Stephen King was onto something about Maine and its plethora of terrifying ghosts: Nancy Drew has a spooky new case to solve in a fresh trailer for Season 2 of the CW drama (premiering Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 9/8c).
“Everybody, stay calm. It cannot find us if we’re not afraid,” Nancy warns her friends just before a creepy hand slams into the school bus window. And that’s just the beginning of the eerie scares.
Press PLAY above to watch the preview.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Doctor Who‘s Bradley Walsh and Tosin Cole will wrap their two-season runs as Graham and Ryan in the holiday special “Revolution of the Daleks,” airing New Year’s Day on BBC America.
* A Little Late With Lilly Singh will return for Season 2 on Monday, Jan. 11 at 1:35 am ET/PT on NBC, with “a fresh mix of sketch comedy, interviews and Lilly’s unique take on current events and pop culture.”
* Under the Grapefruit Tree: The CC Sabathia Story, a documentary from HBO Sports produced in association with Major League Baseball, debuts Tuesday, Dec. 22 at 9/8c on HBO and will be available to stream on HBO Max.
* Pluto TV as of today offers “The Price Is Right: The Barker Era,” a channel that streams hundreds of Bob Barker-hosted episodes from the 1980s, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* History has put in development two new miniseries: The Plague Year (working title), written by Coleman Herbert (Rectify) and executive-produced by Michael Hirst (Viking), and set during The Great Plague of London in 1665; and The Donner Party (working title), written by filmmaker Ric Burns and chronicling “one of America’s most infamous pioneer stories.”
* Starz has released a teaser trailer for Run the World, a new comedy about “a group of Black, vibrant, fiercely loyal best friends who work, live and play in Harlem as they strive for world domination”:
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?