ABC has released details on its midseason schedule, which features a toned-up Body of Proof returning to Tuesday nights.
The revamped Dana Delany-led procedural again will air in the 10/9c slot left vacant after Private Practice‘s series finale, likely to take place in late January. Its third season will bow Feb. 5. UPDATE: BoP will now return Feb. 19.
The network will fill 666 Park Avenue‘s Sunday 10 pm spot with Red Widow, starring Finding Neverland‘s Radha Mitchell as a woman who gets tangled up with an Eastern European mob. Widow will debut with a two-hour premiere at 9 pm on March 3 and premiere in its regular timeslot the following week.
Zero Hour, a conspiracy-minded mystery starring ER‘s Anthony Edwards, will land in Last Resort‘s Thursday lead-off slot, debuting Feb. 14 at 8 pm.
Popular on TVLine
Also of note:
• Suburgatory will move back to its Season 1, 8:30 Wednesday time slot starting April 3; after its season finale, it’ll be replaced on May 1 with Family Tools, a family-business comedy (an adaptation of the British sitcom White Van Man) starring The King of Queens‘ Leah Remini and The Closer‘s J.K. Simmons.
• How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), a comedy led by Scrubs‘ Sarah Chalke as a single mom who moves back in with her folks (Everybody Loves Raymond‘s Brad Garrett and Weeds‘ Elizabeth Perkins), premieres Wednesday, April 3 at 9:30.
• Celebrity Diving, a competition in which stars perform complicated aquatic dives, will premiere Tuesday, March 19 at 8 pm with Olympic gold medalist Greg Louganis as a judge.
• Chefs Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey will hed up The Taste, a new cooking competition. It’ll bow Jan. 22 at 8 pm.
• Dancing With the Stars will return for its 16th season on at 8 pm on Monday, March 18. The results show will debut the following week at 9 pm on Tuesday, March 26.