Revenge Series Finale Recap: Emily and Victoria's Feud Reaches Its Fatal End

Revenge Series Finale Recap

After four seasons, 88 episodes and more deaths — both real and faked — than you could tally with even the inkiest of red Sharpies, ABC’s Revenge reached its conclusion Sunday. And just as the finale’s ominous title (“Two Graves”) suggested, not every Hamptonite survived the fateful hour.

Let’s cut to the chase: The “two graves” in question ended up going to Victoria and David. (No, for real this time. They’re both actually dead. Forever.) After being shot by David at LeMarchal HQ, Vicky had just enough energy to snatch Amanda’s gun and fire back at her.

Fortunately, Amanda survived her final encounter with the Wicked Witch of Westhampton — and she made good use of her new lease on life, after a bit of a time jump, by becoming Mrs. Jack Porter! And they even got a new Sammy! (Pardon my excitement, but some announcements demand exclamation points.)

Of course, there’s no way Revenge could leave us without at least one unanswered question: Was Amanda given Victoria’s heart in order to survive? A flashback scene found Charlotte insisting that the doctors not tell Amanda “who” provided the vital organ, but the revelation was followed by Amanda waking up — rather suddenly — on Jack’s boat. So… was it all a dream?

Let’s hit the “rewind” button to discuss what we know definitely wasn’t a dream:

Revenge Victoria DeadDING, DONG! | In what might be the darkest Mother’s Day twist of all time, Victoria revealed that her mom — or as she affectionally calls her “a cruel, loathsome bitch who deserves to burn in hell” — was the body found in the Grayson Manor wreckage. Why would she do that to her own flesh and blood, you ask? Well, it might have something to do with the fact that she tricked Victoria into sleeping with her own father, which was almost as big a surprise as Victoria attending her own funeral… in literally no disguise whatsoever. Seriously, look at that get-up! Like, not even a pair of sunglasses? Come on, Vicky.

NOLAN’S OPEN ENDING | I figured White Gold would be taken down in the finale, but I never expected Nolan to be the man of action. I guess I forgot, as Nolan mentioned, that he’d been trained by one hell of a sensei. And although he didn’t find true happiness of his own in the finale, he did receive a surprise visit in the episode’s final moments — a potential investigative opportunity, courtesy (apparently) of Amanda:

Revenge Finale Newspaper

This prompted some fans on Twitter to question whether Nolan might be getting his own continuation series. (Spoiler alert: He’s not. Also, ABC passed on Kingmakers., which was believed by many to be a faux-spinoff.)

MR. AMANDA CLARKE | The finale was a mixed bag for Jack; sure, he finally — and I mean finally!!! — hooked up with Amanda, but after going out to pick up breakfast, he returned to find none other than White Gold waiting for him (a cautionary tale for ordering food online, if ever there was one.) Fortunately, he survived his encounter with Courtney Love, and even managed to snag David’s blessing to marry his daughter! (I’ll refrain from asking how Jack and Emily went from not-even-dating to suddenly getting engaged, but only because I’ve been waiting so damn long for this to happen.)

Revenge David DiesR.I.PAPA | As I mentioned earlier, David eventually joined (the original) Sammy in Revenge heaven, but not before assuring Amanda that his life’s mission was “complete” and that he loved her “infinity times…” well, that’s all he managed to get out before he croaked. Fortunately, sources reveal exclusively to TVLine that David would have finished that sentence with “…infinity.”

Revenge fans, your thoughts on the sudser’s last hurrah? Grade the finale below, then drop a comment with any of your lingering questions. (We’ll be speaking with Madeleine Stowe and showrunner Sunil Nayar on Monday!)

1. kn1231 says:

Best part of the episode, Charlotte came around. Love that Amanda (yes, I’m caving and giving up on calling her Emily) and Charlotte came together. It really was the perfect end to the show. I wasn’t a huge Amanda & Jack shipper since season two, but then ending up together seemed right considering what characters were left on the show (actually I’m a little bitter the series couldn’t have ended with Amanda and Daniel getting married, only slightly though). My only complaint is that Margaux didn’t end up on a third grave, and that we also didn’t get to see her go down. That would have been satisfying. Lastly based on that final scene, CAN WE PLEASE GET A NOLAN SPIN-OFF? I would watch that in a heartbeat.

• Me says:

Nolan’s spin off could be a case of the week type of thing.

• kn1231 says:

Or case of the season. It would be fantastic! Hopefully someone clues in that this might be a good idea! All of us fans can dream! (Stop crushing our dreams, Andy!)

• Ashton says:

Totally agree! A Nolan spin off as a case of the week could actually work. In fact I feel like I would enjoy Revenge even more if all it was was a Nolan Ross origin story, lol.
        Very satisfied with the final though, it ended way happier than I expected and I’m so okay with that!

• Dude says:

I could be wrong but was that last Nolan scene a tease for the pilot The Kingsmakers, which was created by one of the Revenge writers but not picked up?

• Stephanie says:

But DID Charlotte really come around? Or did she only do it to do her mother’s bidding by giving Amanda her heart? The way she was speaking to the doctor made me suspicious of her intentions. “It’s what mother would have wanted”

• Datya says:

Charlotte was standing by Amanda’s side on her wedding day. And she made it clear that she was done with her mother in what she said to Louise in the last episode and in not coming to the funeral. So I think giving Amanda the heart was her ultimate Revenge against Victoria!

• Andy says:

This was the best comment by far! Thank you for commenting my feelings!

• Hazel says:

I know you wrote this a while ago and probably won’t see this but we are only just getting to the finale here in Australia. I have to agree with you on Amanda and Jack – there has never been any chemistry between them. I was also secretly hoping that Amanda would see that Daniel was not like his parents and that she would fall in love with him for real this time. But then he got shot and so I turned my attention to Ben. He and Amanda also had good chemistry and I hated that he got killed – I wanted to see him redeeming Amanda’s name. But oh well we can’t have everything. And yes, we should have seen Margaux’s demise and would love a Nolan spin off. What a pity that he was so unlucky in love, such a sweetheart!

2. schu says:

That was the most satisfying finale I could have ever hoped for from a lackluster limp the the finish line. Really I thought it was immensely pleasing as a wrap up for the show. Well done!

3. Gabriel Anthony says:

It was a better ending that I thought it could and that it would be. I’m gonna miss revenge so much.
    And i’m the only one that wanted more seasons of revenge but just like AHS? It would be awesome!

• Lexy says:

You and me both!
      Perhaps ABC considers this in the near future.

• Jim says:

I agree, too!!

• Lee says:

I loved the show and hope sometime in future could bring it back sequence- enjoyed the ending it was great

• Even though I thought the story was done, I was hoping for a shortened season 5 or at least a 2 hour finale. It just felt so rushed and usually with shows that I love, I was able to prepare myself for a final season. It was like, ok 2 more episodes till the finale, and then BAM…2 more episodes to the SERIES finale. I know I expected the cancelation, but I still wasn’t ready for it!

• Laura says:

I did not want revenge to end. Love this show

4. diane says:

Satisfying end. So happy Nolan, Jack, and Emily go their happy endings. Bless David, e got rid of both Graysons. It was his revenge to take.

• AddieM says:

Very satisfying ending..I’m pretty sure they filmed 2 endings depending on what the outcome for renewal was, because there’s no way that ending could have been the season finale.
      Anyway I loved that Emily (She’ll always be Ems to me) had her happy ending with Jack, and that she got to spend a little time with David before he passed away.
      The only WTF moment was the heart revelation/dream.
      I was not nearly as satisfied with the confrontation between Victoria and Emily, I wish Emily had whooped Victoria’s a** a bit before putting her down. That death was to easy for Victoria.
      I’d not be opposed to a spin-off series for Nolan Ross, doing weekly cases. That would just be awesome.
      I’m pretty happy with this ending

• Leon says:

Nope that’s the only ending they filmed…the EP said if they got picked up the next season would have been a completely different show

5. Suddenly says:

RIP REVENGE-loved the ride!

6. Cobra says:

It was pretty subpar, but it was all that could really be expected from the show. The show basically screwed itself with a terrible Season 2, which ever since,, they’ve been forced to all but ignore, and the show has basically been a trainwreck ever since.
    Hard to believe that a show that was so good in season 1 has ever since bee so utterly lackluster to outright terrible.

• andrea says:

It’s like the writers found some really cheesy Jack/Emily fanfiction and did a copy/paste job. The whole mess of a finale was just a massive Jack/Emily fan service that made no sense. Glad I don’t have to see that anymore!

• Ashley says:

Then why did you keep watching it? I (along with most of the other viewers) found the ending to be satisfying. If you hated it so why did you want it till the end?

• Michele Vicars says:

Our Revenge “group” LOVED that show!!! It always had twists and turns and kept us coming back every Sunday! I am so sad that it has ended but I did really like the ending.

7. KN says:

89 episodes. There were 23 this season.

8. Jennifer says:

really? REALLY? Sailing off into the sunset?

9. M80 says:

Liked the finale although would have been happy with the heart revelation being real and not just (probably) a dream. Also, why did ABC wait so long to announce the show was going off the air? Was there any possible way it could have continued after this episode?

Anyway, kudos to Sunil Nayar for seriously rescuing this show the last two seasons. While it was obviously never going to be as good as it was the first year, he did a pretty good job of recovering the show from its horrible sophomore slump and proving there was more than just a one season premise in this thing.

10. Everything went perfectly. I wanted a happy ending for Emily. I wanted Victoria to die. Yes, I wanted David Clark to live free and innocent, but the ending we got was somewhat more fitting. The only thing that broke my heart was that Nolan didn’t end up with Patrick because they were perfect together. Also yes (times infinity?) to a Nolan spin-off.

11. lemonlime623 says:

Wait, Victoria didn’t shoot Amanda with her own gun, I counted three guns on the ground.

Good finale, though. Better than HIMYM or Lost.

• idontblog10 says:

You’re right. I commented on the gun thing too. Victoria used her own gun. It was a second wedding gift given to her by Conrad in season 2. David and Amanda still had their guns when Amanda was shot by Victoria. Good eye ;)

• Lee says:

the 3 guns were David, Amanda and Victoria

12. Nick says:

I’m on the fence about it. I almost kinda wanted both Vicky & Emily dying. I mean Emily hasn’t been an innocent in all of this & does she really deserve a happy ending after everything she’s done? Then again I’m glad they didn’t do this cause I’d be so pissed if they did. The finale was ok- it didn’t blow me away but it didn’t disappoint me. Either way it’s just not very memorable to me. The true finale will ALWAYS be last years- shoulda ended it withVickyin an asylum & Conrad dead

• Ashley says:

Eh. I loved the finale, it tied everything up. If it ended last season that would not have happened. Amanda never killed, seemed revenge to those that did much worse to her family and wanted clearance of her fathers name. Yes she deserved a happy ending.

• Reagan says:

Nick, I agree with you! Emily needed to die. Very disappointed with the writers. Emily is far from innocent. How can Amanda be innocent after all the pain she caused? I found myself rooting for Victoria more than Emily through much of the series.

13. Annie says:

I still think Nolan and Louise should get their own show!

• Chloe says:

OMG, wouldn’t that be great? I love those two together!

It was a great episode! I’m so glad they gave us a happy ending, so happy Louise came to her senses & saw Victoria for what she really was & so relieved that Nolan wasn’t one of the two to die. And while I’ve never been a Jack fan, I’m glad they he and Emily get to live happily ever after.

• brandy says:

I’m sorry, Nolan deserves better then Louise….did we forget Louise betrayed Nolan? Sorry…she lost her membership card when she turned her back on him!!!

• KL says:

Louise was constantly flip fopping back and forth and changing sides like a ping pong ball. She is pretty much unreliable as an ally.

14. Duc Anh says:

No matter its good or bad, I’m gonna miss it. A lot. Goodbye Revenge :(

15. Al says:

Very satisfied with the way it ended even though it felt like they crammed a few episodes into one. Minor complaint, I wish the final scene would’ve been Amanda and not Nolan.

16. N says:

Nolan lives! I loved that show sooooo much!

17. Terry says:

How does Amanda escape from jail and then not get arrested when discovered? And how did she get away with almost shooting Victoria in the end, on camera? Granted she didn’t pull the trigger but in the real world any normal person probably would have gotten attempted murder for that.

• Alichat says:

She never fired the gun, so no attempted murder.

• laurelnev says:

Well, they’re kind of embarrassed about the whole person she was in jail for murdering not being dead and all. And any good lawyer could claim Amanda was just waiting for her posse to arrive, and she was only holding Vicky so the dead woman couldn’t escape. And then there was the whole catching Courtney Love thing, who had just taken out one of their own, apparently at Vicky’s behest. My bet is they all agreed to just drop everything against Amanda, considering it was now clear she had been set up. David was dying anyway, and they didn’t want to have to find some place equipped to handle him. Margeaux would have plead temporary insanity, due to the trauma and hormonal impact of losing the baby, and with all the media circus that was there already, they would have bargained behind closed doors and pinned it all on Vicky and David.And they would have encouraged Amanda to leave town, at least until the media circus had died down, so they could get back in the business of being the rich folks playground.

• Jim says:

but let’s face it–this series was definitely not the real world!!

18. Alichat says:

Well, I was hoping that David was going to be the one who shot Victoria. I mean, let’s face it, she kinda deserved it from him more than Emily. Not slighting Aiden’s death, but all of this mess can be laid at Victoria’s feet from when she decided go along with framing David and then ruin Amanda’s childhood. And it made sense to have David make the sacrifice since they’re already killing him off. I have to admit, I wanted more of Jack and Amanda’s it-finally-happened moment. But I think seeing Jack smack White Gold around a bit before getting stabbed made up for it a bit. I was glad to see him hold his own against her. The Charlotte red-herring-tease-some-big-reveal-crap was lame. I mean, if it is true and not a nightmare, then Amanda had one of those tv recoveries. She was up, moving around, and off the face swelling anti-rejection meds by the time David passed…..a few months later. Frankly I’d have preferred that Charlotte’s big reveal was say maybe to tell Amanda that Victoria lied about her not being able to have children, and that leads to Amanda’s lighbulb as to why she’s been nauseous for the last few weeks. But then…..with them riding off on a boat, that would not make for a fun honeymoon. LOL

• Alichat says:

I forgot to mention….I know Nayar kept saying that this wasn’t intended to be a series finale when they filmed it, but man……it sure did scream series finale, right?!?

• Les says:

Right!! It did to me!

• Lucie says:

I agree. The only cliffhanger was whether or not Amanda received Vicki’s heart. I don’t see how that could have carried the show into another season. Actually loved the last conversation between Vic and her mother. “We’ll continue this conversation in hell.” Perfect line.

• Augusto says:

The cliffhanger would have been in 4×22 but they later decided to cancel the series and they made this rushed 4×23

• H says:

Um, in a week? The show was officially cancelled a little more than a week ago. The showrunners don’t decide if the show lives of dies, the network does.

• I know! I’m curious to hear what Sunil Nayar has to say about it and I hope they ask questions about an alternative ending or if they were picked up for a 5th season which direction would they go. And I ESPECIALLY want to hear about Victoria’s heart in Amanda. Creeps.

• H says:

Another good thing about David shooting Victoria (which I too expected:) Emily/Amanda remains clean of blood on her hands and has never taken a life.

19. tyranthraxus says:

I liked it. Saw the Sammy 2.0 thing coming a mile off and I kinda thought a Dying David would be the one to kill Victoria.

20. Hollie says:

But seriously, Amanda doesn’t have Victoria’s heart right? Right? & Nolan spinoff could/should totally happen.

21. Lexy says:

While I’m extremely glad Emily didn’t die, I’m also ‘meh’ about her marrying Jack :/
    I think her and Daniel had more than her and Jack ever will, even Nolan would’ve been a better option, but oh, well.
    This show ran a full season past its due date, glad we at least got a decent ending.
    Will always look back at S1 as some of the most compelling, edge-of-your-seat television I’ve had the pleasure to see.

• emily says:

but she never truly loved daniel; she cared about him yes. but its nothing compared to jack. and nolan was her best friend; no romantic feelings there. jack and emily forever <3

• Sarah says:

I absolutely despise the whole Jack/Emily supposed love, nothing of it ever made sense. This finale was such fan service and completely cheesy – so bad. Glad it is over.

• Haras says:

And I absolutely despise the whole Daniel/Emily supposed love, nothing of it ever made sense. Glad he was killed off.

• Reagan says:

I agree with you Sarah. There was zero chemistry between Jack and Emily. He was an idiot to hang around. I really wanted the writers to have him move on and stay moved on! What a lame dude.

• Rhysss says:

I always wanted Emily and Aiden to end up together. But since he died, I always knew they were gonna throw her and Jack together :/

22. laurelnev says:

And it ended just as it should have: David and Victoria in the grave, and Jack & Emily sailing off into the sunset. Like the set up for the possible spin-off: The Nolcorp Private Investigation and Revenge Agency. Nice finale! Bravo!

23. Liz says:

So who was Victoria’s father!?!?

• Lucie says:

I didn’t get that either. My first thought was that it was Conrad because she seduced him away from his wife. I watched it again and they both call the guy “lecherous old man.” So was it the guy she killed?

• Alichat says:

The guy she killed wasn’t really someone she killed…..it was a boyfriend of her mother’s and the mother killed him and got Victoria to take the blame. I think the lecherous man her mother is talking about is Victoria’s stepfather, Maxwell, who was a pedofile and molested Victoria. When her mother found him in Victoria’s bedroom, she accused Victoria of seducing the man and threw her out. Then she married him. He was Victoria’s father.

• Donna says:

That’s my question? And if Amanda has Victorias heart that would make her some kin to her right?

24. Sean says:

So Vicky lives on in Amanda for the rest of her life, LOL

25. idontblog10 says:

Great finale!!! Very satisfying. I’ve loved this show from the beginning. However, small factual error…the gun Victoria used was her own. It was given to her as a second wedding gift from Conrad in season 2. Both David and Amanda still had their guns with them when Victoria shot Amanda.

• Unusual sushi says:

Watch it again genius David puts his gun in the ground and Vicky picks it up

• idontblog10 says:

How about you take a second look “genius,” as David calls 911 over Amanda’s body, you can clearly see 3 guns. Victoria’s silver one with the mother of pearl inlay was the gift from Conrad. Don’t make me red sharpie you…

26. Scott says:

that was an odd joke putting Victoria’s heart in Amanda

• novakmedia says:

I find it ironic and clever way for Charlotte to get her “own revenge” against her dead mother.

• If it did really happen, my exact thoughts, too! Except really wouldn’t it also be revenge against Amanda as well? She would loathe the idea of Victoria saving her life.

• Bianca says:

I agree with you! It’s definitely revenge against Amanda too! To have the heart of her deadly enemy – I hardly can imagine anything worse.

• Amanda (not Clarke) says:

My thought is that when the doctor said who knew they’d be a perfect match they were implying that Amanda is more like Victoria than she’d care to admit or like to think. After all, Vicki had a horrible childhood too but it’s the decisions they made which made them ultimately different. It might be why Victoria was in white and Emily in black in their final showdown. Mix black and white and what do you get? GREY

• Bram Miller says:

How would Amanda know it was Victoria’s heart when Charlotte told the Dr to not reveal who it came from? Therefore, it had to be a dream as it was Amanda dreaming.

27. Dude says:

It was a satisfying way to wrap things up but a so-so episode overall. Not the perfect way to end the series but good for what Revenge has been these last few years. Really the best ending to Revenge would have been last season’s final scene. Easily the most satisfying scene in the series history.

