Forget Tyson vs. Holyfield. Forget Ali vs. Foreman. The showdown of the century is right here, in the latest Season 3 teaser for Broad City.
In the minute-long video above, the comedy’s leading ladies, Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer, step into the ring for quite the boxing match — but the fight’s eventual outcome might surprise you.
Broad City returns to Comedy Central on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Whoopi Goldberg will guest-star on an upcoming Blue Bloods episode as Speaker Regina Thomas, the show announced via Twitter Monday.
* Bravo has renewed Top Chef for a 14th season, with open casting calls taking place this month in Los Angeles, Portland, Las Vegas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Philadelphia and New York. Audition details can be found here.
* The Late Show With Stephen Colbert has added Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly to its live post-Super Bowl outing (Feb. 7, approximately 10/9c, CBS).
* Beginning on Feb. 8, ESPN will launch SportsCenter: AM, a morning-show version of the sports analysis program. The series — which features hosts Jay Harris, Kevin Negandhi, Jaymee Sire and contributor Sarina Morales — will air at 7 am each morning and deliver a new take on sports news that is tailored to the behavior of early-morning viewers.
* Netflix on Monday announced its original sketch comedy series The Characters, set to debut March 11. In the project, eight comedians are given the chance to write, produce and star in their own 30-minute episodes, with free reign to cover whatever topics they want. Watch the trailer below for a sneak peek at the series: