Survivor Reveals 'Second Chance' Cast: Did Any of Your Faves Make the Cut?

CBS’ Survivor on Wednesday night revealed the cast for its “Second Chance”-themed 31st edition, as determined by fans.

Starting on May 6, fans cast their votes over a two-week period. The cast of Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance, 10 males and 10 females, boarded a bus after the Worlds Apart reunion show and began their trek to Cambodia, where the Season 31 will film for 39 days.

The pool of 32 former players from which viewers chose from have never won the game and felt they deserved a second chance to compete for the $1 million prize and the title of Sole Survivor.

And here they are….

Survivor Second Chances CastTop Row: Vytas Baskauskas (Season 27: Blood vs. Water), Ciera Eastin (S27: Blood vs. Water), Peih-Gee Law (S15: China), Keith Nale (S29: San Juan del Sur), Jeff Varner (S2: Australian Outback), Kimmi Kappenberg (S2: Australian Outback), and Kelly Wiglesworth (S1: Borneo).

Middle Row: Shirin Oskooi (Season 30: Worlds Apart), Kelley Wentworth (S29: San Juan del Sur), Monica Padilla (S19: Samoa), Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen (S28: Cagayan), Abi-Maria Gomes (S25: Philippines), Andrew Savage (S7: Pearl Islands), Terry Deitz (S12: Panama).

Bottom Row: Yung “Woo” Hwang (Season 28: Cagayan), Spencer Bledsoe (S28: Cagayan), Joe Anglim (S30: Worlds Apart), Jeremy Collins (S29: San Juan del Sur), Latasha “Tasha” Fox (S28: Cagayan) and Stephen Fishbach (S18: Tocantins).

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Kelly Wiglesworth. LONG TIME COMING.

2. Tahoe Mike says:

I’ve watched every episode of every season. I don’t remember at least half of these people. Perhaps if they showed photos from when they were on the show, dirty, sweaty, and rough looking; sometimes I don’t even remember them at the reunion when they are all cleaned up.
    ~
    The one I was bummed to see left out was Mykela. She was both smokin’ hot, and really cool, and she got hosed by that PSYCHO Brandon Hantz who thought she was the devil sent to tempt him! She deserved another shot.

• Actually if you went to cbs.com on the voting page and watched the videos attached to each of their pictures it showed you scenes of them from their seasons.

• Tahoe Mike says:

I went to the voting page once, but it turned out that you had to sign up and give a bunch of info before you could vote so I was outta there. Most of the people I did remember and wanted to see got in, except Mykela.

3. wrstlgirl says:

I think we’ve got a pretty good cast. Admittedly I can’t remember all of these people but my favs are Keith Nale, Kelly Wiglesworth, WOO!!!!!, Spencer and Joe Anglim. And believe it or not Shirin. Didn’t like her at first but she grew on me.

• Lizo says:

I liked Shirin too – she grows on you. I think she was just so excited to be there she *forgot* to play the game. I don’t however like Joe – the way he treated Nina (the deaf contestant) was deplorable.

• BrittBrat says:

Joe was the only one who really made an effort to talk to her.

• Lizo says:

But he actively took her out of challenges because he believed she couldn’t do things. The rest of the tribe was disgusting to Nina too, but Joe’s mom is a deaf interpreter, so he’s met deaf people, interacted with them, and *still* he believes them less capable human beings. Nina has said as much in follow up interviews. She also said that the one mean girl (the brunette) reached out to genuinely apologize when the show was airing. She had a massive self awakening about how awful she had been to Nina. Joe had no such thing. I don’t have time for people who don’t treat people with disabilities as human beings worthy of respect. He disrespected Nina because she was Deaf. He knew better and did it anyway. So ya, sorry Joe sucks.

• I’m sorry, but I completely disagree… Joe was my second favorite player because he owned challenges, owned strategy, and just played the game. Joe’s not picking Nina was not because of her hearing disability, it was because she as a person (who just happened to have a hearing disability) was not all that great at the challenges.

• rkar7 says:

I wanted Shirin to make it just to satisfy my curiosity if she is so unlikable and annoying as those few were saying or was it just them. I am anxious to see how she is able to along during this next season.

• Rikki says:

Team Spencer all the way!

4. Brandon says:

I could definitely do without Cass and Abi, but otherwise I think this season will be great. Rooting for Joe and Jeremy all the way.

• zac says:

I think Survivor Cagayan was ne of the best survivor seasons in recent years that’;s why all of the second chance-ers got through. Rooting for Spencer and Tasha.

5. Jacob says:

im hella glad Keith got back on! ALso Jeremy and Terry but i’m pissed SHane didn’t

6. JBC says:

The Cast is fine, but HOPE Shirin is first to go!

7. msb says:

I’m really hoping Spencer and Ciera team up, they could work well together.

8. Blake says:

I’m bummed Teresa “T Bird” Cooper didn’t make the cast! But, I think it’s going to be a good season. If they ever decide to do a “Second Chance” season again, it should be only include players who were voted out first!

9. Lizo says:

Can we please call them ‘men’ and ‘women’ instead of ‘males’ and ‘females’. That was my biggest issue with the CBS voting – they kept using those awkward (not to mention grammatically incorrect) terms. Tv line shouldn’t follow suit.

10. Rebecka says:

JOE!!!

11. titoveli says:

no king of smash?

12. Deb Thomson says:

Kass?Really??? She’s awful.

13. MC says:

I’m glad that four people made it from season 28. That was a great season imo. Spencer, in particular, deserves a second chance.

14. Kristy says:

Andrew Savage is my all time, favorite, Survivor cast member. So happy to see he has finally made it back!

15. Charles says:

TASHA!!!!!!!!

16. Cathy Benedik says:

I really didn’t want to see Kelly W or Kimmie back on the show!

17. Spencer says:

There is no one in particular I am unhappy with on this season. Especially Joe! Out of all of the seasons I have watched, he is my favorite survivor castaway of all time!!!

18. Jane says:

I would’ve been glad if Mike hadn’t won because he would’ve gotten to be on next season. I wish Carolyn could’ve made it on too.

19. nancy says:

Why so many seasons left out in between? I’m sure there were former players in those seasons who would like to have come back, and not the ones who have already come back, some more than once. 1 or 2 people from all seasons would have been better. Good to see Kelly W come back though.