28. SW says:

As a Jack/Emily fan from the very beginning (but also loving Emily/Daniel and Emily/Aiden, as well), and also as a huge Nolan fan, I couldn’t be happier with that finale. I got everything I wanted out of it. I could’ve done without the heart transplant dream, but oh well. I can deal with it. Jack and Emily literally sailed off into the sunset together without any danger following them anymore, Nolan was given a new purpose thanks to Emily (I wish Tony had been brought back into his life, but alas), Emily came as the “victor” in the Victoria/Emily battle, and most of all, the people I wanted to live were alive at the end.

• andrea says:

I find it to be really mixed messages. Emily sailing off with Jack(bleh) and talking forgiveness AND at the same time she sends Nolan off to revenge. Again. What happened to the whole spiel of the voice over?

• JD says:

The whole ending seemed rushed, they tried to fit fit too much into 1 episode. Why did they introduce Tony for Nolan to end up alone. Another show where the gay guy ends up alone. No on on the show wanted love and to belong more than Nolan. Jack and Emily seemed really rushed. They never even dated. Victoria got what she deserved, I’d have rather see her rot in jail forever, death was too easy an out.

• Sarah says:

I think this finale was terrible for Nolan. All he ever wanted was friendship and family, not revenging at all – so now he is sent off to revenge on his own, makes no sense at all and is completely out of character. Emily talks about forgiving in her last voice over and that revenge is pointless, so the one person who has stood by her all along, is sent on another quest?? Bad choice of the writers.

• Melissa says:

Who ever said that the end for Nolan was to send him into more revenge. The guy who came into the bar just asked for help clearing his mom. Clearing someone wrongly accused doesn’t have to go to the same levels as Emily/Amanda took it ;-)

29. Mai says:

I liked the ending because I really wanted Amanda to be happy, but i felt it was a little rushed. We see Amanda on the ground and next thing she is already ok at David’s grave. Yes they did show us how he died and she got better on flashbacks but i felt they robbed us from actually fearing she was gonna die, we feel it for one second and then its like “oh, nevermind, she made it”. I think it would probably be better if it was a 2 hour finale and we’d seen Margaux paying for her crimes, the world realising Victoria wasnt really dead and Amanda was innocent and also actually fearing Amanda might not make it, but of course they didnt have time to do that

30. charlene Campbell says:

I really enjoyed the series, and I will miss it. One of the better shows on TV! I wish it could have continued. Thank you.

31. Fabian says:

Yeah, I’m disappointed. Victoria and Emily both should have died or neither of them should have. Also, how many times can you get shot and be okay, really? Their final conversation should have been longer and more meaningful as well. I would like to think that Emily does have Victoria’s heart, her story wrapped up too nicely after all of the damage she caused. Overall, I had a great time with the series, but there sure were a lot of major drawbacks (the Initiative storyline, Declan, Margeaux, Aiden Ben, Pascal — Wow, how did I stick with it?). The best fun was in season 1, but I did love Emily’s fall from her yacht after being shot. Anyway, still happy to have lived in the Hamptons for a while, it sure is crazy there.

• Reagan says:

Agree. If one died, they should both die. The only way for the writers to make this equitable, is that Emily does have Victoria’s heart. Even with that, she should have gotten a worse ending than that. She is no angel.

32. Les Estes says:

I loved loved loved it!! As an avid fan since episode one I have wanted Jack and Amanda together!!! The last 10 minutes did however scare me to see my girl laying on the floor in her own blood but I looked up at the clock and I’m like, “theres 10 more minutes, it aint over yet” I am one happy viewer. Everything was tied up in a nice ending. The writers did an awesome job!!! BRAVO!!!

33. lol says:

i’ve been aloof in this series for a little bit so this may be a dumb question but who was victorias father?

34. Lucie says:

I never saw Emily and Jack together but it made sense in the end. I almost didn’t watch because I thought Emily would be killed too. I was satisfied with the ending but still sorry to see it end.

35. Les says:

Amanda got Victoria’s heart, its Amanda’s subconscience telling her its for real. I really believe that’s what happened.

36. joeyc says:

I hate that Revenge is over but it was a great finale. Well done!!

37. geminigirl says:

I’m sorry, but what was that ending all about. Who is Patterson and what does this have to do with Nolan? Is he going to be a private eye?? Just wasn’t making sense to me. Somebody please explain ?????

