Exclusive

Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops

Loading video...

So entangled is the new mystery at the heart of Murder in the First Season 2, even the good people of 850 Bryant Street fall under suspicion, as seen in the first full trailer for the TNT drama’s return.

In Season 2 (premiering Monday, June 8 at 10/9c), San Francisco homicide detectives Terry English (played by Taye Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Kathleen Robertson) investigate one of the most shocking crimes in the city’s history, a series of murders that quickly expose a compromised police force where the lines are blurred — between friends and enemies, loyalty and corruption, legal and illegal.

Perhaps best crystalizing that frightening twist is the final moment in the trailer, where Lt. Jim Koto (Ian Anthony Dale) asks a colleague a potentially incendiary question.

Joining Murder in the First this season are A.J. Buckley (CSI: NY), Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage), Laila Robins (Homeland), Mo McRae (Wild), Mateus Ward (Hostages) and John Cothran (Eastbound & Down), while other returning series regulars include Raphael Sbarge, Lombardo Boyar, Currie Graham and Mimi Kirkland.

1. wrstlgirl says:

I have so many summer shows to look forward to. YAY!!

2. cookie says:

Yeah I’m with you, I’m having to write all premiers on calendar so I won’t miss them. And yes I have a dvr. Most shows are really looking good, pulling all the stops out.
    True detectives with Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn on HBO looks especially good!!!

3. kt says:

who killed the girl in the first season?? i dont remember it being resolved!

4. Traci says:

it was the guy that was on trial,he said he killed that bitch after her was acquitted!!

5. keenen says:

Wasn’t Nicole Ari Parker on here as someone’s girlfriend or the DA or something? I hope they do not make the partners more than just friends.

• Julie says:

I hope they don’t either. I like both characters and like them as partners but don’t see romantic chemistry between them.

• smartysenior says:

I hope they do not do a lover thing with the two cops. I doubt I’d want to go there if they do it’s just bad writing to put in some fake drama where there is already a pretty decent show. Boys and girls work together without sex these days folks, just let them.

6. Phyllis Tagliareni says:

Glad it’s coming back !!

7. Andra geise says:

I like the show but I just wish you could leave the profanity out of it. Doesn’t make the show better. It’s offensive.