless without Beckett so nope.
    #15 – Skye has super powers and trained with May on and off screen and Laurel didn’t have Nyssa until much later.
    #18 – *SIGH* She helped build the suit, and she graduated from MIT at 19, seems she would pick up pretty quickly how to fly the thing. The better question is, how did it fit?

34. Felicity saving Oliver in the ATOM suit was worth all the Ray nosense we had to endure all season. It was hands down my favorite moment of the finale. And yes she did help a lot to built it, so why not? But I would not be peeved if MG confimed it was remotely controlled. I loved that we had the girl saving her man, not only because it was cool but also because it seems like after all this time Oliver is ready to live, finally.

• AddieM says:

Felicity in that suit was ridiculous and yet again the writers did not know what to do with Felicity in the finale just like they have not known what to do with her the second half of the season, besides making her weep and whine at every turn..it was unrealistic and far from impressive. Everything about Olicity in the finale was very cheesy and just lazy writing!

35. Bob says:

My personal theory: Lily’s father will *not* be Merlin, but King Arthur. You know, Arthur Pendragon.

36. LKE says:

#21 – All of Elena’s goodbyes were sad, but I would say Bonnie and Matt were the worst. Knowing that they will be dead when Elena finally wakes up was the worst. That was truly goodbye forever.

37. xx says:

15) Skye isn’t human, so we don’t expect her to follow human patterns. Plus May was clearly not going to hurt Skye before she got quaked and Skye needed rescue from the Ginger Ninja.

38. Kim R says:

11. DWTS – absolutely not. I think it was more of a handicap to her trying to connect with a brand new partner so close to the end of the competition. At that point all the pairs have gotten to know each other and for the most part have worked out any awkwardness between them.
    12. NCIS – is that a real question? haha
    13. The Flash – when he does that with his arms it brings me right back to when I was a kid and my little brother would do “the windmill” and chase me down the hall. It is hard to take Flash seriously at that point. :D
    15. AOS – robo hand. I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know what the Luke Skywalker thing is. :)
    20. AI – nothing will make me want Randy back.

39. mika says:

#10 – The best way to handle it would have been to put a “The End” after the conclusion of the season 7 finale. Which is I’m sure what they would have done. Because if Stana hadn’t resigned, that’s what it would have been, the end of the series. Didn’t you watch the finale? In his speech, Rick specifically says that the success of the past seven years were, “…because of you, because of us, always.” The same can be said for “Castle” as a series. It has succeeded because of the two of them together. Without that, the series doesn’t exist. It would be over.

• DarkDefender says:

Well.. the finale aired before SK made her signing plans official, so putting “The End” wouldn’t have happened anyway.

40. Kingmose1 says:

Supernatural, didn’t care. Charlie and Jody Mills were the only characters I care about any more now that Bobby is gone, and I am SO sick of the writers keeping the brothers at odds with each other. Can they really not go an entire season having them work together and on the same page? Killing Charlie only happened to push Dean further towards the dark side, no real reason for it otherwise. I imagine they will kill Jody Mills next season to push Sam further towards the abyss. Ho, and might I add, hum. Also, not going to miss Lowell at all on iZombie, I hate his character type, but then I’m a guy, so…

41. kirads09 says:

#15 – regenerate (would be the coolest)
    #15 re Skye: Ward and May’s training with inhuman ablilitly capping it off.
    #24 – Both Ford and Reddington pay very well. I may be the only one who LIKES the “Tom” car commercial.

• Sheila says:

#24 being a spy is lucrative. Agreed. I don’t mind the car commercials because they pay for the show I love to watch.

42. AM68 says:

14 – Kind of devastated me. I am really made at Liv because if she’d simply had the guts to take Blaine out Lowell would still be alive.

19 – I’m over the constant battle between the brothers. It’s been going on for the past three seasons and it’s old. They have both done crazy things in order to save one another (last year Dean got Kevin killed; this year Sam got Charlie killed) When will these two finally get that their love for one another doesn’t supersede the greater good. It’s starting to come off as selfish.

21 – Her goodbye to her brother definitely because she won’t ever see him again. That one was really sad. The best goodbye overall was her goodbye to Stefan. It really brought their story full circle and ended nicely. I also love what he said to Caroline about how he thinks Elena came into his life to reunite him with his brother. Everyone thinks the show is about Stelena of Delena but to me (and apparently to the writers as well) it’s a story about two brothers.

24 – He’s a spy for Pete’s sake! He could easily come up with a fake bank account/credit card.

43. Paloma says:

#17 Not surprised, particularly since he hid the fact of his cancer for so long, but also because donating a piece of a liver is still very major surgery.

44. A fan of TV says:

By any chance is there a series in the works where Alison Brie just reads the phone book? I would watch that. She needs a show made to star her very much!

45. Steven says:

For number 10, I wonder if the idea of recasting the role came to mind? Now that “Forever” has met its untimely and extremely unfortunate demise, Alana De La Garza would have made an excellent stand-in for Stana Katic…at least through Season 8.

46. bj says:

1. How long do you want me to stay? At least another full season. Send the comic relief packing and bring her back.

10. Write out beckett? NEVER!

12. I don’t want to even imagine the show without Gibbs. Bite your tongue team TV Line.

14. Lowell’s death definitely broke my heart.

15. S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Coulson will come back with a robo-hand and I’m definitely looking forward to that. And Skye is an inhuman so I’m not surprised.

16. The hook-up between Chicago Fire‘s Brett and P.D.‘s Roman: YEA! It was fun and it’s keeping off the job so I’m all for it.

18. Ray may have been operating the suit by remote control, but even if he wasn’t, I’ll suspend belief because it was such a cute surprise.

20. “Why did producers invite the deeply unpleasant Chris Brown to perform on the finale — and then allow him to lip sync his new single?”

Who knows why they did some of the dumb things they did this year. I’m still not over the fact that they allowed Harry Connick Jr to get up and show a contestant how he’d sing the song the right way after the poor guy had performed. Talk about a slap in the face.

22. Grey’s – It was a toss up for me. I wanted Jackson and April to stay together and Alex and Jo to split.

23. Scandal – I’m upset that it looks like Scott is leaving. And Fitz throwing Mellie out seemed a bit rash considering his history.

24. I think Blacklist’s Tom has had little stashes of money hidden for years. It would go with a job that required quick getaways.

47. lori says:

#20. Simon, Paula, Randy

48. Gordon Rick says:

Arrow’s Laurel too adept at fighting???? Hi, I am a girl who swings a club. That is all I can do and I don’t do it very gracefully. Even after training with the daughter of the most lethal assasin in the world.

You forget Skye trained on her fighting skills with Ward in Season 1 in addition to May in Season 2.

49. Angela says:

#8: Definitely a cute, sweet moment, especially in the midst of an otherwise very unsettling finale!
    #11:Yeah, can’t argue with that. Usually if one of the celebrities suffers a particularly rough injury, that’s it, they and their partner are out. I should think the same standard would apply for the reverse, or at the very least, the celebrity should take the new partner and stick with them.
    #20: I’m crap at predicting people’s success…if I had to guess, I’d say he’d probably do well in a niche market, possibly. But who knows.
    I wouldn’t mind seeing the Randy/Paula/Simon setup again next season, if not for the entire run, then maybe for an episode or something. Be fun to get the old band back together one more time :).
    As for Chris Brown, yeah, I continue to be mystified as to why ANYONE still gives that guy any attention at all. Just…ugh.

50. luli says:

21 – Caroline, bonnie, and elena! The freaking feathers in bonnie and elena’s goodbye killed me! Alsooo Stefan and Elena!!!! It broke me.

22- I can’t believe they did break up April and Jackson, and I can’t believe they didn’t break up Alex and Jo…. would have prefered it the pther way around. Besides I’m starting to dig this whole Meredith/Alex thing…