He’ll play a prolific swim coach known for sending his students to the Olympics. (Be on alert, Emily and Paige!)
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Daytime Emmy nominee Michael Graziadei is making his way back to The Young and the Restless after departing the series in January. Per CBS Soaps In Depth, the actor — who co-starred in ABC’s ill-fated Venice pilot this season — will appear in four episodes, starting July 30.
• ABC’s Once Upon a Time is refuting a report that Sinqua Walls is set to reprise his role as (dead?) Lancelot in Season 3, saying, “We have no plans at this time to bring back the character.”
Popular on TVLine
• Now that some legal rigmarole has been dealt with, Parks and Recreation‘s Nick Offerman is being officially confirmed as the title voice of Fox’s new animated series Axe Cop, per TV Guide Magazine. It debuts July 27 as part of the network’s new Saturday night Animation Domination High-Def programming block.
• Psych‘s Season 8 guest cast continues to grow, with the additions of The Client List‘s Loretta Devine and Mod Squad vet Peggy Lipton. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Devine will appear as a backup singer involved in a case, while Lipton drops by the same installment as a woman reliving her days as a mobster’s girlfriend.
• The Wendy Williams-produced Secret Celebrity has been given a series order at Oxygen, Deadline reports. The reality project features in-disguise “stars” surprising fans.
• On the heels of ordering Girls Meets World to series, Disney Channel has also given a green light to I Didn’t Do It, a comedy starring Olivia Holt (Disney XD’s Kickin’ It) and newcomer Austin North as fraternal twins navigating their freshman year of high school.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?