Get ready to spend Halloween — plus Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and, I don’t know, the anniversary of Comet’s death? — with the Fullers!
Netflix on Tuesday released the official trailer for Fuller House‘s second season, arriving at midnight on Dec. 9, giving us our first look at the comedy’s holiday-themed run of episodes.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything we can expect in Season 2:
* The arrival of Joey’s family, including his wife Ginger, played by Laura Bell Bundy (Scream Queens).
* The return of D.J.’s rich ex-boyfriend Nelson Burkhard, now played by Hal Sparks (Queer as Folk).
* The (more important) return of Gia, Stephanie’s friend — and former bandmate — from high school.
* A special appearance from the oft-referenced New Kids on the Block.
* And a whole lot more of Steve (Scott Weinger), Fernando (Juan Pablo Di Pace), Matt (John Brotherton) and Lola (Ashley Liao); all four actors have been promoted to series regulars.
Hit PLAY on the trailer above, then drop a comment below: Are you pumped for Dec. 9?