Disney's Phineas and Ferb to End in June, With 73-Hour Marathon

Phineas and Ferb Cancelled

Phineas and Ferb‘s lonnnng summer vacation is coming to an end.

Disney XD announced on Thursday that after 126 episodes, five hour-long specials and a TV-movie, the animated series will air its final episode, “Last Day of Summer,” on Friday, June 12 at 9/8c.

The series finale will cap a 73-hour every-Phineas and Ferb-ever marathon that kicks off Tuesday, June 9 at 8 pm.

Disney isn’t getting entirely out of the Phineas and Ferb business, however. The O.W.C.A. Files, a standalone hour-long special focused on “Agent P,” will air this fall. Additionally, the series’ creators, Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh, are developing for Disney XD a new animated comedy titled Mikey Murphy’s Law and following the fictional great-great-great-great grandson of the Murphy’s Law namesake.

1. Klam says:

The 10 years later episode could have served as a series finale, too.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Very sad that Phineas & Ferb is coming to an end. Perry the Platypus was the real scene-stealer of the series.

3. ScrubsGuy says:

Disney doesn’t treat it’s cartoons on xd very well. Weird and erratic scheduling, especially Gravity Falls.

4. M says:

Awe man so sad :(

5. Rachel says:

This is so terrible.

6. Jennifer says:

Very Sad. Loved this show. :(

7. Ambee says:

I hope they at least go out the way they wanted! I looooved Phineas and Ferb. My friends and I are all adults and we still watch it. I’m sadder about this than the Mindy Project!

8. Alejandra Cuevas says:

Omg ive been crying a lot and its my life I wish it van be on for ever I mean im dead inside. I love phinabella and ferbnessa and all the other ships im going to miss my life (pnf) I love them for ever

9. Jason says:

Watching Phineas and Ferb with my two sons was a good stress relief. I will miss the show greatly. I loved the 10 yr later episode , hopefully they will give the cast a good send off.

10. Katrina says:

This can’t be happening! 😢

11. Katrina says:

Its really sad that my favorite show will actually end

12. Heather says:

WOW! This is so very sad. My 7 year old son just discovered Phineas & Ferb last year. He is very bummed out over this, we will miss the boys and Agent P ;-(

13. danny says:

I’ve been a fan since feb 08 (remember phineas @ ferbruary?) Thought “Act Your Age” should have been the finale, but wont know for sure till June 12th. Farwell PFT

14. I can’t believe that Disney is cancelling such a good show. It seems like most cartoons are either geared towards preschool or teens. Phineas and Ferb was one show that was actually made for school age kids and I let my kids watch.

• Juana C says:

Christina said it about cartoons now, plus there’s so much violence & bickering. I have really enjoyed Phineas & Ferb & all their friends & family. I’m 65, & this is the best cartoon I’ve seen since I was 5. They will be greatly missed. One of my favorite’s was the when they made a beach in the backyard. Miss you!

15. Danny Bridges says:

After almost 8 years, Phineas @ Ferb is over. I became a fan in February 2008 whilst channel surfing. P and F helped pull me out of a deep dark years long depression. I became a fan of not only P and F but Disney channel as well. I’m 55 and good old fashioned decent programming is hard to find. I found myself with tears welling up when Phineas waved goodbye at the end of the final episode tonight. It’s been wonderful to see EVERY EPISODE!! Farewell boys, the gang, Candace, and especially Perry The Platypus!

16. I was sad to see this show end got a little tearful when Phineas waved good-bye:(

17. dre says:

please disney don’t end the best show ever

18. dre says:

please disney don’t end the best show ever in the world