• John says:

What I got from it was he was telling Amanda he won’t have a purpose after all of this revenging. So now he can use his skills and resources to help innocent people get their justice.

• Paula says:

I TOTALLY agree!! WTH was that and who was that woman in the newspaper? Was it the woman that married Conrad’s father and came back with all his money? That was meaningful, because Nolan even says at the very end how clever that was of Emily to do that…..very weird ending I thought.

38. Judith says:

How I loved this program, So sorry to see it go but glad it had a Happy Ending for Amanda and Jack and of course, Nolan….These were some of the truly great actors, and I have to admit, I missed Aden….Much love to all the actors.

39. mantua says:

“EMILY, you’re in danger, girl” – Nolan chanelling Whoopi alone warrants that spinoff. :)

40. Mommice says:

Great finale all made sense — though I like Emily and Daniel together better than Emily and Jack– just glad they are all alive. I hope the heart thing was a Dream and wish we actually knew who Vicky’s Dad is … I wish that Charlotte came to tell Emily she and Jack can have children after all– maybe in a sequel. I heard Kingsmakers wasn’t picked up — bummer for sure! I wasn’t expecting much, but The finale delivered closure and satisfaction –BRAVO!

41. nikki says:

Losing Conrad and bringing back David was the worst mistake the show made.

42. Joe Muhlberger says:

When the guy delivered the newspaper to Nolan in the end, it mentioned a lady named ‘Patterson’. I don’t get it. What was that all about?

• brandydanforth81 says:

It was to show that the cycle of wanting revenge never ends-there’s always somebody wanting revenge and also to give Nolan purpose since he said he’d be lost & didn’t know what his purpose is now that Amanda’s got her revenge.

• Paula says:

I think that was the woman that claimed she married Conrad’s father and inherited all his money. The fact that she was now going to jail was another ‘revenge’ subplot…but I’m just trying to make sense of that ending. Not really sure….

• quang says:

Nolan outright said that he has been training under a sensei for 4 years, meaning Amanda was the new Tedaka and Nolan is now the new Amanda.

43. Bwhit says:

I’m happy with it. David did Victoria in and that was the best revenge. I loved that even though Jack was injured he still wanted to make sure he had David’s blessing. The Graysons(sans Daniel, he redeemed himself in my opinion) got what they deserved. Nolan/Jack/Amanda made it, I’m satisfied with the ending.

44. ChrisGa says:

Overall, not bad at all. I think many endgame elements that had been put into play long ago–Emily with Jack(although I still say Aiden was the love of her life), Victoria and David both dead–were well executed. Good cap to what was arguably, if not a return to Season One form, then at least a vast improvement over Seasons Two and Three. Will certainly miss Madeleine, Emily and Gabriel on my screen every week but I think the show came to a logical, and probably long-overdue, conclusion.

45. ChangeApproved says:

Nolan Ross could be involved in the next murder in Secrets & Lies.

He could be a client of Olivia Pope & Associates.

Nolan + Connor relationship on How To Get Away With Murder?

Desperate Housewives revival in the Hamptons?

Nolan solving crimes with Castle and Beckett?

Discovers magic is real and travels realms in a OUAT spin-off?!?

PLEASE JUST PUT NOLAN ROSS IN ANOTHER SHOW.. ANY SHOW.

46. April says:

Do we think that was a dream sequence? It appears so but was it just to show Amanda is still traumatized? Came right at the end of the episode so makes you wonder. Even the way Charlotte says her line makes it almost seem like she was still somehow Team Victoria.

47. April says:

I wonder what Mason and Lydia are thinking and scheming towards Amanda?

48. Tim says:

I’m so happy that this show, in the last three episodes have been so great. Ending could not have been any better

49. Jeffrey Sean Keith says:

I still think as wrong as it is,Charlotte should have emerged naked carrying 3 wine glasses on that boat,implying a sexy three-way with Jack and Amanda,I feel she should have gotten more of a happy ending!

50. Jim says:

will really miss the Revenge gang;(