Seven new actors are enrolling in Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why.
The buzzy high school drama has added seven cast members ahead of the upcoming Season 2, according to a report from Buzzfeed, all playing new characters who weren’t in the original Jay Asher novel. The cast additions are led by Tony-winning Broadway veteran Kelli O’Hara (Masters of Sex), who’ll play Jackie, an “advocate for victims of bullying.”
The six other cast additions:
* Ben Lawson (Doubt) as Rick, Liberty High’s baseball coach.
* Anne Winters (Tyrant) as new head cheerleader Chloe.
* Bryce Cass (The Night Shift) as mischievous student Cyrus.
* Chelsea Alden (American Horror Story: Roanoke) as Cyrus’ artsy sister Mackenzie.
* Samantha Logan (The Fosters) as track star Nina.
* Allison Miller (Incorporated) as ambitious young lawyer Sonja.
Filming has already begun on Season 2 of 13 Reasons Why, which is slated to hit Netflix next year.