Now that she’s portrayed Frozen‘s Elsa and a futuristic FBI agent, Georgina Haig next will play… a regular person.
The Fringe actress is set to recur on Limitless as Piper, a formerly naive and sheltered woman who lost everything, according to io9. Now self-trained in many forms of combat, she embarks on a mission to stop the man who ruined her life — but will Jake McDorman’s Brian be her ally or enemy?
No word yet on when Haig — whose credits also include Once Upon a Time and Reckless — will make her Limitless debut.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Donald Trump’s hosting of this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live drew 9.3 million total viewers — improving on this season’s average by 61 percent and marking the program’s biggest audience since Dec. 21, 2013 (which featured the ol’ Fallon/Timberlake twofer).
* Ana Gasteyer (Saturday Night Live) has joined Fox’s Grease: Live (Jan. 31, 7/6c) as Rydell High’s Principal McGee.
Popular on TVLine
* Spike TV has opted not to move forward with its Jerry Bruckheimer-produced scripted drama Harvest, after problems arose in casting the lead, per THR. Initially given a 10-episode series order in August, the project — which will be shopped to other networks — centered on a cemetery caretaker who partners with his estranged father in a black-market tissue- and body-parts trade.
* Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston will make his first appearance on Inside the Actors Studio on Wednesday, Nov. 25, at 8/7c, THR reports.
* Film vet Andy Garcia will recur on Ballers‘ second season, Deadline reports, playing a high-profile financial expert who has bad blood with Dwayne Johnson’s Spencer Strasmore.