Is The Flash's Ronnie Doomed? Which Superhero Finale Was Best? Hypocrisy on Bachelorette? And More TV Qs

General Hospital Live Episode

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Mad Men, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural and Chicago P.D.!

1 | Were you half expecting a General Hospital character to reference the ABC News break-in that interrupted last Friday’s episode, to underscore the “live”-ness of it all?

2 | Outlander fans: How much are you dreading the epic droughtlander that awaits after the May 30 season finale? And had any fans of the book envisioned MacRannoch’s home as much more opulent than it was portrayed on TV?

3 | Did Saturday Night Live finale host Louis C.K. cross any lines with his riffs on racism and/or child molesters, or do we simply live in a time where any edgy topic is considered off limits?

4 | Are you starting to suspect that Game of Thrones‘ Tyrion and Jorah may never make it to Daenerys?

5 | Who do we have to speak to about making Hugh Laurie a Veep series regular in Season 5?

Mad Men Series Finale6 | Does Helen Slater and Caity Lotz in the same Mad Men episode count as a Supergirl/Arrow crossover? Was the biggest surprise of that finale the fact that Betty was alive and kicking (and smoking!) by the end? Lastly, now that Matthew Weiner has weighed in, how did anyone really think that Peggy penned the Coke ad?

7 | Is Brooklyn Nine-Nine going “there” too soon with Jake and Amy? And who’s your dream guest star to play the new precinct captain?

8 | TVLine reader/Bob’s Burgers fan Tabitha emailed us to ask: “Did anyone else tear up during Bob and Louise’s heartfelt conversation at the end of the season finale? (And then lock themselves in the bathroom for a big cry?)”

9 | So, the Bachelorette boots a contestant for being a misogynist who disrespects women on national television, and no one notifies the hypocrisy police?

10 | Which Dancing With the Stars moment made you more verklempt: Noah Galloway’s emotional freestyle routine, or the image of Bruce Willis in proud tears over his daughter’s work?

11 | When The Following’s Ryan fell over the railing toward the waterfall, were you expecting Arrow’s Atom to swoop by and save him? And without the backing of the FBI and his tech-whiz niece, how did presumed-dead Ryan think he would be able to find and take down Theo’s boss(es)?

Nick Offerman12 | Did Nick Offerman’s mustache-less appearance on The Tonight Show totally mess with your head?

13 | Stalker fans, don’t you wish the show hadn’t left the finale on such a massive cliffhanger, knowing full well it could be cancelled after one season? Also, did Kat Graham lose some kind of bet with Stalker creator/former Vampire Diaries boss Kevin Williamson, to explain her nearly dialogue-free role as a murder victim?

14 | Where would you rank Community’s most recent paintball escapade amongst the trilogy? (Do we count Season 4’s sad attempt to “make paintball cool again” as part of the trifecta, or pretend like it never happened?)

15 | Now that Ronnie The Flash Ronniehas survived the Flash finale, are you even more worried about the newlywed’s fate, that he isn’t a part of the midseason Legends of Tomorrow spinoff? Also: Has a recap’s comments section and the time-travel theories within ever boggled your brain more? (Speaking of puzzling paradoxes: Where did The Flash who traveled back in time with Eobard Thawne to the night of Nora Allen’s murder come from?)

16 | When it comes to this TV season’s comic book-based/superhero finales, The Flash > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. > Gotham > Arrow, yes?

17 | Is there a job opening for Death on Supernatural now that Dean has killed him? Or does Dean automatically fill the position? And who made you cry more this week: the Winchesters or Barry Allen?

Supernatural The Flash

18 | If Chicago P.D.‘s Ruzek had proposed to you in the “informal” manner he did to Burgess, would you have said, “Yes”?

19 | Did iconic pieces of Late Show With David Letterman’s set really get lobbed into a dumpster after the finale? Please tell us something was saved for the Smithsonian or Paley museums.

20 | Whereas Twin Peaks’ Lucy was ditsy-cute, is the sheriff’s office receptionist on Wayward Pines simply annoying?

21 | Now that the 2014-15 broadcast season is winding down, we’re curious: Are there any returning shows you won’t be sticking with this fall?Jennifer_GArner_Commercial

22 | What do we have to do to free Jennifer Garner from that credit card company airplane and get her onto a TV show?!

23 | Have you ever seen an promo for a show that was inexplicably renewed and wondered, “Who watches that”? (Yes, we’re looking at you, buzz-free cable dramas.)

Hit the comments with your answers — and any other questions you care to ask!

1. dancmh says:

Jennifer Garner sleeps with Batman. Girl is ok.

• Wordsmith says:

She may be taking time out to do the “mom” thing, but it sure would be great to see her back headlining a show someday.

• Why are you putting ‘mom’ in sarcastic quotes?

• Wordsmith says:

You’re absolutely right, putting family first is of course a legitimate choice, and undeserving of sarcasm of any kind.
          I guess I just want to see her get back in the showbiz saddle in a big way.

• S. says:

You can be a mom and headline a show. Funny how Shonda Rhimes has several shows she’s created/produced and had a couple of children as a single parent. World doesn’t seem to have collapsed and nobody accuses her of neglect. They certainly don’t do it for any of the men working in television who have kids, you know, ever.

• tex says:

Serious question – how can you tell those quotes are sarcastic? I didn’t get that at all from the comment and I did the Mom thing for many years.

2. ALL THE DC COMIC SHOWS ARE EPIC ALSO SUPERNATURAL I LOVE THE CW WHEN LIKE ONE ONE SHOW GETS CANCELLED THAT MEANS YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB NBC SUCKS FOR CANCELING CONSTATINE

3. Mr. Tran K says:

That’s a very good question on number 21. Why did the networks haven’t announced on which series they will most likely have a proper “final season”?

4. Rachel says:

21 – I have 9 eps of the originals still on my dvr. Might just delete them and forget abt the show. And I would gladly give up many shows I watch to get forever back :/

17 – I don’t watch SPN but I do The Flash and Barry definitely made me cry.

• Steven says:

I’m still in total denial over Forever.

• Heidi says:

A lot of people are. Netflix needs to pick this up. Stupid ABC.

• The Bluelady says:

I was shocked when Forever was cancelled. The season(series) finale opened the door to many story-lines to be developed. Perhaps this program will be taken by another network.

• Doug Henning says:

I too loved Forever but it just didn’t get the numbers networks want.. All of these asking companies like Netflix or Amazon to save a show are silly.. The costs for Forever shooting a full season in NYC are too expensive… It might have survived on NBC… It was better than Mysteries of Laura which did..

• Remy says:

You’re missing out on The Originals. You should watch them.

• AddieM says:

16) Spot on! The Flash had the strongest season finale and Arrow was by far the weakest and most disappointing.
      17) Barry Allen made me weep. Tears just kept streaming down my face when he had heart to heart talks with Joe, his dad in prison and then when he was with his mum I was inconsolable. GG deserves some sort of award for that finale.

• AddieM says:

15) I try not to think too much about the theories of time travel but yeah that comment section for The Flash finale was crazy. I think that portal will open up to a multiverse & other timelines.
      I think Ronnie will meet his demise in s2 of The Flash and this will bring about the dark Caitlyn.
      When it comes to the future, Dr Wells says it best when he was explaining to Barry that they are enemies years from now, and Barry responded saying ‘in the future’ and Dr Wells says ‘..in a future.’
      Meaning there’s more than one timeline/futures and more than one universe. And all those multiverses may very well have diff versions of Barry/The Flash.
      So the first Barry who went back in-time to save a younger Barry was from another universe and timeline.

• A says:

I had 5 episodes of the originals on my DVR and finally watched them this weekend. It was worth it!! The last two episodes were GREAT. Its hard to get back into once you’ve stopped but it really is such a good show. Hard not to LOVE and hate Klaus at the same time

5. Luis says:

15. Given that Firestorm is being promoted as a part of LOT, I am mystified as to the status of Robbie Amell. I was sure Ronnie was done for when he got shocked inside the accelerator but it was not so. No clue as to what the plan is. The Flash who chased Thawne back to Barry’s house must be the Flash from the initial universe, before Thawne traveled back and killed Nora. The question of course, is how did that Barry end up becoming the Flash if it wasn’t the result of Thawne/Wells manipulating the course of history to create the Flash? Did Barry-Prime somehow automatically “remember” Barry-1’s trip back to the past as it was happening, so he could warn Barry-1 off saving his mother? Time travel – think too much, its gives you a headache

• Rook says:

Seeing how LOT is going to be midseason, I think we have half a flash season to figure out what is going to happen with Ronnie.

• Ashbash says:

I’m betting on Ronnie’s demise is what leads to Caitlin eventually going bad and becoming Killer Frost

• Is the theory that everyone on LoT is people who’ve been snatched out of time just before their deaths then and replaced with some kind of inanimate body double?

• weezy says:

Maybe the version of Cisco in the future Flash’s universe knew it was going to happen and helped send him back

6. BrightLight says:

6. I still don’t know how anyone thought Peggy wrote the Coke ad. I actually thought she was typing her resignation on the typewriter, so I’m probably not the best judge of other people’s thoughts.

8. I got more verklempt with Bob/Louise in the first episode that aired on Sunday (the ninja episode) than the season finale.

7. VJ says:

13. Stalker: In my mind, Stalker ended with the resolution to Beths storyarc (episode 18?). I erased every memory of cliffhanger endings out of my mind… (hate them, hate them, hate them…) – speaking of series finales: the Law & Order SVU finale would have made a nice series finale.
    16. Hm. I would put SHIELD and Flash at one spot. I´m not happy that they killed of Eddie on Flash and I had some points I didn´t like on AoS. But other than that, I agree.
    18. Absolutley! I don´t like these “I jump off a bridge” or “I ask you in public” type of “Will you marry me!”.
    21: I know two shows I will start watch again when they come back: I watched Grey´s Anatomy until season 9 I think and stopped, but recently chatched up and I will watch season 12, because I´m courious (although I wasn´t really happy with season 11). And I will watch a couple of episodes of TVD, because I want to see what happens without Elena (although they have to do a lot to keep me watching). I won´t be watching Gotham any longer (maybe catch up during christmas/winter break), because it just was a huge disappointment. Other than that… I´m ok. It was a good season.

8. Daphne says:

7: no that’s what The Mindy Project did and it was a glorious season 3!

9. Wordsmith says:

16) I think your finale ranking of Flash>SHIELD>Gotham>Arrow seems accurate.
    Of the lot, Arrow’s was the only one that felt like a bit of a letdown. The other three were suitably epic, and I’d give a slight edge to Flash for the sheer volume of easter eggs.

• DarkDefender says:

I agree as well.. But I’d put Constantine between SHIELD and Gotham. Regardless of cancellation’ I thought that series ended strong. Matt Ryan was amazing.

• weezy says:

Um did I miss an episode or something? Because I’m pretty sure the last Constantine ep was pretty much a standalone ep with zero cliffhangers

• Wordsmith says:

Manny was the bad guy all along! He’s controlling the rising darkness! As twists go, it was pretty good.

10. spindae2 says:

16. No matter how bad the Arrow finale was it is stile way better than Gotham.

• Wordsmith says:

I disagree. Gotham really delivered in that finale. Penguin rose to power, we took a big step towards Riddler and Catwoman, and Bruce discovered the Batcave.
      If people’s problem with the show is that it isn’t “Batman” enough, surely those must have been welcome developments.
      And if you’re watching more for the mob-and-cop intrigues, it certainly delivered on that front as well.

• Winter says:

Gotham has been boring all season. I’m not sure i can even stick around for it next season. Where as I may not have loved Arrow as much this year but I would never considering leaving it so I’m putting Gotham in bottom.

• The Bluelady says:

my choice: Gotham-S.H.I.E,L.D-Arrow- Flash.

11. herman1959 says:

(3.) Yes, Louis C.K. definitely crossed a line with the child molester portion of his opening.

(7.) I don’t think that Brooklyn Nine-Nine is going “there” to soon because nothing happened.

(12) Yes, I had no ideal who he was, but this really opens up new casting possibilities for him.

(15.) The Flash who traveled back to the night Barry’s Mom was killed is from the future. That’s all I’m sure of…I don’t have a clue about anything else. That said, I LOVE this show.

(21.) I have said goodbye to The Blacklist; I’m over it now. It’s Sleepy Hollow at PM on Thursday.

12. Stefanie says:

I’m done with SHIELD. Ward’s storyline and the TV storyline vs. what’s happening in the Marvel movies are too frustrating. I’m sticking with Agent Carter though!

• Georgia Madman says:

Same here. I’ll only tune in for AOS when Lady Sif shows up.

• Why would you watch season 2 after seeing season 1, but not watch season 3 after seeing season 2? AoS has been incredible this year! Or were you shipping Ward and Skye so hard that you refuse to accept anything less than the realisation of all your dreams?

13. Steven says:

17. Barry Allen had me hysterical crying. I had to give my mom a hug afterwards.
    21. It’s a cable drama, but I’ve given up on Finding Carter and I’m not returning to Under the Dome this Summer.

14. Remy says:

21. Gotham & How to Get Away With Murder. I only watched HTGAWM until the season finale to see who killed Lila. I dreaded watching it every week. I’m done with it now. Gotham just never lived up to the hype. I kept hoping it would, but it never did.

15. Beep says:

“Now that the 2014-15 broadcast season is winding down, we’re curious: Are there any returning shows you won’t be sticking with this fall?”
    Yes. Grey’s Anatomy. I am so done with that show since they killed Derek off. There is not even one other character I am interested in. That show should have never been renewed.

16. kirads09 says:

#21 – Grimm and OUAT. UNLESS there are some HUGE developments & changes, I am done – finales pretty much settled it for me.
    I will not tune into Extant or Under The Dome, either but don’t know if those count in your question.
    #20 – I kinda like her snark tbh. Think it is a defense mechanism as I bet she is trapped there like so many. Was sort of relieved that she appeared to have a concerned/appalled look on her face at what Sheriff did to Becky (as did some others in the crowd)
    #23 – OH.S0.MANY. – not dramas as much, but the terrible plethora of “reality” and “game/competition” shows.

• Sandy says:

Wow, I guess you won’t be watching tv much. Myself I love grimm and all the characters. Watch the reruns every Wednesday.

17. Ian says:

2) Cant really say Im going to miss Outlander much. They paint every LGBT character as sick and depraved. Ive still got Penny Dreadful.
    4) I thought the whole point of Jorah and Tyrion being enslaved by these bandits was so we’ll see them get to Mereen that much faster.
    15) The Flash had gotten all over the place, so I can’t even guess what they plan to do with Ronnie. I suspect that Robbie doesnt want to sign another tv contract though.

• Winter says:

Well Black is sick and depraved. And you only say that because you haven’t met Lord John Gray yet. He’s seriously my favorite character.

• Winter says:

That should read Black Jack. I have no issues with the color itself.

• Daven says:

They are accurately portraying the view of lgbt people that existed at that time. The showrunners are choosing to not whitewash history. As much as the attitudes of the time disgust me, I applaud them for the accuracy they bring to the story.

• Ram510 says:

He should sign with Flash or LOT. The Flash is already a hit (and I presume may even grow in season 2) and LOT should be a winner. Robbie needs to finally find some consistent work. If he doesn’t pick to stick with one of these shows, I’d like to see him doing comedy again. I actually liked him in 1600 Penn

18. Luis says:

16. While it paled in comparison to the previous two finales, I thought Arrow’s S3 finale came off pretty well, given the uneven nature of the season it had to conclude. I don’t think there’s a way a Gotham finale could have saved the WTF? crapfest of a season.

19. Gerald says:

11. I asked the same question. It is a super secret organization. Good luck Ryan.
    15. I assume he’ll live on in Flash, but not able to “Flame On” unless there is a crossover event where Stein comes to Flash or Ronnie goes to Legends.

20. Cyndi says:

19. I can’t believe they trashed Letterman’s set! It was awesome!
    21. Stopped watching Grey’s after the event which shall not be spoken of and won’t be watching in the fall. Also not coming back for HTGAWM. I found the characters all so horrible that I really don’t care what happens to them next season. I’ll give TVD a chance to see what is in store for the Salvatore brothers.
    22.YEEESSS!!!!! Please!
    23. I always wonder if anyone watched The Chrisleys because we can’t even stand to watch the promos!

• Cyndi says:

Ok so first thing is I’m a Cyndi as well. Next I feel the same way you do about #21. I read the story about the death and haven’t watched it or any new episode since. It’s a bit sad because I gave that show 11 years, but also a little refreshing to just be done with it. I gave up on HTGAWM about 4 episodes before the finale, it just didn’t draw me in like I expected. Viola is pretty great though.

21. A says:

The Season Finale of The Flash pretty much copied the end of Season One of Arrow (Tommy/Eddie dying, Malcolm/Eobard “dying”, city in danger), so I’m not sure The Flash deserves that much credit.

22. Ryan says:

The Flash was weakest…too much time sent on Barry debating whether or not he’d go back in time.

• Georgia Madman says:

Agree

• Steven says:

Barry was an idiot for deciding to go through with it. The odds were completely against him and the entire finale would’ve been prevented if he just didn’t do it. Then when he did travel back he didn’t even go through with saving his mom.

• Alyssa says:

I agree. I was surprised people loved the finale so much. I was pretty bored

23. Erin B says:

#21 – I have 18 episodes of “The Blacklist” on my DVR taking up space. I can’t decide whether to delete them or not. I just couldn’t get back into it. I adore James Spader, but something about it doesn’t do it for me. I keep thinking though that I may want them this summer when there isn’t much I watch.

• Daphne says:

I have the same thing going with Elementary (all 24 episodes)… I love the actors, but I just never get around to watching the show. It just doesn’t draw me in like it used to. Maybe this summer?

• Cyndi says:

I used to enjoy Elementary and then I watched Sherlock and it ruined Elementary for me. I wasn’t able to get back into Elementary at all after that.

• The Bluelady says:

I have the same problem with Elementary. Although I watched each episode, I felt as though some little thing has kept the show from being really, really good! But, I’ll still watch it next season . I have to see Sherlocks dad and perhaps Sherlocks brother will come stateside again.

• Frankie707 says:

Yeah, I think it’s time for me to admit that I no longer watch Elementary or Grimm. I have this last season of both on my DVR and haven’t watched a single one. I’ll see if I can work up any enthusiasm for them over the summer when there is less on. If not they’re getting deleted.

• Georgia Madman says:

I love Blacklist and really liked the finale. Give it a shot.

• Cyndi says:

I didn’t think season two was as strong as season one, but the last half of the season had some very good episodes. Finally some answers in the finale.

• The Bluelady says:

James Spader was the reason I started watching Blacklist and the reason I continue watching. I keep the season recorded until the DVD sets come out and then delete the recorded eps. I’m hoping that the show will improve now that Spader is directing. I keep trying to figure out the true connection between Tom with Reddington and Lizzie. Can’t be the most obvious one.

• cg313 says:

I’m the same with Blacklist but I think I got a season and 3/4 to catch up on. I liked it and wanted to watch it but I started watching other shows when it was on and said I’d catch up but never did. I’m still debating if I will go back or not.

24. mike says:

Definitely wondering about 15. Can’t have Firestorm without Ronnie. That’s the whole point of the characters. He’s two people that merge to become the hero. Guessing contract issues. Or they realize the guy can’t actually act at all and are recasting

25. Jane says:

17- the Winchesters. When I saw the note & keys to Baby that Dean left Sam I started crying and pretty much cried for the rest of the show

21- I just realized there are a bunch of shows I either watched this season or at least tried to watch that I’m not bothering with next year (this is my list and not a condemnation of anyone else watching them. If you still like them I’m happy for you) – Castle, HTGAWM, Secrets & Lies, Under the Dome, Bones, Empire (yeah I know I’m the only person that just couldn’t get into it), Last Man on Earth, Grimm, and, maybe The 100 There are some on cable as well but I won’t bother with that list.

• CB says:

I was into Empire—but then that finale was just much too much, even for Empire, so I’m seriously thinking not going back.

• Boiler says:

Don’t know if I agree with your shows on no. 21 but I applaud your thinking.

• cg313 says:

I agree on Bones, I actually gave up on it this season once it seemed like it wasn’t ending. I might have stomached my way through it if it was the final season but it wasn’t so I said forget it. Once they killed Sweets i was overly done. I’m on the fence of Grimm I have 4 or 5 episodes of this season I have to catch up on but once they turned Julliette into an Uber_itch they started to make me dislike the show.

• Georgia Madman says:

Agree on both counts. Pelant killed Bones for me but I tuned in for Sweets death. Writing in Daisey’s pregnancy was the last straw. Juliette becoming a Hexanbiest could have been so cool but they messed that up, too.

26. Letti says:

4: Well, they have to make it to Dany by the finale (bless leaked pictures xD)
    15: I want to watch The Flash in summer, and Robbie Amell is a very good reason among many, so I hope he’s character will stay.
    21: The Originals. I stopped watching TVD last year, and I guess I’ll drop TO now. The finale this year was DISAPPOINTING SO MUCH. I’ll admit that I’m a huge Kol fan and it broke me they wasted the chance to bring him back on Esther, who died in that episode again. But even without that, it was the worst in every way. The whole season was lackluster actually. Kol would have been the only thing to keep me watching. So I decided I’ll refuse to watch any episode without Nathaniel Buzolic, who should be main character since the beginning. But even if he never returns, I guess I’ll be fine without TO. There are so many better shows. And hey, my Julie Plec-free life is coming.

27. Drew says:

15. Ronnie may not be a regular, but that doesn’t count him out entirely. If he splits his time between The Flash and Legends, he would be a regular on neither series. Or if he just comes in when he is needed, there would be no reason to make him a regular.

16. Gotham and The Flash had great finales. Arrow’s… why? Just why? For so many reasons. Why would the police randomly shoot someone for no reason? Why would Oliver give Malcolm an army of somewhat competent assassins? Why would the ATOM suit fit Felicity, and why would the writers think that would be a cool scene to put in there? Why is Lance still alive?
    But The Flash and Gotham left me wanting more. I can’t wait for those shows to return in the fall and what they will look like when they do. The Flash was such a natural progression of the story, which made me forget how pointless the episode before it was.

28. chuckiechk says:

3. Child Molestation should NEVER be used in jokes/comedy bits PERIOD
    15. I think Robbie Amell may appear in episodes here or there, but not be a full cast member
    16. Flash >Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D > Arrow > Gotham … i was let down by Gotham
    17. Barry Allen, Grant Gustin was amazing in that scene with his mother
    21. Gotta admit, Sleepy Hollow could become a miss for me after the dreadful S2
    23. Anything on NBC other then SVU, and the Chicago Duo … Galavant … Last Man on Earth

29. Heathers says:

23. Yes, Grey’s Anatomy! Seriously who watches that crap?!!! Yet shows like Stalker and Battle Creek (I know, different network, but just the same) get cancelled!

30. Heathers says:

6. Peggy isn’t that talented and creative to have come up with the Coke ad. I never even thought it was hers.

31. ToyCannon says:

Flash > Gotham > Arrow > Daredevil > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• bigdede says:

I so agree about Daredevil finale. I was hoping Sticks or someone would pop up but it was so boring. Still pissed that self centered Karen got Ben killed. Also someone got to teach the dude who plays Foggy how to cry. He’s awful

32. Kim R says:

2. Outlander – I think I need the break. I don’t want to be deeply disturbed by my entertainment and last episode was almost too much for me.
    3. SNL – I think Louis C.K. was funny and edgy but went over the line with the child molester bit. I know what he was saying but it just isn’t a funny subject.
    10. DWTS – Noah’s freestyle was deeply moving. Much more that Bruce Willis’ tears that they felt the need to keep closing in on. Awkward.
    13. Stalker – If they had left off that last little bit with the watch, it would have tied up nicely.
    15. Flash – caused my brain to hurt trying to figure all the details out but it was a good finale.

• Drew says:

They haven’t aired the Outlander finale yet, right? (I am way behind in watching it) I could be wrong, but from what I hear, they saved the really bad stuff for the finale. You might want to read online reactions before you watch that one.

• melosm says:

I am kind of over Outlander. I loved the first half of the season. So much that I read the book. Once I read all the disturbing stuff with Jamie/Randall and then spoilers on what happens in the next book, I lost interest. I will see it through to the end of the season, but only prerecorded so I can fast forward most of it.

33. Dee says:

21. Grey’s Anatomy is as dead to me as Derek is. Scandal has gone way beyond ridiculous. Will be watching Bones and Sleepy Hollow on Thursdays.

• The Beach says:

I never watched GA but I totally agree about Scandal. I have total burn-out with it and the story lines just keep getting more and more ridiculous…and if I never see Papa Pope again it will be too soon. I’m done.

34. Nicole says:

7. Not to early! Love the plot line and makes for interesting tv. That was a great scene at the end wih the kiss!

35. CJ says:

Nashville and Chicago PD. My Wednesday nights just got a lot more free.

36. Tom says:

~
    I don’t watch Flash but AoS was hard to top. Seriously.
    ~
    ~
    If so, does that mean he can bring Jo, Bobby, Charlie, and their dad back?
    ~
    ~
    Well not so much that exact scenario, but I see stuff for shows like Repeat After Me and Celebrity Wife Swap and wonder “We had to give up Suburgatory Selfie, and Trophy Wife, yet people watch this drek? Really? Why don’t people watch good shows?”

• Paul says:

Sure, he can bring them back… if he wants to send the universe into disarray. I refer you to the episode where Dean briefly took on those responsibilities and almost immediately screwed it up. We know from that episode Death can bring people back if he wants to, but it causes other deaths and he has to whirl like a dervish patching the cracks.

37. Erin says:

21) I’ve had 6 eps of B99 on my DVR and I just cannot be bothered to watch them, which is sad cause last year it was my favourite comedy. But I don’t even feel like the quality has went down much I just don’t like it as much these days. I’m so over The Vampire Diaries I kept bingeing all year and just sitting on my phone for the most part it’s just got beyond boring.

• Drew says:

Moving B99 to Sunday really hurt the show. When it was on with New Girl, it was a night of TV to watch. Now they’re split up and I end up forgetting about them both. i still like them. I just forget about them.

38. Websnap says:

The real question is where did he go. He came from the future with Eobard (2024), saved his younger self, told Barry not to save his mom because of the repercussions it would cause, but then didn’t come back (as seen by the future newspaper) – so the real question is where did he go if not back to his “current” time in the future.

39. 4theloveoffilm says:

Re: #21
    I had already ceased watching OUAT and CHICAGO FIRE before this season, and read the occasional episode recap to see what was going on. I do not regret my decision on either account. Just way too much drama, taking characters in directions that just don’t make sense to me. The shows have their appeal, but I’m fine without them.

40. S says:

As far as any returning shows I won’t be sticking with this fall? I came very very close to deleting Blacklist from my DVR. I loved it last season, but after the let down of Berlin and the refusal of the show to reveal the connection between Liz and Red, the show became frustrating to the point that I didn’t really care what was going on.

41. chris says:

7. Off the top of my head, I think Martin Short would make a fun guest captain.

17. I hadn’t thought of Dean now being death, that’s very possible. I thought maybe no one would be able to die next season, and there would be a bunch of people walking around with wounds wondering how there still alive.

42. AS says:

9. I think that the Bachelor is disrespectful and objectifies both men and women. They’ve had women have to do nude photoshoots, but they’ve had men have to be strippers. They set up catty fights between the women, and fights just as catty between the men. This year they made men choose between two bachelorettes, but they did the same thing with The Bachelor. I don’t mind because everyone is depicted as a sex object.

43. Deena says:

21–I’m done with New Girl. Used to love it but I barely laughed at all this season. OUAT is hanging on by a thread. Just not feeling it anymore. I also have the last 4 episodes of Gotham on my DVR. Hopefully they’ll be interesting enough to keep me on board.

44. killdog says:

Last item – Chrisley Knows Best. Who the F watches that show

45. MariaD says:

Question #21: Can’t remember the last time I watched Castle or Once. Not sure I will be back next season. I have absolutely given up on The Good Wife. As for this summer season premieres, SYTYCD used to be appointment watching for me. With new format and new judges, I am not coming back to that one either.

46. Boiler says:

Hopefully number 23 a special shot at TNT!!. They are idiots. Agree about Jennifer Garner. Could care less about no. 16. No. 21…due to number of shows I watched that are cancelled as of now I am sticking with all, except perhaps Last Man on Earth

47. Bwhit says:

18) yes I would have. That is who his character is and to be fair when she got shot he was right there the whole time and what he said after she woke up was swoon worthy in my opinion! Isn’t that what matters? Maybe they will make it to the alter if the writers see a relationship can be good without drama and breakups!

48. Mary says:

I’m kind of hoping that Jennifer might appear at least once on Legends of Tomorrow. Any chance that Martin Stein has a grown daughter?

49. Alyssa says:

21. It might be the blacklist for me. When s1 premiered I watched every episode, I couldn’t get enough. But something about s2 I couldnt get into. I didn’t care if I missed an episode & wouldnt even bother to go and watch it on HULU.

• The Beach says:

I completely agree. Season 1 was great, in large part to the Lizzie/Tom dynamic and how it related to Reddington. Season 2 just seemed to have no focus and the episodes didn’t tie into each other like the first season.

50. Sheldon W. says:

21. Gotham and Arrow really fell apart over the second half of their respective seasons, though Arrow at least tried to go out on a high. I’ll give them each three eps to win me back, but I’m not optimistic. Sleepy Hollow lost me early on and even killing off Mrs. Crane can’t win me back.

Under the Dome lost me early on and I gave Extant way too much of my time last summer (the season 2 premiere is hokey, obvious and totally ensures that I won’t watch ep 2).